15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Clover

Sistema tudo em um de ponto de venda e pagamentos, o Clover integra as funções de caixa registradora, terminal de pagamento com cartão e sistema de ponto de venda (PDV).

Saiba mais sobre o Clover

Vantagens:

We loved using the Clover system for a recent event. It was very easy to use and navigation-friendly.

Desvantagens:

They cost to much they lied about the monthly payment.

Notas do Clover

3,8
Relação qualidade/preço
3,5

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Clover tem uma classificação geral de 3,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 483 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Clover antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (483)

Josh
Josh
Web Designer and Automator
Internet, Profissional autônomo

Great Point of Sale payment processor for Small Companies

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Kirk
Kirk
CEO, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

ANGEL security was awesome!!!!!

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: over all very pleased!!!!!!! except the updating part!!! very stressful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every year!! like taking a major exam!! each year they ask for updates and each year it is more technical, and extreme even with some savy computer people like applying for a bar exam to be a lawyer!!

Vantagens:

the ease to process payments and the response entering to the bank account

Desvantagens:

the high fees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the updating every so many months!! keeps on changing!! very stressful!!!!!! does not always benefit clients!! like taking a Bar Exam!! or applying for a mortgage !!!!!!

Jyll
Intuitive Coach, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, Profissional autônomo

No integrity - from 5 stars to 1 star

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I joined CloverConnect in 2022 and was excited to use their services. I had a decent experience up until Jan 2024 when I was charged an annual "security fee" of $215. When I received the payment notification email (that I receive monthly when they collect their fees), I was shocked at the amount and called customer service. They informed me that there was an announcement about this upcoming fee in my November 2023 statement. I never knew I got a statement let alone how to find it in my dashboard. They told me how to find it and sure enough, in a small print paragraph, there was information about this change. I asked why I wasn't emailed about this - emailing an announcement about a change is standard procedure. No response. Despite talking to multiple agents and a manager about how, at the minimum, I should have been notified via email of this change, CloverConnect said it was my responsibility to look at my statements each month. My response is that I don't need to look at the statement when I'm receiving emails on each transaction and an email about the monthly fees taken. CloverConnect would not refund the $215. I asked for my Merchant agreement multiple times - never got one sent to me. I scoured their websites for information on this annual fee - it is not documented anywhere. I emailed Support asking for info - no response. Meanwhile, I was receiving emails from other Businesses I work with notifying me of their updated Terms, etc. I just received another one today which reminded me that I wanted to write this review! CloverConnect made a poor decision and lost a (previously) happy customer. They exhibit zero communication with their merchants, zero ability to resolve conflict, and most importantly, they lack integrity. I chose to cancel them (and lose the $215) because I cannot be in Business with a company that doesn't have integrity, doesn't communicate major decisions that affect me (their merchant), and places the blame on me for not reading my monthly statement.

Vantagens:

Ease of set-up and use, monthly fees, and it integrated with Book Like A Boss booking software.

Desvantagens:

Support was a bit slow to respond to issues. CloverConnect does not communicate via email regarding important changes that affect the merchants. CloverConnect lacks integrity.

Avaliador Verificado
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Save your money

3,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

The initial implementation was relatively easy.

Desvantagens:

Statements were challenging to reconcile. Customer Service should be referred to as Customer Dis-service.

ALAINA
Own, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

AWFUL FOR SMALL BUSINESS

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It was terrible from day one.They got my bank account information wrong.Then they got my address wrong.Every time I spoke to a different person.I was quoted to hit the feet when I finally decided to go and sign up with them.I thought everything was gonna be OK.And so far over the past 2 months.New hidden FEES that popped up and evidently.They can do this whenever they want to. As a small business that sometimes does not even process credit cards every month they charge you monthly minimums.They don't tell you about.They say they'll take care of it.No one ever calls you back.Nobody emails you back.Do not use the business people I know haven't charged?His cancelation fees.This is the absolute worst processing service out ther

Vantagens:

So far nothing. It is a nightmare in every way.

Desvantagens:

LIARS. SCAMMERS WITH HIDDEN FEES. FEES ADDED AFTER SIGNING UP. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. NEVER USE!!

