15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Periscope S2G

Sobre Periscope S2G

O BidSync é uma ferramenta de notificação de licitações que permite licitações relevantes por meio de inteligência artificial e agregação.

Saiba mais sobre o Periscope S2G

Vantagens:

Easy to use and friendly. Very goods bids from government.

Desvantagens:

It's hard to position ROI hen 99% of the leads are thousands of miles away.

Notas do Periscope S2G

3,5
Relação qualidade/preço
3,3

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Periscope S2G tem uma classificação geral de 3,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 39 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Periscope S2G antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (39)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Petróleo e energia, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best Friend to alert you for bids

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: BidSync helps me find right bids in right time and thus I am able to submit my quotes efficiently.

Vantagens:

I treat bidSync as my closed friend. It alerts me for available bids in market that otherwise would not have been disclosed to me. I personally think that one subscription of BidSync compensates a team of ten business development guys.

Desvantagens:

The software does not help for all parts of the World. For example, I need similar assistance from Canada, Australia and UK markets and BidSync can not help me for these locations.

Denise
CEO/President, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

BidSync has helped me expand my business.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I've had a great experience for several years now. My dedicated account representative listens to what I need and provides me the best solutions to save me the most time. Also, their customer service is very helpful in assisting with my account needs.

Vantagens:

Prior to using BidSync, I would spend over four hours a day searching for government bid opportunities. Now, within a matter of minutes, I gain the exact level of awareness I need into relevant opportunities. I'm saving time and money using the BidSync centralized online portal and a daily email notification.

Desvantagens:

There was an initial set up process to narrow down the correct keywords to filter in the results I wanted. Once customer service help me with my settings, BidSync's artificial intelligence system does all the rest of the work in capturing relevant results for me.

Elisa
ADA Project Manager, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Irrelevant Bids

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I did a ton of research before deciding to go with BidSync. I'm sad to say it feels like we were duped. The salesperson told me with the free version we only get 3% of bids, and with the paid national plan we'd get 100%. Sounded good at the time. Now I realize they meant 100% of the bids on BidSync, not 100% of the bids total that are out there. I understand now that it's not possible to say you can pull 100% of the bids out there (if anyone says that it's a lie), but we were led to believe otherwise. And unfortunately there is no refund even though we haven't gotten even one bid since using their service.

Vantagens:

The idea of getting an email with a bunch of bids is great, but almost all of the bids that come to my inbox are irrelevant to my company. I can see how they would be good for construction companies, but we are a consulting firm, consulting architects and engineers on designing projects to comply with ADA.

Desvantagens:

Most bids are not at all what we're looking for. I called customer service so they could make sure I have the right keywords and words to avoid, and I still get irrelevant bids to my inbox and when I search online. What's worse, I get relevant bids from other competitor websites to my inbox that when I click on them naturally want me to sign up with them and when I search for those bids on BidSync to get those docs, they don't have those bids. I called customer service and apparently they don't monitor those sites. Those were three bids we missed out on because BidSync didn't notify us about them!

há 3 anos

Thank you for the opportunity to address your concerns. We see that you are not satisfied with the number of bids relevant to your business. While we monitor 100,000+ bid websites per month, we do not control agency demand for specific services/goods, it can be cyclical. We cannot guarantee a specific industry/specialization will have a constant high demand as these needs are determined by agencies. We apologize for any confusion about what our service provides. S2G Premium (formerly BidSync) is a bid notification service. We notify you of relevant bids in near real-time. We can only provide full bid info and response capability for those bids from agencies that use our Sourcing solution. If a specific agency prefers to use a different service for their RFP submissions, we still notify you of the bid, but you may need to register in their system to see full bid info and to respond. Our support team is always available to help you modify keywords and settings to get more relevant bids.

Dan
State Contract Manager, EUA
Impressão, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Really like what we've seen so far.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Really like the tool. We're still experimenting with it and testing keyword searches but so far, the system works very well for what we need.

