15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Leap

Plataforma de produtividade comercial que ajuda empreiteiros de reformas residenciais a gerenciar fluxo de trabalho, funcionários, vendas e operações de campo.

Saiba mais sobre o Leap

Vantagens:

Macros that streamline the estimate/proposal process along with integration to suppliers all within the job keeps the documentation process on the job easy to manage.

Desvantagens:

Dose not work the way they said it would and we got charged additional money for an adjustment.

Notas do Leap

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Leap tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 359 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Leap antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (359)

Zach
Zach
Co-Owner/Skywarn Spotter, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best CRM For Your Money!!

Comentários: Excellent or A++

Vantagens:

Easily the best and most customizable CRM for the industry our today. Their app is second to none and the desktop platform makes following jobs a breeze! Plus, grabbing an e-signature right on the contract on the app is cake. No extra app to use

Desvantagens:

There really are none, if something arose the team at JP jumped to correct or add it right away.

Rachel
Rachel
Office Manager, EUA

Add More Features/Uses

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I love the customer service you guys provide, and I hope that doesn't change as you expand. The database itself is user friendly, I just see potential for more features

Vantagens:

I love the separation of the production calendar from the staff calendar. The customer contact directory is great, and mainly why I got Job Progress to begin with so we could manage our customers better.

Desvantagens:

I think this software could do more. I don't like the graph layouts we are given, I wish we could choose among different kinds of graphs that could help us better visualize our data. I also wish the proposals allowed me to customize the font more so whilst I am making a proposal that has already been merged to a customer. Instead, if I want to fix the font sizing on the proposal I have to exit where I am and edit the template itself and then that edit applies to all future proposals. I just want more flexibility on the customization side. Lastly, I think this program has so much potential to integrate a canvassing segment to it. Maybe integrate with Google maps or another program to create an option for companies to track their canvassers. Right now, I use Google maps to track my canvassers, but it would be great if we could do that all on Job Progress so they also have real time access to where they've gone and what neighborhoods are successful, etc.

Jamie
Project Engineer, EUA

Horrible Software

1,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Horrible. It took me months of constant requests for assistance, before we finally cancelled altogether. The company refused any sort of reimbursement, for the 6+ months we paid for the software and were unable to use it due to their own customer service negligence.

Vantagens:

Nothing. We had abysmal customer service, setting up the pricing, templates, etc., was far too complicated to implement without assistance. The only assistance we were able to get were "how to" links to expired on out of date processes.

Desvantagens:

Setting up this application was overly complicated with little to no assistance at all. This rendered it useless and a waste of time, effort and money.

Yannick
Fonte da avaliação

JP is my most used app across all devices

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I log in all my customers and information into JP so that when I go to bed at night, I don't wake up in the middle of the night remembering some customer that fell through the cracks. All

Vantagens:

Being able to easily write up contracts and send to customer's for electronic approval is fantastic. Invoicing and change orders are easy and straightforward, and being able to customize the progress flow is a nice touch. One of the best features is the intuitive mobile app that can be used on the field while meeting with customers or even confirming the scope of work for a job. Being able to customize templates easily was my main reason for advocating the use of JP, as creating different templates such as certificates of completion was vital.

Desvantagens:

It would be nice to have an easier and more intuitive estimating feature. We were able to use AccuLynx for a while, and though we went back to JP for various reasons, we thought the estimating feature on AccuLynx was far superior, as it was more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing (which made it easier to work with and break down when estimating very large projects). The contracts on AccuLynx also used DocuSign, which seemed to add a tremendous amount of reputability with customers. They also had a feature where pictures could be all selected and converted into a PDF with comments and "before" or "after" stamps assigned to them. Also, being able to assign appointments from the customer creation page, instead of the job creation page would be useful. Sometimes I don't know if this will be a repair or a roof replacement until after the appointment, but all that information had to be put in before. If nothing else, having some sort of window that shows your current appointments when you are making an appointment would be a tremendous improvement, as currently I have to ALWAYS open a staff calendar window and update it every time I speak to a customer to set up an appointment to make sure there is no double-booking. Being able to know what time slots are already blocked off would be fantastic.

Blake
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

GOD SENT SOFTWARE!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am an Accountant by School and Roofing Contractor by Experience and I can testify after working for a CPA and integrating software of all kinds that JobProgress is hands down the best I have stumbled upon. Simplicity with absolutely powerful software that is an all in one solution.

