Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Sortly

Um sistema de gestão de ativos e estoques compatível com dispositivos móveis. Mais de 1.000 empresas confiam nele. Experimente gratuitamente.

Saiba mais sobre o Sortly

Exibindo 74 avaliações

James K.
Operations Manager
Agricultura, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"An excellent and simple app to manage inventory."

Comentários: Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software. Its created efficiency within my business and has saved me a lot of money on part runs for items that we already had in inventory. I would highly recommend this software.

Vantagens: What I like most about the app is how simple it is to use and categorize product. As a small business owner, I was having a tough time trying to find an inventory program that fit out business needs. Once I found Sortly Pro, it streamlined our business and created efficiencies company wide.

Desvantagens: The only negative I have experienced is with the lack of instant notifications. I wish it notified the administrator or owner when specific items are pulled from inventory. A suggestion would be to include this as an option when entering inventory into the system.

Ali J.
Home Stager
Design, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/01/2019

"Great platform, but still needs work"

Comentários: I am a home stager and after trying several other inventory platforms, Sortly Pro was my favorite. I am frustrated with some basic features that it lacks, but overall, it does what I need.

Vantagens: I love that it is simple, user-friendly, and very ascetically easy to use.

Desvantagens: There have been several simple updates that I have requested to customer service. I think for a program specifically designed to track inventory, specifically inventory that moves from location to location or customer to customer, then all inventory should have a 'home' or 'original destination' file so that when it is done at a location or customer then you simply click 'home' and them item goes back to it's original file. For example, I have upwards of 20-30 items that go to a client at one time. When they get returned to my inventory, I have to manually send them back to their original folder one by one. Yes, I can do bulk move, but I have nearly 100 'original destination' folders because all my inventory is categorized in folders. So I have to move the sofas to the 'sofas' folder and the lamps to the 'lamps' folder etc. I would like to be able to 'bulk select' and 'move to home folder'. Also, the option to drag items from one folder to the menu on the left would also help expedite daily actions.

Maria M.
Lab Coordinator
Consultório médico, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"Has lots of potential, but is lacking a bit of common sense"

Comentários: It has been a process. I would love to be able to do a full switch of our inventory into the system however, it is difficult as there can be lots of mistakes that can happen that are difficult to track meaning that it is nearly impossible to reconcile properly.

Vantagens: When I was looking at the program prior to committing, the advertising and sell guide was impressive.

Desvantagens: It is not easy to use. I find it frustrating often and it is difficult to find support. There are times when I need support right away and I have to "schedule" a meeting.

Jason R.
Histologist
Pesquisa, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/01/2019

"Sortly in the Laboratory Environment"

Comentários: This was exactly the application that I needed when I started our Laboratory inventory system. It is easy for my staff to look up if we have any chemicals on site, and the ability to add custom fields and tags allows us to keep a list of all of our Hazardous materials and link the SDS(new MSDS) forms to the chemicals, as OSHA and other agencies require.

Vantagens: To be honest, it is 'dumb' software. It has a very basic structure that allowed us to fill in and sort things as we needed to without fighting against any templates or pre-designed structure that got in our way.
It is super easy to integrate the iOS/Android app as a barcode scanner, something that other inventory management software charges *thousands* of dollars for, as well as expensive hardware to use. Most of your employees already have cell phones, or can be issued ones for work easily.

Desvantagens: It is not quite as intuitive of an interface as the design would lead you to expect. A few good video/YouTube tutorials would be helpful.
The team is still developing features as clients give them input, so things can change quickly. App does not always push to update versions and old versions can be out of synch with the database.
Uses Avery labels when I would prefer a zebra printer for printing labels.

Dallas C.
Customer Support Specialist
Eletrônicos
  • Avaliado em 05/06/2018

"Sortly Pro has been a great tool in transitioning from the old spreadsheet into the 21st century."

Comentários: The ability to track inventory on the go, efficiently.

Vantagens: The ability to create custom fields and specify the metadata for said field. Quick to add/move/remove/edit items with quick actions. The tagging system is an efficient way to group products. You can easily track quantities and move and adjust as needed on the fly with simply an app on your phone. You get the intricacy of a spreadsheet with the user interface of an app. If you can add/edit/remove items on a social media profile, then you are savvy enough to create a basic inventory system in this platform.

