Nota média de avaliações

4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,2 /5

Sobre Sortly

Um sistema de gestão de ativos e estoques compatível com dispositivos móveis. Mais de 1.000 empresas confiam nele. Experimente gratuitamente.

Saiba mais sobre o Sortly

Exibindo 106 avaliações

James K.
Operations Manager
Agricultura, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"An excellent and simple app to manage inventory."

Comentários: Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software. Its created efficiency within my business and has saved me a lot of money on part runs for items that we already had in inventory. I would highly recommend this software.

Vantagens: What I like most about the app is how simple it is to use and categorize product. As a small business owner, I was having a tough time trying to find an inventory program that fit out business needs. Once I found Sortly Pro, it streamlined our business and created efficiencies company wide.

Desvantagens: The only negative I have experienced is with the lack of instant notifications. I wish it notified the administrator or owner when specific items are pulled from inventory. A suggestion would be to include this as an option when entering inventory into the system.

Ali J.
Home Stager
Design, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/01/2019

"Great platform, but still needs work"

Comentários: I am a home stager and after trying several other inventory platforms, Sortly Pro was my favorite. I am frustrated with some basic features that it lacks, but overall, it does what I need.

Vantagens: I love that it is simple, user-friendly, and very ascetically easy to use.

Desvantagens: There have been several simple updates that I have requested to customer service. I think for a program specifically designed to track inventory, specifically inventory that moves from location to location or customer to customer, then all inventory should have a 'home' or 'original destination' file so that when it is done at a location or customer then you simply click 'home' and them item goes back to it's original file. For example, I have upwards of 20-30 items that go to a client at one time. When they get returned to my inventory, I have to manually send them back to their original folder one by one. Yes, I can do bulk move, but I have nearly 100 'original destination' folders because all my inventory is categorized in folders. So I have to move the sofas to the 'sofas' folder and the lamps to the 'lamps' folder etc. I would like to be able to 'bulk select' and 'move to home folder'. Also, the option to drag items from one folder to the menu on the left would also help expedite daily actions.

• Avaliado em 19/01/2019
Stephanie G.
Operations Assistant
Petróleo e energia, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 24/02/2021

"Amazing Inventory Tracking"

Comentários: I LOVE how Sortly can reflect exactly what my company specifically is looking for. It is a program with user ease in mind. The customer service support team is also spectacular and they are always able to answer any problems I may run into.

Vantagens: I love the ease of use, cost, and different functions of the program. It is so simple to customize how this program works.

Desvantagens: I do not have any complaints about this software, rather of short comings. I wish the program was able to be imported into QuickBooks on the server based platform.

• Avaliado em 24/02/2021
Maria M.
Lab Coordinator
Consultório médico, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"Has lots of potential, but is lacking a bit of common sense"

Comentários: It has been a process. I would love to be able to do a full switch of our inventory into the system however, it is difficult as there can be lots of mistakes that can happen that are difficult to track meaning that it is nearly impossible to reconcile properly.

Vantagens: When I was looking at the program prior to committing, the advertising and sell guide was impressive.

Desvantagens: It is not easy to use. I find it frustrating often and it is difficult to find support. There are times when I need support right away and I have to "schedule" a meeting.

Dallas C.
Customer Support Specialist
Eletrônicos
  • Avaliado em 05/06/2018

"Sortly Pro has been a great tool in transitioning from the old spreadsheet into the 21st century."

Comentários: The ability to track inventory on the go, efficiently.

Vantagens: The ability to create custom fields and specify the metadata for said field. Quick to add/move/remove/edit items with quick actions. The tagging system is an efficient way to group products. You can easily track quantities and move and adjust as needed on the fly with simply an app on your phone. You get the intricacy of a spreadsheet with the user interface of an app. If you can add/edit/remove items on a social media profile, then you are savvy enough to create a basic inventory system in this platform.

Desvantagens: With any startup, you're going to have growing pains. They are still perfecting the system. The silver lining is in their response to customer feedback. I don't know if I would call this a con, but
there is definitely something of a learning curve. For instance, to create a detailed, intricate inventory system, properly, is going to take some trial and error. There are features and ways to manipulate the app that aren't necessarily apparent. For instance, understanding it's best to keep 'Folders' to a minimum and instead use the tagging system to identify and classify items. We have our own struggles with managing inventory, but once you get a baseline established, in a normal inventory environment, maintenance shouldn't be too labor intensive.

• Avaliado em 05/06/2018
Bridget W.
Artigos esportivos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2019

"Perfect For Our Team"

Comentários: We continue to use Sortly Pro as our go to source for our inventory management. It has been a great tool for our business.

Vantagens: Sortly is VERY easy to use. Adjusting inventory is a breeze and immediately updates. Our team is spread across the US and can all access our current inventory at all times on the Sortly app.

Desvantagens: At first, the app was not available on Android applications which affected our teams ease of use. Now it seems like Sortly has ironed out the flaws and is running seamlessly.

• Avaliado em 21/01/2019
Audrey R.
Director of Marketing
Petróleo e energia, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 22/09/2020

"Get the Trial - All the Features but no commitment"

Comentários: Sortly was very easy to use and they were also flexible with the trial timeline.

Vantagens: The trial was so easy to setup and had all of the features. I had it on my phone and an iPad for the trial. The interface is intuitive and simple. It would be great for operations trying to track simple inventory functions.

