A CRM that does just what I need it to do!

Peggy M.
Publications Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The customer service I have had with FreeAgent from the first initial contact through the purchase and training and the helpdesk on various issues has been top notch! It's super easy to reach out and ask a question about how to do something or if the software can do something and they respond in a timely and professional manner.
This software has really helped us organize our giant list of contacts. I KNOW without a doubt, we've made more money using this CRM! Having a quick way to track who I need to contact and what the last contact was is worth every penny.

Vantagens: I was looking for a program that was easy to use since I needed it to be used by someone with limited technical ability. Super easy to use for people of all technical experience levels. Very little set up or training needed to get started and that was HUGE!
Love the mobile app and that it has all the capabilities of the desktop version!

Desvantagens: I know it has some cons, but recently there have been some updates that really picked up all the things I was hoping the software would do, I am struggling to think of something. I used to complain about the email font - but they just fixed that and there are a lot of new options to make your email look professional!

Organization made easy

Leslee R.
sales manager
Editoras, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: When selling ads, often you have to touch clients multiple times to make the sale, so I love that all my activity is documented so I can see who I still need to be contacting.

Vantagens: I needed an easy but thorough way to keep track of all of my clients/our clients in our business. It gives me all the details I need when looking for what I need, who I need, and where I'm at in the sale process.

Desvantagens: Sometimes when searching for contacts it will just take start searching when you type one letter and not let you finish the name so you have to redo it. And I wish there was a way to mass email like mail chimp but without having to purchase another software service.

Fantastic Software to Help Stay Connected to Clients & Prospects!!!

Avaliado em 12/12/2019
Craig K.
Agent
Seguros, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great product, EXCELLENT customer service. You won't find anything comparable to this for the price.

Vantagens: I was looking for something to stay in front of my clients and prospects when I purchased this product. Over the course of 18 months they have added so many features and enhancements that I would never have expected. I haven't quite got them all down yet on how to use, but I'm getting there and the support staff is top notch! They get back to you right away, check up on you after they help with your issue, and all around make the software much more enjoyable to use. You won't find a better CRM for the money.

Desvantagens: The only negative thing I found with this software is how many different times I have to put in peoples information in different areas. It should just transfer over.

I Didn't Know A Team Could Be So Responsive

Avaliado em 12/10/2018
Amy L.
Franchise Support Lead
Varejistas, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have never asked more from a company. Our CRM needs were very different than the typical sales model. I chose FreeAgent because their team seemed willing to work with me to make the changes I needed for my unique circumstances. When shopping for the CRM, other companies told me they would charge thousands of dollars to train me how to build a system to fit my unique needs. FreeAgent CRM said they would be happy to build what I need at no extra cost. They have done just that and exceed my expectations every day. This robust system has everything I need and I appreciate its beautiful design.

Vantagens: Choosing FreeAgent CRM is the best decision I made this year. They have worked with me to make their CRM the exact fit I needed for a growing franchise. I have never worked with another company that is so responsive to my requests and needs. Every day I am amazed at how willing they are to make improvements to meet my needs and their team always teaches me how I can personalize the program to our unique circumstances. They take the time to understand my need and then go to work to find a solution.

Desvantagens: I love the product so much that this is difficult for me to answer, but the two things I am hoping to someday have is a #hashtag feature for being able to search activities by topics and to someday be able to have texting also documented in the system. (I think I just thought of how this can be done simply!)! And another request is born....

FreeAgent CRM vs Salesforce = Apple iPhone XR vs mobile phone 1st generation in the mid 90s.

Avaliado em 12/10/2018
Marc K.
Chairman & CEO
Bancos, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: If Salesforce customers would be aware of FreeAgent CRM, Salesforce would have no clients any longer. It reminds me of an upstart like Amazon in 2000 vs the established retailer Sears. I would highly recommend Marc Benioff to take over FreeAgent CRM and let FreeAgent CRM's management revamp Salesforce's entire software and sales/marketing concept. If Sears would have bought Amazon their share price would have been up several thousand percent vs being down 99% during the last 11+ years. Eddie Lampert likely doubted that established, 100+ year old Sears would fall 99%. Better and more agile competitors like FreeAgent CRM can erode the market position of other established leaders over time as Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Netflix have proven.

