Nota média de avaliações

4,2 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,2 /5

Sobre Freshteam

O Freshteam é um software de RH fácil de usar que ajuda você a contratar e integrar os mais talentosos, além de gerenciar dados de funcionários, documentos e folgas.

Saiba mais sobre o Freshteam

Exibindo 30 avaliações

Operative
Telecomunicações, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/05/2018

"brought our company's HR team out of the stone age"

Comentários: This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Vantagens: Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Desvantagens: It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

• Avaliado em 30/05/2018
Ayleen A.
VP of Operations
  • Avaliado em 07/10/2020

"Easy onboarding, fast installation, very user friendly dashboards"

Comentários: Overall we are satisfied with Freshteam. It has everything that we need and then some.

Vantagens: Love the ease of use, setup, intuitive settings and user friendly dashboards. Very little explanation needed for this product. Freshteam covers pretty much everything our team needs to in terms of team management and on the recruiting end, we have been very pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and features. Freshworks as a whole is constantly coming up with new products and regularly updates and adds new features. They make sure their products are always improved.

Desvantagens: Customer service can take a while to respond. I believe their customer support team is based overseas so it may have to do with the time zone change, but getting in touch with someone fast can be hit or miss.

• Avaliado em 07/10/2020
Parasar D.
Sr. HR Executive
Internet, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/06/2020

"Poor / Pathetic / Worst"

Vantagens: I haven't found any Pros till now even after paying this much amount

Desvantagens: (1) No Customer Support
(2) Testers can't find their bugs
(3) Developing team can't solve their bugs
(4) Every time they want you to prove your problem and share your recorded screen with them
(5) Emails of the candidate are not getting sync with there profile in freshteam, every time we need to check our mail for mail trail.
(6) you cannot upload a resume or offer letter in word format every time you need to convert I into pdf then only you can upload.
There are many more Cons but I guess this much will be enough to help you...

• Avaliado em 02/06/2020
Tiffani B.
Sales Professional
Emprego e contratação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/10/2020

"Inexpensive Applicant Tracking System"

Vantagens: What I like most about the Freshteam software is the price point. I started my staffing firm at the beginning of 2020. Due to having a small budget and the effects of Covid-19, I needed an inexpensive software to use to grow my business. Once speaking with a representative I decided to signup to use the system.

Desvantagens: After signing up, I noticed a main feature that was missing in the package I signed up for, which was the ability to create jobs in different cities or states. I am currently limited to where I can post jobs.

• Avaliado em 24/10/2020
Lisa D.
HR Manager
  • Avaliado em 13/10/2020

"A lot of good features"

Comentários: The customer service is good. They really try to work and explain the system issues and come up with work arounds.

Vantagens: We really like the parsing of resumes, the pushing of the job to multiple job boards and the ease of coordinating live job postings right on our site. The features within each candidate profile is robust and quite adaptable in terms of recording comments, uploading other types of documents, customizing statuses. It makes managing through multiple candidates easily.

Desvantagens: The ability to search keywords is not there. The program expects you to manually tag keywords to make them searchable or reportable in the future. That is very time consuming. They have a great feature that parses the keywords out, but those are not searchable (yet). Also importing resumes from a prior tracking system did not work well. We could not import our comments on each candidate profile from our old system.

• Avaliado em 13/10/2020
Karen S.
HR
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/09/2020

"FreshTeams - great ATS, great cost"

Comentários: Great customer service overall. For a small company that does a decent amount of hiring it is sufficient and everything we need!

Vantagens: The amount of features for the cost. Ex: you can schedule interviews from the ATS, you can bulk email, you can email directly from the ATS. Easy to view candidates - you can see a list or by stage. You can edit the stages and customize almost everything.

Desvantagens: I wish there was a way to schedule emails to send out to candidates ahead of time (ex: if I see a candidate at night I wish there was a way to schedule the phone interview request to go out in the morning).

• Avaliado em 28/09/2020
Allen S.
Head of Customer Success
Eletrônicos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/05/2019

"ANother great offering by Freshworks"

Comentários: Very positive, I have recommended it to clients on multiple occasions.

