15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Samsara

Simplifique as operações da frota e reduza os custos com a plataforma tudo-em-um Samsara para rastreamento de GPS, segurança, conformidade com ELD e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o Samsara

Vantagens:

It is the best integration I have seen so far.

Desvantagens:

Also could not post a route larger than 20 stops, that is the limit built into Samsara, we can have routes with up to 30 stops in a day.

Notas do Samsara

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Samsara tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 442 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Samsara antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (442)

Wesley
Wesley
Dispatch manager, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51–200 funcionários

Top-notch tools

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: My overall experience with samsara is outstanding.

Vantagens:

Samsara allows me to accurately track and monitor my fleet of vehicles. Safety inspections allow tracking of vehicle service and maintenance. Also, the app allows drivers to login lunch breaks. This app has everything you need to monitor drivers and vehicles.

Desvantagens:

What I like least about samsara is the price of the service.

Tonya
Safety, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

The Best of Samsara

Vantagens:

The use of Samsara has become our best friend when it comes to locating assets and drivers in real time day to day operations. Dash cams help you improve on the driver's behavior along with implementing the score cards for your fleet. Samsara has helped us improve with our fleet when it comes to monitoring speed and Driver behavior events. Reports help you vitalize the use of assets, drivers, Mills with geofences. Overall, Samsara is the #1 leading operation system for us.

Desvantagens:

I don't think there is anything that I least like

Tina

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Run to ANY Other Company ASAP This is the worst company with NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

3,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: This is THE WORST company I have ever worked with & I have been in business for over 25 years. There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICES at all. There is a call center that says they are customer service but are unable to help you. They are really a call center that forwards an email to someone else who says they will get back to you in 1 - 3 business days. I have had 2 issues in the last 11 months and the first one took 6 months and many many email for me to get my refund & this on going one has been since April. It seems that somehow I started with 1 contract & 8 units but somewhere along the way it got changed to 12 units and 2 contracts. I have only ever had 8 units. I found out during an audit of the account and have been trying to get anyone from their company on the phone since April to help me fix the account and to date there is no one!
Oh they do keep sending me follow up emails after about every 3rd I send them but they keep just saying to pay for all 12 units and have since suspended my account. It has been about a month now since they suspended the account and still no one will help me. I would 100 % never use this company again and suggest you do the same. They are only looking to make a set it and forget it system to suck in all your money and are completely no interested in dealing with me as a customer.
They need to do better!

Vantagens:

This is great for in the minute tracking. Anything else is a pain in the fanny.

Desvantagens:

I find it very frustrating when I have to correct someone's log because once they logged off someone else jumped in their truck and it logged the original person back on. It counts as driving time and will not allow you to make changes so it saves a violation. The reports are impossible to obtain at one time. Noting is really user friendly. You have to have the manual with you when ever you need to do any thing or your lost.

Elizabeth
Safety and Compliance Manager, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Samsara is the best ELD system for transportation!

Vantagens:

Easy to plug and play both the ELD gateway and the camera. Customer service is great, always responds within the same business day. The customer portal is extremely user friendly with new features every month.

Desvantagens:

Billing is very difficult - multiple bills, not just one bill. Reports for personal conveyance and missing DVIR are not part of the standard reports as we found in Omnitracs XRS.

Mike
DOT Compliance Specialist, EUA
Vidro, cerâmica e concreto, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Accurate Data, Full Control

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: From start to finish we have had complete support and control over what we want to see internally with dashboards and data.

Vantagens:

How user friendly it is. Any changes can be made and that the user is in complete control.

Desvantagens:

Mass uploads can be tricky due to templates, but besides that it has been easy and awesome.

Juan
Safety, EUA

Samsara Feedback

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Beside the good platform, my biggest concern is the customer service and support, i have been trying for several days to contact my representative without results, FRUSTRATION !!!

