15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Monitask

Software de supervisão de funcionários e controle de horas para empresas, equipes e autônomos.

Saiba mais sobre o Monitask

Vantagens:

Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

Desvantagens:

There were a couple of errors in the time-keeping due to users being doublely logged in, the issue was fixed quickly and everything is now running smoothly.

Notas do Monitask

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Monitask tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 123 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Monitask antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (123)

Renato
Renato
programador, Brasil
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Segurança de rede e informática, Profissional autônomo

Excelente sistema

Vantagens:

A algum tempo procuro uma solução deste porte

Desvantagens:

O preço em dolar, com a economia do Brasil é perigoso

Ricardo
Mr, Brasil
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 11–50 funcionários

Software Bom

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Impressoes de tela, para monitorar a atividade

Desvantagens:

contador de tempo me parece que não é muito fiel

Jennyfer
Jennyfer
Bilingual Branding Specialist, EUA
Design, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Probably the best time tracking system I've tried

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Vantagens:

Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: HiveDesk

Razões para escolher o Monitask: Hubstaff had all the features I wanted and then some but it was just too time confusing having to figure them all out and make them work.

Software anterior: Hubstaff

Razões para mudar para o Monitask: Simplicity and ease of use.

Alexander
Team Leader, Filipinas
Imobiliárias, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Found the best value for money time tracking software

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: All in all, Monitask is an app that you won't be sorry for using as it has a small imprint, simple to use, and good enough for budget-conscious companies

Vantagens:

The app takes up very little space, runs in the background and has enough features for tracking time spent by employees that I don't know how we'd do without it. It has been faithfully tracking time for us for a couple of years now and has rarely run into problems compared to others that we've tried or evaluated in the past

Desvantagens:

The one thing that employees hate about Monitask is the fact that selecting a pre inputted task sometimes takes a bit of effort. The dropdown sometimes does not highlight the task, you'll have to click on the dropdown several times to make it stick. The accuracy of the snapshot also has quirks which we have already gotten used to.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Hubstaff

Razões para escolher o Monitask: Time Doctor was too complicated to use compared to Monitask which was simple and not resource hungry

Software anterior: Time Doctor

Razões para mudar para o Monitask: Monitask was cheaper, much simpler to implement and use, ran without taking up too much space and resources, and never gave us any headaches during the two years that we've been using them.

Saurabh
Manager, Índia

Missing features

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

Vantagens:

User friendly interface, Required reporting features. Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

Desvantagens:

It do not have some of the features like 1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed 2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference. 3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira 4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Time Doctor , Hubstaff e DeskTime

Razões para mudar para o Monitask: As of now I am mostly using Hubstaff because of missing features I mentioned.

Arthur
Owner, EUA
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários

Great Employee Monitoring Software

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I have used a few other ones such as Hubstaff, and ActivTrack. Monitask is so much better and the pricing structure is also better than these competitors.

User-Friendly - Payment options, schedule tracking

Jonathan
Recruiting Director, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A simple, full featured activity and time tracking tool for remote workers

4,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

The pricing is one of the most affordable I found. The support has been very responsive and the tool installs very easily for my employees.

Desvantagens:

It feels a bit cheaply designed. Because they are based out of Russia, there is a sense of unease about the safety of my data. I think if the design was more polished and the Russian language did not pop up unexpectedly at times, I would feel better about the purchase.

Essence
Essence
Marketing Director, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

The best of the best!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

Vantagens:

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

Desvantagens:

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: HiveDesk e DeskTime

Razões para escolher o Monitask: Didn't take screenshots.

Software anterior: Toggl Track

Razões para mudar para o Monitask: Easy to read, clean fresh look and affordability

Ruchel
Assistant, Filipinas
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários

My Trial Days in Monitask

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: It's great and not half bad. I felt bad about that my trial ends and I can't do even a thing to get my alloted time. I actually used it on my work so yeah 40/100 rate.

Vantagens:

Easy to understand, very efficient and I can monitor my time effectively. I also like the transparency of it.

Desvantagens:

I thought it was free then trial is too short and when the trial ends I don't know if I can retrieve my Time Tracking there, it doesn't even allow me to check my status. It actually compromise my time availability and I can't do my invoice now.

Joy
Owner, EUA
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Life Changing Self Management

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable. Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Vantagens:

Ease of use Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

Desvantagens:

I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Hubstaff

Razões para mudar para o Monitask: It is less expensive, easier to use, AND has a slightly better visual presentation of my time spent by project by week.... and I didn't need most of the other features in Hubstaff.

