Avaliações do Clover

• Geral
    4,2 /5
    3,5 /5

Sobre Clover

Sistema tudo em um de ponto de venda e pagamentos, o Clover integra as funções de caixa registradora, terminal de pagamento com cartão e sistema de ponto de venda (PDV).

Saiba mais sobre o Clover

Exibindo 317 avaliações

Michael H.
Property Manager
  • Avaliado em 08/10/2020

"Not Recommended For Restaurant Operations Regardless How Small"

Comentários: The simple and very common "custom item" or "open food" item commonly used in the restaurant industry and CLOVERS lack of ability to attach a printer to such has ruined what otherwise would be a useful and easy system.

Vantagens: the ease of using but the simplest item below has ruined the experience.

Desvantagens: CLOVER Dining comes with button "Custom Item" . CLOVER is incapable of sending this item to the kitchen printer. After 4 calls to CLOVER and 2 dropped calls and no return call (even though they ask you prior to any conversation for a call back #), their only suggestion is to create an "inventory item" and attach the "Kitchen Label", HOWEVER, that does not give you the flexibility or customization of price and name. One would think if they have an option "Custom Item" that is flexible to price and label and prints in detail on the 'receipt" they would also be able to attach the "kitchen label" so the items prints in the kitchen.

• Avaliado em 08/10/2020
Abiodun O.
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/12/2019

"Clover - Recent switch from Square and we are saving a TON of money in fees"

Comentários: Now, with Clover, we have a clover mini and the POS is great,. We needed a system that could print paper receipts.

Vantagens: We switched and saved. Before, we were paying a certain percentage across the boards, with Square. Now we have great fees and pricing with Clover.

Desvantagens: The thing I like the least, which is common with systems like Clover, it took a while to get acclimatized and for funds to make it to our account in a timely manner.

• Avaliado em 20/12/2019
Alyson L.
Office manager
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2018

"Clover for all Merch Needs"

Comentários: We've used the same model for almost 3 years and very had any issue, so I can say I'm one very satisfied customer!

Vantagens: It's easy to use, it's very similar to a smartphone in that it has apps which are all very user-friendly. There are large buttons. When I need to print receipts or run payroll I can get all the info I need with a few taps on the screen. Our device is the clover mini and had a touch screen, its sleek, it looks very updated VS old-style terminals which is an added bonus. But if you have any trouble... you can just click the "call me" button and a live person calls very quickly and guides you through whatever you need!

Desvantagens: The devices are not cheap, so if anything happened to it that could be an expensive loss. We lease ours and pay protection plan which is well worth the peace of mind!

• Avaliado em 11/08/2018
Yessenia S.
Restaurantes, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2018

"Excellent POS System for any business!"

Comentários: Overall it is a great pos system!

Vantagens: When we change to clover, we thought it was going to be difficult for us to learn how to use it. We were wrong it, was really easy to use and install. One of the things I love about it is, that I can add products remotely on the inventory. I can also verify the transaction remotely from my pc or my phone. The customer support is great, they immediately call back when you contact them for any problem you have with the machine, transactions, or any question you have. You can also add more features to your pos because they have a app store, which let's you add online orders, id verification, etc.

Desvantagens: Our business is a grocery store and restaurant, so we have the ebt program for the grocery store. It would be great if the clover machine with detect which items are ebt and which aren't ebt elegible. That way we wouldn't have to do 2 different transactions, because it does take more time for cashiers to charge what the customer is buying.

• Avaliado em 29/10/2018
Dayna W.
Accounts Receiveable
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/10/2019

"Two thumbs up for Clover"

Comentários: I have very much enjoyed learning to use the Clover products. I would recommend these products for anyone.

Vantagens: Clover payment processing software is very easy to use. Our school takes payments daily with the desktop CloverMini, the easily portable CloverFlex and CloverGo. It is very easy to print out a combined report with the total that will be deposited, yet showing who ran the individual payments. You can also add notes to your transactions and email right from every machine. Super helpful!

Desvantagens: Setting permissions for each person that uses the machines has been a challenge. There doesn't seem to be a manual for the set up, however, our CC service team is amazing and very knowledgeable. The only other thing that bothers me is that you can not void a transaction. Even if you void a transaction immediately, it still goes through and then refunds a day later.

• Avaliado em 26/10/2019
Jatin P.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2020

"Best Cloud POS Available!"

Comentários: Great customer service, great developers. Lots of apps to accomplish just about anything with your business.

