15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre TicketCo

A TicketCo ajuda os organizadores de eventos com bilheteira on-line, bilheteria omnicanal, solução de vendas de eventos de comércio eletrônico e TicketCo Cashless.

Saiba mais sobre o TicketCo

Vantagens:

It is very easy to work with and create events, tickets, etc.

Desvantagens:

Some functionalities were not optimal considering multiple events at one time.

Notas do TicketCo

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O TicketCo tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 25 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (25)

Classificar por

Você já usou o TicketCo antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (25)

Elma
Elma
Program Consultant, Noruega
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

Very satisfied with the website and the overall use.

Vantagens:

Easy to use. You are in charge all the time. No need to contact support so that they do it for you. You are the boss.

há 7 anos

Thank you Elma for your review, and it's great to hear you are pleased with the product and the experience!

Isak N Solli
Head of Finance, Noruega
Música, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Efficient and modern

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: TicketCo is the best ticket management system on the market. Basicly no down-time, highly professional customer service and a fair price makes the tool desireable for any event manager.

Vantagens:

TicketCo allowed us to focus on our events, and not the logistics related to tickets. The cloud based technology ensured that any modifications on the events were implemented just with a click. The admin sites are user friendly and easy to navigate through, with many good features.

Desvantagens:

Some functionalities were not optimal considering multiple events at one time. One should also be able to restrict what sales personell are allowed to see related to remaining volume and sales volume in the app.

há 6 anos

Hi Isak! Thank you very much for such a splendid review! We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the solution! And also thank you for the constructive feedback. We are always aiming to improve for our clients and will take on board what you mentioned. Thank you / The TicketCo Team

Kevin
Director, Reino Unido
Esportes, 11–50 funcionários

Moving the goal post

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: They move the goal post
Eventbrite pay weekly and fortnightly so all the advantages of using this new start up are lost The customers service was good until a problem then they dont care. Solicitors will be engaging to release funds.

Vantagens:

Software is fine they don't have a massive data base and not much generic ticket sales on search like other platforms Its easy to use but could be better

Desvantagens:

They move the goal post we were getting paid out for 2 years before events then decide in breach of contract to not pay out until 5 days after shows which effectively cripples your business Eventbrite pay weekly and fortnightly so all the advantages of using this new start up are lost The customers service was good until covid then they hold funds which tells me they are struggling and dont want to pay organisers , they have gone back on contract and in breach of contract.. avoid them. Solicitors will be engaging to release funds.

há 2 anos

Sorry to hear this Kevin. There must have been a misunderstanding, we are not a promoter at all, we provide a software only. The software itself comes with marketing features so that the event organiser can promote the event themselves. In regards to the rest, we are really sorry to hear it went down this way. We will follow up with you shortly.

Anders
Co-Founder, Noruega
Fonte da avaliação

Easy, cheap and reliable.

Vantagens:

I really like that TicketCo is providing concert promotors with an easy-to-use, cheap and reliable tool to sell tickets. Other services are expensive and out-dated, TicketCo is not.

Desvantagens:

I would like to have the possibility to share or send reports directly to music agents on a regular basis.

há 7 anos

Hi Anders! We are very happy to hear you are pleased with TicketCo :) Sending regular reports to music agents can easily be done by using the Zapier connector. A member of the team will reach out to you very soon and guide you through the process. /The TicketCo Team

Jostein
Coordinator, Noruega
Fonte da avaliação

The support is really good at TicketCo!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I really like it! Its working very well for me and the support is amazing. Thank you!

Vantagens:

I really like the admin page. I also like that you can copy events, it makes it really easy. I like the way the events looks when its done. professional.

Desvantagens:

I wish that it was a easier way to take care of the ticket-buyers. That you could stay in touch with them in a easier way then just sending emails to the whole group. That you maybe even could send SMS from TicketCo. I wish it was easier to track where the ticket buyers came from. And that you could see even more statistics .

há 5 anos

Thank you Jostein! Great to hear you are pleased with us. Regarding your comments: 1. You easily communicate with your ticket buyers by automatically sending their details into your Mailchimp account (via our Zapier connection). There you can set up segmenting, schedule emails, and use amazing graphics. 2. We do offer SMS send outs, we enable this on request. 3. To see where the ticket buyers came from is possible with a cross domain integration with your websites analytics. We are currently in the process of enabling this for all customers (it's called Google analytics cross domain set up with e-commerce). A member of the team will reach out to you to help you out with above. Best regards / the TicketCo team

Lisa
IT slave, Noruega

Simpe and efficient!

