15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do cPanel & WHM

Sobre cPanel & WHM

Solução de gerenciamento de servidor que permite que provedores de hospedagem gerenciem contas de hospedagem internamente.

Saiba mais sobre o cPanel & WHM

Vantagens:

When that fail there tech support is by far the best i have dealt with in owning my company in the course of 16 years.

Desvantagens:

For larger companies it was in the 10's of thousands of dollars and put some out of business. Not cool, and gives me a bad case of anxiety when I think about the future.

Notas do cPanel & WHM

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O cPanel & WHM tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 149 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o cPanel & WHM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (149)

Lilian
Lilian
Sales Consultant
Automotivo, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great hosting providers

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Evelyn
Evelyn
Digital Marketing Manager & Content Creator, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

The Best Data Panel

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I've had the best experience managing cPanel even from higher roles since I used to provide the cPanel capabilities to web hosting customers. For me, it is the best dashboard out there, and it is highly advised for any one looking to manage a server.

Vantagens:

The Cpanel is fairly easy to use. The user interface is super friendly. The learning curve works better in an intuitive enviroment as the shown in Cpanel. Managing and installing frameworks such as WordPress runs with ease. Creating email addresses and managing them is super smooth and easygoing.

Desvantagens:

No cons so far in comparison with similar alternatives that might be a little more powerful, but requires much more time to get used to and managing.

Nabin
Nabin
CEO, Nepal
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

WHM cPanel is the best web hosting management system

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: WHM cPanel is very secure, robust, and easy to use.

Vantagens:

WHM cPanel has the most advanced features among all the webserver management system. The user interface is easy to use and requires no programming skills to manage the WHM system. With WHM cPanel I can easily set up domains, install websites, create backups, and migrate websites across the servers on a fly.

Desvantagens:

WHM cPanel is a powerful web hosting management system. But it is quite resourceful, if there had been light version of cPanel, it would been even more better.

Daniel
Daniel
Analista de infraestructura, Venezuela
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Everything for accommodation at your fingertips

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It is very easy to use, it is not required to be an advanced user in web management. Its interface has all its identified applications and many have help menu. The database is administered through the web interface, which means that advanced knowledge in the management of mysql is not required, one of the interesting functions is the mail, you can create email accounts with the domain of hosting, this It means that you can customize mail accounts according to the company or product. File management can be managed through ftp which makes the transfer faster. The platform has a lot of options that can be applied at the same time, I recommend it for small or medium companies that do not have a large IT department

Vantagens:

Easy-to-use platform, which hosts several applications that do the work for the time to maintain and manage the hosting of your website, email accounts, database, php among others. It is an all in one for web hosting

Desvantagens:

One of the capabilities is more vulnerable to direct attacks, the location of all applications is on a single server, so it is easy to attack. This security breach makes it vulnerable to other options, more difficult to use but more secure

Tim
PM, Quênia
Fonte da avaliação

Server management software that has come through time and again consistently

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Webserver management and webaite hosting is a breeze with cpanel, you set it and forget it. It also works with s ton of applications we use that are a pain to host if we go another route. The user facing workflow also never changes from the whm allocation all the way to setting up user accounts. including email

Vantagens:

Cpanel does the job it is meant to do. It intergrates with alot of applications we use mostly due to its longevity in the market and has simplified matters to enable even our beginner uses to get started with it relatively fast. Whm allows quick deployment of cpanel and they intergrate beautifully

Desvantagens:

The recent pricing changes brought in alot of complications in determining the cost.

Brian
Brian
Owner, Canadá
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

cPanel & WHM get the job done

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, I've used cPanel & WHM for over a decade and it's been a rock solid management tool. Even with the price increase, I'll continue using the cPanel / WHM combo because "it just works"

Vantagens:

Both cPanel and WHM are both widely used in the industry and easy to learn. Client to client, server to server, you know what you're going to get and how to use it.

