Avaliações do Zoho Desk

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Zoho Desk

Coloque o atendimento ao cliente no centro da empresa. Torne os agentes mais produtivos, os gerentes mais impactantes e os clientes mais capacitados.

Saiba mais sobre o Zoho Desk

Exibindo 1.620 avaliações

Peter F.
Co-Owner
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2019

"Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM"

Vantagens: The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Desvantagens: Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

• Avaliado em 23/07/2019
Gerard H.
Technical Sales Director
Telecomunicações, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/03/2020

"Zoho Desk for Small Business"

Comentários: Have used a trial under a different company test name.
A really excellent product.
Still learning.

Vantagens: We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead.
While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Desvantagens: Probably too many options available.
A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

• Avaliado em 13/03/2020
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2020

"Great value and support"

Comentários: Overall a great product, and fantastic value for money when used as part of Zoho One.

Vantagens: Support from Zoho is excellent. We are Zoho One customer, so we also use other Zoho products, hence the native integration is also nice. We also like the Blueprint feature, which is a visual process designer for business process automation.

Desvantagens: We are limited to 20 Blueprints, regardless of how many users we have. Sync functionality to Zoho CRM has not been suitable for us, so we built our own sync service.

• Avaliado em 30/08/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Segurança de rede e informática, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 24/08/2018

"Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase..."

Comentários: I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Vantagens: It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out. HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Desvantagens: I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite.

After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly.

The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise.

So far, everything does not work as advertised.

The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA.

BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens.

I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA.

I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California.

I don’t pay for BETA software.

Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

• Avaliado em 24/08/2018
Umang B.
Sr Director Data and Systems
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/07/2020

"One of the best investments for our organization"

Comentários: Great - and their customer service is great as well.

Vantagens: We got this software after using another vendor for about two years. During that time we learned what our needs were and had Zoho Desk on our shortlist. The criteria that we used was: + Easily integrate into the Knowledge Base (KB)
+ KB easily integrates into tickets
+ Tickets can be handled by multiple departments and permissions can be restricted to those departments
+ Single Sign On (SSO) integration for customers
+ A robust API
+ ASAP(TM?) integration that we can dump onto our website, which allows us to point directly to a particular page in the KB
+ A good mobile app (I personally use it on the iPhone)
+ Customizable reporting
~ A semi-workaround to integrate with Github (via Zoho Project) We're looking forward to Guided Conversations that's in development right now
We look forward to additional releases

Desvantagens: It can sometimes get too bloated on your browser because it has a lot of data under the hood, and search can be finicky at times - but it's quite manageable. The above would not impact me choosing this platform again.

• Avaliado em 14/07/2020
Co-Founder
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2019

"Zoho Desk - Maybe Great, We Will See"

Vantagens: I love that it has a two-way integration with ZOHO CRM

Desvantagens: The customer support has been an issue with ZOHO products in the past. Maybe this time will be different

• Avaliado em 18/12/2019
Denise W.
Assistant Manager
Alimentação e bebidas, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/06/2020

"So far it has been a great service"

Comentários: We picked Zoho because of the worth and in this manner the indisputable reality that we were at that point familiar with their product arrangement as we utilize their Survey programming too. Things were getting lost or overlooked about and it had been making me insane. Zoho has a great set-up of items and this one isn't any special case! Simple to utilize (the essentials at any rate). What's more, it's very reasonable.

Vantagens: I like the way that it converses with all or any of the rest of our Zoho items. It appears only an apparatus inside the framework. It plays pleasantly and interfaces in just barely like the rest of the items. I in reality simply like the appearance of the product, the format, and the way simple it's to utilize. we've thought that it was' improved our reaction times to inbound messages, and accordingly the speed at which we will answer and resolve clients' inquiries.

Desvantagens: Most likely such a large number of alternatives accessible. huge amounts of your time spent up to this point simply understanding the whole stage. I'm despite everything perusing the UI yet it feels a touch less cordial than an elective decision I'm assessing.

• Avaliado em 10/06/2020
Rafael S.
Support Coordinator
Telecomunicações, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2020

"Best cost benefit"

Vantagens: Many functions and options to configure. Easy to use to agents and customers.

Desvantagens: I guess is limitated in layout customozations, like css, colors

• Avaliado em 11/08/2020
Mark R.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/07/2020

"Excellent CRM Software"

Comentários: Excellent, we cannot fault the whole process from start to finish.