Vantagens:

UNBELEIVABLE SUPPORT & FORWARD PROGRESS TO DEVELOPMENT! Eagleview Integration Electronic Proposals/Contract with notifications Macros for Materials, Labor, Activities, etc are endless Customizable Forms Google Integration Financing Integration Quickbooks Integration Google Drive Integration Fair Price per user POWERFUL Mobile App Customer Website to Share all documents, price, balance, pictures, scheduling, quickbooks payment! Email Automation Email Template Customization Feedback is heard toward improvements! They actually listen! My Sales Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the BEST. Talk to me at 9pm at night sometimes finding solutions. Tech guys - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have solutions to simplify your business workflow and are 100% American based.

Desvantagens:

At the moment 2/4/20 just lack of reports and 2 way integration with Quickbooks. But they making improvements quick. So I would stay tuned.

Molly
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great way to streamline processes

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We aren't using JobProgress to its full capability yet, but will be soon. Right now, it has really helped our communication with our customers be more efficient as well as keep track of our sales pipeline and estimates. We are LOVING it compared to our previous CRM.

Vantagens:

I love that we can see how many jobs and dollar volume in each step of our sales/production stage and easily move jobs to a new stage, sales automation with automatic emails to the customer every time their job changes status is WONDERFUL. I also love using the production calendar for scheduling. Being able to set tasks or messages within each job is also great for keeping track of internal communications regarding each job. We also were able to have them create templates that look identical to our paper proposals. The ability to send, sign, view, and accept a proposal with just a click of a button is great.

Desvantagens:

It would be great if jobs could automatically move stages in the workflow when a corresponding action is taken (e.g. if setting an estimate appointment would move it to our stage that corresponds with appointments scheduled, or moved it to "job scheduled" when we set a production date), but I understand with custom workflows this would be hard to make happen. It would also be nice if more information from the measurements or estimates translated into the contract and/or work order. We currently use excel workbooks for estimates, contracts, work orders, and purchase orders, and all the pages talk to each other so we only have to enter information on one page. We haven't used JobProgress work orders or proposals yet because of this. In the calendars, if you put an appointment on one person's calendar and choose someone else as an attendee, it doesn't show up on the attendee's calendar, so we have been having to set duplicate appointments to do that. It would be nice if I set an appointment for X and Y needs to be there too, that I be able to set one appointment and it show up on both calendars.

Tony
Regional Director, EUA

JobProgress is a GREAT TOOL for our business

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've had a wonderful experience with the software and support when needed. JobProgress is doing a wonderful job.

Vantagens:

I like the User interface and the ability to enter in data and some of the customization.

Desvantagens:

There is a lot and utilizing the features the best way possible.

Kim
co-owner, EUA

Best CRM With Customer Service To Match

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I first started using JobProgress over a year ago. I had been seeking a CRM for trade specific industries and even spoke to all the big companies at the World of Concrete. Not one of them was able to give me what I was looking for. Ease of use, document management, complete financials, thorough reporting, customer, employee and contractor engagement. All of my divisions in my company are broken down and maintained through JobProgress and so, so much more. Other companies have those options but they weren't geared to a company of my size which meant when I needed a bug addressed or a rep to explain how to use my software I couldn't get anywhere! The crew at JobProgress care that their software is an extension of my company and I feel they are an extension of my team!! My suggestions are taken seriously and I often see them implemented in their many updates and new feature releases.

Vantagens:

Flexibility to improvements and suggestions. Constant upgrades and new features. Robust reporting and data gathering.

Desvantagens:

Some growing pains along the way but not much to currently complain about.

Avaliador Verificado

JP for Pools

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, after using a few different options, Job progress seems to check more boxes than the others for what we need it for. From the automation, to the templates, this software makes it easy to communicate with clients and keeps everything right there at your fingertips.

Vantagens:

The best feature for our company is the bid management and CRM abilities of the software. We are able to keep all communication in one customer window, which helps know what has been said and promised. The Accept/Reject feature is also a nice touch to assist with knowing which estimate is the final one.

Desvantagens:

Scheduling seems to be a bit convoluted. The notifications are nice for the app, but I would like to be notified when using the online version, and that doesn't seem to be as user friendly.

Irmak
Markting Coordinator, EUA

Leap Review

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and navigate within the CRM.

Desvantagens:

Reports and data look up cna be cleaner and much user friendly.

Ryan
Sales, EUA

Comentários: ?

Vantagens:

Customer friendly. Easy to understand.