Sable
Salon Owner Educator, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

My Clover Review & Experience

4,0 há 5 meses

Vantagens:

I liked the POS system however it has a learning curve. After playing around with it for a couple weeks I was able to better navigate the device. It was a very easy setup.

Desvantagens:

Not what I thought it was going to be like. I was not informed of the additional charges and App Store fee. It was difficult to integrate online booking and salon management with this system. I ultimately had to change. I think it is a wonderful system for maybe a restaurant or other type of business not for salons or spas - in my opinion.

Yousef
Yousef
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Horrible!!!! Do not use!!!!

1,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Horrible. Will never use or refer to anyone

Vantagens:

Nothing at all. They shut down my account without any notice.

Desvantagens:

Customer service, service itself, sales representative

Kaylee
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários

Quick and Easy Payment Processing

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

What I enjoy most about Clover is how simple and useful the machine is. It sits on my desk right beside me while sitting on the charger. The customers also like this machine, which allows them to use tap/Apple Pay and to manually enter their card information if they do not have their card physically with them

Desvantagens:

The only thing that I dislike about Clover is that when the machine is close to dying, the printer does not work correctly.

Dan
Restaurantes, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Recent and dramatic price increases lower my overall view.

3,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Inventory management and overall easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Missing many useful and common restaurant/bar features. Just tripled price to maintain access to certain apps

Nick
Gun store, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

2nd amendment friendly processor!

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Very positive. Employees ive spoken too where nice. It was easy to add extra processors.

Vantagens:

It is very hard to find anybody that will want to work with a second amendment business. I was suggested Clover and was doubtful. When I contacted them they were extremely nice and told me they were all in on providing for a second amendment community! Setup was a breeze and ive never had a issue with them!

Desvantagens:

I've not had a negative experience yet. So i cannot complain

Ramona
CEO, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Zero Customer Support

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: HORRIBLE customer service when you need to change or add anything to your account

Vantagens:

I like the service when it works, it's easy to use and integrates with our software, just don't make any changes to your account

Desvantagens:

Cardconnect support is non existent - spent 6 weeks trying to change bank accounts with no help, support or answers. Customer support is somewhere else, can't get anyone to help they just read from a script, don't listen, and have no capacity to help

Briana
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários

Overpriced, poor customer service

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I wouldn't recommend Clover to any business owner. We tested it out for about a month and are not able to access reports that we need - they disappeared with no notice - and the customer service is horrific. They just keep sending me links to their website, but not helping get the reports. And they are really rude. The reason we decided against Clover is because every little thing you need as a business owner is additional money - to get it to talk to any of your accounting software, to have a mailing list, etc.- and it just doesn't do what you need. You can't have tax included in your price, only add on to it. You can't give a 100% discount on a ticket without it charging tax on the original cost (who charges tax on $0.00?). The iPhone app to see reporting for what's happening when you're away from your business is incredibly clunky. Overall it's a terrible user experience. There are loads of better options out there.

Vantagens:

Honestly, we really didn't like anything about Clover from the start - we hoped we would get used to it + like it, but it's pretty terrible.

Desvantagens:

Inability to include tax with the price, poor UX on the mobile dashboard app, terrible customer service, third-party apps to connect to accounting software are expensive and don't always deliver, high price for low value.

Karen

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Clover is Cumbersome and You Need Third Party Paid Apps to do Basic Functionality

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Want to have a seamless point of sale software and this was not it. The approval process was difficult and extensive just to find out they are out of stock of their hardware so I am charged the manual entry rate versus the keyed in rate even thought they are out of stock of Clover Go until and undetermined time.

Vantagens:

I like the Clover Gos swipe and cost per transaction option but it is out of stock for months. I like the dashboard.

Desvantagens:

Wanted to import products from another system and tried to match the template provided by Clover to import and never got it in. Plus size of file is limited to 10MB which for the effort I could have keyed in the few items quickly to get to the file limit size. Customer support was painful to interact with and not helpful.

Brian
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários

No support, at all.

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Terrible. 25% of the time iy works great....but the 75% it runs terribly. And if I choose to call them about a problem, I will be on the phone for a hour or longer, every time!

