15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Jamf Pro

Uma solução completa de gerenciamento de dispositivos móveis para profissionais de TI, para simplificar a implantação, o estoque e a segurança de dispositivos Apple.

Saiba mais sobre o Jamf Pro

Vantagens:

Decent reporting and auditability. Haven't investigated reporting/metrics with 3rd party solutions but simple reachs indicates this is possible or being worked on.

Notas do Jamf Pro

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Jamf Pro tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 522 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Jamf Pro antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (522)

Rachel
Rachel
Desktop Support Supervisor, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great for Apple Device Management

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Deployment and setup was very quick and easy. We only use for iPads and Apple TV's and I am easily able to manage there without any major issues.

Vantagens:

Exceptional ease of use. I think the interface is very user friendly. Device enrollment, app deployment and updates is very simple. If I encounter an issue, the customer service is also very exceptional.

Desvantagens:

Really the only two dislikes I have is the apps not updating with me forcing the update and the price. We are not a large company with under 300 iPads/Apple TV's deployed, but the price is a bit much. The cost/benefit ration is not there.

Doug
Director of Technology, EUA
Editoras, 51–200 funcionários

If you use Macs in your organization Jamf Pro is the right tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Our staff have limited computer skills and often get themselves in trouble (phishing, malware, etc). Jamf Pro allows us to protect them from their mistakes. We do not give Admin access but do provide most software they might want in Self Service. We can also take care of the updates and installs for them so they just use what they need.

Vantagens:

The way it integrates with Apple systems like DEP and VPP make it a truly unique product. Apple has created a secure "walled garden" for their hardware. Jamf is the only tool of its kind that has access into this walled garden. Being able to buy a Mac from our custom Apple store, ship it to a user, and have them set it up with Jamf...all without IT ever needing to touch the device...is amazing. It can do just about anything else you need it to: install software, block software, update software, set security settins, remote lock, remote wipe, notify users of important events, and of course much more through Self Service.

Desvantagens:

It is a very robust tool, but you need to know how to use it. Many of the best features you do need to set up and build out. That can require some scripting or other technical details, or some administrative steps to work out with Apple and your local business representative. However, it is all very possible and you will get there.

Mike
Senior Specialist - Web Content, EUA
Eletrônicos, 501–1.000 funcionários

Terrible User Experience - Would Not Recommend to Admins and Companies

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I think our admins use it as a user administration tool for corporate security, but it's super inefficient and highly frustrating to use. It actually makes my work processes super inefficient, because i'm constantly batting weird errors and frustrating password resets.

Vantagens:

Nothing. The software is meant to be a sort of user management software for companies, but the user experience is one of the worst I have experienced in my life.

Desvantagens:

The running processes bog down your work machine and the security reset protocol (at least for my organization) is very frustrating. It doesn't work, our passwords need to be reset every 90 days, and we're supposed to get a notification to do this, but it doesn't happen, so every 90 days, I physically go to see our internal IT department. In addition, the process runs constantly, so it drains your battery.

Andrew
IT Support, EUA
Software, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best Management Software on the Market!

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

This software allows you to manage several computers as well as iPads from it's friendly user interface. We've implemented it successfully in our schools (over 20 locations) and it is a tremendous help. We've been able to use this software to deploy programs and applications without having to hand install them on multiple computers/iPads..it's a HUGE time saver.

Desvantagens:

There really isn't too much to not like about this software. Their support team is friendly/knowledgeable, they stand by their product, and it is easy to use.

Nick
CEO, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Still the gold standard for Apple MDM and device management

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Jamf is a complete solution to managing a fleet of Macs, from dozens to thousands. It is industry standard for a reason.

Vantagens:

Strong feature set for enforcing security compliance, performing IT asset management and lifecycle, and device management. Very feature rich and continuing to add more with things like the now solid Jamf Protect suite. Easiest Mac MDM to hire IT engineers to management, lots of Jamf talent out there.

Desvantagens:

User experience is pretty dated at this point, which can be a bit of a barrier to usage outside of IT teams. Reporting capabilities could use some additional polish.

Technology Support & Training Specialist, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

JAMF puts the flow in device management workflows.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Jamf is an indispensable tool for device management. It puts the flow in the workflow and makes large scale deployments manageable by a small staff with various skill sets.

Vantagens:

Jamf provides me the ability to amplify my efforts of making task ready machines, where ever, and whenever needed.

Desvantagens:

I'd like a GUI option to replicate the actual device screen so I can have teachers manage devices in real-time to maximize contact time.

Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect product for Apple device management

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: The software is really well made and you’ll get great control over your apple devices. We have tested lots of platforms but this one is my favorite.

