Avaliações do Netwrix Auditor

4,5 /5
    4,1 /5
    4,4 /5

Sobre Netwrix Auditor

Obtenha visibilidade e controle completos das alterações e configurações da infraestrutura de TI.

Saiba mais sobre o Netwrix Auditor

Exibindo 151 avaliações

Glenn J.
Sr. Systems and Security Architect
Pesquisa, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2018

"A good product for the money"

Comentários: We have been quite happy with Netwrix and staff are starting to rely on it for detailed auditing.

Vantagens: Netwrix Auditor is a good product that audits all of the items we need to audit. It will audit file servers, database server, Active Directory Servers, SharePoint servers and a whole lot more. We use it for all of these items and the price did not go up because we added more machine types.

Desvantagens: Netwrix can be a bit finicky at times. We have has it stop auditing a server because the configuration on the server was changed. It took a bit of work with support for them to realize that it shouldn't have stopped due to the configuration change and once they figured that out, they fixed the problem. Once we got the auditing to start, it picked up all of the items it missed while it wasn't auditing, so we lost nothing.

• Avaliado em 22/10/2018
Kyle M.
Director of Internal Audit
Bancos, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2020

"Great Website, Slick Interface. Awful Support"

Comentários: IT reported the technical support was responsive, but my experience with customer support was very negative. I had several instances of emails going unanswered, sometimes but not always because my contact left the company and our account was never handed over appropriately.

Vantagens: The website trial shows off the features of the software while also teaching how to perform a user access audit. The user interface is very clean, user-friendly, intuitive, and snappy. The software comes with a lot of explanations for the built-in reports to help users understand what the report is used for. The software also makes it really easy to monitor the organization, with alerts for unacceptable actions or for unusual behavior above thresholds.

Desvantagens: Our IT department spent a long time working on getting some of the features and reports working, with some success, but many reports and features were never fixed after a whole year of working with support. Apparently Netwrix support was responsive, but their fixes often failed to work.

• Avaliado em 20/08/2020
Sam L.
Systems Administrator
Serviços financeiros, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/02/2021

"Great Tool for Sys Admins"

Comentários: Overall, I am extremely satisfied in this product for the features and function that save time. Having this tool has provided value several times over since installation several years ago, and the proof is in the pudding. It works and provides valuable insight into system health and the WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE.

Vantagens: Easily identify the 4 W's: Who, what, when, where. Eliminates sifting through several event logs to find the relevant information. Allows easy investigation into changes not authorized or a failed system. Alerts easy to setup for notifications of items you need to know about.

Desvantagens: Occasionally, services fail and don't stop, so monitoring the service doesn't tell you that there is a problem until it is too late. No preventative as I would like.

• Avaliado em 24/02/2021
Waqas S.
DEPUTT MANAGER ICT
Segurança de rede e informática, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/02/2021

"SYSTEM ADMINS AUDIT TOOL"

Comentários: Overall great experience and we are using it on daily basis.

Vantagens: Very easy to implement and support is readily available online. Integrat with Microsoft products and Windows.

Desvantagens: Linux machines can't be aduited with it and SAP is also not covered, only Microsoft softwares supoorted.

• Avaliado em 05/02/2021
James M.
Director of Information Security
Gestão da educação, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/04/2020

"Netwrix auditor does what is needs to but watch out for hidden cost"

Comentários: Started off ok, but when the extra bill came and rude sales guy started in we were more than happy to turn this off. We moved to a fully managed SOC.

Vantagens: I liked I could get reports on who made changes to everything on my domain. I knew when someone adjusted a group policy, created a user, or made a change in SQL.

Desvantagens: We set this up to monitor employees only. We did not want to monitor students or service accounts because of the extra cost. The count on the user side showed 2000+ and we were not licensed. I opened a support ticket with the company and was told not to worry about it because it would just not monitor any user because of the license. I didn't like the answer, but it was still monitoring so much more. Then a year later I was hit with a huge bill because we had 2000+ people being monitored. We decided to just turn of the service.