Vantagens:

It looks modern, but it doesn't function like they said it will.

Desvantagens:

Deleting whole orders. Combining tables without approval. Running credit cards for the whole order, it chooses to run for half or some random total...but not what it says! Beyond frustrated with this pos.

Luigi
Director of Operations & Development, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários

Easy, simple and effective

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very positive. It's ease of use makes it suitable for every demographic and It integrates well with our other systems like Shopify and Shopventory.

Vantagens:

Since this system uses android OS so it follows a familiar mobile OS layout. The system is extremely easy to use. I repeat, EXTREMELY easy to use. So easy that the boomers in our company did find it too difficult to learn. It's large buttons and integrated barcode scanner makes transactions quick and smooth. It integrates with most common applications such as Quickbooks & Shopify. The option to search for products by typing the name is extremely useful. As one of our owners put it, "It's pretty hard to make a mistake on it, even for a caveman like me."

Desvantagens:

It's certainly not as advanced as other point of sales systems I've used in the past. Sometimes simple commands are buried in sub folders. For example, if you want to delete an entire order, you are required to push three dots at the top of the order, then select the "delete order" option from a list of commands. While simple is steps, the lack of clarity when while locating the the action can slow you down when you are busy. A massive con is the that it does not natively support variable priced items by weight. In order to add this as an option, we're required to pay an extra $10 a month. Something that has also been massively disappointing is that you can not increase the price of an item during the sale. If an item is at a fixed priced, you can not increase the price, you can only reduce the price or provide an item discount. This is a disadvantage if you don't necessarily need an item to be a variable priced item, of if an item is priced incorrectly. It forces you to use the open item option.

Managing Partner, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

An out of the box solution that works well for small business

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Clover is an excellent and good looking choice for a small to medium size business in need of a reliable and cost effective solution. You will be pleased as I have been. The system offers quite a bit of integrations and once implemented you will be amazed at the power of this system. I wish we could have linked all stores together but we were only allowed three machines to link per location. Overall, an excellent POS!

Vantagens:

I was in search for s POS for three thrift stores my nonprofit operated. The old cash register no longer fits the internal control environment and a switch was desperately needed. After researching multiple platforms I opted for Clover. The others were simply too expensive and too complex for our needs. The Clover system worked brilliantly and continues to power the sales desk at all three stores. Each store has three registers and we were able to link the three to the main server to aggregate totals for each store. Sales increased and customer satisfaction went up as well. Clover has a host of apps to integrate including inventory management, time and attendance, markdowns, and a customer loyalty program which was a hit with our customers. The Clover system is truly a remarkable POS for the price of entry. The sleek modern look keeps the cash wrap looking clean and updated. The Digital receipt and signature has cut down on paper waste and makes us feel like we are doing out part to create less stress on the environment. Overall this is a simple and powerful solution that powers millions in annual retail sales for the organization.

Desvantagens:

The one setback is the operating system is Android. I find Android to be clunky and prone to security threats. We had to ensure we had it on a secure network and well protected by firewalls. Additionally it took some time to learn the system. Disclaimer- we operated on a complete iOS ecosystem until we bright on Clover. So not a big setback just more learning.

Mark
Manager, EUA
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

Business Owner

1,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Terrible experience. Zero help from anyone. Just to cancel was an act of congress. If I could avoid a company, in any business, doing anything, I would avoid Clover.

Vantagens:

Nothing. Unless you like add-on fees that you don't get from other processors, avoid Clover.

Desvantagens:

Never ending erroneous fees. Zero help from customer service to explain and/or dispute. Customer service spoke with broken English and NEVER helped a situation. Clover called something "Quarterly PCI charge" and would charge whenever, bi-monthly. They just drafted the money when they wanted. Deal breaker was they came up with a "Security Bundle Fee" of $299. No one at customer service could explain what it was and there was not getting out of it. I cancelled account and after account was closed, they still drafted the following month. Clover is the worst processing company.