Desvantagens:

The recent price increase has led to folks moving away from cPanel which has led to more competition in the marketplace. The unfortunate side effect of this is you will need to start learning how to use the competing software or building their own leading to a fracturing of the user base.

Steven
Steven
Website Developer, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

My goto platform for web hosting

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have built a web hosting business upon cPanel & WHM. WHM & cPanel make my business operations simple, efficient, and scalable.

Vantagens:

I've used cPanel for most of my web industry career. It's grown more friendly over time and is central to my small business's operations. It is powerful, complete, well-known, and well-supported. I can deploy opensource web apps with ease through Softaculous.

Desvantagens:

The built-in analytics. I never use them, preferring Google Analytics. They take up disk space through log files, and don't appear to be an optional feature you can turn off.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

cPanel & WHM Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: cPanel & WHM is a very good piece web based software for managing your server hosting. It provides you with a reliable and efficient interface, with all of the tools you need to manage website hosting.

Vantagens:

cPanel & WHM can be accessed via your web browser to manage website hosting, databases, emails, server side scripts, ftp access, SSL installation, domain configuration and more. You can administer different levels of access for other users as well as reseller accounts. There is a mobile app available for administrators that are unable to access a desktop/laptop to manage hosting changes.

Desvantagens:

The software is effective, but does have a few limitations. As of now it is only deployed on Linux servers. You might find the appeal of the user interface to be more of a personal preference. I prefer the cleaner interface of Plesk. The listed menu style of Plesk control panel is a little more consistent and the appearance feels more modern.

Shankha
Shankha
Web Developer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best web hosting control panel software

Vantagens:

The ease of use. Its very easy to organise everything from databases, email, file manager, 2 factor authentication. All good.

Desvantagens:

Restoring a cPanel backup is hectic. Most if the time it fails. I think they should improve the cPanel backup restore UI.

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator, Quênia

The Standard For Web Hosting Management

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Set as the industry standard for web hosting I find cPanel & WHM to have a very smooth learning curve even for noobs.

Vantagens:

The fact that the community has embraced cPanel & WHM for decades makes support easily accessible with a simple web search and it's documentation and wiki comes in very handy.

Desvantagens:

The licensing for the duo is quite expensive for startups and small business.

Aris
Aris
Web Developer, Grécia
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

WHM for Best Server Management Experience

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Hosting websites for customers and managing our VPS and Dedicated servers. We have secure and updated servers. Without cPanel & WHM we would have to manage most features with a Terminal.

Vantagens:

EasyApache is the best software for me, because I can easily provision different extensions for different PHP versions and then select multiple versions of PHP for each domain. Then I like the fact that we can create feature lists and select which features a customer will have available for his cPanel. Each customer should have only the necessary features and access to different tools. Suspending accounts is really useful when customers don't pay their invoices for a long time and after many warnings. The best of all is the Security Center where I can configure everything, set security policies, Brute force protection and other restrictions. Basically I like that cPanel is always recommending the best and safest option for each feature there is available across cPanel & WHM.

Desvantagens:

We would prefer the old pricing which wasn't user based, but it's still affordable and very stable as a server software.

Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

Good Value, User-Friendly Web Hosting Software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: cPanel & WHM have enabled us to manage our VPS and WordPress websites easily, efficiently, and securely.

Vantagens:

We are a small healthcare consulting firm that owns several WordPress websites with different domain names. We use cPanel and WHM to help us manage these websites on a virtual private server (VPS). When selecting a web hosting software package to use on our VPS, foremost on our list of requirements was ease of use, since none of our team members had much experience or expertise in web hosting. cPanel and WHM were the most straightforward choice because we were familiar with the graphical user interface (GUI) of cPanel (we had experience with it for about 2 years while our websites were on shared hosting) and the GUI was/is user friendly, even for novices. We set up our websites, each with a different cPanel for added security, on WHM easily and quickly - we didn't require any external assistance or training. Security was also another feature that we prioritized. WHM provides several ways to improve security of the server and therefore our websites, e.g. enabling "Configure Security Policy", disabling shell access, ModSecurity configuration, automatic updates.