Vantagens:

Great real-time dashboards about every needed aspect for the whole Apple device inventory at a glance made it convenient to decide easily about the future projects.

Desvantagens:

Implementing the jamf pro for the first time needed patience and continuous improvement so that we can reach an stable level, sometimes even changing settings related to automation requires some scripting experience.

Dwight
Director of Technology, EUA

Solid Performing MDM

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We've been pleased to be a JAMF Pro customer over the past several years. Their software is robust, reliable, and has made the management of our iOS, Mac OS, and tvOS devices a breeze!

Vantagens:

It just works! JAMF gives use the peace of mind knowing our devices are receiving the appropriate profiles and configurations when needed.

Desvantagens:

Slight learning curve for users new to the MDM arena.

Jerrod
Senior Technical Support Specialist, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A must have for apple product administration

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Jamf has been excellent in securing our student iPads. The sheer amount of control we have over our devices is perfect for our school.

Vantagens:

One of the biggest pros of is its ease of use. Implementing this mdm with our apple products was very streamlined and fluid. The GUI is straightforward. They are always making improvements on the front and back end.

Desvantagens:

I don't have much to say in the way of cons. If I think of something that might be missing or needs improvement, it's a fleeting thought at best and not worth remembering.

Elizabeth
Professor, EUA
Educação superior, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for end users but can be a processor hog

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It makes getting remote assistance very easy for me as an end user

Desvantagens:

Seems to run in the background a lot and use a lot of CPU time, especially in conjunction with Chrome; sometimes my (not new) MacBook heats up from it.

System Engineer, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best Apple device management platform in existance

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: While no company is perfect, JAMF has really gone out of their way to take care of us as both customers and admins. I'm in education so they're not making any money off is (given the high level of support everyone receives). There are no tiers of service, no packages for support, and no BS. You will be treated and supported very well. JAMFs training options are also the best I've ever attended. I have yet to try the virtual trainings though.

Vantagens:

Day 1 support of all Apple releases, full roadmap compatibility with Apple, and dedication to the integration of Apple products at the enterprise level. It has allowed me the flexibility and capacity to provide a truly world class user experience without the world class investment and effort.

Desvantagens:

It certainly could have better remote support features. It HAS remote support, but really only on the local network. Mind you, I don't really need additional remote support capacity, but it would be nice.

Steven
Systems Administrator - Educational Technology, EUA
Educação superior, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

JAMF PRO - You cannot manage mac's effectively any other way.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Through JAMF Pro we are utilizing zero touch deployment, cross domain authentication to our fleet through Nomad Login (JAMF Connect), deployment of applications to our iOS devices utilizing Apple VPP and its integration with the JAMF Pro platform. We are able to easily manage the deployment of patches using Patch Management and more. There is no better way to manage a mac outside of JAMF.

Vantagens:

As a user of JAMF PRO since the days when it was called Casper, I can safely say that this product is a constant evolution of itself and as it pertains to Apple hardware, software, admin and user needs. Considering the product is on a zero day release schedule always means we are ready to manage devices and workstations upon the latest release of an OS build. It has allowed use to customize our deployment packages, settings and enrollment styles. Having the ability for zero touch enrollment and deployment of systems is without a doubt the most influential feature of our JAMF Pro installation. Getting machines up and ready is a breeze with JAMF Pro, long term management is even easier.

Desvantagens:

JAMF rarely has anything we dislike. Over the years their menus have evolved for the better. The user interface has improved drastically. i would say as they grow, to continue to keep the product suite obtainable by educational users. Products which havent recently released such as Jamf Protect are a bit cost prohibitive, it would be nice if they were bundled into the Jamf Pro suite.

Eddie
Technology Specialist/IT, EUA

Jamf Pro Use In To Manage School Devices

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: One big aspect of JAMF that we love and it is not software related, is their Tech Customer Service.
Over the last 6 or 7 years, we have never had a bad call with JAMF's customer service.
Every time we call their support or chat with them, we receive exceptional support.
Even if we have a big problem, they stay on top of it and follow up until it is resolved.

Vantagens:

The ease of use for users to have the ability to update or install software, at the click of the button. We love using Self Service, this allows us to install or update software and drivers without the user needing to bring the device to us. Jamf Pro also gives us control of what gets installed on devices and what settings get pushed automatically. You have the ability to create groups of devices and get as granular as you want with groups.

Desvantagens:

Not really a "Con", but it would be great if the reporting was a little bit easier to get. You can download several different reports, but I think JAMF still has room for improving their reporting.

Ensino fundamental e médio, 51–200 funcionários

Solid iPad and Mac OS management platform

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We are using Jamf to deploy iPads user and device-based in a school setting. While, it can be tricky keeping those two deployments separated, the platform makes it easy and intuitive with the layout.