Desvantagens: With any startup, you're going to have growing pains. They are still perfecting the system. The silver lining is in their response to customer feedback. I don't know if I would call this a con, but
there is definitely something of a learning curve. For instance, to create a detailed, intricate inventory system, properly, is going to take some trial and error. There are features and ways to manipulate the app that aren't necessarily apparent. For instance, understanding it's best to keep 'Folders' to a minimum and instead use the tagging system to identify and classify items. We have our own struggles with managing inventory, but once you get a baseline established, in a normal inventory environment, maintenance shouldn't be too labor intensive.

Bridget W.
Artigos esportivos, 13-50 funcionários

"Perfect For Our Team"

Comentários: We continue to use Sortly Pro as our go to source for our inventory management. It has been a great tool for our business.

Vantagens: Sortly is VERY easy to use. Adjusting inventory is a breeze and immediately updates. Our team is spread across the US and can all access our current inventory at all times on the Sortly app.

Desvantagens: At first, the app was not available on Android applications which affected our teams ease of use. Now it seems like Sortly has ironed out the flaws and is running seamlessly.

Sheng A.
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 19/02/2020

"Weird Scanner"

Comentários: Overall the app was okay but the scanner part of it not working was a big turn off.

Vantagens: I thought this app was adequate. Entering items into inventory was pretty easy and it did everything it advertised.

Desvantagens: Even though I initially enjoyed the app, the barcode scanner on it doesn't function properly sometimes. At first it was fine but when I got to about 5 or 6 items, the scanner refused to read barcodes. Also the free version is limited.

• Avaliado em 19/02/2020
Joey T.
Upstream Process Development Engineer II
Biotecnologia, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/02/2019

"Nice tool to keep track of inventory"

Comentários: Overall, it is a good tool to maintain inventory. However, we have had encountered some minor bugs.

Vantagens: Sortly would send notification if inventory is below a pre-set amount.

Desvantagens: Sortly requires users to click on descriptions. Users often click the icons instead of the descriptions.

• Avaliado em 02/02/2019
Dusty S.
General Manager
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"By Far the Best Value and Product"

Comentários: We Love It!!!!

Vantagens: Pictures say it all. Every item has a picture so they are very easily identifiable. You can take the pictures yourself or find other sources to upload from. The ability to use Sortly on all mobile devices is perfect for what we do.
The best app on the market for inventory.

Desvantagens: Will not sync with QBO yet. I hear it's coming though.
I would like to have the exact same items in different categories carrying the same balance. If I have widget under supplies and the same widgit under tools, I want the inventory to change in each category when pulled from either.

Kevin A.
IT Infrastructure Manager
Materiais de construção, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

"Easy and Aforadable"

Comentários: we run a small hvac company and this tool has helped us reduce our spending by allowing our project managers to see what we have on sight that may have been returned from other jobs and prevents us from over ordering. it also allows team members the ability to see what we have on and at a moments notice. this has been a great fit for our company

Vantagens: Sorry Pro was very easy to setup and to use. I was easily able to add items keep them categorized for easy searches

Desvantagens: for the purpose we are using this i have not found any cons yet. I am still looking

Benjamin B.
Cinematographer
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2019

"Perfect for Camera Equipment"

Comentários: Sortly pro has been great. I was in the process of designing my own custom app for tracking my equipment, but am glad I didn't go too far down that road before I discovered Sortly.

Vantagens: What I love about this software is how flexible it is... if pressed for time I can quickly snap some pictures of what I need to inventory, and come back later to fill in the details. Also, the custom fields really help me fit it into my own systems. Also, the more you use the software, the less time consuming it becomes because the information tends to be already input... now I mostly am just moving things around.

Desvantagens: A lot of what I do is basically "Checking in" and "Checking out" equipment... making sure what SortlyPro says is in the case is actually still there... there's no simple solution for that... but I've worked out my own way of doing it. I also wish the "History" option worked better for what I do... would be nice to be able to easily see where a piece of equipment has been... but the current format for History is basically a very complicated list.

• Avaliado em 04/02/2019
Robert F.
IT Installation Tech
  • Avaliado em 06/06/2018

"The App was easy to use and helpful at first, but in the end it did not do everything needed."

Comentários: I was able to get a pretty solid list of inventory and was able to manage it manually for a few weeks.

