15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Limble CMMS

Sobre Limble CMMS

Uma solução de software de manutenção móvel simples e fácil de usar, que permite gerenciar ativos, PMs, WOs e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o Limble CMMS

Vantagens:

Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence.

Desvantagens:

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Notas do Limble CMMS

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Limble CMMS tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 529 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Limble CMMS antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (529)

Avaliador Verificado
Aparelhos médicos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

monitoramento de controle de produção

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: ele consegue calcular tempo de produção e isso influencia na controle de recursos humanos

Vantagens:

É um produto fácil de usar, de acessar e de navegar. Possui uma interface positiva com as opções do processo bem explicitas.

Desvantagens:

Achei o valor para adquirir alto. Um software como este pode ser utilizado em vários setores, com muito proveito, porém o custo é alto e nem todas as empresas tem a visão de investimento.

Kendell
Kendell
Maintenance Supervisor, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 10.000+ funcionários

Best CMMS on the market

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience has been great we made the switch a few month ago and my entire team agrees we should have searched for replacement CMMS years ago and joined Limble a lot of issues from our previous CMMS would have been avoided

Vantagens:

I like the fact that changing a schedule is drag and drop, can easily get data out from the global dashboard and can get to a granular level to see how effective your team is and which areas are weak that need to be improved.

Desvantagens:

Honestly so far there isn't anything I don't like. If I cant find the information on the Limble YouTube channel or help center I reach out to my CSM or though the help chat and get assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT] everyone in the Limble Organization that I have met has always been helpful

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários

Excellent workflow management with Limble

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Now that we have this system in place, we can more efficiently manage tasks, inventory, and look into the future. Having this allows one more time to devote to other important pursuits. After PMs have been added and their frequency has been established, users can log in and examine the PM calendar to see what PMs are scheduled for the current day, the next day, and the upcoming week.

Vantagens:

Limble's logic is novel in that it is both intuitive and straightforward. It's simple to make a bill of materials. Adding new components to assets or getting rid of old ones is simple. It's simple to reassign duties and reissue work orders.

Desvantagens:

There aren't many drawbacks. My only suggestion is to add a column to the schedule that displays the ratio of available to scheduled man-hours. From a time-management point of view, it is useful to have that data at hand.

Justin
Power Plant Manager, EUA
Manutenção predial, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Limble is a great way to manage any maintenance program

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Very positive. It is easy to use and the support we receive from our Customer Success Manager is phonemical.

Vantagens:

It is simple to use. Tracking inventory and assigning parts to assets. The ability to customize work orders.

Desvantagens:

Not being able to attach multiple assets to one work order. It could possibly be done as a suggestion with the development team.

Aubrey
Mechanic, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51–200 funcionários

Slow, Buggy, Unreliable, Tedious

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I don't enjoy using it, especially for the price I'd rather just go back to using greasy pieces of paper. But I'm not the one who makes those decisions, I'm just the one who has to slog through trying to use Limble every day.

Vantagens:

UI is mostly straightforward. Communication through Limble between mechanics and drivers is generally smooth. Desktop/web use is slightly better than the app.

Desvantagens:

Immense amount of wasted time logging back in and reloading work orders as Limble is constantly closing or reporting an error that requires refreshing. Also huge wasted time putting parts in a work order multiple times as they often don't save. Parts that are confirmed on a WO will sometimes not be taken from inventory. Parts search page is terrible, the part you're looking for will appear as you type in the number but the list resets itself before you can click on the part. Comments will often not save at all or save with words in different order than typed. Generally frustrating and feels tedious to use. Automatically playing a meme GIF after closing a WO/PM feels childish and patronizing, with the icing on the cake being an error message appearing when you press the button to turn it off.

Robert
Machine Maintenance Supervisor, EUA
Maquinário, 201–500 funcionários

Maintenance in Manufacturing

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Limble was the first CMMS that we used as a company and has been absolutely transformative to how we handle maintenance. We are a small team and there was little to no training that we needed. The online chat to ask questions was enough to address the vast majority of our questions, and our contacts at Limble have remained in contact and are consistently checking in to make sure that everything is working up to our needs.
It makes tracking tickets easy and catalogs them all for you. PMs are handled in a very straightforward way that is easy to understand. Everything is searchable and sorted under the asset that it belongs to, that is a big help.
It helps operators report by walking them through the info that we need and even letting them attach pictures simply.
It is a little more pricey, but the features that Limble offers and the intuitive nature of the service makes it well worth the cost from where I am concerned.

Vantagens:

Asset specific work reporting - No more tracking people down to ask what was having the problem. PM - templates for editing what is done per PM, schedule to get the PM done in a timely manner. Parts inventory - parts can be cataloged with photo and associated to assets. Easy of use - it is pretty intuitive to just pick up and use.