Andrii
CEO, Ucrânia

Good value for money

5,0 há 7 meses

- Pricing - Task management - Integrations

Desvantagens:

- JIRA integration (sometimes tasks are not being displayed)

Joshua
CEO, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Super easy to use

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Overall, great platform, easy to use, gives good insights.

Vantagens:

Great insights and extremely easy to deploy.

Desvantagens:

Navigation is a bit confusing at first so a tutorial video would be nice

Simon
CEO, Filipinas
Seguros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple to use with one drawback

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

Vantagens:

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

Desvantagens:

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Resposta do Monitask

há 5 anos

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask. I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Andy
Backend devoloper, Rússia
Fonte da avaliação

Great, useful, and easy to use

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: In a remote team it has always been a challenge to keep track of everyone's working time and productivity. But with Monitask we can easily keep track of what everyone is working on, how much time they spend on each task, and even see screenshots of their work. The interface is user-friendly and the customer support team is very responsive. We highly recommend Monitask to any remote team that wants to simplify the timekeeping process.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, great customer support, provides detailed reports and screenshots.

Desvantagens:

The only downside is that it can take a bit of time to set up, but this is to be expected with any new software.

Ramona
Content Manager, Romênia
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários

HAppy with the product

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Desvantagens:

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

Linda Devina
HRD, Indonésia
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Nice but need some revision

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I feel a good experience

Vantagens:

Efficiency of time when we used it to see the progress of staff's task

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it needs a time to syncronize the data, sometimes it off automatically

Zico
CEO, Bangladesh
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Best time tracker software i have ever used

Vantagens:

I like their dashbord. It's very easy to use.

Desvantagens:

I think reports need to be more customizable.

Karen
Supervisor, México
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great Tool

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Pleased with the tool as first time users, very comfortable easy and complete tool.

Vantagens:

I do like myself an easy tool where I can monitor and help keep track in actual time for our staff.

Desvantagens:

we can implement notifications when agents access one of the restricted websites and let the leader know right away so we can adress and review it right away.

Rede de computadores, 11–50 funcionários

Best on the MarketThe

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: All task are going good.

Vantagens:

The product is easy to use and user friendly interface etc.. The screenshot option is very good

Desvantagens:

Need to enable reset option on the timings , when we login that day itself.

Antonio
IT Manager, México
Telecomunicações, 201–500 funcionários

Excellent Solution

Vantagens:

It´s very useful can get the screenshots of all activities of my remote users this feature increase the productivity

Desvantagens:

Maybe the cost can be less expensive but I think the price VS features is good

V S
Head - Technology, Índia
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Best Time Tracking tool for Organizations Encouraging Remote Work

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It is must have tool for companies allowing remote work. 80% of our employees work from remote locations, and tracking their work efficiency was a big challenge for us. we had at a point also decided to create a tool for time tracking, however once we heard about monitask and used it for 10 days with the free trail. it was an instant GO for us ad we have been using the same from then.

Vantagens:

The software is so easy to use, the setup process from administrator side and also from employee side is easy as it can get. The data the software tracks is just unbelievable for the price paid.

Desvantagens:

i think it has all the feature for the cost it asks the company to pay.

Borsha
Digital Marketer, Bangladesh
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Low priced time tracking software

Vantagens:

I most like their pricing and software interface. It's very simple app. Everyone would be able to use and manage it.

Desvantagens:

I didn't found problem yet. So, I don't know what should need improve of this software.

Muhammad
seo expert, Paquistão
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

"A powerful and best time Tracking software"

Vantagens:

It's accurate and easy to use. All the features and functionality are excellent. I like the dashboard. It's very easy to use. All the products have an easy and user friendly interface. The screen shot option is very good. It is a fast reply software.

Desvantagens:

This software automatically pauses when it is active on your computer. It's always updated.

Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

monitask is great

Vantagens:

very easy to use, takes screenshots and caps your time

Desvantagens:

i don’t have any cons for it, it’s one of the best time tracking apps

Fonte da avaliação

Useful software to monitor the employees' tasks.

Vantagens:

I like the screenshots that I get from time to time.

Desvantagens:

I am a bit confused about the overall timing as few of agents disagree.

Resposta do Monitask

há 3 anos

Hello! Thank you for your review. I wanted to reach out to you to discuss your comment about the overall timing in the dashboard. Monitask performs intelligent time mapping and eliminates idle time. There's a way to disable these settings if you wish to capture all time records. Can you email us with the issue at [email protected] and we will try to solve it for you asap :)