15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre ZeroBounce

O ZeroBounce verifica mais de 30 tipos de e-mail com 99% de precisão, incluindo e-mails inválidos e arriscados, para proteger sua capacidade de entrega.

Saiba mais sobre o ZeroBounce

Vantagens:

The core product itself is simple and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

Notas do ZeroBounce

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ZeroBounce tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 435 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ZeroBounce antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (435)

Chetan
Chetan
Director, Índia
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

Vantagens:

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

Desvantagens:

It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: MailerLite e NeverBounce

Razões para escolher o ZeroBounce: ZeroBounce is the best as comparison to other tools.

Software anterior: MailerLite e NeverBounce

Razões para mudar para o ZeroBounce: It's the perfect tool as comparison to other, and best for the Email Validation.

há 3 anos

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan! Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Best Email Validation Application

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

Vantagens:

We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

Desvantagens:

The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

há 5 anos

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing! Team ZeroBounce

Andy
CTO, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great validation tool. Extended features is a plus

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: We uses various tools for out outbound. ZeroBounce made it very easy for us to choose them as the first choice.

Vantagens:

Trusted email validation. Excellent interface. Very easy to use.

Desvantagens:

None so far. ZeroBounce serve our purpose and deliver what it promised.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Reoon Email Verifier

Razões para escolher o ZeroBounce: Reoon is more difficult to use. Until this day, can't fully understand the result.

Software anterior: Reoon Email Verifier

Razões para mudar para o ZeroBounce: Reoon is more difficult to use. Until this day, can't fully understand the result.

há 3 semanas

Andy, many thanks for your kind review! We appreciate the feedback!

Managing Director, Reino Unido
Pesquisa de mercado, 11–50 funcionários

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Vantagens:

Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Desvantagens:

The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

há 5 anos

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Mary
Lead Generation Specialist, Filipinas
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 501–1.000 funcionários

ZB Support Experience

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I was completely amazed by the level of assistance provided by the customer chat support. I think I'm so pleased because the answers I was hoping for were not only provided but exceeded my expectations. Our conversation was quite lengthy because I had some very specific questions that required detailed answers. The representative even shared articles with me to refer back to and sent links to guide me through the necessary steps on the webpage.

Vantagens:

Chat Support -I was fortunate to have a patient support representative who didn't rush our conversation, even when there were delays in my responses. I received thorough answers and left fully satisfied. KB (Knowledge Base): -My interaction with Netflix's KB greatly assisted me in selecting appropriate keywords. Netflix boasts the most user-friendly KB interface, with ZeroBounce as a close contender. Navigating and searching for articles to address inquiries is a breeze. I love that it includes screenshots and videos, which helps in following the instructions as easily as possible. UI (User Interface): -The UI is intuitive, making it effortless to comprehend its functions and follow instructions. Its visually appealing design is exactly what I seek in a product.

Desvantagens:

I am a new user, and right now it serving me with its purpose. I'm not very tech-savvy, so all that technical jargon doesn't really resonate with me as much as it might with others.

mês passado

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mary! We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce.

nuno
IT Manager, Portugal
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Really good tool

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: We are satisfied with this product and are considering purchase a better plan.

Vantagens:

This is really a good tool to verify any problems with our email domain and e-mail content. The tools that the product have are very easy to use and give us the results to troubleshoot problems.

Desvantagens:

Would be good to have DMARK test in fremium plan

há 2 meses

Nuno, thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you.

Abdullah Al
Nothing, Bangladesh
Segurança de rede e informática, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nice tool for stuffs like email marketing

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Just want to say one word....That is "Insane"

Vantagens:

I just love their support. Basically I work with their marketing tools and the support I got from them is insane!

Desvantagens:

Not gonna say anything....Will review later about this!

há 4 semanas

Abdullah, thank you for the kind review! We're thrilled to hear you're having such a great experience with ZeroBounce. Our support team loves to help, so reach out whenever you need us.

Karen
Owner, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Easy and affordable

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: I’m very pleased with using zero bounce. It’s easy to use and give us very good results.

Vantagens:

It’s very easy to use. The user interface is very easy to understand for a novice.

Desvantagens:

I wish the pricing was more straightforward

há 3 semanas

Karen, thank you for the kind review! It's great to hear you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your feedback on our pricing as well -- we'll pass it along.

Lisa
Program Manager, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2–10 funcionários

Great Service!

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, I've had a wonderful experience with ZeroBounce and highly recommend the service.

