15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre DeskTime

O software de controle de horas amigável ao usuário. O DeskTime é um software de controle de horas em tempo real que analisa a eficácia e a produtividade.

Saiba mais sobre o DeskTime

Vantagens:

I think is easy to use and you dont neeed a lot of computer skills to handle it. The administration panel is very intuitive.

Desvantagens:

Order has no specific purpose. There should be weekly report for flagged behavior.

Notas do DeskTime

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O DeskTime tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 525 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o DeskTime antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (525)

Ieva
Ieva
Home Office, Letônia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Great for self-control

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I work from home for more than 3 years now. I am not self-employes, so I wanted to make sure that I am at my desk for the time I promised and that I am working productively. This tool does exactly that.
In addition, finally it has easy way of adding time to projects. I would use this to calculate how much time I spend on extra projects not directly related to my daily tasks.

Vantagens:

It really helps me to understand did I work 8 hours today and was I not wasting time on Facebook or other things. I like the green design. It makes me tune in positive and productive.

Desvantagens:

I would like an extended possibility to add programms, headers, meetings from outlook automatically to projects. So like marking apps as productive or unproductive, there might be option to mark them as belonging to specific project. And I would also like to have a slightly cheaper plan as even though I belong to a company I have installed and pay for this alone and use it for my home office purpose only.

Henry
Senior Construction Superintendent, EUA
Imobiliárias, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Keep it under control to avoid time and resources wastage. I like DeskTime.

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Industrialization and productivity of employees at its finest. Quick andbl reliable output that saves me and my team time and pushes everyone to remain focused.

Vantagens:

Upto today, DeskTime has kept an outstanding performance. Boosting productivity, saving us time and resources, keeping work organized and professional. DeskTime is a friendly software. It has helped me manage shifts and most importantly calculate overtime pay based on how employees spend their time. It is secure for handling confidential information.

Desvantagens:

Proven reliable. DeskTime has maintained a clean record with us. I cannot find anything to complain about.

Kusum
Sr. Affiliate executive, Índia
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Time management tool

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall experience is good. So I will definitely recommend this to everyone. One should try this app.

Vantagens:

It's fully automatic time tracking which helps in increasing productivity by providing the data. You can easily track your data and make your day productive.

Desvantagens:

The accuracy of work hours recording has been questioned, because sometimes it finds discrepancy in time tracked.

Florin
Manager, Romênia
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

Need's more improvmenet

3,0 há 3 anos

Easy to use Easy to understand Friendly interface

Desvantagens:

The administrator should not pay for the account The design of the platform is old, need to be upgrade to the design trends Not so many features Print screen of the employees needs to have better quality, if the space is the problem, it should have a feature to connect a Cloud storage account in order to pay separately for how much print screen quality do you need. It should me more flexible. Ex. Print screen time should not be only 3-5 min. It my choice not a product manager choice what is important for my business or not. Alerts for employees that they have overdue the brake time and many others.

há 3 anos

Hi Florin! Thank you for the honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our product and will take your review into consideration. The DeskTime team

Recursos Humanos, 51–200 funcionários

Increases productivity

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Tracking productivity of a remote employee has been made easy using desktime

Vantagens:

I have noticed productive time surge in my team post using desktime.

Desvantagens:

Nothing as of now. All the features in desktime are helpful in employee monitoring

Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários

A Great Tool for Management, Supervisors, and Business Owners

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This software has helped us immensely since we started using it. It gives the business owners a better idea of what goes on in all of the departments, what's being completed, and how long it takes.

Vantagens:

Like I said in the title, it is a Great Tool for Management, Supervisors, and Business Owners, and lets them know the daily activity of their staff and teams. It also help allow them to delegate tasks to their teams and figure out changes that need to be made, to make the business operations run smoother.