Desvantagens:

Cost of the software. In late 2019, our VPS hosting provider increased our VPS cPanel license fee by $6 per month due to a change in the way cPanel license prices were calculated and how they were sold (changing to an account based license). This fee increase was a little annoying at the time, but we opted to continue using cPanel and WHM because we had been so accustomed to using the software and it had served us well for 10 years. We continue to use cPanel and WHM exclusively for web hosting on our VPS.

Matheus
Support Analyst, Brasil
Segurança de rede e informática, 51–200 funcionários

WHM - Sell your hosting plans

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: i've been using WHM over the last 4 years and im still amazed how good and efficient this tool really is.

Vantagens:

So many features! many of them come as plugin u can customize almost everything Build apache and php the way you want cheap price for this kind of service amazing support when you need it ( sometimes took 24 h to got an answer )

Desvantagens:

U need to fully understand the way WHM Works and how to deal with it. SOmetimes u will need to contact their support They are going to raise license price on 4 of september

Alex
Lead Web Developer, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Managing hosting services with WHM has been excellent

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Managing hundreds of sites is so much more convenient with everything under the same place. We get security, organization, and functionality with WHM.

Vantagens:

WHM can be configured to fit your specific web hosting needs. I love being able to set up everything exactly the way I need it and if it isn't something provided within WHM natively, there are a multitude of plugins/extensions that can expand the functionality to meet your needs. This has been my favorite web hosting manager by far.

Desvantagens:

It can be a bit daunting to try and absorb all at once, especially if you aren't super familiar with web hosting to begin with. The documentation for this isn't the easiest to understand when it is talking about a feature you're new to, but the community and support for this is pretty extensive and is helpful.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Excellent web management platform

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall experience is great not only the WHM but its working with WHMCS is extra ordinary, but guess all good things comes to an end as we are currently switching from WHM.

Vantagens:

Ease of usage, functions, extensibility everything is awesome and is well made for service providers specially in shared hosting industry, they also keep adding new features like free SSL and keep the code uptodate to minimalise any issues to appear suddenly, i worked with WHM many times and i personally like the working and and ui to be extra ordinary.

Desvantagens:

there was not something i would consider i like least but a recent change made me rething my opinion about them, many of my friends who were exclusive customers of WHM/cPanel cancelled their subscription cause of a single change in their pricing which forced amny privders to either raise their plans or switch, and they choose the first one as cheapest wins the race in this idustry.

Ahmed
Developper, Marrocos
Internet, Profissional autônomo

Administrator Review

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: realy its a good experience with this software and i am still using it

Vantagens:

its very east to install and use and contain all necessery hings to monotoring a server

Cpanel & WHM conatain a good UI for monotoring your server and more extensions

Karambir
CEO, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo

cPanel & WHM makes remote web management easy

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: cPanel & WHM makes it easy for someone like me to take care of the things specific to my business without needing to code PHP or administrate an Apache server.

Vantagens:

I primarily use cPanel to access our WordPress installation as well as File Manager, primarily when verifying that "deleting" a plugin has actually deleted all of the associated files and folder. I also make use of the backup/restore feature when things go wrong during configuration. I made use of the DNS Zone access feature in the past when using my web host's DNS servers. In general, I have found cPanel to be a solid graphic UI for my server and WP installation.

Desvantagens:

They change the UI occasionally which takes some getting used to. In general, no complaints

Martin
Senior Programmer, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Makes web hosting management a breeze

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have set up WHM on several production servers, for various clients, some of whom had very little Linux experience, yet have still be able to use the software with very little support from myself. WHM does a great job of keeping itself up to date, and I have come to trust it and recommend it to my clients.

Vantagens:

WHM removes many of the obstacles of running a hosting service, by providing all the functionality you need, without the requirement of understanding all the underlying technology. Users are able to concentrate on their business, rather than learning and maintaining all the processes behind the scenes.