• Avaliado em 21/04/2020
Jordan D.
IT Manager
Bens de consumo, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/10/2018

"Great tool for network visibility"

Comentários: I find visibility to be one of the greatest tools as a network manager. Netwrix gives me the ability to monitor file actions as well as account actions that may tip me off to a security breach on the network. Or, if an employee wants to know the exact reason a file went missing I am able to query Netwrix and provide an exact answer, even a screen capture of the event in progress if I wanted. With customizable notifications I am able to get on the spot information when specific events occur, like somebody attempting to log into a Domain Administrator's account without authorization. Though a little expensive, it is better to have the security Netwrix auditor provides than to allow a network breach go unnoticed until it is too late.

Vantagens: Easy to setup
monitor AD, Logs, Events, etc
customizable notifications
visibility into files, Group Policy, Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, etc
advanced features that help track down file actions, like screen captures or recordings of the actual event

Desvantagens: The interface is sluggish
can cause some network interference if not tuned properly
cost

• Avaliado em 08/10/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Lead System Administrator
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/01/2019

"If you are held to a number of regulatory governances, Netwrix Auditor is for you"

Comentários: If ever anyone is requiring a software that will audit their systems, I immediately recommend Netwrix because of the community presence (I have dealt with them primarily on the Spiceworks forums), and their amazing canned reports.

Vantagens: The amount of data you can collect about security events, group changes, object moves and deletions, system and file access (and much more) is astounding, especially considering the price. If I need to track something new that I wasn't thinking of when I bought this software, I only need to dig a little and there's something there already for me to utilize. The variety of things we can monitor from a system level is fantastic too. Windows domains, file servers, Office 365, VMWare, SharePoint, SQL and more...each type of audit task yields the same types of reports as the other. Easy color coding for quick visual assessment. Setting up is a cinch. The documentation has just about everything you'll need to get running, and the knowledgebase handles all the extra gotchas that you may run into if you have a temperamental environment :) Probably one of my favorite things about Netwrix Auditor: no-nonsense licensing.

Desvantagens: I think that the UI change from the prior major version to the new was the most jarring. I suspect it wouldn't have been as difficult to understand had I started with the newest UI.

• Avaliado em 24/01/2019
Christopher C.
Senior Vice President
Bancos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/01/2019

"Great Overview of your Systems"

Comentários: I have been able to provide real-time reporting for AD changes and several other administrative functions that we did not have the ability to before which has allowed the institution to focus on our core products and information flow.

Vantagens: We are a smaller financial institution with limited staff and the automated reporting has been a great time saver for me to review various selected events. There are more than enough predefined reports to meet many of our oversight needs

Desvantagens: I do have some issues with trying to understand the licensing and when we had to had other modules. Perhaps someone coming from an IT administration or CIO background would understand it better.

• Avaliado em 23/01/2019
Lee L.
IT Technical Support Specialist
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/09/2020

"One good solution for security."

Comentários: Overall my experience has been good. It has helped save our bacon.

Vantagens: Allows you to setup email notifications to help keep your network and infrastructure secure. Works very well.

Desvantagens: Cost. Is a little pricey for what you get. The overall product works well and is worth the money for what it provides.

• Avaliado em 22/09/2020
Rob S.
IT Manager
Emprego e contratação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/08/2018

"Great product, easy to use & helps with GDPR compliance"

Comentários: Netwrix saves me time not having to go through continuous logs. I can just run reports on demand and review the scheduled reports. It also ensures helps to manage permissions and AD accounts. Netwrix saves me quite a bit of time on a weekly basis.

Vantagens: Consolidates logs, easy to access reports on AD/file server changes. You are also able to set up alerts for account lockouts, failed logins and more. Netwrix can also help detect ransomware by reporting on bulk file changes (thankfully this isn't an issue for us). The application is easy to set up and navigate.

Desvantagens: Whilst the modular approach is great for price/budgeting, it's a shame you can't trial the different modules for 30/60/90 days before making a decision on which modules to implement.

• Avaliado em 29/08/2018
Nathan K.
Sr. Manager, Business Applications
Química, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/01/2019

"One of the easiest products to use."

