Nota média de avaliações

4,6 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,6 /5

Sobre Hygger

Ferramenta de gestão de projetos ágil para desenvolvimento de software

Saiba mais sobre o Hygger

Exibindo 112 avaliações

Benjamin F.
Programmer
Mineração e metais, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/11/2019

"A better than expected tool"

Comentários: I wanted to try Hygger to share the priorities of a new project with customer only, but when the priority was made we discover this tool has also a time tracking, a gantt chart, and a lot of priority tools and different boards, more than expected. It supposed to be a temporary tool for my client only, and now it is also a tool for the developers team and managers.

Vantagens: It is easy to work with and share with others, it helps on every develop part, since the design with clients until report for bosses.

Desvantagens: I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

por Hygger em 23/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share how our app helps you! We highly appreciate it!
Our team hasn't added the delete option for a board or project to prevent its accidental removal. Your data safe in Hygger :)

• Avaliado em 25/11/2019
Jeremy B.
Product Manager
Petróleo e energia, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/10/2020

"Great product for entry-level product management"

Comentários: Overall, I'm pleased and will continue to use it in the near term.

Vantagens: What I like most is the timeline view, as it's predominantly what we use. It's Kanban board seems sufficient, though not nearly as feature-reach as Trello.

Desvantagens: We had an issue with exporting some of the data that was not fixed for two months. That export was very important and we had to instead perform an incredibly tedious manual data pull for those two months.

por Hygger em 21/10/2020

Thank you for the review! We are sorry to make you wait so long before the export has been fixed. We'll keep improving our technical support so you won't wait that long anymore.

• Avaliado em 20/10/2020
Peter G.
Head of Product and Technology
501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/11/2017

"Potential is there for as a Jira and Trello replacement"

Comentários: Product insight and forecasting for CRO.

Vantagens: We are using Atlaz for our product roadmap and CRO prioritizing. The task scoring helps me understand where our effort is best spent for maximum ROI . It is very easy to setup and customise boards and build team workflows to support the steps creating greater accountability in our team.

Desvantagens: It is frustrating that you cant link a task from backlog into a roadmap for forecast planning. At present, you have to move or push it which creates a new task. This may be because of how I am using it for CRO, but this feature would be beneficial in a lot of cases. It might also be good to allow more customisation in a task by adding custom text areas, currently there is only description and comments. I would love one for hypothesis, acceptance criteria, solution, considerations etc. This would change in different use cases, so similar to checklist, have an option for text area.

• Avaliado em 28/11/2017
Gabriel M.
Student Physician
Consultório médico, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/07/2020

"Perfect for my Medical School Class Officers"

Comentários: We are now able to collaborate even without meeting in person or over zoom. This is an amazing platform 😎

Vantagens: I love that even though we rarely see each other in person, we can all collaborate and work on projects jointly with this platform. It makes assigning tasks, keeping track of what’s been done, and future planning much easier for us.

Desvantagens: I had to make sure to tell my coworkers to use the email I added to make an account before clicking my link but that’s just to say that there will be problems if they sign into a different account. Just have them sign out and sign in with the email you invited them on. Easy fix :)

por Hygger em 21/10/2020

Thank you so much for your warm words about the software. We are glad that Hygger helps you to collaborate with your remote team
We will try to make it clear about the emails. Meanwhile, even if they use the wrong one, there is an option to change the email in My Profile Settings. Also, please do not use the invitation link if you have already sent them the invitation to email to prevent duplicating the accounts.

• Avaliado em 02/07/2020
María noel H.
program coordinator
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2020

"Great tool for teams"

Vantagens: It's a great tool for all members of my team, as for me Hygger is vital to keep track with tasks, and de development of every work package.

Desvantagens: It's easy to learn easy to use, allways on track

por Hygger em 22/10/2020

Thank you so much for the review from Hygger team!

• Avaliado em 10/02/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Photographer
Produção audivisual, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/12/2019

"Agile project management."

Comentários: Hygger is one of my favourite agile project management. It is easy to understand and use. The UI is modern. They offer unlimited user for even free plans which is great for NGO's.