Desvantagens:

Some features are very rigid. Mainly the task timer. If you are logging a task where you are away from your desk, the timer will stop tracking/logging the time maybe 3 minutes into the computer being idle and when the employee returns to their desk, it logs the tail end of the task, so we have to manually adjust the time for the gap of time that wasn't logged.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Feedback for Desktime as Consistent User

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall I am quite satisfied as many of my problems have a solution with Desktime.

Vantagens:

Time tracking, billing, ideal time, productive time, activity tracking - as HR Head these features have helped me a lot to monitor my employees' work. The best part is integration, also we don't really have to log in, we simply have desk time running in the background, so no more reminding employees to fill in their timesheets.

Desvantagens:

If this could have helped us in Project Management, assigning tasks, checking their task completion, mentioning other EOD reports, etc, this software would have been more helpful to me. An added advantage would be reminders for tasks or other functions related to my department especially.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

DeskTime is absolutely the go to tool for remote first organizations

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall experience is smooth and easy to navigate and use

Vantagens:

Desk time is very user-friendly as a tool - for both the admin and the user. The good thing is that it tracks every small thing every single day, which helps to keep team members accountable in a remote work setting. It also eliminates the need to have a separate process for attendance.

Desvantagens:

I don't particularly appreciate that it does not track time while someone is simply reading. It would be awesome to have a feature that can do that in the future.There is a feature to add idle time - to fill it in if the time was not getting tracked or if the team member forgot to log in. But, that either has to be a separate color or a pop-up above it - or an indicator that can show if some member has filled in the idle time from the setting.

Pramod
Admission and GTE Assessment Officer, Índia
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

Desktime: The ultimate time traker

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Over all it is a good products to use and I would like to recommend it to others.

Vantagens:

It help me to track my daily work routine and track my time spent on various tasks, and it give me a rough idea about my work where I have invested my time for a day. It is easy to use, increase productivity analysis and help employers to track the day to day activities of the employees.

Desvantagens:

Some time individuals can feel uncomfortable when their works is being monitored by their employers. It is little bit higher than the other competitors.

Pesquisa de mercado, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Gives us better visibility on what our employees are doing

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: I would say, we have a good experience so far in terms of employee monitoring.

Vantagens:

As part of the management team, I greatly appreciate that we can see the projects that our team is working on because of real-time screenshots.

Desvantagens:

Some of the apps/website that it tags it as "unproductive apps" instead of neutral apps.

Barbara
Web Developer & SEO Specialist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

A Real Lifesaver

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: There are things I am good at, but keeping track of my time is not one. I had searched for a few years trying different programs, or plug-ins, or techniques and I always ended up with "time holes" in my day. And then I found Desktime. It starts when my computer comes up and starts tracking automatically. I use Chrome and have the extension for Desktime that captures the URLs of sites I visit so I can also keep track of what I was working on by where I was on the Internet. And then there is the Project's feature. It is super simple to set up a new project, and as easy as choosing from a dropdown list when you need to switch from one project to another for individual job tracking. In the course of a day I rarely work on one thing and then the next and so on. It is more of a series of hopping from one job to another and back again and the ease of switching between projects makes that a non-issue. And because no person is perfect Desktime also has a Private Time feature. There is also the ability to keep up with how long meetings are or lunch even because Desktime tracks offline time. When your computer is idle for more than a few minutes Desktime stops counting time. When you come back, in the timeline there is a gap to which you can assign whatever may be appropriate. If it was a production meeting, click in the blank space and a pop-up comes up and you can tell it what you were doing, what project it was for, if applicable and even if the time was productive or not. I suppose depending on the meeting that could be subjective. And if you were out to lunch, leave it blank and no time is recorded so that at the end of the day you have an accurate record of how much "desktime" you have put in. It is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Vantagens:

Time tracking without thinking.

Desvantagens:

I really wish it would track minutes in unites of 100, like time has to be submitted for payroll. The hour time is not a factor but the minutes, it is always 38 min x .60 to get time to submit. Or if not doing the actual math, it is looking it up on a conversion chart. Just give me an option to track it how I need it to.