Vantagens:

Easy and reliable, also easy to understand to the drivers

Desvantagens:

Customer support, If you need help you will die trying to get someone from support to help you instead os help they overrun you with emails from 6 or 7 representative asking same thing at same time and make you loose track of the conversation, also, after 30 min or 1 hour they rush to hang up on you to keep going, poor knowledge from the team explaining you contracts breakdowns

andrea
pesident, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent Fleet Camera System!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: The installation process was smooth and hassle-free, with excellent support from the customer service team. They guided us through every step, ensuring we maximized the system's capabilities. The real-time monitoring feature is incredibly useful, allowing us to keep track of our fleet's location and status at any given moment. The system's user-friendly interface makes it easy to review footage and access important data. This has been invaluable for quickly resolving any incidents or disputes that may arise. Additionally, the fleet cameras have contributed to improving driver behavior, promoting safer driving practices across the board. Overall, the investment in this fleet camera system has paid off immensely. We highly recommend it to any business looking to enhance their fleet management and safety protocols. A five-star product and service all around!

Vantagens:

We recently installed Samsara fleet camera system in all our vehicles, and the experience has been outstanding. The clarity and quality of the footage are top-notch, providing crystal-clear images both day and night. This has significantly enhanced our ability to monitor and ensure the safety of our drivers and vehicles.

Desvantagens:

Pricing is on the expensive side, but the payment plans definitely help.

Armand
Project Administrator, EUA
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Samsara is the best bang for your buck,with the latest technology, no other company compares.

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: We are very pleased to have real time information for our fleet and tagged assets.

Vantagens:

I love the A.I. technology, it notifies are office if a driver is distracted or playing on his phone. Safety is our priority and Samsara helps us tremendously.

Desvantagens:

I liked the Ag46 tags the least due to disconnecting and going offline, besides that the new Ag51 tags work great.

Mihail
Owner, Canadá

Samsara User

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Customer service it's very poor. I takes forever to fix simple problem. In case if app quit working or something went wrong and driver gets an violation because of the app customer service refuse to fix or remove that violation. Be careful with contract. They hook customers on service agreement ,in case if you cancel before term they will ask for return the device back plus pay the rest of the term left.

Vantagens:

Manager dashboard it's really good developed, and easy to use. GPS its accurate and camera works great and fast.

Desvantagens:

Driver app its hard to use and it's slow. Hard time to edit logs. Crossing border glitches. Doesn't give warning to driver in case if driver forget to do DVIR.

CEO, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 2–10 funcionários

CAN"T FIND MANAGEMENT

3,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: soso, if there's chance, will not choose samsara

Vantagens:

simple to use for the basis. if there's tutorial for what each tab do would be great

Desvantagens:

take forever to take care simple thing. with stolen equipment take whole week and still can't fix my problem. takes 2 years to consolidate my billing. worse rating on problem solving. had approx 4-5 sales rep changed for my account within the 4 years.

Andres
Operations Manager, EUA

Next level tech.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Love it. We have a screen on the wall in our office, every time we have a customer that come to visit us they like the way it looks and we always get complements of what we can track with the software.

Vantagens:

*Easy to use *Can be used on different platforms *Looks very high tech

Desvantagens:

On the maintenance section-When you create a schedule for any particular unit you have to create multiple for each unit. On an our previous software we used to use before you only have to select a unit and then select what you needed to track ea. PM, DOT inspections etc.