Vantagens:

The ability to run through a list to determine which emails were not accurate.

Desvantagens:

The cost to scrub the list and the number of emails alotted.

há 2 semanas

Lisa, we appreciate your review - thank you! Looking forward to serving you again.

Oscar
CEO, México
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

Zero Bounce - Excellent Tool

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Excellent. I will recomend it to all my colleagues in digital marketing.

Vantagens:

All. Excellent technical skills and excellent customer support.

Desvantagens:

Nothing bad. All is good. The interface is very friendly.

há 2 semanas

Thank you for your kind feedback, Oscar! We appreciate it.

Mahfujur
P.A to The Deputy Director General Programe, Bangladesh
Rádio e televisão, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Boost Your Email Marketing Success with ZeroBounce

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: ZeroBounce is a reliable and effective email verification and validation tool that provides businesses with a wide range of features to help me improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns. The platform offers advanced validation and verification services, including email address validation, domain check, spam trap detection, and more, which helps ensure that email lists are accurate and up-to-date. ZeroBounce's reporting and analytics capabilities also provide businesses with valuable insights into the performance and effectiveness of their email campaigns, allowing them to make data-driven decisions and optimize their campaigns for better results. The platform's ease of use and responsive customer support team are also noteworthy, as they make it easy for businesses to navigate the platform and resolve any issues that may arise. Overall, ZeroBounce is a comprehensive and reliable email verification and validation tool that can help me businesses improve the ROI of their email marketing campaigns.Regenerate response

Vantagens:

ZeroBounce is an excellent email verification and validation tool that provides a comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns. ZeroBounce offers a wide range of validation and verification services, including email address validation, domain check, spam trap detection, and more. This allows businesses to ensure that their email lists are accurate and up-to-date, which can help me improve the deliverability of their emails. ZeroBounce is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to upload and validate email lists. The platform provides real-time reporting on validation results, which makes it easy to identify and address any issues with email addresses or domains.

Desvantagens:

ZeroBounce's pricing structure can be a bit on the higher side compared to some other email verification and validation tools in the market. Additionally, the platform may take a bit longer to process large email lists, which may cause some delays for businesses that need to validate large volumes of email addresses quickly. However, these are minor issues, and overall, ZeroBounce is an excellent tool that provides a wide range of features to help me businesses improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns.

ano passado

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Mahfujur! We appreciate your feedback and wish you success with your email campaigns!

Doriangel
Doriangel
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Desvantagens:

One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

há 5 anos

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it! We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market. We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws. You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection Best, Team ZeroBounce

Max
President, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários

Great and Easy to Use

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

Vantagens:

I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Desvantagens:

Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

há 5 anos

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Bancos, 10.000+ funcionários

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

Vantagens:

I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Desvantagens:

So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

há 6 anos

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Bancos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic

Vantagens:

I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

Desvantagens:

Filters are rarely not accurate. There are a few spams that escape and find their way into your inbox.

há 6 anos

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate it! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Mike
Mike
CEO, Canadá

ZeroBounce The Best Tool Online Email Verification Tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: ZeroBounce is the best tool I have found to verify business emails. ZeroBounce verified the name of the person the email belonged to which was an asset for our email campaign. Zerobounce supports verifying email domains like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ZeroBounce is an essential email tool I would recommend to any business. Optimal email management has been achieved.

Vantagens:

ZeroBounce is accurate, affordable and easy to use. ZeroBounce has an excellent email filter which allows us to filter unwanted and spam emails. ZeroBounce filters spam and malicious emails keeping our business safe. Junk mail has been virtually eliminated. ZeroBounce runs silently in the background which is an asset.

Desvantagens:

The versatility of ZeroBounce hasn't given us any issues. I can't find anything that detracts from using this product.

há 5 anos

Mr. Mueller, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad our system can be of such use to your company. It's a pleasure to serve all of you at DataPro International!

Adelaynes
Adelaynes
Analista de Acompañamiento y Gestion Comunitaria, Venezuela
Fonte da avaliação

An excellent filter of spams, which keep our databases at work clean.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: If you are looking for a program that optimizes the fucniones of your management or company, Zero Bounce must be in that software package necessary to be a successful company. An optimal mail filtering, an accurate configuration, which allows not to send unwanted emails to the main tray, easy to use and configure. I recommend this software

Vantagens:

In our work, we have several emails where we send information to each of the companies associated with service providers for the development of the social area. These contacts with business providers bring generic promotional mails that become spam. Zero Bounce is a great help for this type of cases, since within its benefits it allows to establish a filter for this type of spam emails, which load the database. Added to this allows to establish a more optimal organization of the emails desired by my management to work.