Vantagens: The price to get started is 0 that is right NOTHING and the functionality of the software is mind-blowing it has enabled us to grow exponentially, I have tried a lot, this rocks, no contest.

Desvantagens: Takes a little time to understand the system, but hey it is for free at my level, but you will need to upgrade to access other features.

• Avaliado em 07/07/2020
Biotecnologia, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/06/2020

"Zoho desk its amazin"

Comentários: I dont have any problem with zoho desk, its very funciontional

Vantagens: the pricing its very competitive and permit configure diff users

Desvantagens: some words only in english and for moments its slow

• Avaliado em 21/06/2020
  • Avaliado em 22/07/2018

"Awesome Software"

Vantagens: Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far. With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement. This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Desvantagens: Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues. There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work… So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

• Avaliado em 22/07/2018
Neha T.
Tax Consultant
Consultoria de gestão, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/06/2018

"Excellent CRM software with clean interface"

Vantagens: What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

Desvantagens: This doesn’t come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails.
It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form.
It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.

• Avaliado em 19/06/2018
Joel B.
IT Specialist
Imobiliárias, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/11/2018

"Basic but functional"

Comentários: Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Vantagens: Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Desvantagens: Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is (as far as I know) the only way to properly assign a ticket to a user in Zoho Desk. Once the ticket's created, there's no way to tell if it was made by the help desk or if it was submitted by the user. Since most of our tickets are submitted, this can result in some confusion when I have to make one myself and my co-worker assumes that the user wrote it. Lastly, settings can be a bit confusing to navigate. I don't have to use them often, but it takes some feeling around to find what I need.

• Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Leonard J.
Technical Support
Contabilidade, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/07/2018

"Easy to use, but not enough features"

Vantagens: Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

Desvantagens: There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

• Avaliado em 03/07/2018
Jorn K.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/02/2018

"As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential"

Comentários: Makes customer management extremely easy once you get going.

Vantagens: Easy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.

Desvantagens: There isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.

• Avaliado em 27/02/2018
Director Of Ecommerce
Maquinário, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/01/2019

"Great alternative to Zendesk"

Comentários: Overall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless. As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.

Vantagens: In our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.

Desvantagens: While most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.

• Avaliado em 17/01/2019
Shamyal A.
MTO
  • Avaliado em 11/09/2017

"So far my experience using the CRM module was satisfactory. I found the ticket management system wel"

Vantagens: Can be integrated with other CRM platforms and
Can customize and design different features, apps, taps, fields and forms. Providing a customizable platform, this can be mutated whenever the need arises.
Responsive website can detect and respond to device need as required, which means flexibility of mobile platforms is available and will provide ease to mobile operators.
Role based user based and field level security available, which will allow the agent to choose and select who can see what aspects of the tickets and how.
Round robin task allocation is also available which can direct a task to agents equally as task are received.
Customizable knowledge base and distance learning options available which will reduce training time and allow users to train as they go.

Desvantagens: Workflow configuration can be developed, which allows the agent to develop a pre-determined flow for generated tickets. The workflow is flexible and adjustable.
Ticket assignment and delay escalation available. Allows for accountability for assigned tickets. And upward forwarding of task if it breaches the stipulated time limits.
Multiple attachments can be added to each ticket, allowing for greater description of the task assigned.
Taskforce can be maintained involving agent, Area manager, and technician. This can help in perforation of tasks and duties and quick customer response.
Customers can be allowed to view tickets related to their sites, and view the status of resolution of their tickets. This will discourage the customers to directly contact their area managers and wasting their time.
Customers can provide feedback and acknowledgment of their tickets.

• Avaliado em 11/09/2017
Nicholas R.
Software Support Technician
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/03/2018

"Really like Zoho and their offers, it's a good software for the money spent"

Comentários: Organized information for supporting my customer and having their information on hand for any situation that might arise.

Vantagens: I use Zoho Desk every day of the week Mon-Fri on my desktop at work and the app on the weekends to monitor my queue. Overall, this is a solid ticketing system for support issues for my customers since we are an email driven company. It's very organized and is updating all the time that includes new features and performance increases.