Vantagens:

How easy it is to sell yout tickets both online and at the event. I've never had a coworker or customer be confused as to how it works. The event page on TicketCo's website is highly customizable and is a great way to get all the details about your event out there.

Desvantagens:

I wish you could sell tickets on Android devices and it would be great to be able to customize the way your ticket looks when printed.

há 7 anos

Hi Lisa! Thank you for taking the time to leave the review, we really appreciate that! Currently Android can only be used for scanning/verification of tickets/goods. iZettle doesn't have SDK available for Android which means they cannot communicate with our Android app. We are awaiting iZettle to release this and we will let all our customers know when this becomes available. Regarding customising tickets - the answer is both yes and no, if you utilise a STIMA printer you can in theory customise the tickets. However not in PDF form or for email tickets etc. We hope this helps, if you have any more queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on [email protected]. Best regards / The TicketCo Team

Erlend
General Manager, Noruega
Música, 11–50 funcionários

I simply love Ticketco

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Saving time, saving money, saving a lot of frustration

Vantagens:

We will do +/- 400 events at SALT (www.salted.no) in 2017-2018. It taks me under 2 minute to announce a new concert or film night. I simply save a lot of time when i use ticketco. It is also easy to learn employees the system. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to use the system.

há 7 anos

Thank you Erlend :) Fantastic to hear it works so well!

Frode
Genereal manager, Noruega
Fonte da avaliação

Very easy to use, and quick to update events.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use. Quick to update events. Good control of the ticket sale. Easy to administrate the events

Krister
CEO, Noruega
Fonte da avaliação

Easy, efficiant and good value for money

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Great software that makes it easy to set up ticket sales for concerts and festivals. Very intuitive, and very easy to get help if you should have any problems (most likely you won't). Great reporting system.

Desvantagens:

At the moment I don't miss anything. Everything I need is here.

há 2 anos

Thank you, much appreciated!

Ketil
Festival manager, Noruega
Fonte da avaliação

Ease of use and flexible

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Tunsberg Whiskyfestival has used TicketCo for booking entry and master class tickets for our annual event for 5 years with great success.

Vantagens:

Easy to establish a new event, flexible ticket configurator. Great overview of sales.

Desvantagens:

Need some time to get acquainted with the set-up

Much appreciated, thank you

jan helge
Dagli leder, Noruega

Werry good program

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The sales reports and the overview are great, there are great reports. Something more difficult to post free tickets to many different customers. should have been a feature that could send out to 100 such as four tickets, where you could paste the email addresses of the various 100 at one time. Or I think this works excellent.

Desvantagens:

When I send out many sponsorship tickets, it's not easy. could be sent to many at once, to different email addresses

há 6 anos

Thank you Jan! We take your feedback on board and will aim to increase the flexibility of managing guestlists in coming developments.

Leif Ingvald
CEO, Noruega
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use and quick overview when needed. Gives control both on apps and web.

Vantagens:

Good control and that we can launch our events ourselves without waiting for permission from others. It is also easy to send messages to the ones that buy tickets etc. It is also very easy to implement with social media, especially Facebook.

Desvantagens:

That I dont use all the features... yet. Sometimes a struggle to quickly get to the right place on the app.

há 7 anos

Hi Leif! Thank you for your review! We are continuously creating resources that will make it easier for event organisers to understand and make use of the features. A member of staff will get in touch with you soon and follow up on this. Many thanks / The TicketCo Team

Nicholas
Web and social media, Noruega

Ticketco is it

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The times I needed support, I got it asap. But really it is very plug an d play and easy to set up

Vantagens:

It is very easy to work with and create events, tickets, etc.

Desvantagens:

Nothing yet. Now I have been using the system for a few months and have nothing to postpone on the system, please contact me if you want to hear more about my experience

Ingeborg
Administrative assistant, Noruega
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic customer service, very quick response when help is needed.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It simplifies all our sales

Vantagens:

It is easy to learn and to use, and it looks nice. The guys behind it are always easy to reach and willing to help and guide me through anything new.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing I don't like. It is a little bit hard to figure out how to set things up by yourself if you don't have any experience using this kind of software, but everything is easy to learn with a little bit of help from the guys.

há 6 anos

Thank you for your review Ingeborg! It's great to hear you were pleased with us, and we're looking forward to next year's festival! :)

Alf
Chairman, Noruega

Easy to use

Vantagens:

Easy to use for smaller organizers and easy to connect to Facebook page

Desvantagens:

Could have been better help page to see how the page gets before publishing

Tore
Ticketmanager, Noruega
Esportes, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We are very happy, highly recommended

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We are very satisfied with ticketco:)

Vantagens:

Easy to use, many possibilities, perfect controll of tickets etc..