Vantagens: Clover is so easy to setup. It has so many apps and the developers are always willing to add features that you may need.

Desvantagens: You have to transfer all of your data from your old system. Compatibility is an issue. But any cloud system requires this transfer of original data.

• Avaliado em 23/07/2020
Michelle M.
Consultório médico, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/04/2021

"Clover is the lead merchant in 2021"

Comentários: I have had an incredibly positive experience with Clover. I have even called their support system before and the representatives were friendly and efficient. I spoke to a live representative rather quickly who was informed and able to help me. I would give this product a 10/10 easily.

Vantagens: I love the tap feature. During covid, our dental office has tried to take every precaution to limit the spread of covid-19. Clover has a tap feature so that our staff does not have to handle patient's credit cards which limits exposure. Many major debit and credit cards have this feature and users just do not know! Look for the symbol that has 4 lines on your card and try it sometime! It is very fast and effective! We are also able to email or text a receipt (in addition to printing) so that there is less "touching" and passing involved.

Desvantagens: There is truly nothing that I dislike about this software. If I was forced to answer this question, maybe I could say that the swipe option sometimes needs to be run more than once because it does not read the swipe on the first try; however, 99% of cards use the chip insertion feature anyway!

• Avaliado em 22/04/2021
Sara C.
Business Co-Owner
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2019

"Great POS for smaller businesses"

Comentários: Overall, I am happy with my experience with Clover. It has helped me manage my inventory, visualize my top and bottom sellers and identify peak hours for business. I recommend to any small retailer who needs an easy POS setup and inventory management solution.

Vantagens: The Clover POS is intuitive to use, easy to manage user accounts/ access for employees and very easy to add new items to inventory. The analytics available also aren’t too shabby.

Desvantagens: I don’t like having the experience I have when dealing with Clover support but fortunately the need to do so is rare.

• Avaliado em 13/12/2019
Kelly P.
Barista/Cashier
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/12/2019

"Ideal POS system for a food truck."

Comentários: Overall a very positive experience! Great for foodservice and customer support has been able to quickly resolve issues whenever they came up.

Vantagens: The interface is clear, easily navigated and very editable to meet your needs. This has been ideal for our coffee truck that enjoys making custom, often complicated orders.

Desvantagens: "Waking up" the system is a slow process, often takes us somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes every morning. Most days we have to do a full reboot in order to get things operational.

• Avaliado em 16/12/2019
Nichole B.
Clínica de saúde mental, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/05/2021

"Easy to use and a lot of features"

Comentários: My overall experience has been good with Clover. They do have a lot of features we love like invoicing clients directly to their email (it does not track your invoices but it has a pay now button where your client can free type their own information and their payment info is directly emailed to the main user). I also like the modern look of the equipment. I wish the banks and clover had a more direct with each other relationship instead of putting me in the middle.

Vantagens: I like the ease of using Clover. Our office has a clover mini that we pass back and forth to the client and we use the virtual terminal for clients who wish to pay over the phone for their telehealth services. Clover also has an invoicing feature that has helped us greatly during this pandemic.

Desvantagens: The machines are costly and because we are on a contract changing your system as your business changes are not easily done. I am not sure if part of this is my bank but I am currently paying for a clover mini I am unable to transfer or switch. The communication between the bank and clover seems to be convoluted. I would make sure you choose a system that has the opportunity to change before 2 years.

• Avaliado em 18/05/2021
Chenna C.
Restaurantes, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/07/2020

"Clover for restaurants"

Comentários: Excellent in every possible way conceivable. We didn't have any major challenges during the last 2+ years of the usage.

Vantagens: Extremely easy to configure and change on the fly or on the internet, so, you don't have to be next to the machine to change or update anything. I can walk my Manager through this without any issues at all. The customer support is great. They are literally one call away. And anyone from the restaurant can call from the system, so, they don't have to provide any details on the account etc. Also, they can remotely log into the system directly and change things that we request, which is great, so, as a business owner I am not tied up to the system having to do everything myself.

Desvantagens: Some of the features need us to call the Clover Customer Support. Also, in the good old restaurant POS systems you can print the bill and the customer adds the tip manually on paper. Also, the system automatically prints Receipts even though we touch the No Receipt Printed option. They need to fix that to avoid the waste of paper.

• Avaliado em 28/07/2020
Dustin S.
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2020

"Best platform out there for mobile payments"

Comentários: I have had nothing but positives with Clover. It has streamlined my company's credit card processing and actually brought customers in because I accept cards.

