15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Sortly

Um sistema de gestão de ativos e estoques compatível com dispositivos móveis. Mais de 1.000 empresas confiam nele. Experimente gratuitamente.

Saiba mais sobre o Sortly

Vantagens:

The marketing and labels look good - but that is about it.

Desvantagens:

Items seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.

Notas do Sortly

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Sortly tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 477 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Sortly antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (477)

Paul
Paul
Managing Director, Austrália
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hardware, 2–10 funcionários

Great Inventory Management System

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It has been great. This is the 3rd inventory management system we used, its inexpensive, easy to setup, and staff are trained in it within 10 minutes. Very flexible program. We were looking at various solutions for inventory, and sortly ended up being the best.

Vantagens:

We could customise sortly, exactly to our needs, and make changes without having to hire a company to do it.

Desvantagens:

I cant find any negatives about it. Ideally we would love an integration into our job management system. So as stock is sold in the job management system, items are deducted in sortly automatically.

Kathleen
Manager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 51–200 funcionários

Great Addition!

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: We started with Sortly as a trial to see if it could easily and accurately track our inventory and also give us added features like visuals of the items and the option of generating a variety of reports. We did take our time with the transition to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. We worked on building our inventory in Sortly simultaneously while running our old system. We used the bulk import feature to add most of our inventory which was a plus. Overall the transition has been easy and is much better than what we were using. It is faster, accurate and user friendly. The search feature is excellent and the ability to easily generate a variety of reports is also extremely helpful. Overall I am very happy with Sortly!

Vantagens:

The ability to search for a product multiple ways and upload pictures of the product. I also like being able to print a variety of reports and always seeing the total value of our inventory at a glance.

Desvantagens:

Not being able to list items in size order. There is also a lag time when updating quantities and adding photos.

PIper
dvm, EUA
Veterinária, 2–10 funcionários

Linking different areas together

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Can you think about linking the areas to make one area tell you to move over inventory from another area?

Vantagens:

app based; search functions, ease of use

Desvantagens:

different areas are not linked; need to be able to link one location of inventory to another location

Dayna

BEWARE, Annual Subscription Increases by 250%

1,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Overall our experience has been good until the email we received 11 days prior to our subscription renewal. Sortly did not INITIALLY cost us as much as the other inventory solutions on the market so we overlooked a lot of the downfalls and lack of features. However, I wish we knew the rate had the potential to increase to $2,700 a year for a plan with 3,098 units. I would recommend saving yourself the trouble and invest your time and money with a company that will grow with you and not increase your subscription at their own discretion.

Vantagens:

Initial annual plan pricing. However, 11 days before our annual renewal we received this message, "Sortly plans are being reconfigured based on your number of entries and usage patterns. On your renewal date, your account will be adjusted to the Sortly Enterprise plan, billed at $2,760 USD per year..." from $1,080 we paid for our first year. We have 3,098 numbers of entries and the plan we have allows for 10,000 numbers of entires. We will not be receiving feature upgrades and after requesting further explanation for the significant rate increase we were told, "We are in the process of reconfiguring our plans." There is no way we could have known we would not qualify for our current plan. If you are a home staging business Stageforce and StrangeDNA have comparable pricing and many more features in Sorty.

Desvantagens:

CAUTION the annual renewal rate is not as advertised!! After one year of use, we received an email stating that our price would increase to $2,750 for the next renewal (we initially paid $1,080 for the first year) for the exact same plan we have now. The "Ultra Plan" with 10,000 units is currently being advertised as $708 per year. Be careful investing your time and money into this software. Once you have configured your business or needs around this company they could increase your subscription by 250% like they have with us.

há 5 meses

Hi Dayna, Thank you for taking the time to submit the review, and I apologize for any billing confusion. We would be more than happy to discuss this further with you to come to a positive resolution. Could you please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can look into this?

Sébastien
Interior Designer, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Sortly is an amazing inventory management asset!

