15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Snagajob

O Snagajob oferece as ferramentas para recrutar e contratar trabalhadores em sua área, além de agendamento gratuito e mensagens em equipe para o seu primeiro local.

Saiba mais sobre o Snagajob

Vantagens:

Smart employers diversify listings and you can find some gems on snag. Submission is very easy once your profile is setup.

Desvantagens:

Difficult to use on mobile browser. Wasted a long time looking at jobs I did not qualify for.

Notas do Snagajob

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Snagajob tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 112 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Snagajob antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (112)

Blaine
Blaine
General manager, EUA
Restaurantes
Fonte da avaliação

Complete hiring, recruiting, and employee file host for business.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Quickly hire and complete all necessary paperwork for employment. Quickly puts employee thought E verify. All handbook and employee documents can be electronically signed.

Desvantagens:

Some applicants would are less tech savvy struggle to apply. While it is easy and can be done on a mobile device not all have access.

há 6 anos

Thanks for your feedback, Blaine! We love BWW and are happy that you've automated your recruitment marketing, recruiting and onboarding with us. We are always working on making our apply process easier for workers, so thanks for that feedback.

Kisha
job searcher, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo

Looking for leads

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with the software was not great, but the software was easy to use and would of been great had I actually got results from all my work searching.

Vantagens:

Well i like most about this software and any when it comes to job searching, is the concept of making the search easier. which the use of this software did make searching easy.

Desvantagens:

The least thing I liked about this software and others for jobsearch, is the results. Needs better leads maybe. I never got many responses.

Avaliador Verificado
Restaurantes, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

My managers and I use this product daily in conjunction with Talentreef to view applicants.

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This software has the ability to increase the number of applicants for your business. It is simple enough to navigate and customize for your business. Compared to related products out there, this one is fairly inexpensive. If you are looking for a few new hires, then I would recommend it. For larger scale jobs, I would look at some of the competition.

Vantagens:

It seems accessible and easy to use for applicants. Managers find it easy to navigate and understand. Getting started with the product and customizing for specific needs is simple.

Desvantagens:

There doesn't seem to be enough relevant (translate to quality) applicants coming from this product to justify using it on a regular basis. Even with added investment, there does not seem to be a way to rise above other companies to increase the frequency of applicants.

Jessica
Freelancer, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo

Pros and cons

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I got a job with snagajob twice like I said very useful app and I give u over all a five star rating I have no complaints

Vantagens:

Easy to use and I had responded from jobs that day so it's very responsive if your looking for employment and great customer service

Desvantagens:

Froze up and lost all the jobs I recently applied for only did that like twice other than that I have no complaints very customer friendly I would highly recommend anyone that's lookibg for employment to try snagajob

courtney
Owner/Manager, EUA
Tabaco, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Has been a good experience using the software but haven't had huge success.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We did hire a handful of candidates from this program, however it's probably not the best quality candidates that have to be out there. But in comparison of price it might still be worth the weeding through people.

Vantagens:

It's super simple to use, you cancel when you want. Cancellation is straight forward, not scammy like some monthly services. Software and website itself if exactly what it needs to be, easy spots to make notes if you want.

Desvantagens:

The quality of candidates doesn't seem to be the highest. For some reason 90% of people never answer the phone or actually come in for interviews. It's been this way for 2+ years in my experience.

há 6 anos

Thanks for your feedback, Courtney. In this tight labor market, we agree that engaging with candidates in a way that encourages them to show up to interviews is a huge opportunity. We are working on an interview scheduling product that engages through text messaging to address that opportunity.

Paul
Paul
HR Director, EUA
Restaurantes, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good for what we need it for

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Ease of receiving applications online with the questions asked that I want to know in the order I want them asked.

Vantagens:

I like that I can customize the questions on the application. I also like that I can easily process the applications on the website or using email.