Julia
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários

Buyer beware

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Samsara engages in unethical business practices. Buyer Beware.
I had canceled my contract and purchased another system.
The company was very clear that the contract would not renew. Low and behold, they automatically renewed it and are giving me the run around.
Also, they double billed me in 2020 and I had to fight tooth and nail to have them credit my account.
I was also sent and billed for a device I never used. I contacted them immediately about their shippng error. It was a nightmare. Their finance department strong arms you.
They spend all their money on their sales team. The customer service and billing departments are ruthless and unethical.
GO ELSEWHERE.
Here was my letter to their finance dept
"1) have an unused GPS device from Samsara, I want to make sure I haven't been charged for this.
2) The program hasn't been working for Dogwalks. There are at least two vans that I cannot track using the latest version of Chrome. I was on the phone with customer service for over an hour trying to troubleshoot this one day.
3) The system did not work for months for a few of our vehicles. Samsara customer support was of no help. I had to pay a mechanic hundreds of dollars to find the problem and fix it.
4) Yesterday I wanted to find out where I could find information about the different "contracts" Dogwalks has but unfortunately I was constantly interrupted. I'd like to work with a person at Samsara that can help me understand how Samsara works. I genuinely did not understand

Vantagens:

Easy to install Provides GPS tracking but not as detailed or accurate of other companies.

Desvantagens:

Doesn't work in Chrome. Had to spend hours with customer service, renewing Chrome, logging on to different devices and browsers to no avail. So I could only track some NOT all of my fleet. This went on for months and I was never given a credit.

Patrick
Head of Applications, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The top of the line loaded with features, if you can afford it!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Samsara is the big dog in the industry and has this down to a science. The solutions are scalable for large fleets down to smaller delivery or transportation customers. The up front costs were high for us and the return on investment took time. Users were easily trainable and the feature rich web platform and cloud based video system was exactly what we needed from a safety stand point as it did most of the work for us. The alert system and AI systems were very good and came in handy in terms of driver training coaching and reprimanding. Samsara has paid off on more then one occasion by saving the company from costly or preventable accidents due to poor driving.

Vantagens:

Very slick platform, loaded with features, reporting, cameras, video clips, alerts etc. Everything you want in an ELD/driver fleet management platform.

Desvantagens:

You get what you pay for, its very pricey to operate and is the best out there but hard to justify the costs when there are so many other players in the same market.

Christopher
Christopher
Program Manager, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 51–200 funcionários

Samsara - Perfect Balance of Features, Function and Design

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Samsara allows us 100% visibility of our fleet, plus diagnostic info regarding our trucks, including fuel level and DEF level!

Vantagens:

Samsara offers a simple yet stunning UX. The dashboard is subtle yet robust. What I love is that nothing annoys me about the interface. Things are where I would assume I should find them. There is just enough functionality without introducing options I'll never use. So far Samsara is super durable and stable. Reporting is quick and accurate. The hardware options surpass the competitors. So far we are very happy with our choice.

Desvantagens:

The maintenance feature doesn't allow uploading files such as receipts.

Daniel
Public Works Supervisor, EUA
Administração pública, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Samsara Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Samsara has been a great service so far. I find much more value with this service than past providers. I also expect that we may begin using some of the additional features when we get time to work with them.

Vantagens:

Samsara is very user friendly, it seems to have endless features you can use. We like the cameras they offer and have them on all of our route service based vehicles to be able to confirm missed trash collections or confirm issues with why carts may have not been collected.

Desvantagens:

Pulling the camera footage can occasionally be difficult just because the points on the map do not always align perfectly with the footage. This is a simple problem to fix, I just expand the amount of footage I pull.

Grace
Fleet Coordinator, EUA
Construção, 501–1.000 funcionários

Samsara

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Ease of use, good quality of cameras, customer service is on point.

Desvantagens:

Everything needs to be able to export in Excel, not just CSV

Peggy
PROJECT MANAGER, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

IF YOU HAVEN'T SWITCHED TO SAMSARA, YOU SHOULD!

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

It is such an easy system to use and what's even better is how easy it is to teach drivers how to use! Makes orientation much simpler. The customer support is always top notch!

Desvantagens:

When trying pull data for reports sometimes selecting exactly what you want is not as easy as it should be, i.e. date ranges, grouping.