Vantagens: FreeAgent CRM's management and team are outstanding in terms of customization, service, interface, simplicity and elegance. The entire user experience if rated on a scale of 1 to 10 is 10+ while I would rank Salesforce 1 having seen Salesforce performing ten years ago and recently. Salesforce is a sales focused company with an extremely frustrating user experience vs FreeAgent CRM being a true CRM company. It's like using a new generation Apple iPhone vs a mobile phone by other leading providers in the mid 90s. We have no association with the company besides being a customer.

Desvantagens: I have done extensive searches on many CRMs in the last 10 years and wish this 2016 founded company would have been existed 25 or 10 years ago.

FreeAgent CRM - Excellent Way to Manage Sales Contacts

Laura D.
COO
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The software is excellent. I have worked for 2 large organizations, Robert Half International and Randstad, where I managed sales teams, and this software exceeds the capabilities of the software I utilized at these organizations. It is easy to customize to my business needs and the customer support is excellent.

Vantagens: I loved that I was able to customize it to fit my needs. I also loved the dial feature where I could go down the list and just click and dial.

Desvantagens: It didn't integrate seamlessly with my cell phone when I was using the click and dial option. I believe a land line worked better, but then again I'm not an expert so maybe I could have done something better on my end. However, I wasn't able to figure it out.

Keeping all communications with members/donors in one place with no effort

Donna L.
President-Elect
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great staff and help with every issue...upbeat...great people to work with

Vantagens: The ability to automatically archive all email communication with donors and members has been super invaluable as well as an easy to use next steps and imbedded email/phone communications interface is simply invaluable. It eliminates what was formerly time consuming steps to make sure all communications was kept in a person's record.

Desvantagens: Would have liked one or two more "find" and "filter" features.

FreeAgent Review

Dustin S.
Group Benefits Advisor
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall we have had a pleasant experience with FreeAgent. The setup was fairly easy, and the team at FreeAgent seem open to new ideas and feedback about the software.

Vantagens: I like the lay out of the software. Its pretty easy to navigate around and the overall quality of the design is nice.

Desvantagens: Uploading files is possible to a group/individual; however, it just goes into the 'feed'. Would like to see a separate section where any files we upload to a specific person/company is stored (rather than having to search though the feed to find it)

FreeAgent Is the best value for your money.

Avaliado em 02/11/2018
Abi L.
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This is my first experience with CRMs and its been so pleasant and not frustrating. Thats hard to find in the tech world for me. Our rep is wonderful and knows her stuff!

Vantagens: Simple, easy to use and easily learnable. Helpful staff that are there quickly to help with any issues that come up or that you have questions about. Integrates well with Office 365. Looks great and is neat and tidy.

Desvantagens: Any cons that I did have, have quickly been fixed. They are open to suggestions and are constantly improving.

Free Agent CRM

Gord M.
Director, Client Relations
Serviços jurídicos, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Free Agent has demonstrated to me that they are committed to delivering the most flexible all in one CRM and Project Management software in the market. They have been true to their word and are making progress weekly.

Vantagens: Flexibility in setting up workflow tabs to include custom ad-hoc fields. Easy to use. Great customer support.

Desvantagens: Calendar: limited views - not like Google - yet!

FreeAgent CRM is a Great Tool!

Avaliado em 30/10/2018
John M.
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Customer representatives really work very hard to provide the best training and support! If you are a Mortgage Loan Originator, Real Estate Agent ora stand alone Sale Rep, I think FreeAgent is a great fit!

Vantagens: I like how easy it is to work with, especially for my small sales consulting business. It has all the key features I need!

Desvantagens: I really can’t come up with a feature that detracts. Perhaps smaller type for the screen; but I would be very picky choosing that.