Desvantagens:

I have some applicants complain about the length of the application and the number of advertisements they see. I also get applicants from 14 year olds all over the country just because there aren't that many businesses out there accepting applications from kids that age. I wish they would weed those out for me.

há 6 anos

Hi Paul, thanks for your review. Screening candidates based on qualifications is in our product strategy. So is removing ads, at least ones that workers find unfavorable! We appreciate your business.

Shanice
Shanice
Customer Service Agent, EUA
Telecomunicações, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Here at Job Board service

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I would def recommend anyone job searching stop here there are options for every field.

Vantagens:

I like the variety of services they offer to increase hiring chances.

Desvantagens:

I didn't like the web version the pages are slow at relaying the outgoing information so the response time is lagged for searching and submitting applications

Avaliador Verificado
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Easy peasy job searching

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Haven't ran in to any problems. This is my favorite app to use when in search of new employment.

Vantagens:

The one click easy apply option makes applying flor a job so much easier. Upload reseume and complete a profile to be matched with possible jobs.

Desvantagens:

Costumer support is email to email and you won't get a response for more than 24 hours. Pretty much the only complaint I have.

Brandi
owner, EUA
Cosmético, Profissional autônomo

Snagajob

4,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

I liked that you can rely on the posted jobs on this site. No worries of scams.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of any complaints I had while I was using Snagajob.

Chari
Chari
Office Manager, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 11–50 funcionários

Changes

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

It is similar enough to other job search sites that you can figure out how to use it. You are given the necessary features to narrow down your search to what you are looking for.

Desvantagens:

They have gone through a lot of changes recently and each time you have to relearn something.

Wayne
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários

PeopleMatter ROCKS! They are a true partner

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

The product has increased the amount of applications we received and has saved our managers so much time reviewing and responding to applications. What has truly made the experience amazing is the level of support and commitment I received. Their team truly goes above and beyond to ensure my managers felt comfortable with the system. In addition, they proactively help manage and tweak my job postings if they ever have recommendations. I HIGHLY recommend their software and the partnership!

Desvantagens:

Coming from a paper based process, there was a slight learning curve of understanding the technology. But after just 2 weeks, we were already seeing the time and cost savings.

Angel
Gm, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 501–1.000 funcionários

Snag

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great for finding a crew or a job .easy to use this app also

Vantagens:

Snag is a great app when looking for a job or when looking to fill spots on a job.with great results in helping locate a great job.

Desvantagens:

I have never had and issue what so ever with this snag app ever.i really love this application of snag

Aimee
Team Member, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 10.000+ funcionários

Snagajob

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been able to get a job interview, and it started with applying for the job that I was introduced to on Snagajob. It informed me that there was one so that I would not waste my time applying to something not available.

Vantagens:

I like that this has introduced me to jobs. In addition, this has showed me the start of applying for job income as well. I am able to start my job search process with this, which is why it is helpful in my career.

Desvantagens:

I do not like that the logo does not spell out Snagajob. The single "S" is very ambiguous in the representation of the company name, which means it can be anything to people trying to use the brand and service for the first time. It gets confusing.

Francis
Controller, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Useless Service

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Terrible results and service.

Vantagens:

None. This is an absolute waste of money.

Desvantagens:

They take your money, do not provide any metrics or results, and lock you into a auto renewing contract.

FREDERICK
HR-Administrative Assistant, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Snagajob sends us many job applicants

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I work in our HR department and peruse many of the employment applications that come through our office for the position of Caregiver. On the application it specifically asks the applicant who referred them to us. Snagajob appears frequently on these applications and is one of the leading sources for new applicants.

Vantagens:

Snagajob sends us a significant percentage of our job applicants who are applying for the position of Caregiver.

Desvantagens:

I really have nothing negative to say, other than I wish they would send us more applicants in the future.

Carrie
Assistant Talent Director, EUA
Restaurantes, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I used Snag-a-Job for restaurant recruiting and on-boarding for 1-2 years.