Sylvia
Partner/Administration

Clover Pos

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: From the pos system itself, we are multistore, so that is added complications for the clover system. On the register side, looking up customer names is complicated, you type the last name, but cannot enter the full name or it will not find it, so you enter the last name and have to scroll through the list of lets say 50 last name of smith, takes way to much time, and really difficult on the mini with the small screen. To increase quantity you have to go to another screen and then back again, more time, If one person does a price check by entering an item because a customer wants the total with tax, even though you delete the item, or clear open order, if a second sales person then logs in to check someone out the order still reads with the first person doing the sale even though they logged out. From the dashboard side, no ability to print many things such as transfer slips from HQ to the other 3 stores, once it is transferred it is on the screen until the store accepts the item in, after that the info is gone, and you cannot access for questions, etc. the lack of alphabetical order on many functions, the tax functions, if you use different tax rate for each of our 3 taxing authorities, as we did (and would prefer) say you have 10,000. in sales, 3 tax rates, when they are done separately the total income would then become 30,000.00, so many of the reports are not accurate as they read.

Vantagens:

clover has been making some updates in the months since we have been using them, which have been good and helpful, but much is needed to make it functional for a multistore, without having to pay way to much monthly for apps to do things

Desvantagens:

to get even what I would consider basic functions, purchase more apps that would raise the monthly cost out of reach, sometimes the apps will show different figures, when creating an item, for our multistore setting, I can create for all 4 locations at once, with name, label, category, cost, price, but the tax rate, I have to go into a different screen for each location and fix all tax rates, very time consuming

Scott
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários

Clover POS is NOT for retail

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We own a boutique where we also offer screen printing and embroidery. The clover system was sold to us as full POS system. Not the case at all. We were all excited to get started with it. It looked modern, cool, and expectations were high. When we tried to ring up our first printing order of more than 100 pieces we found our first issue. The system will not allow sales of items with a quantity of more than 100. Not a good thing when we routinely sale t-shirt orders of more than 100 shirts. We either had to make up multiple skus, which made a receipt look terribly unprofessional or make an invoice on word. Then I wanted to run a report on inventory value. Not possible. You can export a report to excel but good luck with that. My wife and I have both called customer support. We were both told that when enough people complained about the same issue, they may look into a fix. Until then, nothing would change. This was after going through multiple customer service reps who didn't even understand what I was asking for help with. When asked if we could return the 2 POS systems we bought we were literally told "they're yours, you bought them, do what you want with them, you could try selling them on ebay". Needless to say, at this point, POS and Clover have a whole new meaning for us. Definitely not "Point of Sale" or "Lucky Clover". We're currently looking for another option, over a lot of frustration later.

Vantagens:

It looks nice, fairly easy to use. It's really hard for me to think of much good to say about it. When a POS won't run and inventory value report with totals and won't ring up items with quantities over 100, it's hard to find the Pros.

Desvantagens:

Won't process quantities over 100. Customer service is horrible. Can't run an inventory value report. Customer service is not knowledgeable at all. Seems anything you need is an add on app that cost you more. Did I say Customer service is horrible...

Phil
Marketing Director, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Could be incredible, but appears to be more geared toward restaurants instead of retail

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's been okay. When something goes wrong, there can be a lot of runaround from different techs. There is a support number that we have to contact for technical issues, a different one for banking issues, and a third for issues with certain settings within the system. It would be helpful if there was one tech support contact instead of three. The main tech support doesn't usually seem to be very knowledgeable, and have to reach out to a specialist to figure out how to help most of the time.

Vantagens:

Clover itself wouldn't be much more than a payment processing system if it wasn't for the many apps that you can add to make it work for your business. The catch is, most of the add on apps cost a monthly fee. The option to have these apps make Clover incredibly customizable to fit exactly what you need for your store. Overall, we still saved money switching to Clover from our previous company.

Desvantagens:

The software seems to be geared more toward the restaurant industry. When we got it, we did so because it was supposed to be for all retail. We likely would not have gone this route if we had known what we do now, but we have made it work for a retail setting with the help of certain apps.