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Sortly is an integral part of our daily workflow in the office and when in the field with clients. It streamlined how we were able to keep track of hundreds of objects and made my job much more efficient. I love being able to print pages of the inventory that are attractively arranged so that I can create presentation binders for clients. I really can't speak highly enough of it. This is the one program that I really couldn't do my job nearly as well without.

Vantagens:

I'm an interior designer, and we use this to keep track of our client's inventory of furniture, artwork, and objects located in their houses, storage spaces, and at different vendors. I know that it's not what Sortly was designed for, but it works perfectly for it. It's very easy and convenient to be able to pull up the inventory and see what we've placed in different rooms, what needs to be pulled from storage, and what they actually own. It's very easy to add new items as needed. Sortly is indispensable in our day to day workflow and has literally transformed how we're able to interface with clients and manage their items.

Desvantagens:

I wish that the option to crop and edit photos was consistent across platforms. I also wish that when there are multiples of an item that are located in different albums that the edits made to one apply to the other. But honestly, it is otherwise pretty close to perfect for our needs.

Eddie
CEO, EUA
Cosmético, 11–50 funcionários

Great for Small Companies

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: My team and I love sortly because of how easy and quick it is to use on our Ipads/Iphones. For a small company, you should not even consider another option... I did the research so you don't have to.

Vantagens:

Cost, Functionality, and Ease of use are the top reasons we selected sortly. It was easy to implement and quick for anyone to learn without much training.

Desvantagens:

I think we were grandfathered into a plan and then had to upgrade to use features I believe were available in the original plan and then taken away and moved into a different plan. Don't quote me on this...... this happened a while ago.

há 3 meses

Thanks for sharing your feedback on Sortly! We're glad to be part of your organizational journey. I understand how important it is to feel valued as a customer, and I'll make sure your feedback reaches the right people in our Leadership team for further review.

James
Configuration Engineer, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 11–50 funcionários

Excellent Application for Inventory Management

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: After testing out the trial version for a while and presenting this to our company owners they were thrilled to accept Sortly as our new inventory management software and we upgraded to Premium and have loved it ever since we utilized it. The cost per month for the level we have is very affordable as well.

Vantagens:

We love the ease of use, the barcoding, and the reporting features of Sortly. Our most favorite part of utilizing Sortly was being able to add photos of the parts for better identification and inventory management. Their customer service has been great for all of our questions and we are truly happy to have this system.

Desvantagens:

Sortly is still working on feature improvements daily and we hope and look forward to a picking feature for pulling parts for jobs. Sortly truly cares about suggestions and opinions and will even keep you posted on the status of your request instead of leaving you guessing.

Valerie
Operations Manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Why Sortly Wins For Us...

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It's been wonderful. I'm glad I did my due diligence and took the time to go over other products before realizing I didn't need to waste my time and money on others that had a bunch of features I wasn't going to need. While Sortly has features I can add on, as needed, I'm perfectly happy to be able to customize!

Vantagens:

I spent a couple weeks going through various online trials and zoom meetings with companies showing me how their company was "top notch" in asset tracking, inventory control and all these other things. Turns out a lot of the other things were all the other things I didn't need... and the things I did need, were never included in any plans. Sortly fit all I needed. It was perfect. It had the ability to customize and categorize the way I needed and I honestly haven't had an issue with it from the get-go. Set up was a breeze. We started out with handheld scanners, and have since upgraded to tablets, and the changeover was seamless.

Desvantagens:

I'm honestly trying to find something I like *least* about Sortly, and I have nothing. My team has zero complaints, and they use it daily. Other than having to remind them to always use the same method of entry when entering a product (like typing the name in the same way...) - that's it. But that's a user issue, not a Sortly issue!

Shaffi
Shaffi
Director, Quênia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51–200 funcionários

Sortly - A Game Changer

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: I am really happy with the product. It's very easy for me to do stock take and give access to my clients to their respective bins.

