15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre UJET

A UJET é uma empresa moderna de software para central de contato na nuvem, com inovação líder em suporte ao cliente por Internet, telefone e aplicativos móveis.

Saiba mais sobre o UJET

Vantagens:

Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality.

Desvantagens:

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often.

Notas do UJET

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O UJET tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 138 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o UJET antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (138)

Juan
Juan
Team Leader, Honduras
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 10.000+ funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Awesome Tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Vantagens:

It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Desvantagens:

It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

Lauren
Lauren
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience, EUA
Varejistas, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great experience with Ujet!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Vantagens:

-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation. -Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer. -The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Desvantagens:

The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

Jannice Gwen
Subject Matter Expert, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Experience with UJET is excellent as it has a lot of features

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I like UJET is because it gives us a way to communicate with our customers in a timely manner and it has feature for calls, chats and emails as well. The UJET tool also is not that hard to follow as it has options that can easily understood by its users

Desvantagens:

None so far, my experience with UJET is great

Jamie
Decision Maker, EUA
Eletrônicos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.

1,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: None unfortunately.

Vantagens:

Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Desvantagens:

The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject. The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago. Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

Pamela
Agent, República Dominicana
Serviços ao consumidor, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Ujet is amazing

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I love Ujet's user-friendly interface and the new update makes it even greater great!

Vantagens:

I've been using Ujet for over 3 years, and it's been a wonderful experience. Because of my tenure, a higher-level department had me add supervisor skills which allowed me to see in real-time all my floors aux and total time in them. In addition, it is helpful to be able to visualize the calls that are in the queue so we can take fast resolutions to run the department smoothly. That is only one of the many features I find more useful.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I'd say is that once there is a high volume of calls or chats it will sometimes freeze and take a couple of minutes to update the aux or look for a specific agent. A potent connection is needed.

Mohamed
Senior Workforce/Data Analyst, Egito
Telecomunicações, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Amazing Experience

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: everything looks very easy when it comes to usage and it doesn't need full training to handle all features, you can just get a couple of hints to use it, very easy actually.

Vantagens:

Reporting is excellent, Routing is very easy, Creating teams and users.

Desvantagens:

The latency of the agent status just takes a couple of seconds to update the agent status on the agent dashboard, I wish it can be faster than that.

Aireona
Quality Analyst, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 501–1.000 funcionários

Wonderful

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Vantagens:

You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Desvantagens:

It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Jenero Jan
Customer Service Representative, EUA
Telecomunicações, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great Experience with UJET

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Great Experience, with UJET easy access and fun to use.

Vantagens:

I like the most where you will be able to see the stats right away every after call, and easy to mute when you need to check resources and easy to make an outbound call. The interface is very good in the eyes.

Desvantagens:

Least like is when changing aux where you need to tap twice, it is better if you can type the aux that you want to change.

Eleanor
Team Leader, Filipinas
Telecomunicações, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

My Ujet review as a team leader

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: ujet is our tool that helped me become what i am today in my job. very easy to use and to teach

Vantagens:

We use it as a tool to call and to receive calls.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes we are experiencing some glitches or bugs that slowers down our service level

Jenelyn
Customer service representative, Filipinas
Telecomunicações, 10.000+ funcionários

Jenelyn reviews

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall it is very good very convenient in my job

Vantagens:

I like using it since it is part of my job

Desvantagens:

There is a lot of bugs and errors. Sometimes it is very slow

Valerie
Product Quality Product Development, EUA
Eletrônicos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Values you as a customer

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Desvantagens:

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Polina Maria
Priority Services Specialist, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 51–200 funcionários

Review for Software buyers

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Vantagens:

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Desvantagens:

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Samson
Tech Support Eng, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 51–200 funcionários

The best Call Management software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Vantagens:

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Desvantagens:

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Kim
VP, Customer Support, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Best of the best functionality

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Desvantagens:

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Dawn
PLOS Agent, EUA

User friendly

Comentários: N/A

Vantagens:

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Desvantagens:

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Ahmed
SME Mentor Support, Egito
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One Of the best softwares in managing and calls in customer service field

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I really liked its routing and call management and also all the reports exported from Ujet how accurate they are and that I can trust the reports exported form Ujet

Desvantagens:

Nothing actually there to dislike it only requires a strong internet connection to work probably.

Hernan
VP of CX Ops, EUA
Varejistas, 201–500 funcionários

Great CX tech partners

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Vantagens:

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

________________________________________

Ryan
T1 Tech Support, EUA
Telecomunicações, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Vantagens:

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Desvantagens:

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

Rebecca
Customer Experience, EUA
Bens de consumo, 51–200 funcionários

UJET review

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Love Ujet! Great service!

Vantagens:

The ease and efficiency of redaction of private information.

Desvantagens:

Calls drop and you can’t keep the call after establishing connection again.

Joyce
Customer Care, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 51–200 funcionários

Happy User

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I love using UJET the features and tabs were very easy to understand and read.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use and it's integration with other applications with the Linux desktop environment I work under.

Desvantagens:

It appears as a user when working with multiple chats the messaging freezes within the phone application and sometimes does not work well with the other application that is integrated with it.

Brieana
Team Lead, EUA

UJET Review

Vantagens:

Ease of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.

Desvantagens:

Would love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to

edwin
Customer Service Agent, El Salvador

Customer Service Support Tool a good one

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very satisfies with the quality on the programming done for the software, since some options on similar platforms might be bugged, but UJET shows a really bast amount of resources well organized and user friendly so that there is always a way to trace any type of metric for X type of business, options are always endless.

Vantagens:

the chats and phone options are very well organized and the transfer arrangement vs the department's visuality is greater, you can access to a daily goal on metrics like CSAT or AHT, very useful for a complete customer service covering the areas like chat, phone, and email.

Desvantagens:

there is very low options for user customization, but there is for system admins. unable to confirm any other features or a local channel for team members.

Shimon
Shimon
SVP Products, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats. The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Desvantagens:

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

Elisabeth
cx, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 51–200 funcionários

Extremely efficient!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Vantagens:

I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Desvantagens:

sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

Daryll Jane
Customer Service Represenative, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Ujet is the best

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with Ujet is life changing due to my previous company was using another tool which is not user friendly as the Ujet.

Vantagens:

What I like most in Ujet is that whenever there is upcoming call the Ujet will notify first what's Guest or Host calling and also there are a counting before the call start

Desvantagens:

For me there is no reason to like least Ujet since I'm using it 5 days a week for 8 hours a day. Very smooth to used a user friendly