Desvantagens:

We hope there will come an function so the admin app will work with all possibilities in for android users.

Arnfinn
Artistic Director, Noruega
Fonte da avaliação

Easy tool for great events!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Less headache when it comes to ticket sales, a fair idea of your audience number and category, and a nice looking link to go with your webpage or Facebook page.

Vantagens:

This easy and intuitive tool is an excellent way to publish your events, get an overview of ticket sales, season tickets and also to keep in touch with your customers. It links with MailChimp, and I was particularly impressed by their webcast which was really useful!

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything right now. There may be more features in the software which I haven't discovered yet, so perhaps should Ticketco try to offer more webcast and "How to"-emails?

Steve
Assistant Headteacher, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic system with fantastic customer support from start to finish! Just what I was looking for.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Increased sales, reduced admin workload for staff

Vantagens:

I was looking for an online ticketing system that offered a seating plan option for a theatre. TicketCo delivered on everything. Customisable price brackets for different seats, promo code functionality, up scaling for things like refreshments etc, free card reader for door sales. I have been really impressed, it has saved us so much time. You can link the booking system directly to your website/facebook account etc and I believe, as a result of TicketCo, we achieved much better sales this year, compared with previous events. Very impressed, certainly the best thing out there after a great deal of research into other companies.

há 6 anos

Thank you Steve! We are very happy to hear you were pleased with us.

Antoinette
VA, Trinidad e Tobago
Imobiliárias, 501–1.000 funcionários

Amazing

Vantagens:

It’s ease of use functionality is above the rest. I absolutely adore this fact because it makes my life a lot less complicated when hosting events for instance.

Desvantagens:

No improvements come to mind at this present time.

Thank you so much!

olav
project manager, Noruega
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários

Simply full controll

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Unique support from the TicketCo staff. Best follow up I´ve experienced from a new partner.

Vantagens:

The ease of use. Watch the user videos and you are good to go with you´re first event in less than 30 minutes.

Desvantagens:

We have been using TicketCo for about 2 months now, and all good so far. I´ve got nothing to put my finger on at this moment.

Helge
Daglig leder, Noruega
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários

Best ticket system

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It is so Easy to have several tickets and differensiert prices

Vantagens:

Easy to use for both me and customer, i do it myself

Desvantagens:

Havent found anything i dont like yet,

Ingunn
Radiographer and producer, Noruega

Easy event organizer

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy to create an event, easy to keep an ete on ticketsales and overall easy set up and design. When I had questions, ticketco answered me immediately!

Vantagens:

I loves the instruction videos, it sure helped me a lot organizing my event! Easy to keep an ete on ticketsales with my own log in account!

Desvantagens:

Was a bit confused setting up capasity for my event, but their online chat function helped me straight away.

há 5 anos

Thank you Ingunn! We are very pleased to hear you are happy with the service.

Tor Andreas
assistant principal, Noruega
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We use TicketCo for self service reservation of lockers for students at school.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: This software makes my life as a school leader a lot easier.

Vantagens:

It simply saves time and effort! It makes the administrative work a lot easier, produces reports over buyers and makes the handling of money simple.

Desvantagens:

We haven't been able to find a way to prevent one buyer from purchasing more than one ticket yet. Some of our students managed to buy tickets without registration of phone no or e-mail address.

Eirik
Artist, Noruega
Fonte da avaliação

We used TicketCo for our medium sized event outdoors. Ticketing and controlling went smoothly!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We experienced no problems with the software and would be happy to recommend this to other users and arrangers.

Vantagens:

The easy use and functionality of their app for controlling and selling tickets on site. Also their setup, both in the app and online, is a no-brainer.

há 7 anos

Thank you Eirik! We are very happy to hear you are pleased with TicketCo :)

Trond Erik
Secretary, Noruega
Forças Armadas, 51–200 funcionários

Professional from the start

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very professional in all aspects. You can rely on a quick response from the customer support. Also when it comes to tailormade seating plan.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. No need to be a pro to understand.

Desvantagens:

So far we have not experienced anything beyond our needs.