15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Built

Solução via internet que traz design claro e uma experiência de usuário intuitiva para o mundo do RH. Gerencie recrutamento, integração e folgas remuneradas, entre outros.

Saiba mais sobre o Built

Vantagens:

Built for Teams is easy to use. I do wish it had the option to integrate to Outlook calendars but, overall a very easy to use time management system.

Desvantagens:

The only con I see so far is that you are limited to the actions you can use on the app.

Notas do Built

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Built tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 608 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Built antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (608)

Diego
Diego
GESTOR COMERCIAL, Brasil
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Muito Bom ! Indico !!!

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Gosto de usar. Atende bem ao que se determina a fazer !

Desvantagens:

Poderia ser menos burocratico. So isso ! Mas muito bom !

Beth
Beth
Customer Service Manager, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

BFT works great for keeping track of our growing team!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Pretty good and reliable program. Like being able to use remotely. And it is fairly user-friendly.

Vantagens:

Two things: 1) Ability to add / edit PTO requests easily; and 2) Ability to see my team's travel and PTO on my Outlook Calendar.

Desvantagens:

Had to get a link from the Admin to add to my calendar - other software offer the Outlook calendar links within the settings. However, once received, it works every time. Also, all of the colors can be overwhelming, but once you understand them, it's not too bad.

há 4 anos

Beth thank you so much for your review. With Built for Teams, admins have the ability to customize links for the calendar to determine who sees what! It's a great feature to keep the calendar view containing only what is relevant to that employee, department, team or admin. We are stoked to hear you love Built for Teams and thank you again for your review!

Terri
Payroll & HR Mgr, EUA
Construção, 201–500 funcionários

Best PTO Software for Price & Ease

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: I, and my co-workers, are very happy with the Built For Teams platform! It was so easy to set up initially compared to the previous program we had and to anything else I had demo’d available on the market. It continues to meet our needs as we grow. I also feel very supported by the BFT team and the articles available on the BFT Help site.

Vantagens:

Customization and versatility is great, Many reports & setup options. Easiest to use, implement, teach, andfor managers to respond quickly that I found anywhere. The price is amazing for all that it can do!The customer support is fabulous, and the "Help" articles they offer make it easy to understand and do many things on your own.

Desvantagens:

The report creation is a little tricky, and finding what you're looking for sometimes challenging

há 6 meses

Thanks for your review, Terri! I am so glad you see the value in Built! If you have any questions about how to better search for things or utilize the reports, please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. We're happy to help!

Rebecca
Office Manager, EUA
Gestão de investimentos, 11–50 funcionários

Community Capital Management

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Overall I'm very happy and enjoy having this product.

Vantagens:

Built for Teams is very user friendly and organized.

Desvantagens:

The Built for Teams calendar sometimes causes issues when syncing with Microsoft Outlook.

mês passado

Rebecca, thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad your experience with Built has been such a positive one overall. Please let us know if there are any questions that you have about how to better manage the calendar sync with Outlook. You can reach us at [email protected].

Jeffrey
Senior Technical Recruiter, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Solid product

3,0 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

ease of use, easy setup, solid product that is great for a small/mid size org.

Desvantagens:

lack of integrations into other platform

há 6 meses

Great feedback, Jeffrey! I'm glad you've felt like the product works well for your business. We'd love to hear what additional integrations you would like to have, as we are always trying to improve in that area. Can you provide us with more details at [email protected]? Thank you!

Manal
CCO, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Review for Built for Teams

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall my experience is average. I wish it has more functionality.

Vantagens:

Inexpensive, easy web system to use. Easy calendar and way to track PTO.

Desvantagens:

Has limited functionality. Cannot do a lot of things with blackout dates, cannot limit employees # from requesting PTO

há 3 meses

Manal, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that we can offer and easy-to-use, inexpensive platform for you. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and your requests have been sent to our product team. For additional questions or requests, you can reach us at [email protected]. Thanks again!

Scott
HR Director, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários

Great product and price

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Overall it has been positive and I hope they create more products, such as an automated employee review portal.

Vantagens:

Good pricing, ease of use, allowed many different PTO buckets, which met our need for a flexible WFH program tracked here. A company wide calendar so that everyone can know where their colleagues are.

Desvantagens:

It has a nice user platform and it is very easy to use.

há 4 meses

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad Built has been able to meet your needs for flexibility and ease of use! We are certainly continuing to innovate and would love to connect again on all of the new functionality that Built has to offer. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].

Ken
Accounting/HR, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Excellent PTO tracking tool to supplement ADP

Comentários: Super!

Vantagens:

Employee can see the remaining PTO balance. This make it easy for employees to make future PTO plan. Before B4T, we needed to manually calculator for remaining PTO for employees' future vacation plan. This manual procedure was prone to errors. By introducing B4T, we significantly reduced such manual procedure and eliminated errors.