Vantagens: As an executive at a startup I am a big fan of most of Freshworks offerings. I have extensive experiance in the ATS space, for an out of the box ATS solution that is easy to deploy you can't go wrong with Freshteam. The low TCO makes it easy to scale from a budget standpoint.

Desvantagens: Some UI areas could use some work, and Freshworks needs to maybe assign more resources to the knowledgebase support side of things.

• Avaliado em 17/05/2019
Adam M.
Dir of Sales
  • Avaliado em 13/03/2018

"Sharp customer service from the Freshteam guys"

Vantagens: Simple and easy-to-use ATS. Liked the fact that they were able to put together a ZipRecruiter integration fairly quick. Customer service was very prompt, and the upsells were fairly gentle. Overall, it was my first ATS experience, but I feel that pricing was fair and service was above and beyond what I would have expected. I'd put their service team on par with Freshbooks or Pipedrive - very fast, very attentive, and they smooth out the bumps in the road.

Desvantagens: Some of the UI/UX was not super-intuitive, and it's a little challenging to make custom stages for pipeline.

• Avaliado em 13/03/2018
Cofounder and iOS Developer
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2018

"Great tool for making the hiring process sweet"

Vantagens: - Free plan helps to manage 5 listings per months and can have 50 employees, which is great for the startup to go with
- Resonable pricing model
- Very nice design for the Ui and the functionality

Desvantagens: - Integration of email with the freshteam is bit confusing and can be improved
- They dont accept paypal for paying

• Avaliado em 26/04/2018
Vikas S.
Associate Software Engineer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2020

"It's best app, I used ever for very smooth process."

Comentários: It's Amazing best UI/UX experience ever.

Vantagens: My favourite features are Org Chart it's tree like structure where we can explore the profile of every employee and know more about the organization and Dashboard section is very easy to use, even non-technical employee can use it and make process more faster.

Desvantagens: I don't feel that, there is some feature missing yet.

• Avaliado em 12/11/2020
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Serviços jurídicos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/08/2019

"Freshteam is an easy-to-use and robust Org Chart and Directory builder, with features to spare"

Comentários: Freshteam has given a new lease on life, so to speak, to our HR team and dramatically improved our tracking and maintaining information about our teams.

Vantagens: The interface is sleek and intuitive. It's incredibly easy to set up and get an Org Chart started, and build an employee directory with as much or as little information as you need for your company's needs. Additional custom fields can be added, and existing fields can be removed if they're irrelevant to your needs.

Desvantagens: Each user needs an individual email account, which makes it hard to track teams where some eployees only use a shared/team email account. It also doesn't have much in the way of customizing the little overview cards for employees, so you can end up with irrelevant information showing there, or miss out on relevant info that you end up having to click into the full view to see (such as Phone number)

• Avaliado em 22/08/2019
Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/03/2018

"14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!"

Comentários: Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.

Vantagens: Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Desvantagens: This is still an evolving product and my biggest gripe was integration with third party job sites not being available, but I noticed this week that they are on this and have rolled out integrations with the leading sites.

• Avaliado em 29/03/2018
Nava H.
Student
Biotecnologia, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2018

"Freshteam"

Vantagens: I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses

Desvantagens: I see almost no flaw for this special app

• Avaliado em 04/12/2018
Administrative Assistant
Hospitais e Saúde
  • Avaliado em 04/05/2018

"Great resource!"

Vantagens: Freshteam has allowed our company's applicant tracking to be more efficient and organized. The software has an excellent user interface and is very user friendly. The customer service team is excellent and helped the entire team learn how to use the software to its maximum potential.

Desvantagens: There is nothing I dislike about Freshteam. Our entire department has begun using it and any time we have a concern, customer service is there to help.

• Avaliado em 04/05/2018
Human Resources Consultant
Recursos Humanos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2019

"Good enough for small businesses"

Vantagens: Some of the best features of this product was the graphic user interface (GUI) and ease of use. The system is very straight forward to use and is best suited for small businesses with not a lot of recruiting needs. It can get quite expensive if you need a lot of hires and you don't get much more for the added costs.

Desvantagens: The customer service was quite poor and was a major driver to me leaving for another recruiting system. The site boasts the ability to post jobs on major job boards but that feature rarely worked so I ended up having to do the extra postings manually anyway.