Vantagens: The app is extremely easy to use and simplifies my mobile payment processing. I have tried at least five other companies/apps and Clover is by far the best. From the very beginning of a payment to emailing the receipt, Clover is extremely smooth and user freindly.

Desvantagens: It won't let me type my full company name.

• Avaliado em 18/11/2020
David F.
Managing Partner
Varejistas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/03/2018

"An out of the box solution that works well for small business"

Comentários: Clover is an excellent and good looking choice for a small to medium size business in need of a reliable and cost effective solution. You will be pleased as I have been. The system offers quite a bit of integrations and once implemented you will be amazed at the power of this system. I wish we could have linked all stores together but we were only allowed three machines to link per location. Overall, an excellent POS!

Vantagens: I was in search for s POS for three thrift stores my nonprofit operated. The old cash register no longer fits the internal control environment and a switch was desperately needed. After researching multiple platforms I opted for Clover. The others were simply too expensive and too complex for our needs. The Clover system worked brilliantly and continues to power the sales desk at all three stores. Each store has three registers and we were able to link the three to the main server to aggregate totals for each store. Sales increased and customer satisfaction went up as well. Clover has a host of apps to integrate including inventory management, time and attendance, markdowns, and a customer loyalty program which was a hit with our customers. The Clover system is truly a remarkable POS for the price of entry. The sleek modern look keeps the cash wrap looking clean and updated. The Digital receipt and signature has cut down on paper waste and makes us feel like we are doing out part to create less stress on the environment. Overall this is a simple and powerful solution that powers millions in annual retail sales for the organization.

Desvantagens: The one setback is the operating system is Android. I find Android to be clunky and prone to security threats. We had to ensure we had it on a secure network and well protected by firewalls. Additionally it took some time to learn the system. Disclaimer- we operated on a complete iOS ecosystem until we bright on Clover. So not a big setback just more learning.

• Avaliado em 31/03/2018
Brianna C.
Assistant Manager
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2020

"If you're considering using Clover...answer: YES"

Comentários: Overall experience is fabulous! We LOVE Clover. Inputting new items is much easier with the handheld Flex, ringing purchases is easier, contactless payment is nice, the option to text/email receipt is great (it doesn't auto-print receipts which saves paper. We seriously love this equipment.

Vantagens: The product is easy to use; the android platform is brilliant and was easy to operate. The features are self-explanatory; it was clear how to use many of the features such as splitting transactions by payment or by items.
My favorite part is the reporting; the item sales report is easy to generate and organize by label (which is very useful). It tracks cost as well and at the top of the report it gives an overview of net profit, COGS, and gross profit-very nice.
I also love how easy it is to look up past orders/transactions; the barcode lookup functionality to pull up past orders is so convenient. This is especially helpful for assisting customers with returns.
The migration from our old POS system to Clover was not too bad; we had to input every item by hand, but the handheld Flex machines made this easier.
We are also looking into using one of the apps to integrate online ordering for curbside pick up and delivery. The apps, such as Menufy, use our Clover inventory so the reporting will sync-no double entry!

Desvantagens: There are some features of the software that could be better: We would like a field in the inventory where we can enter the item's brand. The Inventory Audit could be a little easier to use; it would be nice if it showed a running log of items counted (on different devices by different employees) and allowed us to combine those entries into 1 large batch before a final submission.
When applying discounts, it would be more convenient if we could apply a discount to the whole order and then select specific items to remove that discount from them (this is helpful when a customer is purchasing 15-20 items and 1 item cannot have a discount applied to it. With the current way it is programed, in this case we would have to select each item that gets the discount leaving out the 1, or do 2 separate transactions. Would be much easier to apply to all but have the ability to take away.)
The hardware can be a little finicky; the fingerprint scanner for logging into the machine has not been working, however this is not super important because we can log in with a code as well.
We have also been having some issues with duplicate payments; solution pending.