Vantagens:

Gives us the ability to see all of the government opportunities that we want at a very affordable price. Also gives us access to documents directly. Searches are intuitive and easy to set up.

Desvantagens:

Not sure I understand how opportunities are rated. I don't like when an opportunity refers to BidNet. That doesn't really help in evaluation because you need a separate subscription.

Sarah
Exec Dir of Marketing, EUA
Engenharia civil, 51–200 funcionários

Solid Software for Bid Notices

Vantagens:

I like that I can receive customize daily emails, which make this product easier to use.

Desvantagens:

For a long time I received notifications for things outside of my service area and it took a couple of calls and tweaks to get this set up correctly

Douglas
Founder / CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

BidSync has been a great solution for me!

Vantagens:

We have seen tremendous growth and success because of BidSync. At first, I wasn’t sure if I should make the investment because, at the time, we were a small company and money was tight. We have been using BidSync for over eight years now and I have never regretted the decision. We went from a $200,000 company to a multi-million-dollar company and I can absolutely point much of our success to the fact that we are subscribed to BidSync. I receive daily notifications of what is out there and it enables us to cherry-pick what we want and go after it. When we started, we were just an electrical contracting company, but because of our success and growth we now have both a contracting side and an engineering side and many new employees. As high as 80% of our work has come through BidSync. That is work that we never would have found otherwise!

Desvantagens:

No complaints. BidSync has made much progress over the past few years.

Dr. Joseph
VP, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

TOTAL SCAM! This company PRESSURE-SELLS SUBSCRIPTIONS, but provides a very poor and problematic site

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Horrible customer-support. Aggressive (and dishonest) sales strategies. Very poor (and often dysfunctional) website.

Vantagens:

THIS IS A SCAM SITE! Do not subscribe.... they will call and email and hound you for purchasing worthless subscriptions (that are a conflict of interest) to government bids. Their website is flawed and does not work properly and has inaccurate information. There is very little, if anything, to like about this FOR-PROFIT company that tries to convince counties and state and federal agencies to list their bids... and then tries to PRESSURE-SELL subscriptions to their site.

Desvantagens:

BIDSYNC (the site operated by PERISCOPE HOLDINGS) is a SCAM SITE that tries to get users to "sign up" for a "free subscription"... and then they PRESSURE SELL MEMBERSHIPS using unethical and dishonest sales techniques. Stay away from this site... and caution your government agencies and counties to stay away from them.

há 5 anos

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize that your experience hasn't been in line with your expectations. We have a support team available at [email protected]. They can help you unsubscribe from email promotions and use the site more effectively. We are disappointed to hear that our promotional materials didn't accurately promote our offerings. We are a for profit company, and do not make any claims otherwise. We sell to both government agencies and suppliers. We offer both free and paid subscriptions to our suppliers. With a free subscription, a supplier can view and respond to all the bids from any government agency that pays for our eProcurement tools. Our paid offering provides suppliers access to view bids from the 90K other agencies across US that do not use our eProcurement tools. Rather than going to 90K different websites to see opportunities a paying supplier sees all relevant bids in one place. We hope you continue to find value through your free BidSync Basic account.

FRANCOIS
CEO, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Lots of Opportunities

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I loved the ability to filter opportunities by keywords

Vantagens:

The ability to find all kinds of federal, state and military opportunities all on one platform.

Desvantagens:

It's quite expensive as some of the solicitations can be sourced for free on most government procurement websites.

Sue
Purchasing Agent, EUA

A good experience

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: A good experience overall.

Vantagens:

The site is user friends, and makes it easy to search for relevant bids.

Desvantagens:

The filters do not always "weed out" the bids that we are not interested in. We are currently set up for State of Florida, but I continue to get bids from all over the country.

Jacqueline
marketing and communications, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 51–200 funcionários

Paying To Make A Proposal

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We only use BidSync for companies that demand their proposals are submitted through BidSync. I understand that companies want proposals in a certain format and we try to conform. I always feel uncomfortable when I am using it and I think it irritates me to have to pay for this software when we have a great platform of our own. The only problem it solves for us is that it allows us to make business proposals to companies who demand this format.

