15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre GMass

Acompanhe aberturas, respostas e muito mais para todos os e-mails à medida que o GMass transforma o Gmail em uma plataforma de e-mail marketing/combinação de e-mails avançada, porém fácil de usar.

Saiba mais sobre o GMass

Vantagens:

They will notify you on what's happening to your mail in real time. Lastly is the customer service, which is very great.

Desvantagens:

I just noticed how it was lagging when I attempted to send 1700 within 30 minutes. However, I guess that is my fault for not spacing it out in longer intervals.

Notas do GMass

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O GMass tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 1.175 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o GMass antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1.175)

Inna
Inna
Biotecnologia, 51–200 funcionários

the best software ever

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Ricardo
Socio, Brasil
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A Solução que eu precisava com o melhor custo do mercado.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Rapido de aprender , leve e integrado ao google

Vantagens:

Depois de procurar e testar inúmeros sistemas , todos eram caros te deixavam fazer poucos envios e emails , o Gmass resolveu TUDO, além de ter a confiança do GOOGLE.

Desvantagens:

O fato de poder mandar muitos emails para muitas pessoas com otimo custo

Kartina
Kartina
Owner, Malásia
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best email marketing system

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Gmass has help save me lots of times especially when I am still a one man show. It helps me to follow up as I can set it auto plus the beauty part is that I can see who opens and see the email and those who dont open at all. I love this feature so much as now I know what is the real scenario. Gmass is a true investment of saving time & money

Vantagens:

easy to schedule and its goes to client inbox email

Desvantagens:

can add on more follow up after campaign ended. means we can restart back the campaign with follow up email.

Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

One of a kind

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I enjoy using Gmass, some of the code and logic shown on its UI is something that I enjoy, the automation for sending and splitting campaigns. How can you select the number of emails and triggers.

Vantagens:

I like the simplicity of Gmass, how it is focused on personalization, automation and the needs of people sending email campaigns.

Desvantagens:

That it is not a full platform for email marketing but a facilitator.

Sarah
Founder, EUA
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Terrible Customer Service

3,0 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

The program works ok. I realized that I'm basically double paying for mass email and GMass felt like it clogged my inbox. It works for plain text emails, however I didn't really find much other benefit personally. And, I regret spending the money on it. Other people have found it really useful and leaving high reviews. I'm just feeling I could have done without it.

Desvantagens:

The customer service is awful and the website is a little bit of a run around to find your help/support answers. There is no chat function on the site nor a way to contact them. I didn't realize my subscription was still going until I got a card ping today. I immediately canceled the account and went to find customer service to ask them to stop payment since. In order to get a refund, I had to search the site. Then, you can only connect with customer service if you have GMass attached to your emails. I'd already pulled the chrome extension off my computer. Without the GMass extention, you cannot get a hold of customer service. To me, this is dishonoring to the customers that pay money monthly to use a product. For this reason, I wouldn't recommend GMass.

Paul
Paul
President, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo

GMass Makes Email Simple

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: I've been very pleased with the flexibility of the GMass tool. Their support is quick to respond. Also, the pricing is beyond reasonable.

Vantagens:

I love the simplicity of the GMass tool. I integrate with my database of members to be able to share regular communication at the click of a button.

Desvantagens:

Nothing. It's a simple product that packs a punch.

Emy
Business Development, Filipinas
Petróleo e energia, 11–50 funcionários

Gmass for Everything

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: i would rate at a 8 out of 10. A very unique tool with regular updates that keep you ahead of the game

Vantagens:

The regular update to features and ease of use makes this a very sales go-to tool

Desvantagens:

Though pricey ( which is worth its cost); for now, I can't find anything much negative. just to update the system on bounced and rejected mail.

Maggie
Founding Partner, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for sending quick mass emails!

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I have been using Gmass for a few years and love everything about it. It makes emails to multiple contacts a breeze and saves so much time. I like the tracking information that it offers after every campaign!

Desvantagens:

I don't like that they no longer offer the free version of up to 50 emails/day.

Britteny
Regional Sales Director, EUA
Animação, 201–500 funcionários

I love GMass!!

Vantagens:

The personalization and customer support

Desvantagens:

I have nothing bad to say about using Gmass

Thomas
CEO, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 2–10 funcionários

Quality email marketing solution

Vantagens:

Easy to set up, easy to use, able to fine tune each campaign

Desvantagens:

no AI integrations as of yet that could generate text and email campaigns, and track/manage them

Trey
Co-Founder, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use and great support when your stuck

Vantagens:

It is simple to use and their support documentation is incredible going into complete detail of everything you can do with it.