• Avaliado em 28/08/2020
Graham W.
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 23/11/2020

"Not for Retailers"

Comentários: The problems come with the back office.
The inventory system is basic to say the least, items sold at the till do decrease the totals, but all purchase quatities have to be done manually, you cannot set min and max stock levels, or re-order levels with the bundled system, so re-orders have to have a physical stock check, I am still trying to work out how this saves me time and money.
Clover relies heavily on thrid party APPs, which they absolve themselves of all responsibility in their T's & C's. These Apps are expensive
(The Shopventory APP is £40 Pm +VAT)
The E-Commerce integration does not work.
The Magento integration is for Magento 1m which was made obsolete in June 2018, and is no longer supported.
The Shopify integration does not work either, and for me failed at the first hurdle, (I have now been waiting 14 days for a fix).
I purchased a barcode reader they recommended, not even their support staff could get it to work, I was promised a fix, five months ago.
In my opinon this system out of the box is not for retail, unless you want to see your profits dwindle through the purchase of expensive APP's.
The actual helpdesk staff are very helpful, but they can only do so much.
The actual management are a nightmare to deal with.
I first presented some of these issues within 30 days and was promised a fix, five months later I am being told that even though I registered those issues it will cost me over £1500 to get out of a 48 month contract.

Vantagens: The till itself is fantastic, it looks ultra sleek and ultra modern, customers love it.
And that is about it

Desvantagens: It was sold to me as a solution to me retail needs it certainly is not

• Avaliado em 23/11/2020
Robert F.
Operations Manager
Varejistas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2021

"Clover for Bicycle Retail"

Comentários: The implementation of Clover was very good and they are a tool for our business. But, their support knowledge base and service is not acceptable.

Vantagens: The POS tablets are very easy to use and train new staff on their operation. Also, set up of the tablets is fairly simple. The portal is fairly easy to navigate and once all accounts are set up, managing multiple locations is fairly simple.

Desvantagens: Getting help on the portal and/or our accounts is like calling a government office...alot of menus, tedious, and it depends on who you talk to if they need a secret code, they pass you off, or maybe they can help.

• Avaliado em 12/06/2021
Katey K.
Operations Manager
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/10/2020

"For accepting payments"

Comentários: Positive. Much easier than our last system. Just wish they weren't so expensive.

Vantagens: That it is portable and easy to use for people who are not tech savy. You can also take pictures of people if you need to when you take their payment.

Desvantagens: How expensive it is to replace a machine that is out of it's warranty.

• Avaliado em 28/10/2020
Gordon D.
Artigos esportivos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/02/2020

"Needed a new Payment Processor and they killed it"

Comentários: Customer service has been great to work with. The integration with my website was beyond simple which is what I need running a 2 person business.

Vantagens: The ease of which I was able to set up an account for my business and integrated it into my website was astonishing. Most people think of clover as a POS system but I primarily use it on the back side of my website and needed the option for a mobile POS. They have it both.

Desvantagens: The cost of equipment that is needed to use this software as a POS is a bit daunting. There are different levels of equipment, but they are all a little pricey.

• Avaliado em 18/02/2020
Katie M.
Executive Director
Clínica de saúde mental, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"Easy to Use and Competitive Rates"

Comentários: Overall, the product is simple enough to use that I am not worried about any of our contracted therapists messing up the process and avoiding taking payments.

Vantagens: What I like most about Clover is that it can be downloaded on any smart device as app and has an easy to use card chip reader. Our agency wanted a chip reader for extra customer security and Clover offered that option.

Desvantagens: I like least about the software is that is does not capture customer information as simple as their first and last name, but simply has a text box for a description. Our agency uses the device for customer copays for therapy appointments and in the text box I am forced to put the customers last name in order to reconcile payments later.

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Jodi M.
Medspa Manager
Consultório médico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2020

"Great payment processing device"

Comentários: Clover payment system has been really great for our spa. Really easy to run transactions, reports or refunds. The customer service has been knowledgeable and super friendly when we have had any issues.

Vantagens: It’s is super easy to take and track transactions. Has report capabilities And many functions. It is super easy to use. I have two different clover devices for different providers and they are all great.

Desvantagens: The software itself is wonderful. The only issue I have is with the flex portable device on/off button. It is on the side and client constantly hit the button when they are picking up to sign for a transaction. The button should be on back underneath where it can’t be accidentally touched.

• Avaliado em 21/01/2020
Luigi A.
Director of Operations & Development
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2021

"Easy, simple and effective"

Comentários: Very positive. It's ease of use makes it suitable for every demographic and It integrates well with our other systems like Shopify and Shopventory.

Vantagens: Since this system uses android OS so it follows a familiar mobile OS layout. The system is extremely easy to use. I repeat, EXTREMELY easy to use. So easy that the boomers in our company did find it too difficult to learn. It's large buttons and integrated barcode scanner makes transactions quick and smooth. It integrates with most common applications such as Quickbooks & Shopify. The option to search for products by typing the name is extremely useful. As one of our owners put it, "It's pretty hard to make a mistake on it, even for a caveman like me."