Vantagens:

The ease of setting it up and deploying it for my warehouse

Desvantagens:

It's restriction on using barcode printers

Jovia
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo

Great inventory softwar

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I really enjoy using Sortly. I can across another inventory managment platform but Sortly was much better

Vantagens:

Able to attach multiple pictures of item, able to provide a detail description of product, easy to use

Desvantagens:

I haven't found anything that I don't like

Angel
Health & Safety PPE Specialist, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Sortly, Inventory Management for every trade of businesses at accessible prices

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: It has help us get visibility from all departments around the world, manage and control better out spending and inventory. Makes work way easier to do without the paper waste, eliminates a lot of human error

Vantagens:

Helps me keep track of my inventory, the location of it and gives me alerts whenever an item is about to expire, this helps us to be compliant with OSHA and ahead of our game, preventing injuries and/or sanctions. We were unable to keep track in the past and pen and paper wasn't cutting it with the number of employees we currently have, Sortly made it so easy and accessible to all our managers all around the US. Price is way more accessible than most places that offer inventory services that starts in the thousands.

Desvantagens:

It lacks instructional videos or easy access to assistance, sometimes you have to wait over 24 hrs for a response. Sortly has many uses and can be arrange in different ways depending on the kind of business you're running, you can add items, tools, equipment, personnel, vehicles, insurances, all kind of things, it should be hold back as an inventory tool only, seems you guys don't know what you created, and the potential it has to reach so many businesses.You should offer templates for startups, so we don't have to build from the ground up, seems you need to have a lot of time and creativity to get it going and to make it work.Report generating should be easier, sometime we run reports but we don't get the info we need, courses or videos abouty this sui

há 10 meses

Hi Angel, Thank you for sharing your positive review of Sortly! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. We would be more than happy to discuss self-serve training options with you! Just send us an email - [email protected]!

Casey
Restaurantes, 51–200 funcionários

Sortly for inventory managment

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: I like it. It is not our main inventory tracker but has allowed us to integrate with what we are doing so we do not lose all information if someone accidentally deletes an excel or Google doc file.

Vantagens:

I love how we are able to track our products and inventory for our additional warehouse. It gives us visibility although it is not staffed 24/7.

Desvantagens:

We track a lot with expiration dates. While we can add this feature into the programming, it is tougher to do when we have numerous cases of the same product with different expiration dates. Each group must be put in separately.

há 10 meses

Hi Casey, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization. We would be happy to provide suggestions for tracking items with multiple expiration dates! Please reach out to us at [email protected].

Denise
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários

Unhappy

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: The overall experience for me ended very badly because I paid out a lot of money on employees, putting the inventory into the system with the hopes that my entire inventory would fit into your system. We’ve reached out to you several times to find out if we were doing it properly if that’s the problem of why we can’t put our whole inventory into the paid amount.

Vantagens:

The pros to this says I love how easy it is to use. But that’s the only thing I like about it.

Desvantagens:

I’m just a small balloon company with only a couple people working for me and your product is not have the ability to hold my full inventory even at a high price. It was a total waste of money, and all the hours I paid my employee to scan in the inventory to the point that it was full, which was not all of my inventory plus paying for the membership and it was a total loss of money. Totally overpriced, and totally not functionable.

há 11 meses

Hi Denise, We appreciate you taking the time to review Sortly and provide your feedback. We are sorry that your experience wasn't positive and would like to take the time to make this right for you. Please email [email protected] and we can assist further.

Jalani
Marketing Assistant, Guam
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários

Easy and affordable

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Our team loves it. It's easy to work with and access the information we need.

Vantagens:

How it's not complicated to structure your inventory and get reports.

Desvantagens:

Needs to be able to filter newly added items

Julia
Project Manager, Dinamarca
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Overall satisfied with Sortly

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall Sortly has significantly improved our laboratory's inventory management by providing a user-friendly platform, efficient tracking capabilities, customization options and convient mobile accessibility.