Vantagens:

So far, I am not seeing anything much that I like, but I am a beginner to this software.

Desvantagens:

For beginners, this software is not very intuitive. I use a lot of proposal software and this should not be hard for me, but it is.

Lauren
Vertical Product Associate, EUA
Software, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Great RFP Coverage and Alerts

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My experience is positive. Periscope's services are as promised with no unexpected surprises. In particular, I appreciate the comprehensive RFP coverage and alerts delivered to my email based on keywords.

Vantagens:

I appreciate the RFP alerts delivered to my inbox every day. It allows me to scan newly issued RFPs quickly and efficiently. I have been using the software for 4 years and find that the coverage is thorough.

Desvantagens:

I don't have any complaints about this software. I have used a number of programs and feel that Periscope delivers as promised.

Max
Inside Sales, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Bid Sync review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I use Bid Sync as as tool for our sales department. My experience is mostly positive, except for that listed above.

Vantagens:

Notifications to my email of new bids every day

Desvantagens:

Reviewing bids. In years past, the information in the bid list was easier to read. Now, it's hard to see what the bid is or who it is for. When you are scrolling down, and click on a bid, to go back is impossible. It takes you back to the 1st page. Too time consuming.

Chad
Manager, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Company that provides Value

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: BidSync provided me with insight into government opportunities that I would not have known about without their software. Our company does not have enough man power right now to take on the additional work or we would be staying on. I am very happy with their customer support, they are a company that share the same values of doing the right thing for their customers as we do.

Vantagens:

They organize opportunities in a way that can help businesses to identify and bid on government projects throughout the nation.

Desvantagens:

I was not able to filter out bids that did not pertain to my field so it overwhelmed my email inbox.

Scott
Director of Sales and Marketing, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

BidSync

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have been able to bid on a few opportunities, so that`s good. I would like to see more viable, close-by leads so I can build a business case to support subscribing.

Vantagens:

The leads that are a good match are indeed, a very good match. I like the color-coding for how relevant a lead is.

Desvantagens:

The trial does not offer leads (or very few) that are in your home territory. Even if there were better "teases" I`d have a better feel for the value in our market. It`s hard to position ROI hen 99% of the leads are thousands of miles away.

Kevin
Project Manager, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Good RFP Procurement software

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

easy setup and easy definition of search terms and interest areas

Desvantagens:

I think it's a bit pricey and wish dislike that I can't find my invoice online - you have to ask.

Greg
Vice President, EUA

Good Quality Bid Search Site

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall this has been a very worthwhile service. We use this daily and have found numerous project through the site.

Vantagens:

It has a lot of options for filtering the RFP results so we can find what we are looking for fairly quickly

Desvantagens:

It has a lot of options for filtering the RFP results so I am worried that we might be missing something.

Shira
President, EUA
Relações públicas e comunicações, 2–10 funcionários

Professional services

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's been great. We have been able to submit bids we would otherwise not have submitted if it wasn't for seeing it on bid sync.

Vantagens:

It is great to be able to view bids all in one central place/portal. It makes it easier for us as a company.

Desvantagens:

Although I have specific key terms selected, I am getting a ton of bids daily in my lists that have nothing to do with my various business goals or industries (e.g. lighting or construction). It only clutters what we are trying to monitor and hopefully we are not missing any worthwhile bid opportunities. It is quite a lot of bids that are far off of what we do.

Tom
Vice President, Preconstruction, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

A necessity if you want to bid local government & commercial work!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Bid Sync makes it easy to know what is out for bid in our geographic area. It provides us a full summary of the scope, location, bid documents and bid requirements.....in one place! No more searching municipal websites for RFPs and upcoming projects.

Vantagens:

Once you set up your profile and start selecting the projects you are bidding, Bid Sync keeps you in the loop! It makes bid submissions easy and it's ALL digital.

Desvantagens:

Setting up search parameters to match our "ideal customer" profile isn't quite as easy as other systems, (but the more you use it, the better it gets at adding them to our list and excluding work that is simple too big for us or si simply not in our wheelhouse.