Excellent Product

Avaliado em 23/08/2018
Magdalena C.
Sales Agent
Seguros, 10.001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have never had an experience like this before... they contacted me, and made follow up, answered all my questions, and even invited me to their offices. They have been great with customer support; it is almost 24/7. They are very nice and willing to help out, and hear your suggestions. Since I can customize it to my needs, it’s a perfect product. I recommend it 100%.

Vantagens: What I love the most about this product is that it is customizable, so the program adapts to my needs instead of the other way around. It is super user friendly, and it has great customer support!! They even give you 1:1 training, and help you customize your profile, and they won’t leave you alone until you are happy with the end product.

Desvantagens: There are a few (almost none) user experience things that can improve... but they are constantly updating features.

I reviewed several different CRMs before settling on amoCRM as I started to got thru some training and began to set everything up, I got a call from FreeAgentCRM. After speaking with with them and seeing what they had to offer, I realized that FreeAgentCR

Avaliado em 25/10/2018
Ray G.
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I am thrilled to grow my business on FreeAgent's CRM platform. Thank you Maria, without your assistance and dedication to me and my business needs, I certainly would be feeling that I was alone. But with you and the support team that FreeAgent has, I am NOT alone. I really feel that you guys have my back!

Vantagens: The customer service I received from Maria Lopez was fantastic. Her knowledge of their CRM, understanding my business needs, and merging the two together was superb! She went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations which really showed me that both she and FreeAgent CRM appreciates my business.

Desvantagens: FreeAgent CRM isn't the cheapest CRM system out there, but they certainly make it worth every penny with their level of customer service, dedication and support.

FreeAgent CRM

Avaliado em 25/07/2018
Mireya M.
Insurance Agent
Seguros, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: In general, the CRM is very nice. I love the fact that you get one on one training with the team and they listen to you so they can make all the modifications to the CRM. I have looked at so many CRMs to use with my Insurance Business (from home) and even though I am still in the process of customizing it I am very optimistic the final result will work well with my workflows.

Vantagens: I like the interface, its very appealing visually speaking. Usability is very good. I like the fact that you can do so many integrations like Mail chimp and Zapier.

Desvantagens: It does not allow to integrate power dialers. The integration process is time consuming, but I guess is worth it if you want an end product that works with your workflows.

Free Agent has been fun, easy & exciting to get started with!

Avaliado em 30/10/2018
Heather M.
Tournament Coordinator
Hotelaria, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We are looking forward to the future as Free Agent continues to grow!

Vantagens: It's totally customizable! That's why we chose to go with Free Agent. We aren't a typical sales company so we definitely had atypical needs and they catered to them perfectly It's pretty cool how everything we ask for they can do; I'd like to imagine that everybody's Free Agent looks different. That's pretty awesome.

Desvantagens: We wish there could be bulk email functions so we could do such operations all in one place. We have to integrate with Mail Chimp, which isn't the end of the world since we use it already, but there's a lot of unknowns in the set-up process.

Customer Service is top notch - Easiest CRM to throw at non-technical users

Avaliado em 22/10/2018
Matt W.
Director of Sales
Varejistas, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I rolled this out to a sales team of 8. 4 were tech-savvy under 40 and 4 were tech dinosaurs over 60. The 4 tech-savvy users picked it up the first day and have ran with it. The 4 dino's are working with FreeAgent with 1on1 training sessions and are getting the hang of it. I see this being a complete game-changer once my entire team is using this software.

Vantagens: -Simple for less tech-savvy users
-Customer Service exceeds expectations
-Customization for unique business needs is very possible
-UI is easy to digest
-Email tracking is a fantastic tool

Desvantagens: -Lack of reporting is something that is being addressed
-Email integration is inconsistent if you're using an Exchange server

Excellent CRM Functionality and Support for Small and Growing Businesses

Avaliado em 21/06/2018
Christopher A.
Manager, Wholesale and Retail Sales
13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The overall attention we received throughout our shopping for CRM's made FreeAgent the obvious choice. The interface is attractive, easy to use, and they import all of the customers, leads, and contact information in bulk for you, even prior to purchasing the full subscription. Adding and editing contact info is easy, and linking business email addresses and phone numbers takes seconds, so the functionality to make calls and targeted emails within the CRM itself is a great tool.