Desvantagens:

Only one approval person designated to one employee.

há 4 anos

Ken, thank you for your awesome review! We are stoked to hear that Built for Teams has eliminated time off errors fro you and ditched you need for wasting time on manual calculations. As for approvers per employee, you can have more than one person receive the request (i.e. if someone reports to two people) or via our Carbon Copy feature, but only person needs to actually approve the request. If you'd like help setting this up, please reach out to our support team as we would be happy to assist!

Heather
Content Manager, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Affordable and easy to use!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Before we started using Built for Teams, our PTO was just managed through a Google spreadsheet. Having a service like Built to track people's hours and requests has been a load off of those team members that were previously responsible for handling that. When I first decided to find a service for us to use, I did a couple of trials and demos with different companies. I was impressed immediately by the customer service provided to me. The demo was great and all follow-up conversation was responsive and helpful.

Vantagens:

I love how simple it was to set up and how easy it is to use. We only need it for the most basic PTO management services, so we don't need to be in there often, nor do we need to use a lot of the features, but it does everything we need it to do and our team had no problems understanding or adopting it.

Desvantagens:

There are a few kinks we run into here and there. Just some things that don't behave the way I expected them to, but it was always easy to get around them or figure them out with no issues. So it's not a huge con, that's for sure. The Slack integration could be a bit more intuitive, but I know it's in beta so I assume it'll advance more.

há 5 anos

Heather we appreciate your feedback! We love hearing that Built for Teams has saved your organization time and effort and has been easy to use and implement. It's also great to hear you were impressed by our customer service and helpful communications! Thank you for your review and for being a valued Built for Teams customer!

Amber
AR Manager, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 51–200 funcionários

Built for Teams Lives up to the Hype

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Overall excellent system and we really love the org chart feature.

Vantagens:

It's easy to use for employees as well as administrators and made tracking time for our company a breeze.

Desvantagens:

The accrual date can be a bit confusing if it is changed for the first week after the change occurs.

mês passado

Amber, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I am so glad that Built has made time tracking so easy for you. If you have any questions about accrual calculations with the accrual date, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. We're happy to help!

Loraine
Admin, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

BuiltforTeams

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

It is super easy to use and has had a high success rate for us.

Desvantagens:

It is another program to implement and keep up with.

mês passado

Hi Loraine! Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback! I understand not wanting to have to implement yet another software program, but I am so happy to hear that it has been so successful across your team. If there is anything else we can do to help your experience using Built to be more seamless with your other processes, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know at [email protected].

Maddie
Business Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Highly Recommend

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Monthly input of time off has been eliminated. Individual emails to staff about their PTO balances has been eliminated. Manual timesheets for non-exempt staff have been eliminated. LOTS of time saving.
Fantastic customer service and always improving the experience and increasing usability. Fantastic team and would HIGHLY Recommend to anyone.

Vantagens:

Super Easy to setup and then have users log themselves in and complete their profile. PTO balances and accrual was straightfoward to input and very easy to adjust. Dashboard feature makes it easy for staff to understand. Eliminated the need for one point of contact for all PTO used, allows managers to manage their own subordinates.

Desvantagens:

The ability to only delete or alter a request if it is the LAST request in the line makes things difficult. Especially if monthly accrual has just happened and employees adjust after vacations etc. Would love a feature to be able to look up all non-exempt employees overtime hours for the month. Then you could pinpoint any weeks you need to go in and look at specifically...

há 4 anos

Thank you so much for your detailed review Maddie! It is very clear that Built for Teams has been a game changer for your organization saving valuable time and streamlining your processes a great deal! Your feedback regarding altering requests and filtering non-exempt employees is great! We love hearing from our customers as we are always working to add value and improve how we serve our customers. Thank you again for your time and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Regina
Accounting Support Specialist, EUA
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

Simplify your life - Use Built for Teams

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Its easier to request time off, by being able to see co-workers scheduled request, so there's no conflict. I like being able to use this any time of day. Just sign in and it takes just a few minutes to complete.

Vantagens:

I like the most about the Programs is very easy to use. Simple to edit changes. Keeps track of hours used and available. Separates time off in categories, ex. PTO, Sick, Bereavement, etc... Sends email messages to approver to review time off requested.

Desvantagens:

What I least like about the software is: I don't use the Analytic portion. No need to receive the weekly emails on my working time progress. Sometimes not sure if hours calculated correctly one submitted for time off. Numbers don't always match. Would like to be able to cancel request for time off, if plans change instead of contacting Administrator to do so. The titles of "Reason for requesting time off" & write a description of why requesting time off - seems redundant. Perhaps only one option is needed.