Desvantagens:

I had my whole company sign up for JP and was promised a referral bonus that was never received. Please advise [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Ryan Shumway with Highland Contractors Rochester N.Y

Phillip
owner, EUA

Phillip user

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: easy to schedule a meeting and get help, we are not fully using the product currently but so far we do like it. We switched to Tsheets for employee time clock since it would not work properly at all for us with Jobprogress.

Vantagens:

the buckets on the top in order to place jobs is amazing

Desvantagens:

no accrual tracking/ghant chart to see where jobs are at (only progress board)

Sean
General Manager, EUA
Materiais de construção, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Changed our Business as we know it.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Amazing. the product has so much there you cant learn it fast enough constantly learning new things.

Vantagens:

What i like most is being able to track every customer, every sale, every day. No one gets lost or forgotten about.

Desvantagens:

We have to use a separate calendar because we have multiple accounts and the calendars cannot meld to one.

Ryan

We love Job Progress

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I love everything about JobProgress. It has made my new business a lot easier than it would have been without it and I'm glad I made the investment in the program.

Vantagens:

The ease of use and multiple tools to maintain my company.

Desvantagens:

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like.

Fayth
Executive Assistant, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The best platform I have used

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall I am in love with Job progress within my 4 years of being in this industry this platform has made my job the easiest, it has been. As I am learning more about the program the more I am realizing that it is helping the company as a whole. I absolutely love this program and will possible us it until I cant anymore.

Vantagens:

This whole system has made an impact on our company. It has most definitely eliminated 99.99% of all phone calls that were being made to figure out where the project was in our processes. For the past year, we have only scratched the very basic parts of Job progress. Just recently we have been able to dive into the program and utilize it even more for our company. This program is definitely one I will always recommend to any other business owner I know!

Desvantagens:

The only con I have for this program is that there is so much that can be done, yet not enough explanation, meaning there isn't a way for me to ask our sales rep to show me the hidden features. Because honestly all of the job progress seems to be a hidden feature.

Project Advisor, EUA

Job Progress Reliability

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I use it just use it too keep Track of Projects.
Nothing that difficult. Uploading is slow and at times the Something went wrong thing comes on and I have too try again later.
Not good

Vantagens:

Uploading Documents. The Program is fairly easy. Again it is slow on the overall. I do not really have anything likable on the overall. Everybody in the Company Complains about it. The tasks that I do are not that difficult. If I was in Estimating I would get rid of it. But I do not have the Authority too do that.

Desvantagens:

I use it everyday. In the Morning early I whip thru my Files. Seems too respond faster in the early hours. The rest of the day it is slow. Really a Problem when I am uploading a New Project and I need speed in Front of a New Client. Photo Upload speed terrible. We now have it Linked with Company Cam. That helps but should not have too

Steven

Steve from Outeast

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: FABULOUS!!! I cannot believe I found a program that actually works for us the way it does... I thought for sure I was going to have to pay big bucks to have software custom made for us.!! Love it!

Vantagens:

Job Progress has been great. The way I used to run my company was with custom made spreadsheets designed specifically for my business and my trade, and when I say custom my spreadsheets were the most in depth sheets I have ever even seen so changing was hard. I am amazed at how much Job Progress already included things that I was using, tracking with my other system, things that no one thought of but they did... My main reason for switching was the ease of use, its so easy for my guys (who arent as tech savvy as I am) to use, it keeps track of all the data easily, the app is wonderful for in the field, but the best thing about Job Progress is that things that I bring up that I request or recommend does not get swept under the rug, they go right to the development team and make it happen! the customer service is absolutely great , they are there for you all the time. I would recommend this to any business out there, if a pain in the neck like me loves it, anyone will...

Desvantagens:

The only thing I wish was that I could customize things a bit more for ex: inside material I would like to be able to edit the tags, When adding a customer or a job I would like to edit the tags (because some of them i never ever use and there is other information I would like there). Also the Profit & Loss needs some work, its probably great for companies that never used it before, but I had a very custom way separated hours of labor and material etc, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I are working on that to customize it a little bit more.

Whitney

Pros & Cons

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very good, would like it to be easier to use

Vantagens:

I love how we have a "pizza tracker" for our customers and a customized webpage.

Desvantagens:

The time sheet and tracking options, the ease of getting training for our staff

Mary
Controller, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

From the Accounting department at JGHC (J.G. Hause Construction)

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Good, need to dial it in more.

Vantagens:

I like the ability to save documents (contracts and c/o's) for accounting. Job stage. Love the tasks! This is how the field communicates with accounting to bill the job.