Vantagens:

Jamf is a solid platform with an intuitive interface for managing your Mac and iOS devices. We use it for device and user-based app implementation and it is a smooth roll-out every time. They have a great support team to ensure that your Jamf instance is what you need it to be for your environment. The JNUC, user conference, is also a blast to attend.

Desvantagens:

What I have found is occasionally, there is an issue we will find that has no solution, or we change what we are doing in a way that it becomes a non-issue before it gets solved. There have been 4 occasions in 9 years. 2 went away as mysteriously as they came. 1 became a non-issue when we changed our workflow. The last one I am still working through, which is where the wonderful support people come in.

Craig
Senior Infrastructure Engineer, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Good Product, Good Experience

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The ability to manage a fleet of MacOS and iOS devices.

Vantagens:

Jamf Pro works really well for managing a fleet of MacOS and iOS devices. The management console is easy to navigate and the feature set is clear. The ability to segregate administrators by using Sites is a nice feature for us. Integration with Apple's services is quite good and easy to maintain. We split our infrastructure across multiple hosts (database on one machine, a management point is on one host, the managed devices on another) is key for us. Also nice that the infrastructure runs on multiple OSes, we run ours on RHEL.

Desvantagens:

The issue was related to communication and to bug checking during an update. One update broke access to Active Directory based security groups. This broke many of our workflows for distributed administrators. Customer support was good for initial triage, but follow-up communication was poor. The issue was fixed in two later updates but we were not told that the issue was fixed. We thought it had been fixed but we had to call Jamf and explicitly ask for confirmation. Would have been nice if Jamf had proactively followed up on a support case to let us know the problem was resolved.

Teddy
Infrastructure Specialist, Canadá
Seguros, 51–200 funcionários

One Stop Shop for Managing all Apple based Devices

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very satisfied. Coming from a 100% windows experience myself I wasn't sure what to expect, but the remote Jump Start option (paid for seperately) is worth the $ if you want to get started on time and properly. The only thing is come prepared with questions, as the jumpstart is more of a "This is what a Jamf admin would do" and not "Here let me set this up for you".
Otherwise this checks all the boxes from a compliance, security, and usability perspective and we are very happy to have replaced Intune with Jamf Pro for MacOS.

Vantagens:

1. The features are very robust, and development announcements are released very frequently 2. Some of the more straight forward features and policies are very easy to implement for even junior admins 3. Cloud based availability enables lean shops with no on-premise capabilities to get started 4. Custom scripting available for the more advanced admins 5. Decent reporting and auditability. Haven't investigated reporting/metrics with 3rd party solutions but simple reachs indicates this is possible or being worked on

Desvantagens:

1. The UX is horrendous, and for someone that doesn't live and breathe the solution it becomes hard to find certain items when I need it 2. Flushing errors can be more intuitive, they did implement auto-rerun on failed policies just recently so hopefully that improves things

Susan
IT Analyst II, EUA
Educação superior, 501–1.000 funcionários

Jamf Review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Jamf is everything I hoped it would be, and much, much more. I always highly recommend it to anyone who works with Macs.

Vantagens:

I love that Jamf handles everything Mac related from pre-stage deployment to pushing updates to reporting. Jamf has simplified everything that I do in my job & I rarely have to touch machines anymore. I love that we were able to implement a system to get machines from pre-stage to named, bound to AD & authenticated with 802.1x in a matter or 2 minutes, that is my absolute favorite thing as even doing it by manually I had issue - but I don't anymore.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing I don't like, a couple of features I'd love to see implemented but Jamf continues to listen to their customers & update features all the time. We did have a bit of a time getting it to work in our environment with the restrictions on our network & the fact we cannot sync with LDAP, but we figured it out during training & it was no fault of Jamf.

Asst Network Manager, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I've been a huge fan of Jamf since we started using it about five years ago!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Ease of management for laptops and iPads, amazing product support when issues arise, and even though I'm not the money guy it appears to be well worth what we do pay and includes tiered levels so that as we increase the number of devices in our district we pay a little less per unit. I also love JNUC as an educational and networking resource.

Vantagens:

It's terrifically easy to use. The absolute best thing about it, however, is that other people think I'm a wizard at how quickly they get results when they need something. They can literally request an app and in most cases have it assigned within less than 2 minutes of me getting notification.

Desvantagens:

The Java component. I know it's necessary for some reason or another, but java has been an absolute terror for us in the district for various reasons (not all related to Jamf). That said, yesterday our java version on the JSS server updated all by itself and things went south very quickly. A quick support chat session with Jamf and we were back up and running after reverting to the old java.