Vantagens: Every business needs project management and hyger is one of my best choices. It has everything, even a free plan offers everything without any limitation.
I mostly used to manage my agile development, which is a huge problem for me as I have to single-handedly manage the workes.
the backlog entry also available and a very useful feature. As I don't have all the time to update project regularly, backlog saves my day.
The todo and lists are really handy and with collaboration tool, I can divide all workes through my workers.
The desktop is simple and clean, reporting is very aggressive and have extensive options.
Registering to the site is very easy, and needed to activation via email.

Desvantagens: I did not explore the whole options yet, it has so many options to explore. But after using project management software I did not get any cons for hygger.

por Hygger em 22/10/2020

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to contact Hygger Support Team if you have any questions about the software.

• Avaliado em 31/12/2019
Russell A.
Managing Director
Design, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/02/2020

"Small-Medium Design Agencies NEED this tool."

Comentários: As we grew from 2 staff members to 6-7 we needed to be able to track the hour's people were working, and what they were working on. We also needed to see key milestones of a project and make sure everything was always on target for completion in the allotted time frame. This does it all and we couldn't live without it now.

Vantagens: It's so easy to use and we are able to track every detail of a project. We couldn't live without it.

Desvantagens: There is nothing I don't like about Hygger. It's amazing.

por Hygger em 22/10/2020

Thank you so much for your kind word, Rusell. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Hygger and the problems it solves for you.

• Avaliado em 05/02/2020
Zoltan K.
Serviços de informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/01/2020

"Hygger = easy to use"

Comentários: We have been using Hygger for almost a year. Tried use other systems, and ended up here. This is the easiest to use, and it has many functions to use, to do almost anything you need.

Vantagens: easy to use
great UI
easy to connect with Azure
set tasks priority
fast response time
can see the countinous developmnet; the application gets better, faster

Desvantagens: do not have any negs, I think it does everything we can expect; with great price/value

por Hygger em 22/10/2020

Thank you so much, Zoltan! We work hard to meet your expectations.

• Avaliado em 16/01/2020
Dervanil J.
Product Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2020

"Best way to communicate with stakeholders"

Vantagens: Easy to begin, fast to learn how to do complex things, I'm using it to build a backlog and a Product Roadmap to communicate with stakeholders and clients, ensuring transparency e speed in sharing informating. Using the priorization features I can decide with easy what to build first.

Desvantagens: To me for now there's none, everytinhg that I need is there, maybe some mobile features.

por Hygger em 21/10/2020

Thanks for the awesome review! Don't forget to share with us about some mobile features. We will be glad to hear more!

• Avaliado em 02/04/2020
Sven B.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 08/08/2019

"Great for remote SCRUM teams"

Comentários: We've tried out quite a few productivity tools for our small 100% app development remote team. Hygger came out on top! Even compared to some of the bigger names in the industry (like Jira or Trello) as well as newcomers (like ClickUp) Hygger provides a seamless and snappy planning and in-sprint experience. Stuff simply works as you would expect - no fuss - which isn't always the case with competitors. It could use a bit more bling bling (dark mode anyone?) and a native Mac app, but apart from that it is a project managers dream. I especially love the swimlanes on the sprint board and the burndown chart.

Vantagens: - implements many productivity best-practises and SCRUM features
- snappy
- swimlanes!!!

Desvantagens: - no dark mode
- no native Mac client
- design could be a bit more modern

Artiom B.
CTO and Co-Founder
11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 11/06/2018

"Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need."

Vantagens: I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away. I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project. In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Desvantagens: Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

• Avaliado em 11/06/2018
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/05/2019

"One of the best Kanban Board available to use."

Comentários: To be honest, it is not a perfect solution for me, it may be for you. But I like a lot of things such as timeline and task lists. The timeline shows an overview of tasks and time spent on the projects, which is great. But the limitation is very confusing. It just says that 50 tasks, I have already completed 10. If it is per account then I think it is too low to do any kind of testing work.

Vantagens: I like things done timely and kanban board helps me a lot. I signup to only use kanban table for my project management. I am really impressed with the table template it just instantly solves all my problems.
In kanban table "do it later" table saved me a lot of unnecessary time which is effectively spent.
Time management and per task time is to consider work well.
Hygger does allow unlimited user which is really nice for a freelancer for me. 100mb storage is also really not that bad for images only.