Vantagens: I liked that I was able to take pictures and scan the product into any folder. I liked that i was able to create as many folders as I needed.
I really liked the style and functionality of the app. It just didnt accomplish everything that my bosses needed.

Desvantagens: I was not able to search through my items by quantity, I would like to know what I am out of so that I can restock what I do not have. It would be nice to be able to communicate with the other users on the account. I pay for Users, and it would be nice to be able to message them about specific items arriving, through the same app. Maybe a notification system of some sort. I also wish that it were easier to move items back and forth from folder to folder. It is not as user friendly as it should be when it comes to searching for the folder to move the item into. Specifically on the mobile app because when searching for the destination folder you have to click on just the arrows on the right hand side of the parent folder. Maybe implement a quick touch and a hold down action. It would also be nice to be able to receive boxes and deliveries and be able to sort them into specific folders automatically, based on what is scanned. So predetermined folders.

Sean W.
Co-Owner
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 28/03/2018

"Best inventory tracker I've found"

Vantagens: Sortly is easy to use, helps us update our inventory quickly and accurately, and is well worth the small cost. Having not just a photo, but tags and descriptions for each item is invaluable to our business as many of the designs have similar titles/themes.

Desvantagens: Under the free version we had a limit on the number of items that could be tracked, but once we upgraded to the Pro version we've had no issues or complaints with the software.

• Avaliado em 28/03/2018
Melanie D.
VP Operations
  • Avaliado em 05/06/2018

"Easy to use and set up. Good value overall."

Vantagens: The app is easy to use and requires a minimal training period for users. It is aesthetically pleasing while being functional. Set up was quick, easy, and can be implemented same day.

Desvantagens: It's missing some core functionality that would be helpful:
- Ability to choose which info is displayed first when pulling up a searched item. From our use, we need to see quantity and customer cost first, we don't need to see the QR code, it leads to unnecessary scrolling on the users part to access the info needed.
- Permission based views of fields per item. Such as the ability to hide fields, such as dealer cost from non-admin users.
-Permission based editing of fields.
- Ability to reprint QR labels that have been created
- Custom fields are great, but they are limited to text fields. A drop box feature would be great.
- Search field suing the web / computer doesn't work as well as the apps.
- Low inventory alerts are needed.
- a live support number would be highly helpful for any business.

Business Manager
Design, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/01/2019

"Great for small business inventory"

Comentários: We have an enormous amount of holiday inventory that we needed to keep track of with pictures. We use Sortly to help us keep track of what we use each season, which assists us greatly in purchasing of new product for the following season. It also helped immensely to track what items we had sold out of, so we were never in an oversold situation with our customers.

Vantagens: Having both the desktop and mobile versions was great. Easy to use, very intuitive and self-explanatory. Allows you to make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be.

Desvantagens: Some small glitches, but those were easily fixed with updates.

• Avaliado em 29/01/2019
IT Manager
Contabilidade, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/01/2019

"Great product for what we need"

Comentários: Great experience. Easy to setup, print labels, tag, and track. We know who has what, when. I have recommended this to others as well.

Vantagens: Being able to asset track our equipment. We know who has what or what they have checked out quickly and easily.

Desvantagens: I do wish they had the ability to attach multiple assets to a single user without have to set it on each item.

Gregory C.
logistics Manager
  • Avaliado em 08/06/2018

"very easy and intuitive at the same time."

Vantagens: this software is easy and quick when dealing with inventory. I like how everything is set up and ease of finding my folders and subfolders. I also like how you can use the excel import to also add the items.

Desvantagens: wat I lease like is if I use a desk top/laptop, adjusting inventory is a little bit different than if I were to use my smart phone. using a laptop I can not adjust the qty of items I want to move it moves all of them; compared to the smart phone it gives me the opportunity to enter my amount that I want to move. also I wish there was a way to adjust the inventory with the excel import. it makes it a lot easier when dealing with large amounts inventory. I wish the excel import would allow to merge the items together instead of making a whole new item. it would be nice if the excel import could also minus the inventory.

• Avaliado em 08/06/2018
Brandon B.
Vice President
  • Avaliado em 06/06/2018

"it works well, syncing can be an issue at times but overall good product"

Vantagens: easy to use. simple scan codes for inventory tracking. Can use it across all my devices, iphone, iPad, and Mac to always be up to date.