Vantagens:

Sortly is a user-friendly interface. It's functionality for keeping track of kits is excellent. It is available as a mobile app, which is a major advantage. The notification system helps us stay on top of important tasks, such as monitoring expiration dates og restocking kits. It sends reminders and alerts.

Desvantagens:

Barcode scanning limitations: In our laboratory we utilize kits from various manufactorers, each with their own unique barcodes. It would be beneficial if there was a seamless integration between Sortly and these barcodes, enabling us to effortlessly scan them and instantly view the quantity of kits available. Moreover, it would be ideal if Sortly could automatically capture the expiration date of the oldest kits, streamlining the process of tracking and managing expiration dates.

há 10 meses

Hi Julia, We appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's great to learn that it has aided you in staying organized and productive. Your feedback means a lot to us. I'll pass your feedback about bundling and kitting to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Laura
Director, Operations, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Sortly has helped operationalize our organization

Vantagens:

Sortly has helped our team track and manage assets. We initially started using the tool to better track and manage our hardware assets across all of our offices, however we've expanded to also tracking software applications and licenses. This has been an incredibly helpful tool to manage involuntary separations and have a one-stop-shop to know what our team members have and what hardware is available to us in each of our offices. This has resulted in cost savings because it's preventing unnecessary spend on assets we already have in our pocession.

Desvantagens:

N/A The only thing that comes to mind is better reporting or customization for assets that are beyond technology.

há 3 meses

Hi Laura, Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear you're finding Sortly useful and that our Customer Support team is helping you along the way. Your feedback is crucial in helping us enhance Sortly's capabilities. If you'd like to provide some more information about the reporting options you would like to see, please do not hesitate to let us know through our submission platform at http://tinyurl.com/2p99r3bt or by emailing [email protected]

Nico
Operation Manager, Bélgica
Serviços de Facilities, 10.000+ funcionários

Great product

Vantagens:

Easy backoffice with easy and fast implementation. No more missing parts thanks to alarm levels for low qty with an automatic mail.

Desvantagens:

For a basic field user, the increase/decrease of parts is too far hidden. A start screen with just 2 buttons to add or remove parts and a next screen with a scan and qty field could be useful.

há 10 meses

Hi Nico, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. I'll pass your feedback about the UI along to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Scott
Director, Reino Unido
Alimentação e bebidas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Product - Would be Perfect With a Few Additions.

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: An invaluable tool, that saves us money by eliminating guess work when purchasing and ensuring cash is in the bank and not needlessly on our shelves.

Vantagens:

Extremely user friendly interface, cost effective inventory manangement using either mobile phone, desktop or iPad. Puts Inventory management into all of our team members hands at a minimal cost.Makes purchasing stock efficiently a breeze with csutomisable PDF inventory reports, that make extremely good shopping lists.

Desvantagens:

Sortly is missing some features that would make it perfect for us. Ability to scan in cases which update the individual quantities.Kits or BoM, Scanning a SKU Barcode reducing the correct quantity of all parts.Integration with Xero Inventory management, which would allow syncing of realtime parts pricing for example.

há 11 meses

Hi Scott, We are so happy that you are enjoying Sortly and appreciate you taking the time to submit a review! I've passed your feedback along to our Product team for review and if you have any other feature requests, please let us know at [email protected].

Heather
Marketing Coordinator, Ilhas Marianas do Norte
Atacadistas, 11–50 funcionários

Inventory made fun

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Sortly has made managing our inventory fun! There, I said it. All of our items in one place. Categorized in a way that makes sense to us. With photos so there is no confusion by only having product numbers that no one really knows. We see the value, the quantity, the item type, the variants, etc. all in one place. And, it's mobile! Our inventory used to be a guessing game before Sortly. Now, we always have confidence in what products are in stock.

Vantagens:

Photos! With so many similar items, photos make differentiating products a breeze. Additionally, it's so easy to input items. There is no putting it off because it's too time consuming.