Desvantagens:

Some features, eg some templates, are only accessible through a click tree. Some bugs in time tracking, the app or website will refresh occasionally and reset the timer or close the ticket that is open.

Jayme
Production Controller and Purchasing, EUA
Engenharia civil, 51–200 funcionários

Team Limble

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

What drew me in, personally, was the real time notifications. The previous CMMS we used was the same cost, and yet, not efficient at all. As the production controller, this feature saves the team and I a ton of time. Also, [sensitive content hidden] , our Limble CSM, was very helpful in getting us setup. Very knowledgeable and made the transfer so easy. She has been a delight to work with.

Desvantagens:

This is hard because, 1. I have only been using Limble for about 2 months and there are still a lot of areas I have yet to dive into. 2. Everything has been so simple. From our CSM, [sensitive content hidden] , to transfer and operation, SO FAR, I have only positive remarks to say.

Jeff
Facilities Services Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201–500 funcionários

Awesome CMMS System

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I have been working weekly with our customer support specialist [sensitive content hidden] as she has been coaching and supporting us to bring Limble online and showing us the potential, this system offers. [sensitive content hidden] has made the trainings fun and easy to understand. When I have had any questions, she has been very responsive with solutions. I truly appreciate her help while we setup our new system.

Vantagens:

From our initial introduction to Limble, to being assigned our Customer Support Specialist the process has been extremely simple, no pressure and enjoyable experience. [sensitive content hidden] our Customer Support Specialist has worked to make sure we are comfortable with the project as well as meet goals in training and implementation. Limble is by far the most customer friendly, simple to use softwares out there. I have used several other CMMS systems and hands down agree this is been the easiest to pick up and use.

Desvantagens:

So far, I struggle to find anything that I have would consider a con.

Travis
Facilities Manager, EUA
Maquinário, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent product that is very user friendly!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: After using other CMMS software, Limble seems like the top of the line system. The cost might be slightly higher than some of the other systems we looked at, but so far I am more than happy with the decision to use Limble. Great customer service and awesome self help topics in the help center.

Vantagens:

Overall ease of use has been great. I was concerned about less technical savvy users having a hard time with new software, but I have been amazed how our employees have picked it up with ease. We even have included our janitorial service into our system and they seem to love it for tracking their tasks.

Desvantagens:

We are new to the software so I cant say anything as of yet that I don't like.

Susan
Maintenance coordinator, Antígua e Barbuda
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

My Limble Journey

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, this is an excellent software, it allows me to plan, coordinate, track & execute tasks and manage assets at the same time. Simply speaking.... It is amazing.

Vantagens:

I really love the fact that there is a history of all work done with the photo attachments.

Desvantagens:

I don't like that I'm unable to add photos to the purchase orders. I would love to see the history of push notifications that I send out.

Avaliador Verificado
Alimentação e bebidas, 201–500 funcionários

Great CMMS

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Ease of use and boost of productivity for our maintenance team.

Desvantagens:

Training to use the software as designed took more time than anticipated but in the end turned out well.

Mike
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager, EUA
Hotelaria, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

Vantagens:

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Desvantagens:

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Peretz
Facilities Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Vantagens:

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

Desvantagens:

The design could be a little more sleek.

Bradley
Terminal Manager, Canadá
Biotecnologia, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

"The Full Package of Limble is a Very powerful tool"

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: The Limble software development team has done their job. It does everything you need. The amount of hours I saved by using Limble is allowing my Team to do so many other things throughout the day. At this point, it's saving me at least 1.5 hours per 10-hour day in digging through paperwork. The data collection alone on Critical Components is Very Crucial story telling data.

Vantagens:

What Doesn't Limble CMMS offer? The Field tech to perform the Scope of Work. Limble full customizations take limble from a CMMS-based system to a FULL circle day-to-day operational platform, Completed Forms with Documented timestamped pictures, Safety Compliance checklists, and daily product movement. Limble is one of the easiest CMMS software to navigate, My Team utilizes Limble in all aspects to Set, Plan, and Document all Opertional needs, Utalizing the parts inventory system followed by attaching the PO #/parts into a work order is a breeze, Inventory days have become Inventory Mornings, and Maintaining a Flow of Daily Work as a direct cause of the organization limble provides. the integrations and ease of implementation of Limble were very Smooth, Yes data entry can be challenging, although as you implement Limble prioritizes the data entry by Critical assets, allowing the remaining data entry to be completed on the first PM/WO trip to the asset. The frequency of use is at an ALL TIM high with my team understanding the positive impacts of a well-managed system. The Customer Support at Limble has been second to NONE, Very prompt service in answering any small questions via a handy chat window built directly into the APP/Web-based Window. Limble is a part of our ONE GOAL ONE TEAM.