Colleen
Manager IT Service Desk, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent for time management and team accountability. Helps manage work from home staff.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Very beneficial. I feel like my effective productivity was enhanced while I more easily monitored employees to know when they may require productivity guidance. I could easily see who was not focused on work and schedule a quick pep talk or counseling session when needed.

Vantagens:

DeskTime is easily accessed on multiple devices if you have several or want to use a smartphone app. Install time is minimal, and web access makes it accessible 24/7 from anywhere. Great for AOP and budgeting appropriately for future impactful change in the business unit. Allows better coverage for absences of all types.

Desvantagens:

There is little to dislike. However, gaps in work time should be easier to manage. Working with end-users and walking away or having walk-in unexpected visitors create various gaps. Maybe if you could highlight several gaps at a time to change to all 'not idle'/productive, it would alleviate the redundancy of changing them one by one so you can label the event with 'meeting' or walk-in, etc.

Rafael
HR Lead, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 51–200 funcionários

Desktime Review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great! Overall useful, and provides our employees a better understanding of what their overall productivity looks like throughout the day. Provides further support to our teams in terms of productivity in certain projects, and a better understanding of what they are actually doing/working on during business hours.

Vantagens:

Snapshot feature has been absolutely an essential staple during our WFH period due to Covid. Along with productivity monitoring, our leads were able to clarify a better understanding of what our employees are completing throughout the days. Very much have utilized this feature, and has been very helpful to our teams productivity overall.

Desvantagens:

The idle time tracker. Simply holding a key down on your keyboard for long periods of time can be tracked as "productive" time and is not the best way of monitoring idle time for employees. However, cross referencing this with the snapshot feature has been a key stable in eliminating this type of behavior.

Mario
Team Lead, El Salvador
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 201–500 funcionários

DeskTime, Synonym of Trust

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I'm solving billing inquiries. We have the best way to demonstrate our clients that work has been done for them. We are also solving employee disengagement when in idle status or using non-productive tools for an extended period of time.

Vantagens:

Employee and time tracking are extremely useful. It's fully customizable to the point of allowing a group of employees the use of social media (for example the marketing department) and not applying the same rule to the rest of the teams. We trust our billing to Desktime reported times.

Desvantagens:

Can't think of any until this point. We have been using it for quite a few years now.

Bikram
System Administrator, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Desktime Review from Navsoft Team

Comentários: All good

Vantagens:

Hello There, We are a very old customer for Desktime. All the features are very pretty and impressive.

Desvantagens:

Just need to focused two things only. (1) We have found in ipv6 network desk time will not work. (2) Our monthly billing price needs to reconsider as we are using it from long time back also.

Carlos
It admin, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 501–1.000 funcionários

Long time buddy!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's a nice and clean experience, highly recommended, I like the weekly reports and the way you cna see the information with amazing detail!

Vantagens:

I like how easy it is to use the panel, and the multiple ways you have to install, hidden or not, that you can configure groups and what info you want or don't want to share, I like the reports and being able to see snapshots and blur them for privacy purposes.

Desvantagens:

May be missing a default template so that you can use for newly created groups or users, because the default template leaves all the info open to the end user

jihun
GUI Designer, Coreia do Sul
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Various functions and services that improve my productivity

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Calendar linkage and the amount and field of my day-to-day work
It's nice to be able to visually check it.
In terms of productivity, it's good to have a visual chart to see if you're focusing on areas you can focus on or not having time to waste.

Vantagens:

You can keep track of time automatically when you start your computer. You can check the start and end time It is possible to analyze which fields can be focused on work. It is nice to be able to visually check the time wasted.