Sierra
CEO, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our contract with your company started at the end of March 2019 and our dashboard turned off October 2019. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PAID FOR FULL YEAR OF SERVICE ON MY DEVICES. We had to keep Verizon connect active and ongoing while we waited for your installation. Installation crews never could get them installed correctly . We were told that this system would alert for distracted driving, if there was a car stopped in front of you it would alert you, non of the in cab "coaching" features worked. The only two features that ever worked (not consistently, rarely did this work correctly) was the "your seatbelt is unbuckled" and "please reduce speed" . We made this switch to Samsara due to the salesperson advertising these features to us, which never worked. We were happy with our Verizon connect. We were told you had multi rear camera and side camera options That we're coming out within 4-5 months. That never happened. We were told we would be on a monthly billing cycle. Only to be told later that they were giving us 30 day month trial and that you did not offer monthly cycle. We never do annual billing cycles. This would have been a deal breaker for us. We spent $3000 integrating this product with our company operation software.we still have never even gotten to make sure works , yet since we haven't been able to pull a log from Samsara. Not having a fleet program is putting my company drivers at risk. This advertising was fraud. Our agreement has been breached.

Vantagens:

THE FALSE ADVERTISING the idea of what the company and their equipment would do . I could integrate to our company software ( which our software people got done on our side) Samsara never did their part to run logs to see if it was working.

Desvantagens:

The coaching features do not work as advertised. Heat from your windshield will interfere with its performance entirely, promise of future equipment being developed which never came to be available. switch sales tactics, poor customer service,

Dillon
Fleet Analyst, Canadá

Samsara review

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Overall samsara does work well for dispatch logistics/ log management.

Vantagens:

Api available to our maintenance system is the biggest pro to this system

Desvantagens:

They need more APIs to multiple Canadian fleet fuel cards, Petro Canada for example. Their prices are very high as well, I can understand the cost of the gateway but cameras should be bundled with gateways for less. Also non-powered asset gateways should cost way less than they do for just location tracking. Logs are the main reason companies have to use this software Since the mandates by the government these logs still have glitches the oilfield exemption still needs work and needs to be prioritized higher as officers will not care if it is a software problem logs must be correct. They should work with companies closely to try to help improve this software to aid all parties involved most importantly the drivers themselves. The obvious next step once logs for oilfield exemption have come out of beta is to start building some driver ticket/bol automatically from the driver's logs that can be directly input into some accounting software for invoicing this is a feature that would actually add value and may be worth more.

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte: GetApp

Be cautious signing a contract with Samsara

1,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: After 3 years I am attempting to cancel my account which they make nearly impossible.

Vantagens:

Seeing where my fleet is works. All other features that they offer are bothersome to your drivers.

Desvantagens:

If you are a growing company be cautious signing a contract with them. If any of your fleet is going to be idle for more than 1-2 weeks expect endless vehicle dead batteries because the samsara device has high parasitic battery draws. Customer service is an endless loop of passing you around until they close your ticket without a resolution. Your customer rep will change endlessly and you will be left unsupported. I made the mistake of choosing a self contained tracker for some of my equipment to avoid the battery drain issue but they have a battery that has to be replaced monthly if you want it to track more than a few times a week. This battery powered unit has a special expensive non-charging battery that you have to buy from Samsara. It will give you a 1/4 mile location of your equipment as well that is useless. I tried with phone calls, emails, website submittals to get this resolved and they can't and then make me pay out the remainder of the 3 year contract for poor performing units. The features for driver training are annoying and poorly performing. Telling the drivers throughout the day they are about to get in an accident etc. I disabled all of that immediately to avoid having my entire team quit because of the voice telling them to be coached.

há 5 meses

We're sorry to hear you're having these experiences and want to get in touch with you to better investigate what issues you may be experiencing. Can you provide your contact info through kb.samsara.com? Our team will get in touch with you and help get this sorted.