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for your detailed review Regina! Built for Teams was designed to do the work for you and keep everything simple and easy to track. To address your concern of accuracy, we pride ourselves on the power and accuracy of our accrual engine and the calculations therein. If you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact your manager or account admin so we can cross check for you. As for the Description field, that is an optional field and doesn't need to be filled out. Lastly, the administrator(s) on your account control the setting of if/when employees have the ability to cancel an already approved request. We are so happy to know you love Built for Teams and hope we have provided a bit of clarity to address your concerns. Thank you again for your review!

Bob
Controller, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

Built for Teams Review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Managing PTO is so much simpler now as opposed to when we managed it with a spreadsheet and the employees love it.

Vantagens:

Very easy to train employees on how to use the portal. The program is pretty intuitive, and it has streamlined our process for tracking PTO. Employees can log in at any time to see their current PTO balances, which eliminates employees asking how much PTO they have remaining. We use three different PTO pots (PTO, Optional Holidays & Work Remote) and Built for Teams makes it a breeze to manage. the reporting is pretty robust as well allowing me to generate reports for any date range and include all or select employees.

Desvantagens:

Editing past PTO can be a challenge, currently, we have to make an adjusting entry if an employee's plans change and they don't use the time they requested. I know they were working on a way to make these corrections, so it's possible that edits can be made now. the only other item I would consider a bit of a con is there's no phone support. Support is done through chat - sometimes it's very quick but other times not so much.

há 4 anos

Bob, we really appreciate your detailed review and candid feedback. It's great to hear how Built for Teams has streamlined your processes and that your employees are loving it! If we are able to help make managing PTO "a breeze" as you put it, that makes us so happy to hear! In regards to our chat support, when a support request comes in, our entire team is able to offer input allowing everyone's expertise to be utilized to get answers and resolutions to your questions or issues faster than calling in and waiting on hold for who knows how long. This method allows us to help more people and serve them better. Thanks again for your great feedback and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Jennifer
Loan Administration Manager, EUA
Bancos, 51–200 funcionários

Quality Product with Room for improvement

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Convenience of keeping track of my personal pto, versus maintaining a spreadsheet on my own. And having to hassle HR to make sure I'm accumulating correctly on a regular basis.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, ability to see the addition of PTO hours, submitted hours, and pending hours is well laid out and easy to follow.

Desvantagens:

Would appreciate the ability to set up reminder emails for pto hours added, or total hours accumulated. Or a statement of activity on a quarterly basis so the possibility of hours not accruing once they've reached the maximum limit.

há 4 anos

Jennifer we appreciate you taking time to review Built for Teams! Being able to check on your PTO usage and accruals at anytime without having to hassle HR is one of the many perks of using Built for Teams. Thank you for your feedback about reminder emails or activity statements. We love hearing from our customers and your feedback helps us as we continually work to add new features!

President, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Built For Teams Exceptional Software

Vantagens:

The PTO request and tracking feature is simple and user friendly for all of our crews to use and complex enough to allow us to create unique PTO accrual categories and track employee information.

Desvantagens:

The only con we had found so far with this system dealt with the ability to track certifications and licenses. Built diligently worked on finding a solution for that and has recently released the a new feature that resolves that concern.

há 4 anos

MIchael, thank you so much for your review! Built for Teams certainly is user friendly but powerful enough for complex situations. As you mentioned we are continually working to develop our product even further to provide the best service possible for our customers! Thank you for being a Built for Teams customer.

Laura
Head of School, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

Great way to manage PTO!

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

As a school, we struggled for years to accurately manage and track the many, many requests for personal, professional, or sick time. Built for Teams was game-changing for us--for the teachers making the requests, for the administrators approving the requests, and for the HR and accounts managers reconciling PTO at the end of each year. It's effortlessly effective.

Desvantagens:

I wish we could program BFT to automatically notify our HR manager upon each approval.

há 6 anos

Laura, you've been a customer for years now, and for that we thank you! We do have a feature that allows notifications of approved time off. I'll reach out to you directly to help you set that up. Thank you so much for being our customer and for posting this review!

Adrienne
Academic Language Therapist, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Built For Teams allows us to be able to submit time off "at our leisure," have our supervisor review the time off and approve it "at their leisure" and is then prompt to let us know that our time off has been approved. It is much easier and more efficient than other software programs I have used.

Vantagens:

The software is extremely easy to use. With a few simple clicks, someone can complete the process of taking requested time off.

Desvantagens:

There is anything I can think of that I don't like about the software.

há 6 anos

We appreciate the review, Adrienne! You've been a customer for several years now so it's great to read that you're still so happy with our product after all this time. We love having happy customers!