Desvantagens:

There's not much in Limble I've found I can't deal with. Hats off for the development on where you guys have come from since you first launched, The newest updates have proved to be very successful with no Day to Day issues.

lance
Supervisor, EUA
Atacadistas, 201–500 funcionários

Midwest Industries

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: It is easy to work with in setting up assets and PM once I got into a groove. The help and training were very helpful and the assistance from Limble was very pleasant and patient with my lack of computer skills. The aura was very nice it was like she could feel my pain in not knowing what I was doing and helped out the best to her ability.

Vantagens:

The looks and setup of software. Price was affordable and liked it presentation to hook you in.

Desvantagens:

Really had no cons just my own computer knowledge hindered me a little.

Mirhat
Facility Manager, EUA
Aviação e aeroespacial, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great maintenance tool

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It has been a great experience to implement such a system. It has helped us with the communication, asset management and data collection.

Vantagens:

This cloud-based software is a platform where the whole team can interact and provide live updates. Communication is a great part of this software.

Desvantagens:

Some of the reports could be little more time-based. There is a huge variety of the reports but not too many are focused on time.

Jordan
Director of Engineering, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Made specifically for Maintaining Facilities with the Most Usable and Flexible Database

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: I recommend Limble to anyone exploring CMMS options. It is simply the best software in all levels of user and implementation.

Vantagens:

Limble allowed for a comprehensive system of maintaining, cleaning, sanitizing, and tracking of a complex food production facility, restaurant, and marketplace. The support team are all real people who know the product and respond quickly and completely. The Limble team is open to new ideas and implements new features regularly.

Desvantagens:

There is a level of complexity that many people aren't willing to work through. This is a feature, not a bug and allows for developing more understanding of equipment and facility details.

Brian
Facility Manager, EUA
Manutenção predial, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Facility Manager Daily Helper

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: This is truly a great program. I do not know how I ever lived without it.

Vantagens:

The ease of use with both the GUI as well as how easy for any random employee to submit a work request.

Desvantagens:

I would like to have the ability to reject work order requests.

Renae
Jenks Public Works Administrative Assistant, EUA
Segurança pública, 11–50 funcionários

Best Work Order System!

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: My overall experience has been phenomenal!

Vantagens:

The systems ability to be manipulated to fit my needs

Desvantagens:

Not being able to choose more than one user at a time to record hours

Kenneth
Sr Manager Global Facilities, EUA
Semicondutores, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

couldn't be happier.

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: our only difficulty setting up Limble has been our own team. its the best system i have ever used or seen. also the best customer support and training available.

Vantagens:

the ability to create the custom reports and to manage and govern the teams across a large organization.

Desvantagens:

the ability to easily setup new locations and equipment libraries. in the past the greatest reason for setup failure of a CMMS was the complexity of the system. the bulk setup features are stellar.

Jeff
Dir. Manufacturing and Facilities, EUA
Maquinário, 51–200 funcionários

Limble CMMS software integration

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: The support we received during go live as well as after has been fantastic. Our customer support manager, Ciro Cuellar has been fantastic. They are always looking to help and make the product better.

Vantagens:

We were replacing an outdated Access database and the transition was simple. We were able to replace the functionality of the database with little effort. The software not only replaced the Access database, it exceeded its capabilities by a large margin.

Desvantagens:

Currently have no cons with Limble CMMS software.

Amanda
Office Administrator, EUA
Lácteos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Limble experience & training has been a breeze

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with Limble had been nothing but topnotch. We know we can always reach out if we have any questions and it wont take long for a response with the answers. We are always able to jump on a zoom call as well if we need help within the program.

Vantagens:

Our account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been nothing but amazing through the process of us setting up our limble account. This program was easy to learn, and with the help of Limble we were able to easily set everything up and get the information from our old system easily put into our Limble program.

Desvantagens:

It took some tweaking within the program for us to exactly or close to what we needed so it ran like our old program, but there was always someone there who was able to answer questions when needed and get us the correct instructions on how to so what we were looking to do.

Micah
Mountain Operations Maintenance Coordinator, Canadá
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 201–500 funcionários

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Vantagens:

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Desvantagens:

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

Resposta do LimbleCMMS

há 2 anos

Hi Micah! Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now. Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you! Yours, Erin at Limble

Robyn
Office Manager, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Maintenance Tracking, Easy Setup, Simple to Use

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: In the past, we had problems with some of our technology-challenged staff not using a program because it was too difficult. We haven't had this problem with Limble.
I feel we are much more organized on our service calls. Billing customers is more streamlined. Customers love receiving pictures of the completed work.

Vantagens:

The training was spot on—not too much at one time. (Thanks, [sensitive content hidden] !) The setup for exporting the customer list from QuickBooks and uploading it into Limble was easy. I can't wait to use it for our vehicle and equipment maintenance.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything off-hand. I will update my review after a year. We are in our 6th month of daily use at this time.

Bob
Director of Operations, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 51–200 funcionários

Limble Review After Three Years

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

Vantagens:

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

Desvantagens:

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.