Desvantagens: syncing can sometimes be an issue. obviously with an inventory tracker a difference of even one can make a difference. it has got better, especially after going to the pro version.

Anesthesiologist
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 25/01/2019

"Great for on-the-Go inventory management"

Comentários: On the whole, my experience with Sortly Pri has been very good.

Vantagens: As a direct seller with a fair amount of inventory, I love being able to show my customers my product and know if I have any in stock.

Desvantagens: This would be a nearly perfect inventory solution for me if Sortly Pro tied into Square or I could invoice from Sortly Pro

Kevin M.
Sales
Química, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"Easy to use for basic inventory needs"

Comentários: Overall Sortly has solved some of our problems with inventory management but to implement it on a wider scale it would be impossible to use as is.

Vantagens: Ease of use, simple to add and delete inventory.

Desvantagens: Not being able to sort part numbers within the app. I wish there was a text only option to scan through inventory items easily without having screen real estate taken up by product pictures. The general layout of information, part number, lot number, etc should be editable. Especially the order in which it appears on the app. Labeling needs some help. Being able to set a specific QR code per item and reprint that specific one would be a really nice feature for inventory management. Being able to use a standard label printer to make labels vs using a sheet and standard printer. Or make your own thermal printer to use Sortly branded labels with the app!

Miguel S.
Drone Technician
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/01/2019

"An active user's true review"

Comentários: We were a start up company 3yrs ago and grew quite a bit since then. We had a mess of items that needed organization. In a matter of a few days, I had a 3yr mess sorted and organized. I've received high praising from managers and bosses alike for changing the companies dynamic so drastically. Sortly helped me help myself to a standardize organization I could only imagine were possible.

Vantagens: The ability to export chosen folders/files. This was huge!

Desvantagens: It would be nice if sortly had a "location" section for a even more descriptive stock experience.

• Avaliado em 30/01/2019
Presenter
Bens de consumo, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"Totally loving this for our company."

Comentários: We are able to keep track of all of our inventory & what items are sent out to what locations as well as keep track of what is coming and going within each exact room. We are so happy that we can import from spreadsheet the information on other locations so that we can keep track on them as stock arrives without granting access to those workers to our inventory software.

Vantagens: Customize-able in almost every aspect. Totally tailored to us.

Desvantagens: Originally it was not available on Android, but now that it is, we have it on the cell phone too. :)

Andrea W.
Owner and Founder
  • Avaliado em 16/06/2018

"Best solution for inventory tracking using a photo and tagging using custom fields."

Vantagens: Ability to print and share inventory list. Ability to create custom fields. Ability to associate photos. Makes tracking unique items easier.

Desvantagens: Printing doesn't include custom fields negating the value of this feature. File hierarchy isn't easy to manipulate when inventory items need to be moved around. Could be made easier and less clunky. Need ability to delete, hide, or reorder fields. Great tool for managing furniture for a move, art inventory, or anything that needs to be reviewed by a third party and tagged. Would like if App vs desktop version more similar. Would like ability to sort by a tag. Not sure the scan and QR code is relevant to my needs as a professional organizer. Seems more useful for someone with actual inventory (mulitples of the same item) vs a home owner with lots of unique items.

• Avaliado em 16/06/2018
Garrett B.
Manager, Fulfillment Services
Armazéns, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/01/2019

"I'm a fan of Sortly Pro"

Vantagens: The software is easy to use. The updates have gotten the product significantly closer to the abilities of an enterprise level inventory system.

Desvantagens: Reporting is pretty none existent. I'd love to see some canned reports, now that activity is tracked, on usage. Meaning if you could just have the increments and decrements as opposed to everything else.

Director of Operations and Events
Serviços de eventos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2019

"Great system that has really helped our business"

Comentários: We have a wide inventory with multiple uses. Sortly has helped us consolidate information in one convenient location and given us the opportunity to see all aspects of our inventory under one 'roof.' The check-in/check-out process is quick and easy for anyone on our team and even though we don't use some of the tools that it offers, as our business grows it is nice to know that we have a system that can accommodate our diverse needs.

Vantagens: The software is user friendly, offers a lot of practical functions, and offers the exact needs for our business. Using it has kept us more organized, more efficient, and has saved us time and money.

Desvantagens: The one feature that I would like to see added is the ability to move items in bulk based on a custom number, not the entire inventory.