Desvantagens:

Nothing really. It's very simple to use and its priced right.

Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

GMASS efficient way to email marketing

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

integrated with Google sheet, easy to use and set up.

Desvantagens:

More feature of tracking and email template

Cara
Director of Growth and Development, EUA
Seguros, 51–200 funcionários

GMass is AWESOME

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have had an increase of interviews since using GMass and it has helped tremendously with my recruiting efforts.

Vantagens:

I love the automatic responses because I don't have to think about checking in with people who haven't replied back. GMass takes the work out of this step and does it for me.

Desvantagens:

I was having a problem looking like spam because I hire for multiple states and send anywhere from 1000-1500 emails weekly to candidates that have posted their resume to me. If you're not computer savvy you would have trouble figuring out how to change your domain and use the add ons that helps with this area.

Ariz
Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great product for the price.

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: It's Great! It lets us do all of our email marketing and course email management.

Vantagens:

It's easy to set up and use. It also works quite well and has lots of functionality that other email systems don't.

Desvantagens:

I wish it had a more "app-like" interface. Right now, everything sits inside Gmail, so it's not as intuitive as you would hope.

Kate
Marketing, EUA
Editoras, 2–10 funcionários

Will continue to use

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've been using mailchimp, but despite its nice design features, its email sending features are not nearly as detailed or as user-friendly as GMASS's. What I like about GMASS is that it allows for pausing between emails, email verification, and auto follow-up. And I love that you can plug a spreadsheet of contacts into it seamlessly. If emails are blocked, GMASS tells you why with an error code, which is great for problem solving. I'm a fan and will continue to use!

Desvantagens:

The price is a little steep in my book, but I'll continue to use

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker, Malásia
Serviços financeiros, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

The good and the bad

Vantagens:

It's simple to set up. The directions for setting up a campaign are really simple, and the pricing is also reasonable for people who are just getting started with email marketing. Perfect for cold emailing and delivering customized emails that go straight to inboxes rather than spam drawers. With only one click, we can reach a vast audience. It's beneficial since you can schedule each follow-up ahead of time, and it keeps track of the data you specify.

Desvantagens:

I was utilizing Gmass's free plan, and I just wanted to give you a brief explanation of what they mean by 50 emails each day. It indicates that you can only send 50 emails in a campaign at a time. If you choose it, you will not be able to start the campaign with 1000 emails. So I had to get the unlimited email package. There is no way for me to go back if I fail to choose "use duplicate emails," but apart from that, it's fantastic.

Marc
Marc
Relationship Architect, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários

Best Email Cannon for the money BAR NONE

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: EXCELLENT overall. The help pages solve any issue. It's WELL-WORTH the time to explore the blog to learn and read about setting things up and all the nooks, crannies and features you might not find EVEN after 3.5 years of using it (GUILTY!!)

Vantagens:

In-depth reporting and ability to set-up email to ensure delivery to inboxes with very sophisticated technical areas simplified to no-brainer level.

Desvantagens:

*Disclaimer: I am the MOST impatient human on the planet* It would be nice if they had live customer support WOULD have been a complaint but now they addressed that with links to Fiverr pros for GMASS support AND/OR paid per session live support. Also finding the information for FREE just requires a bit of search finesse on Google. "GMASS" plus "whatever you need help with". The pages pop right up and pretty much anything you need is right there. There really shouldn't be a need to contact them.

Software, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good email marketing tool to get started

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Gmass is extremely easy to use. For small and medium businesses who don't have time and money to run large scale email marketing campaigns can make use of Gmass.Any layman can get started with it. Go for it.

Vantagens:

Extremely easy to use and simple to setup. Unlike other major email marketing tools, this can be setup in 1 hour and you can get started. You can get started by connecting it to your Gmail account. Integration with Google sheets is another big plus.

Desvantagens:

No option to edit the email content once the email follow up campaign is launched. Scheduling the follow ups is difficult because of the bad interface.

Photographer, EUA
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo

Two thumbs up for Gmass

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall I must say that I am impressed with the functionality of GMass, its customer support and it seems to offer a range of services that will likely fit most peoples mass emailing needs whether you're a beginner or an expert.