Desvantagens: I did not really have any issues with the system. We were tying it to an existing platform so we were really going to have to rely on the exports, but it would have handled that.

• Avaliado em 22/09/2020
Joey T.
Upstream Process Development Engineer II
Biotecnologia, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/02/2019

"Nice tool to keep track of inventory"

Comentários: Overall, it is a good tool to maintain inventory. However, we have had encountered some minor bugs.

Vantagens: Sortly would send notification if inventory is below a pre-set amount.

Desvantagens: Sortly requires users to click on descriptions. Users often click the icons instead of the descriptions.

• Avaliado em 02/02/2019
Matt G.
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 12/10/2020

"Very Useful"

Comentários: Sortly Pro is easy to use and the price is acceptable.

Vantagens: This product is great. We use it to track our tools and easily catalogue everything that comes in and out of our storage.

Desvantagens: Product has only a small learning curve, once you use it a few times its very very simple. No notable "cons".

• Avaliado em 12/10/2020
Dusty S.
General Manager
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"By Far the Best Value and Product"

Comentários: We Love It!!!!

Vantagens: Pictures say it all. Every item has a picture so they are very easily identifiable. You can take the pictures yourself or find other sources to upload from. The ability to use Sortly on all mobile devices is perfect for what we do.
The best app on the market for inventory.

Desvantagens: Will not sync with QBO yet. I hear it's coming though.
I would like to have the exact same items in different categories carrying the same balance. If I have widget under supplies and the same widgit under tools, I want the inventory to change in each category when pulled from either.

Kevin A.
IT Infrastructure Manager
Materiais de construção, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

"Easy and Aforadable"

Comentários: we run a small hvac company and this tool has helped us reduce our spending by allowing our project managers to see what we have on sight that may have been returned from other jobs and prevents us from over ordering. it also allows team members the ability to see what we have on and at a moments notice. this has been a great fit for our company

Vantagens: Sorry Pro was very easy to setup and to use. I was easily able to add items keep them categorized for easy searches

Desvantagens: for the purpose we are using this i have not found any cons yet. I am still looking

Jason R.
Histologist
Pesquisa, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/01/2019

"Sortly in the Laboratory Environment"

Comentários: This was exactly the application that I needed when I started our Laboratory inventory system. It is easy for my staff to look up if we have any chemicals on site, and the ability to add custom fields and tags allows us to keep a list of all of our Hazardous materials and link the SDS(new MSDS) forms to the chemicals, as OSHA and other agencies require.

Vantagens: To be honest, it is 'dumb' software. It has a very basic structure that allowed us to fill in and sort things as we needed to without fighting against any templates or pre-designed structure that got in our way.
It is super easy to integrate the iOS/Android app as a barcode scanner, something that other inventory management software charges *thousands* of dollars for, as well as expensive hardware to use. Most of your employees already have cell phones, or can be issued ones for work easily.

Desvantagens: It is not quite as intuitive of an interface as the design would lead you to expect. A few good video/YouTube tutorials would be helpful.
The team is still developing features as clients give them input, so things can change quickly. App does not always push to update versions and old versions can be out of synch with the database.
Uses Avery labels when I would prefer a zebra printer for printing labels.

• Avaliado em 25/01/2019
Benjamin B.
Cinematographer
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2019

"Perfect for Camera Equipment"

Comentários: Sortly pro has been great. I was in the process of designing my own custom app for tracking my equipment, but am glad I didn't go too far down that road before I discovered Sortly.

Vantagens: What I love about this software is how flexible it is... if pressed for time I can quickly snap some pictures of what I need to inventory, and come back later to fill in the details. Also, the custom fields really help me fit it into my own systems. Also, the more you use the software, the less time consuming it becomes because the information tends to be already input... now I mostly am just moving things around.

Desvantagens: A lot of what I do is basically "Checking in" and "Checking out" equipment... making sure what SortlyPro says is in the case is actually still there... there's no simple solution for that... but I've worked out my own way of doing it. I also wish the "History" option worked better for what I do... would be nice to be able to easily see where a piece of equipment has been... but the current format for History is basically a very complicated list.

• Avaliado em 04/02/2019
Robert F.
IT Installation Tech
  • Avaliado em 06/06/2018

"The App was easy to use and helpful at first, but in the end it did not do everything needed."

Comentários: I was able to get a pretty solid list of inventory and was able to manage it manually for a few weeks.

Vantagens: I liked that I was able to take pictures and scan the product into any folder. I liked that i was able to create as many folders as I needed.
I really liked the style and functionality of the app. It just didnt accomplish everything that my bosses needed.

Desvantagens: I was not able to search through my items by quantity, I would like to know what I am out of so that I can restock what I do not have. It would be nice to be able to communicate with the other users on the account. I pay for Users, and it would be nice to be able to message them about specific items arriving, through the same app. Maybe a notification system of some sort. I also wish that it were easier to move items back and forth from folder to folder. It is not as user friendly as it should be when it comes to searching for the folder to move the item into. Specifically on the mobile app because when searching for the destination folder you have to click on just the arrows on the right hand side of the parent folder. Maybe implement a quick touch and a hold down action. It would also be nice to be able to receive boxes and deliveries and be able to sort them into specific folders automatically, based on what is scanned. So predetermined folders.

• Avaliado em 06/06/2018