Project Manager, EUA

Service

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Horrible, waste of money, they don't have the documents needed for the projects, they keep sending you to another company instead of them having it readily available.

Vantagens:

It is easy to move through the site, and locate what you need.

Desvantagens:

When you find job possibilities, they direct you to another site i.e. Construction Bid Source.

há 4 anos

Thank you for this opportunity to address your concerns. We have 1,000+ agencies that we contract with exclusively, their entire bidding process is managed directly within our suite. However, for the majority of agencies (100,000+), we are simply a bid aggregator, meaning we find bids as they are released, so you don't have to find them yourself and ensuring you don't miss an opportunity. By clicking the link, we show you all of the bid details for that opportunity, but beyond that we will redirect you to the agency website and/or affiliated bid platform that has a contract with that agency, so you can register (required by ALL agencies). From there, the entire process is managed directly between you and the agency. This is standard policy and procedure and must be followed based on contractual obligations that the agencies have with bid platforms. I see you have been a BidSync Pro customer for nearly 3 weeks, so please do not hesitate to reach out to support as you learn the system.

Andrew
Sales Executive, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários

Great Tool!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The interface is easy to use and I can receive daily notifications of new bids that come in. Some are not relevant but I just skip over those and look at the ones that we can benefit from.

Vantagens:

It has a wide variety of bids that you can view and then visit the original site to get more information. We made our quota within 6 months of using.

Desvantagens:

Having to do a lot more groundwork on quite a few bids because they were on another system that had to be logged in too or a subscription purchased

Cheif Construction Officer, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

BidSync in brevity

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall we are satisfied with BidSync and know we will continue to learn more about the platform until becoming proficient.

Vantagens:

The ability to set up filters is quite nice. Filters (keywords) are used to tailor what you will receive in email and in "new bid" page on the BidSync website. Ability to save bids in a separate tab by a single click has been helpful with keeping track of all the projects.

Desvantagens:

I believe there is a cap on keywords. Does not have very short concise help notes available to help with specific navigational or filtering questions; such as a dialog box that will pop-up when right clicking on a specific function that will allow the user to click on and understand functionality/how to.....

Phil
CEO, EUA

Absolutely Wothless

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We quit using this garbage service almost immediately when we realize that it was impossible to use successfully. They had almost no public sector which they promised they had. And then after six months of not using the service at all we noticed that we were auto renew billed again for an entire year. When we called and asked customer service , They said that they would not refund any of our money for an entire year of unused service because when we signed up we automatically signed up for an auto renewal. How can a company ripped off customers to disagree and still be in business. I would give a zero star rating to these Scumbags if I could.

Vantagens:

Nothing. Extremely complicated and hard to use.

Desvantagens:

Counter intuitive. Almost impossible to wade they all the junk to find anything. Had almost zero for our market. Claimed to have public sector. Total lie.

Lenny
Sales Director, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

2019 BidSync Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great product. I've used it at several different companies and help to set it up here because of my previous experience with it.

Vantagens:

Raised my visibility to bids that I might not otherwise know about.

Desvantagens:

Getting oriented to the portal wasn't as easy as I thought it might be.

Doug
Inside Sales Associate, EUA
Telecomunicações, 51–200 funcionários

Experience with Bid Sync

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Initially signed up for Month to Month, Upgraded to Yearly Subscription after 4 months of use.
Able to entice Customers with News of Projects in the Area.
Very effective tool.

Vantagens:

Daily Notifications, Ease of Access, reliable. nationwide exposure, Low cost of ROI

Desvantagens:

Very Satisfied, no complaints or concerns at this time

Clifford L.
Clifford L.
President, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Bidsync is great for Bids

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: BidSync is good for what it offers. It is worth the trial.

Vantagens:

Bidsync is a great software for bids especially for leads with municipalities. We use the software weekly.

Desvantagens:

There are no cons for us, we have been successful using the software. I would recommend the program for people to try.