Avaliações do KidKare

4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5

Sobre KidKare

KidKare is a childcare management software that saves you time & money while caring for children. It ensures compliance with the USDA.

Saiba mais sobre o KidKare

Exibindo 545 avaliações

Cheryl W.
Owner/ Operator/Teacher
  • Avaliado em 02/01/2019

"Love being able to record my childcare meals online"

Comentários: I love my experience as far as my child care business goes. I have not used the accounting software but I am considering signing up for that.
As I stated, the customer service side is the only downfall so far. I haven't had to use the customer service for a while so I hope it has improved.

Vantagens: I love the ease and availability on different devices to record my meals and attendance.

Desvantagens: Customer service is very slow when you do need help...it takes days and sometimes weeks to get no answer most times. Very frustrating to say the least.

• Avaliado em 02/01/2019
Isah A.
Security guard
Gestão da educação, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/11/2020

"Love having an option for me to record my childcare suppers on the web"

Comentários: By and large: I love my experience the extent that my youngster care business goes. I have not utilized the bookkeeping programming yet I am thinking about pursuing that. As I expressed, the client support side is the main destruction up until this point. I haven't needed to utilize the client support for some time so I expectation it has improved.

Vantagens: I love the simplicity and accessibility on various gadgets to record my dinners and participation.

Desvantagens: Customer administration is exceptionally moderate when you do require help...it takes days and once in a while weeks to find no solution most occasions. Extremely baffling no doubt.

• Avaliado em 30/11/2020
Nancy P.
  • Avaliado em 29/08/2020

"Good program but needs invoice change"

Vantagens: Easy to use, convenient, stores all kids that have been enrolled, report features are nice.

Desvantagens: The main one for me in the invoicing. I do not send invoices to my parents or have any need to. I would love to have the option of just recording the payments. I hate creating invoices only to record a payment and the feature of reoccurring invoices is great if you receive the same amount from a parent every month which I don't

• Avaliado em 29/08/2020
Melissa H.
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2018

"Disappointing, abysmal performance"

Comentários: electronic reporting to CACFP

Vantagens: Web based application you can access from any device, simple data entry Nothing else to say good about this product, however, there aren't enough characters in the con category

Desvantagens: Providers were forced to switch to this new program no later than October 2017. Once switched you quickly find that multiple features we had access to in Minute Menu were no longer available. On top of that, not all the reports work correctly, payments are not processing on time, not all invoices generate appropriately, parents have been double invoiced, parents were sent invoices from providers in other states with other children's names, child care rate, the providers name, address, and EIN number. There's also been instances of data being dropped out of the program that had been previously saved by the provider. The customer service is best described as non existent. It may take MONTHS for them to respond to a help ticket, that is if they respond at all. You will also find that your help tickets will get "closed" with zero communication and without the issue being resolved. We have been assured that the issues would get better, but in fact, the issues seem to be coming more and more regularly. This company absolutely does not provide what they promised or what we are paying for. IF you choose to use this program you will find yourself spending extra time re-entering information you've already input, calming parents down about double bills, and most likely experience getting your money late on a regular basis. There are other programs out there, I would suggest you find them because you will find nothing but frustration with KidKare.

• Avaliado em 18/01/2018
Georgina M.
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 11/06/2020

"Comprehensive and Simple"

Comentários: Great experience. I find myself digging deeper to see if I can find additional helpful features.

Vantagens: The menu planning is great and has all of the options needed. Even someone who lacks food planning knowledge can find this software appealing.

Desvantagens: Not having the option to print all reports in color if desired. Have the ability for color in the reports allows for distinguishing different categories of information.

• Avaliado em 11/06/2020
Holly W.

"Holly's review"

Comentários: I'm able to see reports on how many meals i served and which meals are more attended. This software helps for records for tax purposes as well.

Vantagens: I like the ability to copy days from previous menus as well as build my own library of menus to choose from.
Also the pre planned menus are very good when your're short on time

Desvantagens: I don't like that the use scheduled times key was removed. It made it easier to adjust those times if necessary but now every day manually put in all the times which could and usually are the same every day.

Arlen W.
Yes Afterscholl Satff
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/07/2020

"KidKare has a great interface and worked great overall!"

Comentários: I would highly recommend KidKare to anyone needing to meal plan for students.

Vantagens: As a user, the interface is so simple and makes each section readily available for use. I really enjoy the colors in the software as well.

Desvantagens: Reviewing information can be confusing at times due to the fact that some of that information isn't updated.

• Avaliado em 10/07/2020
Vickie C.
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2020

"Great software!"

Comentários: I love this software, have used it and the previous one that it took over, Minute Menu.

Vantagens: I love how it tracks my expenses and the reports it generates, even birthday lists!

Desvantagens: I would love to have an area for notes to update info on children as needed such as injuries, benchmarks for them, or NSF checks.

• Avaliado em 28/08/2020
Victoria D.
Serviços ao consumidor, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/07/2020

"KidKare"

Comentários: I'm not having any problem with kidkare. It's the product differences.

Vantagens: I love being a mom. This product is helpful because the service offers incentives on being better at kids.

Desvantagens: I don't dislike much about the product. It's easier to read and know then too play and forget, understand.

• Avaliado em 05/07/2020
Jared H.
Research Assistant
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/03/2019

"Awesome tool for childcare companies!"

Comentários: I love the tool, and really feel that it is a great way to manage my childcare company

Vantagens: So many features: billing, check-in/out, daily reports, family records, menu planning, and so much more

Desvantagens: Maybe implement a way to blast texts to parents?