Desvantagens:

We have tried several spam email filter programs with disappointing results because despite the configuration established some spam emails arrived in the main tray. However since we use zero bounce, we have not had this problem so I do not have any contras in relation to the use of this software.

há 6 anos

Mrs. Castillo, Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear ZeroBounce made a difference. Best, The team

Educação superior, 51–200 funcionários

Your Emails - Clean.

Vantagens:

Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

Desvantagens:

Not much negative to say about Zero Bounce at this point.

We are grateful for your review, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Serge
Analyst, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

Very cheap alternative to Kickbox

Vantagens:

it had single email verification and excel multi email verification. The support team was kind enough to give me a custom rate as my company goes through many emails.

Desvantagens:

The interface is not the friendliest and for the extremely unsavy it could be hard to navigate and utilize the website. It could have a more welcoming interface.

há 5 anos

Mr. Sarkisian, we're keeping your observations in mind. Thank you for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Vlad
CEO, Geórgia
Fonte da avaliação

Good service to validate emails

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Email validation worked very fast compared to alternatives.

Desvantagens:

Catch-all emails are a tricky part. When I just tried the service I had over 70% of emails marked as catch-all. Perhaps there could be some estimation on which of those could be delivered. Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense to use the service.

há 2 anos

Vlad, thank you for reviewing us! Your feedback means so much. Many of our customers get a high catch-all result, but there's a way to further validate those emails: https://www.zerobounce.net/zerobounce-ai.html Score them and only use emails that have a score of 8+. Hope this helps, and thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Jeff
Software Developer, Canadá
Telecomunicações, 501–1.000 funcionários

Zerobounce

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We are using AWS Simple Email Service for sending emails from our cloud service offering and selected Zerobounce in order to reduce our bounce rate. With Zerobounce we are able to maintain a good bounce rate in AWS by not sending emails that we know will bounce to invalid email addresses.

Vantagens:

-support response time is very quick and resolution time quick as well -easy to integrate into our typescript nodeJS environment -love the new dashboard to view api usage -gdpr compliance right off the bat

Desvantagens:

-not much that I didn't like, it was a bit tricky to determine from the possible errors returned which ones should be considered a pass or fail.

há 5 anos

Mr. Mills, we are glad to hear ZeroBounce was of help! Thank you very much for reviewing us.

Karla
Analista sénior, Venezuela
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use tool, neat and clean tray

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy to use tool, very comfortable to adapt to our needs, so you can suggest 100%. Accessible cost.

Vantagens:

When you have a high demand in emails, this application is very helpful to keep the tray clean of spam since it allows you to place filters and thus receive the emails you really need, improving management.

Desvantagens:

I have not gotten any against, it is a very productive tool.

há 6 anos

Mrs. Leon, We appreciate your review very much, Thank you and success with your email blasts! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Fonte da avaliação

Wonderful tool for sales and marketing team

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Excellent

Vantagens:

It is a very good tool for sales and marketing team to verify email of potential prospects. It also detects the grey list and bounced emails

Desvantagens:

I used it as apart of team. There is nothing to not like about the tool

ano passado

We appreciate your review and we're glad that ZeroBounce helps you maintain a better email list! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Daisy
Daisy
Research & Sales Manager, Venezuela
, 11–50 funcionários

Validate your emails efficiently

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I love it with ZeroBounce I can validate my emails from my campaigns in a very efficient way. With the free validations that we obtained we realized the goodness of this platform, the 100% remoment

Desvantagens:

The truth has not had a problem that does not facilitate the work and efficiency in terms of email. Very good

há 6 anos

Mrs. Castañeda, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Vijendr
Vijendr
Sales Manager, Índia
Seguros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An average email verification tool.

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My experience was neither very good nor very bad. It is an average software.

Vantagens:

The user interface of ZeroBounce is quite good. A normal user can easily use its functionality.

Desvantagens:

I found difficulties during validation of large data sheets. It took lot of time and sometimes I used to redo the process 2-3 times to get the complete results. I also didn't find its accuracy as per my requirements.

há 2 anos

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, Vijendr! We appreciate your feedback. If you feel like your results weren't 99% accurate, we're more than happy to allow you to validate your list again. Our email validator has a money-back guarantee. Please reach out to us anytime, we're available 24/7 and would love for you to get the best experience and results with ZeroBounce.