Desvantagens:

When viewing items from the folder view, it would be nice if the items individual value was also shown, not just the total value of inventory in that item entry. Additionally, I find History is not always accurate.

há 11 meses

Hi Heather, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and rate Sortly! We would happily submit a feature request for you ([email protected]), or you can submit it in the app by clicking on 'Product News'.

Ben
Project Manager, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Sortly Saved Our Projects!

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: I searched through several inventory software programs and none were designed with the user in mind like Sorlty. The program and application are fast and intuitive!

Vantagens:

The creation of an item is so easy to use. We were able to inventory over 14,000 items in a very short period of time. The offline function was so crucial to a remote 7 month project we had overseas.

Desvantagens:

The only thing we found as a con was the limited users.

Karen
President, EUA

Staging inventory management

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: We are able to move and add to inventory on the go without being in the warehouse. Or select inventory for our next staging job without being in the warehouse.

Vantagens:

The ability to make a quick photo and add an item to inventory on our mobile phone is necessary to our use of Sortly.

Desvantagens:

We move inventory in and out on a daily basis. There are too many steps to move an item, especially if you found that Iitem by searching for that category. For instance, if I search for "chair" and there are several chairs to move to a new house, then I can only move them one at a time. If you don't search for an item you can move multiple items at one time.

há 10 meses

Hi Karen, Thank you for your amazing review of Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. You can move items in bulk to make the process easier and more efficient! We have instructions here: https://help.sortly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016384492-How-to-Bulk-Edit-Items-and-Folders. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]!

Katie
Office Manager, Canadá
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Helped us Sortly out some problems!

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: It's helped us sort out our tool sign-out process, manage uniform inventory, and will eventually become a house for our shop inventory items to help prevent expensive year end write offs for unaccounted for inventory.

Vantagens:

Being able to move some pencil and paper processes to one simple app is convenient. We're do not have a high-volume of inventory that requires constant monitoring, rather it keeps everything in one simple place. It allows staff in house or out on site to view what items we have and where they're located before making the trip back to pick it up.

Desvantagens:

I do feel that it is a bit pricey for limited number of individual users that can have access.

há 10 meses

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're happy to hear it's helped you stay efficient. I'll pass your feedback about pricing and plans to our Leadership team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

Steven
VP of Sales, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

S. Albert Glass

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Really like the software but I have been suggesting an upgrade to the alert system for years and just am not getting the traction I would like to see on this. Also sorting of fields isn’t consistent, and mobile app shouldn’t have to DL items it should just pull the items/pix like it does on web

Vantagens:

Ease of item entry. System is clean and legible

Desvantagens:

Alerts: need to be better, have more info to stream line processes. Needs an OCR function on the camera

há 10 meses

Hi Steven, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay organized. I'll pass your feedback about alerts and camera functionality along to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Lisa
Administration manager, Países Baixos
Transporte marítimo, 11–50 funcionários

Benefits of Sortly

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: As working in maritiem ( marine maintenance service) you have a billion small spare part which we used to not be able to keep track/count on .. with the help of using sortly, the stock is always on point . Also with providing the clients the spare parts it is always more clear what goes where ( with the help of moving items into new created folders- hence no missing parts anymore - amazing! )

Vantagens:

The product is really easy to use, with a few days you get a hang of it! amazing new updates constantly, which makes it even better all the time!

Desvantagens:

Until now I just have one con, which is the handscanner system.. if it could be used with handscanners that also have a +/- system it could be used more easily in a bigger wearhouse.

Jonathan
President, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Solution with Logic

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Very please with the performance of the app and appreciative that it is simple to train with my staff.

Vantagens:

Sortly has been a perfect solution with a simple user interface. We attempted to use several other applications prior to Sortly and they were not user friendly. Sortly has a clear interface and logical approach.

Desvantagens:

The primary issue with the barcode feature is that is does not require an input of "adding" or "deleting" from inventory prior to a scan.

há 11 meses

Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for your positive review of Sortly! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and your kind words about our product. You can use our Quick Action function on the mobile app to set a quantity change before scanning the barcode! If you have any questions about that, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].