• Avaliado em 10/12/2019
Aimée L.
IT recruiter junior
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/10/2020

"The tool I was looking for"

Vantagens: Most of the features are automated, which save me a looooot of time! Plus, as a recruiter, you can link the jobboards to it, so that people are able to apply directly and you can check their applicant.
I am also able to creat my own workflow, which gives me a lot of flexibility in my way of following my candidates

Desvantagens: One of the feature I miss is having a special part to create a talent pool

Manager - Global Sales
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/10/2019

"Value for Money ATS for SMEs"

Comentários: It has been a good experience and has greatly helped us streamline our recruitment processes.

Vantagens: 1. It is great value for money compared to other ATS tools out there.
2. Easy to use

Desvantagens: Its a rather new tool and hence, not very feature-rich. So, fit would depend on your requirements.

• Avaliado em 14/10/2019
Prajaktaa J.
Sr. HR Consultant
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/08/2019

"Freshteam"

Vantagens: Did not use it much in my past organization but one of the features i loved was 360 Degree Feedback
I would recommend it for mu current company as well as it is easy to use

Desvantagens: User Interface can be better.
Over all Nice

• Avaliado em 26/08/2019
Songyi K.
HR assistant
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2019

"It's ok"

Vantagens: Easy to use
Scheduling interview is very easy.

Desvantagens: It crashes often. I'm not sure it is my computer but my apps stop after 4 or 5candidates I reviews.

• Avaliado em 02/04/2019
HR Administrator
  • Avaliado em 20/12/2018

"Incredibly support experience"

Vantagens: I get all the functionality I wanted for the budget I was set. It streamlines my process & enables automation which has changed my work life.

Desvantagens: Oftentimes the CVs don't load (you see an empty white box) & you have to keep refreshing. Relatively regularly get some kind of code error when trying to download or open CVs. Sometimes the cloud system fails to load the CV too. This occurs for maybe 5 or so CVs a day. Support is incredibly responsive and keen to help. I feel very looked after and enjoy interacting with the team. They take on-board suggestions for new features and communicate their road maps, issuing updates on features you are waiting for.

• Avaliado em 20/12/2018
Aunjane J.
Recruiter
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2019

"Good App but difficult to navigate"

Comentários: It was great and I would have been more appreciative of it after the experience I have now.

Vantagens: I mostly liked the layout and interview scheduling feature that would remind me via email so I didn't forget upcoming appointments.

Desvantagens: There was no way to abbreviate a company name for our knowledge and being new to the company at the time was difficult as we could only assume based on the location but as we are added more companies it becomes more of a range it should definitely be utilized for more experienced but not those who are training to get in this industry.

• Avaliado em 13/12/2019

Ayush D.
Program Leader
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/10/2018

"Not completely meet to our expectation"

Comentários: Not satisfied with the Freshteam application as my requirement not fulfilled

Vantagens: The product is not completely meet our expectation, but it still has some basic functions which we can try like:
Posting job,
managing candidates,
Stream pipeline structure,
Uploading candidate using different methods like cv and .doc files,
Publishing to the third party application.
Scheduling interview.

Desvantagens: The big cons from my organization side are restructuring pipeline.
1. In our organization, we follow several steps to select candidates which we won't put in the predefined pipeline.
2. Another thing is bulk scheduling of the interview which is not supported by the platform.
3. We are not able to fully customize form fields.
and
4. The last one is, sometimes we need to follow the different step(pipeline ) to the special job which is again not possible in the freshteam.

• Avaliado em 08/10/2018
Dave H.
HR Director
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/10/2020

"Great solution for organizations looking for an Applicant Tracking Software"

Vantagens: Ability to easily post to all recruitment platforms

Desvantagens: No cons observed with using the software

Amogh J.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/06/2020

"Worst Customer Service"

Comentários: I bought $50 per month option and was never able to post a job because never got my issues with customer support resolved.

Vantagens: Ease of UI. I understood how the software works quickly.

Desvantagens: Customer service was terrible. They take 4 days to reply and live chat feature does not work either.

• Avaliado em 13/06/2020