Vantagens: - The support and attentiveness throughout the onboarding process
- The focus for small business use

Desvantagens: - Email template builder isn't as detailed as it could be, that being said, it is very user friendly

Very responsive support team when I have questions.

Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Tom D.
Financial Advisor
Seguros, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Need a way to create a general-purpose document in word and insert the contents of fields into it. This would allow me to dump essential info to paper when I am going out to see a client.

Vantagens: Being able to use my computer as a phone. Tagging individual contacts. Being able to create new fields of various types.

Desvantagens: Repetitive tasks should be made more convenient. For example, typing shortcuts. I type many phrases repeatedly in my notes on each phone contact. I'd love to be able to type pol and a space, and have the system substitute "personally-owned-life insurance" in it's place. mil = mother-in-law. ej - Edward Jones (common competitor in my business).

Our experience with FreeAgent has been nothing short of impressive.

Avaliado em 21/06/2018
Alex A.
Inside Sales
13-50 funcionários
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: The most amazing part of this software for us has been the customer service. The FreeAgent team has helped us customize our product to create a format where we can highly specialize our CRM to the need of our small business. This platform is perfectly functional and integrates well with Sales date, Point of Sale software, and email to provide a 360-degree view of your current customer base.

Desvantagens: To date, I have noticed no real issues. If I had to pick something, I would say that it would be nice if duplicated contacts could be filtered out automatically.

Great client support.

Avaliado em 05/06/2018
David Y.
Agency Owner
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great setup team!

Vantagens: The support team loaded all of my client data and used that to help me customize settings and fields to my needs.

Desvantagens: The ability to send text messages from the software would be nice, but overall good product and value.

Nicest CRM people and product

Elsa louise C.
Sales Coordinator
Entretenimento, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The customer service has been impeccable with Free Agent from the start. I was dealing with delays on my end getting approval etc. and they were patient and so responsive to any and all questions I had.

Vantagens: The service itself reflects the wonderful people who created it and work for the company. It is easy to use and super customizable.

Desvantagens: Nothing comes to mind yet! I foresee any issue we run into being fixed in a timely manner by the company.

Fantastic

Avaliado em 01/08/2018
Kyle E.
SVP
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: We really like the ease with which FreeAgent can be customized to our sales process. Also, the direct integration with our Outlook inboxes is a nice feature.

Desvantagens: The direct integration with Outlook is nice, but can be cumbersome. It would be ideal if there was a way that not every email was pulled into the system...some emails just do not have value in being saved and can cause clutter.

This CRM is perfect for our small business. The customer service is top notch!

Avaliado em 01/08/2018
Ted S.
National Sales Director
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It allows me to perform my job faster, better and with more accuracy. I like the fact that all my notes, emails, calls and to do's are up front and center.

Vantagens: Ease of use and how it can be modified to fit my business. I appreciate the training and the customer support.

Desvantagens: After having used it for less than six months I have zero complaints. It does everything I need it to do.

Perfect solution for me

Avaliado em 25/05/2018
Rich V.
Sales Consultant
2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Meredith has been wonderful to work with

Vantagens: easy to use, can sync my e mail and phone, keeps track of customers, activity, pipeline and next steps. It is a great solution and very inexpensive

Desvantagens: There really has not been any down side as of right now. I've only had it a week but so far so good. I can't think of anything that I really dislike about it

We love Freeagent

Avaliado em 14/01/2019
Chad S.
Director of Business Development
Software, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We are a smaller sales team and we sell to Local Gov and K12 schools districts. Freeagent really fit our needs for tracking.

Vantagens: Very easy to use and set up. Highly configurable. Great reporting. Easy to use mobile app. Outstanding customer service.

Desvantagens: Uploading your current data can be a little tricky. But the great customer service can help with that.