Vantagens: Its User Interface. Netwrix has a lot of built-in features that come right out of the box.

Desvantagens: It needs a full time person to run the software.

• Avaliado em 25/01/2019
Anthony J.
Director of Enterprise Services
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2018

"Netwrix Auditor (AD, File, Windows Server, Logon Activity Auditing)"

Comentários: My Company has been using Netwrix since 2013, and it has been great for us. We love the reports that it generates around our Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Servers etc., including the alerts that we subscribe to for delivery. We've also used the Audit reports for our Auditing request, which we can produce in minutes with Netwrix, which used to take us days to put together. We've also used as a training tool to teach helpdesk level personnel, as it helped us capture errors that were done in Active Directory (and reverted back with the nifty Rollback feature), and that allowed us to customize training for an new employees while working in Active Directory. Wading through event viewer events is no fun and very tedious, enter Netwrix that makes much more efficient, as you can build reports on a specific object and/or date range. I can’t tell you how many times we've used it to trace a lockout of a user and where exactly the user was being locked out from - incredibly helpful, as this occurs with regularity. Netwrix has been absolutely brilliant for us, it's auditing, alerting and reporting capabilities has been and continues to be of great use for my Company. I must also give kudos to the Netwrix helpdesk, as there are very knowledgeable and have assisted successfully on numerous occasions. Highly recommend Netwrix for any company that’s looking to audit their internal systems, with great reporting and alerting for all your critical and non-critical systems.

Vantagens: Ease of installation and usage, Reporting, alerts, etc.

Desvantagens: I noticed that the new version of Netwrix tends to eat up a lot more hardrive disk space, but this is due to fine tuning Audit. Without proper tuning, it will easily eat up 100GB - which is what I experienced.

• Avaliado em 12/12/2018
Richard W.
IT Mgr
  • Avaliado em 10/11/2017

"Great software that reads your event logs and makes it easy to read, break down and report on."

Comentários: Know exactly what is happening in your network so you can detect problems and intrusion attempts before they get bad.

Vantagens: This software takes your computer and server event logs and breaks them down into reports that you can easy view and understand exactly what is going on with your environment. You can also record what anyone does on your servers as a video. All reports can have real time notifications of events you select like multiple failed logins etc. It is also an amazing price for all that you get.

Desvantagens: The only thing i have had is that the new version doesn't support Windows Server 2003-2008 so what i did was spun up 2 VM's for this software and ran an older version on one VM and the newest version on an other so I can have the old version monitor the 2003-2008 servers and the newest version monitor 2008 R2 to 2016.

• Avaliado em 10/11/2017
Matthew F.
Senior Systems Engineer
Gestão da educação, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/07/2017

"Netwrix has helped revolutionize our processes and simplify environmental monitoring and management."

Comentários: We are able to easily spend our time on innovation as opposed to "fire-fighting."

Vantagens: Netwrix makes the process of auditing changes within our Active Directory environment very simple. We no longer have to spend additional time chasing down problems and what caused them. We can quickly evaluate what has recently changed, who changed it and then evaluate the best resolution without wasting time. This allows us to focus on the most important aspects of our jobs!

Desvantagens: Netwrix does not have a lot of features that I do not find amazing. The only item that I can find that comes close to being a "con" involves the way that data is processed. I would love to find a method of auditing active directory and servers that do not involve granting Domain Admin rights to an account used for the product. It is understandable, though.

• Avaliado em 17/07/2017
Glenn J.
Sr. Systems and Security Architect
Relações governamentais, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/04/2018

"A lot of features at a good price."

Comentários: It has been used to show my company does take securing sensitive information seriously.

Vantagens: Netwrix Auditor audits a lot of different products such as SQL Server, Windows Servers, Active Directory and NetApp file servers. It is very consistent in its runs and produces reports and alerts that our US government clients fully accept. It has helped my company receive numerous accreditation for performing auditing properly.

Desvantagens: It can be difficult to configure and sometimes fails during a heavy load. Although it may fail every now and then, it will go back and gather the information it missed in the last run and get backup to date on the audits.

• Avaliado em 19/04/2018