Desvantagens: I really don't like how the top menu is taking so much of screen and forced me to go fullscreen. They must eliminate this menu bar and give some more area to work with.
I found I can also use just 50 tasks. But I am not sure it is 50tasks/month or per account. There is some upcoming

por Hygger em 23/05/2019

Hi Debjit!
Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Our free plan is limited up to 50 tasks for a company account. It is enough to make a decision in most of the cases.
But you need more time and tasks, just drop us a message at [email protected], and we will find a solution.

• Avaliado em 20/05/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/07/2019

"One of the best PM tools out there."

Vantagens: Among other very nice features, the priorization matrixes (ICE, Eisenhower etc), and the deep integration between multi-lane Kanban with Gantt views is a total win for us.

Desvantagens: Not having (yet) a proper full on iPad/iPhone APP experience.

por Hygger em 19/07/2019

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

• Avaliado em 16/07/2019
David C.
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 09/10/2020

"Another year with Hygger"

Comentários: The experiences is very good, the platform has everything our team need and they also are open to receive feedback and release new features.

Vantagens: I really like to have a quick answer from the support team of Hygger, they are always ready to help, they are very supportive.

Desvantagens: It has some visualisation issues and repport download, mostly with the gantt.

• Avaliado em 09/10/2020
Michał S.
Web Developer
Internet, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2019

"Great tool between Trello and Jira"

Vantagens: Easy to learn, hard to master.
A lot of tools that make task management easier
embedding images from clipboard
ability to run sprints for my team

Desvantagens: Poor sub-tasks management. In my opinion sub-task should be just a part of main task and should exist only inside. with ability to set status on it (checkbox for done at least). Now managing sub tasks is not really useful.

por Hygger em 23/07/2019

Thank you for the review!

• Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Troy E.
Manufacturing Engineer
Aviação e aeroespacial, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/08/2019

"Excellent Kanban and Project Management Tool"

Comentários: Great tool for anyone looking at project management solutions.

Vantagens: I like that the software is easy to use, but has many powerful tools and features. If you just want to create a simple kanban, it is very easy to set up. I use the Swimlanes frequently to organize tasks to my liking. The timeline view is excellent for planning and tracking projects with multiple phases. Lastly the prioritization methods are a great tool for identifying where your efforts need to be placed.

Desvantagens: Nothing critical; a 'dark mode' theme would be nice.

• Avaliado em 19/08/2019
Nicolas C.
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/02/2019

"From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs"

Vantagens: What I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.

Desvantagens: Bulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

por Hygger em 26/02/2019

Hi Nicolas!
Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!

• Avaliado em 24/02/2019
Syris N.
Student Leader
Escritório executivo, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 13/09/2019

"For personal use, highly effective at curtailing task overload"

Vantagens: + Tasks can be plotted by dragging and dropping onto a priority graph. Many popular techniques are included, such as the Eisenhower Matrix, Value vs. Effort, etc. After taking the time to plot my old personal tasks on it, I was able to confidently throw out about half of them as unimportant.
+ Rich features - allows for time tracking on top of prioritization, and most common techniques (like Kanban) are included. I'm definitely keeping this as my personal tracker for the foreseeable future.

Desvantagens: - Lack of bulk actions is a fairly large negative. Sometimes I want to be able to view my current projects from multiple prioritization views, since one method doesn't capture everything (eg the Eisenhower Matrix doesn't track time to completion). The way tasks are linked right now requires individually going to each task, but since the functionality is already there, I can't imagine implementing bulk actions would be hard.
- When tasks are manually linked individually, there doesn't appear to be any option to have linked tasks auto-update. This would stand in the way of multiple priority graph view implementation.

por Hygger em 23/10/2020

Thank you so much for sharing with us!
We considered your review and added the option you had asked for - Bulk actions. Now it's possible to edit several tasks at once, and there is no need to open each of them to assign members, add labels, etc. Haven't tried yet?!
Please login and open the Table view of any board to see Batch Edit :)

• Avaliado em 13/09/2019
Artem L.
DevOps
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/02/2019

"Evolving task manager"

Comentários: Support is very reactive, but not always helpful. The same can be said about the product itself: it is just about cards with additional information. You can't setup rigid workflow, because Hygger is about freedom of task management. It is cool for small teams, but when you turn bigger, you need more enterprise solutions.