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It helped us recruit and on-board all in one place.

Vantagens:

I liked this software's simple design and easy navigation. It was not difficult to learn how to use the software and it was very fast and easy to train other people to manage it. The on-boarding feature was a good hiring tool that helped us manage paperwork with relative ease.

Desvantagens:

I didn't like how there were very few options when it comes to customization of your profile. We were unable to configure our Snag-a-Job page to include the content and aesthetic that we were looking for.

Candice
Photographer, EUA
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo

All around a nice site

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My overall experience was good

Vantagens:

How easy it was to navigate and it also didn't have a lot of pop up or send you somewhere you didn't need to go

Desvantagens:

Nothing really sometimes I would click a job I was interested in in Albemarle but it would really be for concord or somewhere else

Betsy
Consultant, EUA
Consultoria de gestão

PeopleMatter is awesome

5,0 há 8 anos

Vantagens:

Easily to use and implement, knowledgeable sales and terrific customer service

Desvantagens:

Set-up costs a bit pricey for small companies. This is meant for multiple units or larger enterprises. Ideally, I also wish they offered Time & Attendance but understand why they don't (as a business model).

Robin
HR Director, EUA

Peoplematter - Learn

5,0 há 9 anos

Vantagens:

The ease of use. The customer service. The integration with my systems. The filtering of applications.

Desvantagens:

Wish we could use something other than emails to send employee updates and or hiring. It seems candidates/employees change their email all the time and can't remember what they used.

Alexandra
Alexandra
Preschool Teacher, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 2–10 funcionários

Great Job Site

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall, Snagajob is a great site when searching for employment.

Vantagens:

Snagajob makes it easy to customize your job search.

Desvantagens:

There are sometimes multiple job listing for one business that seem to clog the site.

Ryan
Owner, EUA

From a Biergarten

4,0 há 9 anos

Vantagens:

The way to have real time scheduling and information to our employees instantly to their phones.

Desvantagens:

It doesn't integrate with our POS system. At least I'm unaware. It would be great to have a labor report and model of projected vs actual.

Jazmin
Alimentação e bebidas, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

We use PeopleMatter as our applicant tracking system

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Overall a convenient applicant tracking system, but not the most efficient ATS.

Vantagens:

Adding or removing jobs is pretty easy, as well as setting up people as administrators. It's nice being able to give different people different kinds of access as well.

Desvantagens:

The whole website is a little clunky, and the amount of customizing you can do for your company "branding" is limited. The customer support is available most of the time, but they don't always have a solution to a problem.

Akeema
Student, EUA
Mídia digital, 2–10 funcionários

Best for jobs!

Vantagens:

I love how truthful and easily accessible Snagajob is! It explains the jobs and tells how likely you would be to get the job. It helps employers have a general idea of if the potential prospect would be a great fit for the job. It also helps prospects pick the best job to fit their needs.

Desvantagens:

I do not have any complaints about Snagajob at all.

Stephanie
Cashier, EUA
Supermercados, 10.000+ funcionários

Ok for simplistic searches

3,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

If your looking for general entry level positions this software is helpful. As you move up to more complex needs the engine struggles to connect. I did like the ease of use and searching.

Desvantagens:

As you look for more complex jobs most seem to be fake, not applicable , or still relavent.

Denali
HR Manager, EUA
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

PeopleMatter Review

4,5 há 9 anos

Vantagens:

Very easy and simple to use. Programs are easy to manage their way through. Easy and simple way to onboard new employees, especially if you're running an one-person HR department in your organization. Ensures completed and timely delivery of necessary paperwork that sometimes can lag the old-fashion way.

Desvantagens:

Every organization is not one-size fits all, need more customizations features for companies with multiple locations. For instance our company has multiple locations with different store hours. We'd like to be able to customize our application process for each store and set specific shifts that applicants can apply to, this is not a feature. Shifts are one-size fits all stores.