Francesco
President, EUA

A No-brainer to be your perfect POS

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The experience has been easy and helpful. Honestly compared to my last POS my overall stress levels have declined by 99%

Vantagens:

Easy to set up and use, inventory management works very wells

Wish it integrated better with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify & Magento

NICHOLE
Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use and a lot of features

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My overall experience has been good with Clover. They do have a lot of features we love like invoicing clients directly to their email (it does not track your invoices but it has a pay now button where your client can free type their own information and their payment info is directly emailed to the main user). I also like the modern look of the equipment. I wish the banks and clover had a more direct with each other relationship instead of putting me in the middle.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of using Clover. Our office has a clover mini that we pass back and forth to the client and we use the virtual terminal for clients who wish to pay over the phone for their telehealth services. Clover also has an invoicing feature that has helped us greatly during this pandemic.

Desvantagens:

The machines are costly and because we are on a contract changing your system as your business changes are not easily done. I am not sure if part of this is my bank but I am currently paying for a clover mini I am unable to transfer or switch. The communication between the bank and clover seems to be convoluted. I would make sure you choose a system that has the opportunity to change before 2 years.

Michelle
Consultório médico, 51–200 funcionários

Clover is the lead merchant in 2021

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have had an incredibly positive experience with Clover. I have even called their support system before and the representatives were friendly and efficient. I spoke to a live representative rather quickly who was informed and able to help me. I would give this product a 10/10 easily.

Vantagens:

I love the tap feature. During covid, our dental office has tried to take every precaution to limit the spread of covid-19. Clover has a tap feature so that our staff does not have to handle patient's credit cards which limits exposure. Many major debit and credit cards have this feature and users just do not know! Look for the symbol that has 4 lines on your card and try it sometime! It is very fast and effective! We are also able to email or text a receipt (in addition to printing) so that there is less "touching" and passing involved.

Desvantagens:

There is truly nothing that I dislike about this software. If I was forced to answer this question, maybe I could say that the swipe option sometimes needs to be run more than once because it does not read the swipe on the first try; however, 99% of cards use the chip insertion feature anyway!

Molly
Molly
Tasting Rooms Directory, EUA
Vinhos e licores, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Bad functioning, terrible customer support, too many problems for the price.

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Clover is a mid-range to expensive POS system that is definitely not worth the money. I wish we had stuck with Square that can communicate between both of our locations, share inventory, run a functioning website and has an accessible online dashboard.

Vantagens:

Somewhat easy to set up, and credit card processing did cut costs from our prior POS system. You pay for the look of the stations, the swivel can only make up for so many problems- in this case I'll be switching back to Square.

Desvantagens:

I've had every problem in the book with this software. I've been shut out and had to factory reset my stations, had all data and inventory erased. I've had to plug in ethernet cables every week because they Wifi is not compatible, and have had to reset admin profiles due to shut out. Me and customer service have had at least 20 calls, and most problems never seem to be resolved in the end. Of course it's not their fault, but there is only the option of getting a call, you can't email, or chat with anyone online, and some poor person in India is trying to figure out what is on your screen when the technology is going wrong.

mark
manager, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 2–10 funcionários

crayola mode

3,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Pretty average to bad. Crappy hold times incompetent customer service reps..... Meh

Vantagens:

It was here when I started. Was ok but now nearly not functional

Desvantagens:

Bad interference that changes with updates and hides needed functions. Completely different look that makes it hard to use.

Phillip
Propriator, Canadá
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

Things untold !

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: All sweet talk and proper verbiage of a slimy sales guy to get you onboard. Talk about all the proper prices and how they will beat every competition. I had used they guys close to 2 years. Long story short, story untold to you is even if you own the machine outright , you can't resell it to another person or business as this will take out another possible chance of them selling the machine. If you ever choose to leave this company , beware of an instant charge of over 500 bucks. I was on a month by month basis and only needed to pay fees per month as per what my sales had told me. I had only stumbled onto all this information because I am starting a second business. But because the business is different and the bank account is different. I cannot use this machine. So now I have a 1300.00 machine sitting around and doing nothing. the icing on the cake was the undisclosed closing fee. No sales guy will ever tell a person its there, but it will be on the documents. I can say the machine is great but I'm not. The people and policy of this company will make me forever to tell everyone to stay away !!

Vantagens:

it was like any other machine out there.

Desvantagens:

software was fine, its a brand new machine.