Gary
Owner, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Jamf Pro Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I haven't found anything truly comparable. I just wish Apple would have done what JAMF does out of the box for Apple products.

Vantagens:

Jamf is simply one of the best management platforms to manage Apple devices. This include macOS and iOS devices. You can push anything out to these units from software installs to printers. I use mine to perform zero touch installs for my users. They get their MacBook Airs. They are already joined to the domain as they take the shrink wrap off the box. This is possible due to the close relationship Apple and JAMF has. It does take some setup to get there though.

Desvantagens:

It is expensive. They just started to enforce their 50 unit minimum. They charge a boot camp fee to get you setup which is extremely expensive but it is worth it. JAMF is powerful and you want a good foundation in order for it to be effective. You have to be willing to put the work in and learn it for it to be beneficial.

Christian
IT Administrator, Alemanha
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Still best of breed - but might be overwhelming in funcionality for small and medium businesses

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Still my solution of choice - tried competitors but they fail the trial procedure in very early stage

Vantagens:

Thorough training and certification programme, very responsive and helpful user community (Jamf Nation), still probably the most powerful mobile device management solution for macOS/iOS-fleets

Desvantagens:

sometimes not very responsive in the remediation of product issues, kinda pricy and feature-wise overloaded for average businesses without advanced requirements

Nikki
Systems Administrator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

Jamf Pro Essential for Secondary Education

Vantagens:

Jamf Pro allows me to easily and seamlessly empower my teachers to be masters of their classroom -- employing the appropriate restrictions and management tools when they feel necessary. Jamf Pro gives me the confidence that my devices are secured and that all of my students have what they need when they need it.

Desvantagens:

The Jumpstart fee for macOS management is often a burden that small, independent schools cannot afford. While I did get a lot of insights from my jumpstart, the money we spent on the jumpstart would have been more beneficial to be funneled into a training pass to allow me to have some time to get a better understanding of not just the product, but management theories -- something that was not covered in my jumpstart. There's very little negative that we've experienced since our onboarding.

Steven
Tech Coordinator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

JAMF to manage iOs and MacOs

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have used Meraki systems manager, Moysle, and Apple's product, but nothing compares to JAMF.

Vantagens:

I cannot imagine life without JAMF. We manage 800 iPads and 50 Macbooks and cannot imagine not using JAMF.

Desvantagens:

JAMF Pro can get a little pricey, but still worth the money. They now have JAMF school which is made specifically for schools for 1/2 the cost.

Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Makes Managing Apple a Breeze

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall the product has allowed us to deploy approximately 2000 ipads to various elementary schools with very little issue. We are able to nearly have a zero-touch deployment with them which saves us on man hours. We have been able to roll this out with a very small team, and Jamf allows us to lock down the iPads for our education environment with ease. Support has been a solid when we have had issues and can't recommend it more. You won't be disappointed.

Vantagens:

Well rounded with many features. It integrated well with Apples School Manager product and allows us to pull in student data to it. Makes our 1:1 environment easy to manage and a lot less stressful.

Desvantagens:

The one major con for us has been its reporting features. It does have the ability to give you a lot of information, but it is not intuitive nor user friendly when creating reports. Perhaps some canned pre-made reports would be advised.

Jesse
Apple Systems Administrator, EUA
Telecomunicações, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best MDM we've used, and the price is just right!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Automation, reduced workload, more chances to be Proactive versus reactive, valuable work experience.

Vantagens:

What we can do is near limitless. The automation is something we are still working on, but for a business thats entering the enterprise world, this is an absolute must before things get out of hand. We started using Jamf while we were still only 300+ employees, and now we are coming up on 700, and having the data on all our macs in one spot is awesome. Now that we can make the worry of deployments a thing of the past, it gives me time to work on being PROACTIVE, versus REACTIVE.

Desvantagens:

Because the software can do so much, I'm sometimes surprised at the things it can't do. Example. when Prestages get changed from one MDM server to another on accident, you lose your entire scope. Luckily, the customer service is great, and we were able to recover data. Just a shame that it lost the data in the first place. and that I couldn't recover it on my own with built in methods.

Justin
Tier 3 Technology Support Specialist, EUA
Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Jamf Pro in Education

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Jamf Pro makes managing 10,000+ iPads and 1,000+ MacBooks as easy as could be. From being able to control mass devices and send remote commands, to scoping out important apps to select devices, JAMF has something for everyone. Jamf also has an expansive online community, JamfNation, that helps a great deal when looking for an answer.

Desvantagens:

There isn't much bad to say about Jamf Pro. There is a bit of a learning curve and their training classes can be quite expensive, but once you have the knowledge it is quite easy to use.