Desvantagens:

There is a recurring monthly (or annual) fee, rather than a one-off payment. However in my experience this software has paid for itself many times over. Due to the nature of managing a complex system, sometimes problems do arise, however there is a wealth of information available on the web, and the support I have received has been very effective.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Managing websites with WHM is far better

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I stated using WHM cause i had a reseller with one of my friends and i got attached to it so aggresively that i am still using it for production and will continously use it.

Vantagens:

The extensibility and its frequent updates right after a bug got reported their developers get right on their desks to patch it up and thats the most amazing thing.

Desvantagens:

The only thing i least like is its complecated code structure i mean it does have a lot of features but it also comes with a lot more of hard working codes.

Ruairi
Ruairi
Freelancer, Irlanda
Design, Profissional autônomo

Great Reseller management tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: A great hosting tool that helps me daily with my web design business

Vantagens:

A feature-rich piece of software for managing hosting reseller accounts and running multiple cPanels. I've used this from day one of my freelance web design career and have not been disappointed. WHM makes it a breeze to run and maintain multiple hosting accounts.

Desvantagens:

No issues, I've never had a crash with or needed to contact either WHM or my hosting providers support with any issues

Santiago
Santiago
Consultor Independiente en eCommerce y Marketing Digital, Argentina
Internet

Great Hosting Control Panel, most used in web hosting companies

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

It is easy to use, easy to migrate web hosting account between servers. Makes very easy the life of a server admin. You can manage a server without being a server admin using WHMC/ CPANEL.

Desvantagens:

Don't allow to integrate different servers for email, they do that only for databases. Maybe is a little expensive for ones who only have to host one site. Others panel have licences with a lower price depending of the cuantity of website.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Owner, Paquistão
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Most popular Hosting mananagement solution

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Automation and peace of mind with WHM is the best feature to invest in it.

Vantagens:

WHM provides automation and convenience in managing Web Hosting business. Services management and automatic services restart is a great feature to get going your server anytime without interruption.

Desvantagens:

Only two licensing models are available for VPS and Dedicated servers. For small hosting or for developers there is no option for limited domains.

Verge Jr
Verge Jr
Marketing Tech Director, Singapura
Serviços de eventos, 11–50 funcionários

Web Dev's Bestfriend

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Easy to manage, secured and a web developer's best friend. Functions are modularized - quick and easy to install, manage and maintain.

Desvantagens:

Too frequent updates that need to troubleshoot for incompatibilities.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Web hosting as simple as can be without crippling your management

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Very solid product which enables us to provide top customer experience to our web hosting users, and simplifies our management and operation.

Vantagens:

It's very easy to setup. The vendor offers terrific support services. Is a very solid piece of software which has never failed on more than 10 years. We can decide which features are available for the end customer and which not. We are able to customize the service delivered to every customer if needed.

Desvantagens:

We'd like the vendor to implement or at least enable some API to integrate security measures like vulnerability assessment, code analysis etc. WHM has some nice security features but most times those are not enough to stop end customers from uploading defective code which results on security breaches.

Joe
web master, EUA
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

WHM

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I've used WHM and cPanel since 2003 - for me it's the best site management platform available

Vantagens:

Once you get the hang of it which is usually means doing the sames tasks repetitively, you'll find it is very easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Some tasks are very complicated but with all of the online tutorials available there is very little you will need support for -

Mohsin
Software Consultant, África do Sul
Serviços de informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Powerful control panel for Linux servers

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: WHM and cPanel has been amazing to work with. The users just get it because of their past experiences. For the IT administrator, that means less questions and less tickets sorting things manually for the users.

Vantagens:

cPanel has a ton of features, it's great for hosting services for which it is designed, but is also great for managing corporate websites when you don't want to continue with your shared hosting and want to move without breaking things.

Desvantagens:

Some of the default setup isn't required. It would be great in the installation process if cPanel would ask the purpose of the setup, such as shared hosting or business hosting, and based on those, it would kind off recommend and optimise the installation.