Mike
SVP of Operations, EUA
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários

Feedback on Built for Teams

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great tool to track our individuals time and appointments

Vantagens:

Overall very easy to use, easy tracking and good reporting

Desvantagens:

We don't have the ability to track "extra" hours worked - just time taken away from normal business hours.

há 4 anos

Mike, thank you so much for your review! We love hearing our customers appreciate how easy Built for Teams is to use, yet how accurate it is as well! In reference to tracking "extra" hours we do have solutions available to assist in tracking those kinds of hours or overtime. Your account administrator could reach out to our Support Team for additional information regarding that. We thank you again for your review and for being a Built for Teams customer!

George
HR & HSE Director, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 51–200 funcionários

Poor support

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Easy to set up. Our employees liked it.

Desvantagens:

Software works. Reaching people with questions does not. Our managers could not see our PTO requests, even after they were set up to.

há 4 anos

George, we appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear your employees are loving Built for Teams. The majority of our reviews rave about our customer support so it's rather surprising to hear otherwise. We value our customers and apologize if you had a less than satisfactory experience at one point. Thank you for continuing to be a Built for Teams customer and allowing us the opportunity to strive to serve you better!

Janet
Accounting Coordinator, EUA
Seguros, 11–50 funcionários

Built for Teams Pros and Cons

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Pleased we made the decision to go with Built for Teams. After using it for a few months, it is now second nature to use.

Vantagens:

It replaces all of the manual calculations I used to do and I can rely on the calculations to be correct.

Desvantagens:

Not being able to select which request I wish to modify or delete for a staff member and that they have to go back and enter any request that came after the one that was deleted.

há 5 anos

Thank you so much for your review Janet! So happy to hear that Built for Teams allowed you to leave the old days of manual calculations behind and save you so much time and energy! We are glad you chose Built for Teams and we are happy to have you as one of our valued customers!

Product Manager, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

A functional affordable HR application

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We started using built for teams to track PTO, coming from a process of email and spreadsheets. It has allowed us to better track and oversee PTO as an organization.

Vantagens:

- Easy to use - Able to quickly review my teams PTO at a glance - Email notifications are great

Desvantagens:

- Have to create multiple entries when you have an interrupted span of days off to request - Days off are requested in hours which can be confusing to new users

há 5 anos

Thank you, Chris, for the review! I'd love to hear more about how you think the system should work when taking time off that isn't consecutive days, i.e. you take some days off, work a few days, then take more days off. It seems like those *should* be separate requests but I'd love to hear more about what you think. Account balances can be viewed in days or hours. When submitting a request, though, the system does calculate how many hours that request will use. This is critical to having a system that is both highly accurate and highly flexible. I think there are a few products on the market that do everything in days, but those systems are extremely inflexible in terms of what they can support. We've opted for the more robust, more accurate approach!

Dale
Property Manager, EUA
Imobiliárias, 51–200 funcionários

BFT review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Built for Teams allows us to track our PTO and not rely on a manual process to track carryover vacation. It’s been helpful with document compliance for our quarterly safety and HR topics as well.

Vantagens:

PTO request and tracking and the ability to approve via email.

Desvantagens:

Counts hours for salaried PTO not days. Since our weekend hours are shortened it can cause overages in PTO.

há 5 anos

Dale, it's great to hear that Built for Teams is helping to streamline things for your company! For the weekends, where your hours are shortened, the system will allow you to set up schedules that account for those shorter days so that PTO time is still exact and accurate. If we can help you with setting that up just reply to this and we'll be happy to do so!

Tracy
Director, Business Operations and Compliance, EUA
Mídia digital, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

PTO Tracking at it's best!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Tracking employees time off, coverage with the calendar

Vantagens:

This software is very user friendly, and is very helpful with reporting totals at the end of the month. Great Place to store reviews and other HR documents.

Desvantagens:

I would like for employees to be able to choose hourly vs only 4hr increments.

há 5 anos

Thanks, Tracy, for taking time to review Built for Teams and provide us with this feedback. We're very happy to see that our product is working so well for you! We do have a setting that allows you to determine how specific employees can be in using their time off; we can even support time off by the single minute if necessary! If you have any questions about how to use this setting just let us know.

Jenni
CFO, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Great PTO Tracker!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have full time PTO tracking with our employees. We can look back at time used and decide if our PTO benefit package is working for our employees or if we need to adjust it. It's very handy and simple.

Vantagens:

We use Built for Teams solely for its PTO tracking. Our employees all use it, which says a lot about the ease of use. It creates quick reports and it is easy to get someone on boarded. No complaints - it's a great value, even though we don't use the full spectrum of services.

Desvantagens:

It would be nice to customize the reporting.

há 5 anos

Thanks, Jenni! You've been a customer for quite a while so it means a lot to hear that you and your employees are still loving our product after all this time. Your feedback about custom reports is spot on and we're actually working on some new enhancements to make our existing reporting tools even more powerful. Thank you for being our customer!