Brandon

Has Potential

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: There's so much potential with this company. I was extremely happy when I first signed up with them and had an excellent experience the first year and a half. It wasn't until I ran into my first issue and need help from customer service and accounting. My business is not valued at all. Another 1 until my contracts are finished and I will find another provider for my GPS and ELD services.

Vantagens:

Very user friendly. Accurate and up to date latest information.

Desvantagens:

Absolute worst customer service I think I've ever dealt with in my professional 10 year career. You can not get a hold of them by phone. No matter how many voicemails you leave, no one ever returns your call. 2nd option is email. I don't know how many I've sent over the last few months to address one issue. No one responds or cares.

há 4 anos

Hi Brandon, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us we always aim to put our customers first and are very sorry to hear this has been your experience. A manager from our Support team will be giving you a call so we can help address your concerns.

LILIANA

Software constantly has issues

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The software constantly has glitches. Some glitches were not so important to me but, others made Samsara more of liability. Also, it was always a challenge to get help when system had issues. The response I received 95% of the time was... Our engineers are working to get this resolved and months would go by before the problem was solved. Not to mention I was locked into a contract for 3 yrs.

Vantagens:

It is cloud based, has real time location of truck with map and has a driver app.

Desvantagens:

Software is faulty. Most recent issue gateway is supposed to automatically record driving time but, it's recording driving AFTER driver is going off duty and truck is parked.. causing HOS violations on log.. tried editing but, because the edit is from DRIVING (incorrectly recorded) to OFF DUTY it indicates there is still an ELD violation. Reached out to Samsara they said it will be about 2 months before this can be fixed. I've decided not to renew my contract.

há 4 anos

Hi Liliana, We're really sorry to hear this has been your experience and apologize for the frustration this may have caused you. We'd like to work together to make sure we resolve all of the issues you've been experiencing - please reach back out to our Support team at 415-329-6900 and we'll get this sorted ASAP.

Alex
Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

AVOID. Truly the worst customer service, across any industry we've ever experienced

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: AVOID. WORST customer service by any company we have ever experienced. Our big struggle right now is Samsara is integrated into our whole fleet and changing a provider, especially if we have to speak with someone at Samsara, is a huge undertaking. If I knew what I know now, I would have never moved forward with this horrible company. They are well below Comcast and Verizon level incompetence. Samsara makes the RMV feel like Disneyland.

Vantagens:

The GPS and fleet tracking is great and have no complaints.

Desvantagens:

AVOID. Samsara is truly the worst customer service business we have ever dealt with. We have literally never been helped on an ongoing billing issue that we've experienced for years. I have created support tickets, had days of back and for email communication, at least 25 phone calls with multitudes of people and have never made 1 step of progress. I have even gone as far (as bad as I felt) making formal complaints about the last FOUR people who have "helped" me hoping this would cause an elevation to get this resolved and astonishingly nothing happened. Not even an email or phone call back.

Scott
Service Supervisor, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Expectations Continue To Be Exceededed

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: From the very start, it was obvious, that this was not just another GPS service. From the first class customer support, to the information, and ease of use.
Implementation is so easy, therefore cutting down on time a tech spends on installation.

Vantagens:

Where to start. Daily monitoring and ease of editing drivers logbooks. Sharing location (live) with techs and repair services, of down units. Allowing techs and others users creative limits on access to information. Reports, reports, reports. There are so many reports made available, and easy to understand. Customer support! Best customer support staff you can wish for.

Desvantagens:

It isn't on every machine we have in the fleet!

Hope
Fleet Manager, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Excellent Service

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our telematics and GPS tracking have greatly improved since switching to Samsara. We have had an excellent experience with our assigned representatives and appreciate the constant (automatic!) software updates and Samsara's dedication to meeting DOT compliance as it changes.

Vantagens:

Quick response to questions and recommendations. Constant updates. Great follow through. Incredibly accurate location and telematics.

Desvantagens:

A bit pricey compared to others I tried, but I feel it is worth it for the quality of service and accuracy.