EVS

EVS Reviews

4.5 / 5 2 reviews

EVS allows me to be the best and most efficient business owner I can be.

Translate with Google
Overall
Features & Functionality
Customer Support

Pros: A plus about EVS is there Real time GPS clock in and email alerts when and employee does not clock in, this really allows you to be able to address any issues before they get out of hand.

Cons: A con in Eva is Not being able to adjust or edit clock in and out time within my manager log in, so that means I have to still spends a couple hours calling and texting employees to get what time they came in or left to adjust payroll.

by EVS on 10/18/2017

Hi Shawn - you can always edit time and date of activity. Log in, go to the dashboard and then look at the far right edge of your screen. You'll see a pencil icon next to each clock in and out. You can click on that and make any adjustments you need. Also if someone forgets to clock in or out you can always do it for them with their unique ID and then just edit the day/time to what you need. Please let us know if that addresses your issue? Thank you!

Overall value for this product is great.

Translate with Google
Overall
Features & Functionality
Customer Support

Pros: The price is a definite pro. A feature that I really like is the ability to use IVR or GPS. This helps for the people without cellphones or gps.

Cons: I wish you were able to make small groups accessible to certain managers. I would like to allow my sub contractors to sign people in and out under my profile so that I can keep track of efficiency and be more aware of how long they were in the building if a client reports an issue.

by EVS on 10/18/2017

Hi Joseph - we're glad you find ExecVS to be a great value! To address your issue what some of our clients do is just pretend each subcontractor's worker is one of your employees. Create an employee ID for each person on the team and have them clock in/out just like if they worked for you directly. That way you'll see all their activity and know how long folks are on-site. Since we don't upcharge you for additional employees you can add as many as you like. Let me know if that helps or feel free to email directly to [email protected] Thank you!