Vantagens:

What I like most about Gmass is that it has transformed what was for me a daunting task of creating marketing emails and turned it into something as simple as sending a regular email in gmail, but with many more recipients! The fact that it made the task easy has allowed me to focus more on the content and message and worry less about the delivery. I found MailChimp a bit too cumbersome and MS Outlook/Word/Excel mail merge lacking in features. Gmass feels much more organic as though it has always been a part of gmail and it seems to have been integrated seamlessly with other Google apps like Drive storage. What I think is great about it is that Gmass gives any user (even the novice like me) the ability to immediately start creating credible and trusted email campaigns. For that, I give it two thumbs up.

Desvantagens:

I found creating custom tracking domain a bit tricky to set-up. I still do not know how my advanced DNS setting work, but they do. If they had a few Youtube video tutorials, it might have helped. I also wish the test email button would send an email that included a sample of the merged fields that way I know that I placed them correctly before the final send-off. Also, maybe it's just me, but I do not see a way to embed images. When you upload an image to the body of the email, it is shown as a file attachment and does not get hidden.

Anirudh
Cofounder/Sales, Índia
Pesquisa de mercado, 2–10 funcionários

Best Email Marketing Tool in the market

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I am really happy with the current tool and would definitely continue using GMass for the foreseeable future.

Vantagens:

GMass is an amazing tool that makes life easy with the wonderful CRM along with the tool. It is easy to monitor the campaigns as well as the live stats of the campaigns currently live and ongoing. The dashboard is an amazing addition to view all the campaigns along with the stats of each campaign such as replies, clicks, blocks, etc. which we can access directly from the dashboard instead of searching from the long list of emails received.

Desvantagens:

A few cons for which I docked a star from the 5-star review I thought of giving are: I would have lived a calendar with the dates of the campaigns and follow-ups so that it would be helpful to plan other campaigns and follow-ups accordingly. The email verifier sometimes verifies mail ids as valid whereas they sometimes get bounced back saying that the email is invalid or does not exist. When I pause a campaign follow-up for a day so that I can run another campaign, the paused campaign expires/ends without sending a follow-up or an option to unpause as the date is passed. It would be helpful if we can add a follow-up later to an email that we sent without enabling a follow-up as sometimes mistakes happen and we send emails without enabling a follow-up and there is no way to redeem ourselves. I'm not sure if these are already available and I'm not aware of them as I keep learning new things in GMass every day. I'm sure that the GMass team will take these things into consideration and improve the tool to make it the best in the market.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Owner, EUA
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Gotta love Gmass

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I'm able to automate my client contact and correspondence

Vantagens:

The accessibility and affordability are unreal

Desvantagens:

Not being able to send follow up emails as separate emails rather than replies

Madhanraj
Madhanraj
Business Development Manager, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Valuable Asset with Exceptional Support Team Despite Some Limitations

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

I have been utilizing the GMass tool for over five years, and it has proven to be a valuable asset for sending mass emails through our Gmail account. Despite these limitations, I would like to give five stars to the exceptional external support team that has been very helpful in addressing my queries and concerns.

Desvantagens:

I have encountered some issues, such as emails landing in spam when sent through Sendgrid and follow-ups not being sent at the scheduled time. We cannot customize the followup emails and can insert attributes in the email

Publisher, EUA
Editoras, 2–10 funcionários

Gmass

Vantagens:

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this software. I need to send out personalized emails for marketing all the time and Gmass is the best way to do this. I love the ease of use for Gmass.

Desvantagens:

Easy to use. I love how easy it is to use Gmass.

Max
President, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários

<3 Gmass!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: <3 Gmass. It's not as easy or as intuitive of the other name-brand email marketing providers, but for the price, flexibility, and no-nonsense, do as I tell it to email marketing power, I really appreciate it. I love how customizable it is, how powerful it is as getting emails to customers' inboxes, and each year it gets better and better. New features are constantly being rolled out, and it gets easier and easier to use. It's definitely an important tool in our email marketing arsenal.

Vantagens:

Good deliverability, relatively quick to send out emails, powerful features for a low price.

Desvantagens:

A little confusing/involved to setup, not as intuitive or easy as other email marketing providers, requires a lot of "back end" setting up to send.

Head Roaster & Green Buyer, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 51–200 funcionários

Easy to launch, reliable

5,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

How easy it was to quickly launch. Our first email campaign went out the day after we installed.

Desvantagens:

Pricing, lack of templates. We're a small company, with lots of B2B customers. None of us are designers, so a template gallery would be nice.

Apurva
Organizing committee, Índia
Serviços de eventos, 11–50 funcionários

Best Software for email marketing

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Ease of use, it is super easy to use, as easy as using Gmail

Desvantagens:

The Gmail sending limit that the same as the Gmass sending limit