Vantagens: It's like Trello, but with task-related things: that's what we were missing.
Our leadership love roadmaps and prioritization matrixes, and others love Inbox which accumulates all notifications waiting for "Read" mark so you can't miss anything.

Desvantagens: Some things are not customizable enough: for example, you can't use part of axis for prioritization, because matrix will not scale. Support says that this may be fixed in the future.
Mobile apps are a lie: sprint boards (which we use a lot) are unavailable for now, and there is no date when they will return to mobile. I don't understand why they don't work like usual boards, without sprint-specific information, it would be better than nothing.

por Hygger em 26/02/2019

Hi Artem! Thank you for your honest review. Your opinion really matters to us!

• Avaliado em 16/02/2019
Silviu T.
Student
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/08/2019

"Great experience for both company and personal task management"

Comentários: Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.

Vantagens: The ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management. Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.

Desvantagens: I am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics).

Kimberly T.
IT Project Coordinator
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/10/2018

"Roadmap Use Only"

Comentários: I use Hygger to organize and track long term IT projects from our managed services customers. The GUI has been much more beneficial versus an Excel spreadsheet and the ability to use groups as our customer name and tasks as their projects is where Hygger succeeds. We cannot use a traditional Kanban type board as listing all the "In-Progress" projects vertically is not helpful. I've found Hygger developers to be responsive to my enhancement requests (thanks for color labels on groups!) and enjoy the product.

Vantagens: Horizontal Roadmap, ability to label groups with colors, labels and ability to sort by labels, ease of date extension, ease of movability on the board, note styling options.

Desvantagens: Cannot easily move tasks/groups between Roadmap boards; if I have a task within a group on Board A and move it to Board B, it is ungrouped. It would be useful to be able to add notes about a group. Additionally it would be useful to set up a task template wherein every new task I create has default notes, labels, start date, and due dates. We do not use the time tracking feature as we are a larger managed services provider utilizing ConnectWise with multiple engineers. As our team's sole project manager I am the main user of Hygger but our IT Director had to create (and pay for) an account just for billing purposes, we had to create a paid IT Team account as well. It would be nice to allow a free account to view only the Roadmap board so long as the editor account is paid.

• Avaliado em 02/10/2018
Hector P.
Engineering & Development Manager
Empacotamento e contêineres, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/08/2019

"It's got everything you need, no more, no less."

Comentários: We keep all project information up to date and in one place.
We prioritize tasks more efficiently.
We control the times better with the automatic Gantt.

Vantagens: Timelines board and Swimlanes. They clarify the work and improve the visualization of the process.
It is very easy to use and very intuitive.
There are no limits to the amount of data or the size of the information to be stored.

Desvantagens: The lack of communication via e-mail (which does have trello) and "drag and drop" to upload files.

• Avaliado em 05/08/2019
James E.
Geospatial Solutions Consultant
Serviços de informação, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 26/02/2019

"Great lightweight project management."

Comentários: This tool has made it easier for me to delegate out tasks to my team, and see where they are, at a moments notice. A bonus is how lightweight it is, and that my day doesn't become filled with task management... instead of task completion.

Vantagens: This software is easy to get in to, unlike a large number of project management tools. It has enough features to be useful, but doesn't burden me down to enter mass volumes of information (unless I wanted to). It's team features feel well done, and it's mobile app is better than average, but not spectacular (which is the only reason I don't rate it a 10).
Overall, I could see myself getting used to this tool.

Desvantagens: The mobile app does not allow roadmap boards to be shown on mobile. Don't understand this limitation at all.

por Hygger em 27/02/2019

Hi James! Thank you for the review!

• Avaliado em 26/02/2019
Heather D.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2018

"This is the collaboration platform we've been looking for."

Comentários: Our entire team is actually happy with this software. We've tried Asana, Slack, Trello, Excel spreadsheets and nothing is better than this program.

Vantagens: The way you can manage organize and prioritize cards. And we love having different boards that allow you to customize who can participate

Desvantagens: We would like to see apps for at least the iPhone and iPad. Many of us are on the go and would love to be able to monitor and update wherever we are.

• Avaliado em 11/05/2018
Astghik M.
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/04/2018

"Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana."

Vantagens: I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger:
1. Good UX.
2. All necessary things to start to manage your product.
3. Fast.

Desvantagens: I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger:
1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job.
2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel.
3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it.
4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a