Desvantagens: It's certainly not as advanced as other point of sales systems I've used in the past. Sometimes simple commands are buried in sub folders. For example, if you want to delete an entire order, you are required to push three dots at the top of the order, then select the "delete order" option from a list of commands. While simple is steps, the lack of clarity when while locating the the action can slow you down when you are busy. A massive con is the that it does not natively support variable priced items by weight. In order to add this as an option, we're required to pay an extra $10 a month. Something that has also been massively disappointing is that you can not increase the price of an item during the sale. If an item is at a fixed priced, you can not increase the price, you can only reduce the price or provide an item discount. This is a disadvantage if you don't necessarily need an item to be a variable priced item, of if an item is priced incorrectly. It forces you to use the open item option.

• Avaliado em 26/04/2021
Ziyad M.
  • Avaliado em 10/01/2021

"Don't judge a book by its cover! Looks great at first glance, wait until you use it"

Comentários: HORRIBLE, once I onboarded my merchant who sold the thing to me has not been able to do a single thing for me and always tells me to talk to Clover support. When you call clover support you spend a minimum of 30 minutes - 2 or 3 hours between getting bounced around, and people not being able to help. Once I called and they literally sent me back and forth between two departments twice that I had to yell at the last lady even though it wasn't her fault.

Vantagens: The hardware is nice and integration with Homebase (our scheduling software). The question was about software and I mentioned the hardware because honestly its probably the only good thing
-ok they have good integrations in their marketplace as well, there are a lot
-its fast

Desvantagens: -NO ABILITY TO GENERATE A SHIFT REPORT FOR AN EMPLOYEE THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH CASH THEY COLLECTED MINUS PAYOUTS... I can't believe it
-Terrible customer service!!
-When you receive your payments, it comes minus the days fees and their merchant statements don't match the deposits. You will never be able to reconcile, they are probably stealing.
-REPORTING IS SO BAD! It looks good at first glance, once you start trying to go into detail, or if you want to look at your quarterly sales you end up having to download an excel and manipulate the data yourself
-NO ABILITY TO DO TAX-INCLUSIVE sales. I can't believe they have a presence in Europe... I live in the US and I hate dealing with coins, I don't want to sell items with tax-exclusive, I like to have flat dollar amounts. You can't with them
-theres much more but I'm not gonna sit here all day, this should be enough to deter you

• Avaliado em 10/01/2021
Rachel B.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2021

"Too Simple without the Addition of Add-Ons"

Comentários: In our experience, clover has been nothing more than a fancy credit card reader. Our entire company runs through a third party app that manages clover from the other side. The only use clover has become to us is, to accept payment and we are currently looking into changing to a system that better suits our needs.

Vantagens: The aesthetic of the hardware fits on par with what is trending. The ability to utilize the barcode scanner is also nice.

Desvantagens: In order to run our business effectively we had to download so many third party apps to do what we had been doing for 30 years on an outdated system. It felt like a slap in the face as it was a turning point for us to upgrade all the systems only to find it was nearly useless for what we needed it to continue doing for us.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2021
Elizabeth S.
DJ
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/05/2020

"Almost Great..."

Comentários: My overall experience with clover has spanned from the creation of menus and items with sub menus and add ons for each item, as well as specials for days of the week as well as happy hour times to daily usage for pos transactions. Overall I have been very happy with everything, other than the need to set up account through bank, as I mentioned before.

Vantagens: I love how easy it is to use clover for grab and go, sit down service, or retail services. It is the only pos system I know of that is easy to use for one or all three of the above type of service. With one pos you can easily switch apps and have optimized layout and design for each of the above, while keeping the same items and menus/submenus.

Desvantagens: I dislike that it has to be used through your bank. It makes it really hard for management to have the ability to access customer support and full features, since most owners dont want their employees, even management, to have access to full banking info.

• Avaliado em 10/05/2020
Madison M.
Emergency Medical Technician
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/08/2018

"Use in my small businees"

Comentários: Clover has been an excellent option for taking payments in my stores.

Vantagens: My coffee shop uses clover devices as our POS system. The software is convenient and easy to place in a store. It features many apps that make it applicable to nearly any market. They also have many accessories- the main one we use are the receipt printers (small and regular size), the handheld tablet, and the customer interface screen.

Desvantagens: Over time the clover tablets do slow down. We frequently reboot them to rev up the speed.

• Avaliado em 06/08/2018