Desvantagens:

When you click on software on the taskbar Response is a bit slow. It's a bit disappointing that the design isn't luxurious. It would be nice if the charts and expression methods were diverse. The weekly report looks like https://www.getharvest.com/.

há 3 anos

Hi Jihun! Thank you for the honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our product and will take your review into consideration. The DeskTime team

Taras
Ucrânia
Software, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

It looks more complicated than year ago.

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I am using DeskTime for personal use (motivate myself to work hard and more careful ). I did the pause for using your tool and after the pause in 1 year, I feel more difficult with DeskTime.
I had the issue with assigning some tool to the certain activity.
I am not sure but I have to fill that same tool could be in productive and unproductive depend on time. For example, I spend some time for studying on work PC after work hours. During the work hour, my learning tool is unproductive but after this is productive. I don't see a possibility to switch.

há 5 anos

Hello, Taras! Thank you for your review. Over these years DeskTime has improved its features quite a lot, working on making the app more intuitive to use. While we can not offer to change productivity of apps in regards to time, you can always use the 'Private time' option to use your computer for non-work related activities - DeskTime will not track any time while this option is enabled.

Ken
Founder, Bélgica
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

A great product

Vantagens:

I like how detailed and granular the reports are.

Desvantagens:

The UI could be modernized somewhat, and perhaps customizable email reports would be helpful.

Shubham
Shubham
Video Editor, Índia
Produção audivisual, 11–50 funcionários

Powerful Tool for Employee Monitoring

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My company use this software in lockdown and It helps lots cause, its time tracking and productivity tracking.

Vantagens:

Desktime Monitoring and time tracking feature is more powerful compare to any software and it also help to counting employees attendance.

Desvantagens:

Some employees said that when I use google for my work that it's not counted in productivity and I think that is not good cause google searching also work for that employee.

há 3 anos

Hi Shubham, thank you for your honest review! Just a quick follow-up - admins can add google (or any other website used for work) to the productive app list. This is fully customizable, and can be done for all employees or specific teams. So, for example, Google search or Facebook can be noted as productive for your marketing team, but still remain neutral or unproductive for other teams that don't use these platforms for work. Hope this helps! The DeskTime team

Vladimir
Art Director, Bélgica
Design, 2–10 funcionários

Do its job

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: That is crucial for project time tracking. It help me make correct statistics and estimation for future, and some time invoice clients by time.. I cant imagine run my business without it.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use. Changing the project and redaction of the job done is very simple and don't need to read instruction. Very friendly UiUx. The main job of counting project time (excluding non productive apps) is perfect.

Desvantagens:

On Macs it work perfect, but on Windows it crush at me sometime, seams it is a conflict sometime with video running on Chrome ... but it happen once a moth...

Johan
Director, África do Sul
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A must have for any company with a remote workforce

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Desktime allows management to effortlessly monitor the productivity of a remote workforce and greatly reduces administrative overhead associated with time management and billing.

Vantagens:

Desktime is super easy to deploy and simple to set up.The simplicity of the application makes it easy for employers to know that their remote workforce is productive.Desktime also allows employees wo put in extra effort to get recognized without having to speak up.

Desvantagens:

Some employees have figured out innovative solutions to appear online / active while not actually working.

Sunidhi
Safety and PV coordinator, Índia
Hospitais e Saúde, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Value for money

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

It is easy to deploy and monitor the exact data amd activity .

Desvantagens:

There is nothing to be disliked about the product it has all features which was required by us.

Hari
Hari
Tecnnical Executive, Índia
Telecomunicações, 10.000+ funcionários

Best App for check productivity

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

It is a valuable asset for tracking time in specific projects, we can also fetch the duration of activity going to serve a request, it also helps how many tools we are using in our working environment.

Desvantagens:

It fetch all the urls and decrease the security of a team. some time feels hectic.

Obinna
Structural Engineer, Canadá
Engenharia civil, 2–10 funcionários

Seamless Time Tracking

Vantagens:

The software's most useful component is the ability to track in real-time. That is the only tracking method that works.

Desvantagens:

The dashboard / analytics could be better