Desvantagens:

I don't like how the C/O 's work in the financial part. Maybe I just need more training. I'd like to be able to invoice and select the c/o to be added to the orginal bid.

Avaliador Verificado

It has been great.

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

There are many features that I like about this software. The first feature that I think is really effective is that you can customize it to meet you needs. After customizing the software everything is self explanatory. You can look at it and know how to maneuver it. The calendar is also a very important feature because we schedule appointments and are able to keep track about everyone's tasks, locations, and dates. The third and last feature that I like about the software is that you are able to get an advance search on categories on the workcenter tab. I believe that the software is a very resourceful tool for our company.

Desvantagens:

At this time there is nothing that I don't like about the software when I'm using it from a desktop, but I do feel that there is some glitches and or issues on the mobile app. The view on the calendar in the mobile app is not very friendly. I've had difficulties to add/delete appointments. Another issues that I have is the uploading of pics, this process is very slow and it takes for ever to complete. The screens have to be on always if not it will pause and or make me restart the process, I cannot take any calls nor make any calls.

Tyler
Estimator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great program, glitchy mobile interface

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: This program has really increased accuracy and organization. I am also able to share in an instant my photos with the customer and other documents.

Vantagens:

I love how many of the notes I take automatically transfer to material lists and work orders. This reduces repetitiveness and error as well as lets me get everything I need done before I leave the site which leaves no guess work or reliance on my memory.

Desvantagens:

The mobile side is unstable. There have been improvements along the way, but some issues surrounding the proposals and emailing are tedious. There are a lot of "line up" issues where you cannot zoom in or pinpoint part of a document. You have to save, back out of the proposal and then enter it again to continue. Emails are an issue if you need to access something outside of JP (like copying and pasting a link). When you return, the keyboard covers half the screen and you cannot access half the email. You have to have the link already copied so you don't have to back out.

Clint

JobProgress Didn't work for me

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The thing I found most irritating was when I brought up my concerns to the sales person. The response was., "This is the first I've heard of any issues with JobProgress" and "No one can use a new system, whether it's JobProgress or anything else, without training." I brought these issues up after two training sessions and hours and hours of watching their training videos. The experiences of other users in context to the real problems we had with the software is not germane to my business. I brought up the issue because we had real concerns. To just say "training" made me think...hmmmmm. If I'm having this many problems now and the answer is "training". What will it look like six months from now if we are having the same problems.

Vantagens:

The data collection is top notch. The software will take as much information as you can upload. I'm sure this platform is effective for some people. We just had too many issues to risk rolling into prime time.

Desvantagens:

Too many different ways to do something, not very user friendly, and was difficult to find a rhythm with scheduling. It had a significant lag time between hitting input and the data populating. We would upload things and they disappear into the abyss. Platform cannot receive text from people that are not in the CRM. I wish I would have known this in the beginning. This would have been a deal breaker. This was an $850 lesson.

Nirmal Kumar
Senior QA Engineer, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

This software is awesome full user friendly. Third party integration in this software is awesome.

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

1. In this software Social media integration feature is great. 2. Schedule the appointment with customer, appointment synchronization with google calendar awesome. 3. Template builder tool in Web is Awesome. 4. Another functionality of this software production calendar is great. 5. User level Permission is great that help to a organization work accordingly. 6. Proposal Tracking whit mail is Grate functionality. 7. Mobile app is also great implementation of this software. 8. Over all this software is Great Product.

Desvantagens:

1. In mobile app Insurance proposal not edit. 2. Invoice not create in mobile app. 3. In mobile app production board functionality not implemented.. 4. Mobile app have some Limitation.

Austin

How we organize my business using Job Progress

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Amazing!!! I absolutely love having job progress (JP) to manage and grow my business. This is the only way I can stay organized, manage my team and their responsibilities, interact with customers and manage all the documentation necessary to run a multi million dollar business. The customer service is beyond compare, the owner has helped us on many occasions and is always available.
I highly recommend everything about Job Progress

Vantagens:

Being able to organize ever aspect of my business in one app

Desvantagens:

Templates are almost impossible to build and you have to pay JP to make them for you.

Jon

Review

Vantagens:

The breadth of functionality was what drew us initially. Particularly the webpage to provide to customers with updates however we have not used that to its fullest extent.

Desvantagens:

The program is slow to operate at times and while it does what we want out of the system, it is a little cumbersome to get everything entered in a timely fashion