• Avaliado em 14/03/2019
Margarita N.
Provider
Pesca, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/10/2020

"Love the software"

Comentários: Overall I like it just need to improve their customer support

Vantagens: Accounting features is very useful easy to understand

Desvantagens: Customer support not easy to access or to get a response quickly need to wait a day or 2 to response

• Avaliado em 20/10/2020
Sandra D.
Owner-Operator
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2018

"Glad I FINALLY changed over from paper to computer"

Comentários: This program is a time saver. I do not like change. I am a long time participant of the food program. For many years I have been doing it on the forms. Once this computer program came out, I still did not want to make the change. Every time I would get a visit from the Food Program the ladies would ask me if I was sure I did not want to change, they thought I would really like it. For a few years I still used the paper forms and finally I decided I would try the computer software and if I didn't like it I could always go back to my old way. Oh my goodness. I absolutely loved it. Why did I not do it sooner..Duh It just made the whole process of doing the Food Program so much easier and less time consuming. I though it was great. There is always room for improvement. Who knows maybe the cons I listed above will one day be Incorporated into this software making it the "Perfect" program.

Vantagens: Very easy to learn. If certain things on the page are not right you can't go on. Once you get the hang of it. The whole process of doing your daily work is a breeze. Only taking a few minuets of your time each day.

Desvantagens: I think the thing I like least is that it doesn't tell you more of what you are doing wrong. Example: If you accidentally marked too many kids for that certain day, or if you didn't mark that you didn't feed a whole wheat bread for that particular day although you always do but may have miss marked it , if a child is marked down but is not usually there on that certain day. I think that if it would tell us these things there would be less mistakes on the error and summary reports. Overall its a great program

• Avaliado em 07/12/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
    Não avaliado
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 03/01/2019

"Kidkare review from Karlyn's Little Blessings"

Comentários: Overall I love the website and everything it offers i just wish there were a few improvements to make it faster to log everything for the day and create menus.

Vantagens: i love how easy it is to use and navigate through the website for the most part. I use quick books for my payroll but it is extremely complicated to create invoices and log everyday expenses for my business and that is why I have chosen to continue to use kidkare.

Desvantagens: I would say that there are a few things that are little complicated and not very user friendly, like creating a custom menu to use every month, it takes entirely way to long to create, and trying to figure out how to reuse a menu every month is a little complicated as well. it seems like every time i try to re use a menu for the next month it always skips days and i have to go in and fill in the blanks.
I also wish that there was a way to automatically check every child in for a meal that way i am not having to click on each individual child and then if there is one child that was not there for that meal i could just unclick their name.
When trying to send in a report for the month it can take all day to even send it in because the website seems to shut down.

• Avaliado em 03/01/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Daycare Provider
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/01/2019

"KidKare Software Review"

Comentários: Customer service in fantastic. I was originally running a state certified daycare and utilizing KidKare with the CACFP food program and then decided to start doing daycare from home and run it as an unregulated daycare. When I closed my daycare in town and quit the CACFP program, my sponsor automatically withdrew me from the program but I was still being charged for it each month even though I was not able to log in and use the program. I contacted customer service and asked if they could get me back into that account or credit the money that had been auto-paid out of my bank account to the new KidKare account that I had created when I started doing daycare at home. They weren't able to reconnect me to the original account, but added credit to the new one that I had created, no questions asked. They've been very helpful with anything else that I have contacted them with as well.

Vantagens: I like that everything is in one place. I can track pick-up and drop-off times, keep track of my daycare finances, plan meals, etc. all in one place. I don't need a hundred different apps/programs to run my daycare business.

Desvantagens: I really wish that the Check-In/Out times would transfer directly over for each child when you pull up their name to create invoices at the end of the week. It would make creating invoices A LOT quicker! And maybe there is a way to do this and I just haven't figured it out yet!

• Avaliado em 12/01/2019
Renita H.
Owner and Director
Ensino fundamental e médio, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2018

"Didn't want to make the change."

Comentários: With KidKare I am able to produce menu's, accounting reports, financial reports, parents statements, and the best thing yet detail reports for my tax consultant which I use to do on Excel. I know I am very pleased using the system. I can even use the system on my cell while taking a break during a meeting away from my facility - convenience is everything!

Vantagens: When I switched from Minute Menu I was terrified that this new system would be a nightmare to use, learn, and manipulate to fit my program. Little did I know after using the software that I would love it even more than Minute Menu. Yes there were some glitches in the beginning, but customer service was dead on it and cleared problems asap. Once I learned how to operate the system I was out training other providers that were as terrified as I was.

Desvantagens: When printing a menu I have too much wasted white space even after clicking on the arrow to hide the drop-down questions of which report to print. I do miss under the child's information Minute Menu would show the years and months age

Wanda L.
Owner/ teacher
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"Sunshine Kids"

Comentários: Just dislike when we can't enter at time of service because KidKare may be down. Seems to do it alot towards end of month or fisrt 3-5 of month....

Vantagens: Love the fact I can add the kids photo. I like that infants are separated- very confusing when on MM... But alot of the infant under 12mos eat same solid food as other kids., would be nice if copied foods from older children and we choose to delete what they didn't eat, and change as needed....

Desvantagens: Can't easily access the children's ages. We use this alot for if they are on Voucher program. It ask for year and the months of the children. It use to be in the kids information area when it was MM.... alot of the infant under 12mos eat same solid food as other kids., would be nice if copied foods from older children showed up and we choose to delete what they didn't eat, and change as needed.... since I puree my food for the younger kids.

• Avaliado em 18/12/2018