Desvantagens: One of the cons I have, is their support team is a bit on the slow side when it comes to responses. This could be that their policies way different then my companies but we least respond in under 24 hours. The other con is their ability to understand what you are trying to describe to them for help. Their forums are a better resource than their support email.

• Avaliado em 07/03/2018
Peter W.
Web Developer
Educação superior, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/11/2018

"Service desk management the easy way"

Vantagens: Zoho Desk, in comparison to its competitors, was very easy to setup and install. We were able to get this running across the organization in no time at all.
ZohoDesk's user interface is very clean and simple, being able to manage and track tickets with ease. We've also had great feedback from the users who are reporting issues via Zoho Desk that the submission system is clear and easy to use.
Being able to integrate with other systems, like Google Contacts, has been very useful. Something it's competitors just dont do.

Desvantagens: Language support is totally lacking, with any language other than English just not being supported at all. This is a particular problem for us, having to work with big numbers of international students and applicants.
The automatic filtering in Zoho Desk leaves a lot to be desired, we've still not been able to configure it so spam emails are rejected and tickets not created.

• Avaliado em 30/11/2018
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/11/2019

"Great customer support platform loaded with features"

Comentários: Overall, it is a nice platform and provides all the necessary tools to effectively run our customer service team. It helps facilitate our customer service processes and ensures proper designation and channels for customer inquiries. However, ironically, the over simplified UI could hinder our teams efficiency since the layout and 'readily' viewable information could use some improvement.

Vantagens: Zoho desk is a great alternative to other helpdesk systems as it provides a huge amount of tools and features such as automatically timing each response time, attaching resolutions, assigning and auto-assigning tickets, and allowing multiple departments to work on a specific ticket if needed. It also provides the ability to make macros and assign tags. Their platform really seems to try and make the whole helpdesk team be as efficient as possible.

Desvantagens: The biggest issue we have with zohodesk is the UI and settings layout. It is clean and simple. However, we found that looking for a specific option or setting could be very time consuming and difficult to find. Having an overly clean and simple interface also seems to have resulted in limited information being visible. For example, you cannot see the time a ticket or response was received (only the time that has elapsed since it was received). Basically, you have to do math to find out when it was actually received or responded to unless you actually click in and view the details of the ticket itself.

• Avaliado em 13/11/2019
Kassy C.
Business Manager
Esportes, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/04/2020

"Inexpensive Customer Service Software"

Comentários: Previous to using Zoho, we were managing all our CS in our email inbox. Items were getting lost or forgotten about and it was driving me crazy. Zoho has an excellent suite of products and this one is no exception! Easy to use (the basics at least). And, it's very inexpensive.

Vantagens: We chose Zoho because of the cost and the fact that we were already familiar with their software setup as we use their Survey software as well.

Desvantagens: Setting up some of the automations is a bit daunting, but we really just haven't taken the time to set it all up. Otherwise, our team really loves it!

• Avaliado em 27/04/2020
Managing Partner
11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/07/2018

"We are using Zoho Desk to support our customers since last 3 years. It is a great software."

Vantagens: Easy to Use.
Free edition has all the basic required features to keep it running for unlimited period of time.
Free edition supports unlimited agents.
Intergrates with CRM.
It has feature to create multiple departments for support , so this software can be used to give support by mulitple departments.
Multiple channels to interact with customers.
I recommend this software to be used by any SME organization, who are looking for a software to support their customers. Zoho Support Team can be help in setting it up quickly.

Desvantagens: Interface should be improved to quicly add all information. Ready to Use reports should be added more.

• Avaliado em 21/07/2018
Rabie K.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/05/2018

"Zoho Desk is the professional tool to support customers in any industry."

Comentários: 1- it is free
2- This software supported us in showing a high level of professionalism
3- It helps us to stay organized
4- Communication is made very easy with the agents and consultants
5- support requests are centralized in one secure place
6- While the ticket could be assigned to a specific agent, all other agents are aware of the ticket and can help each other
7- This software is available on mobile and tablet, and that's really amazing
8- The dashboard is of a great help for management. It creates a competitive spirit between the agents

Vantagens: Software UI Design is beautiful.
Functionalities such as automatic ticket opening is amazing. The customer don't have to connect on your portal to create a ticket. They have just to send an email to the support email id that you define

Desvantagens: There is no chatbot as it is the case for example in Zoho Books where you are constantly supported by someone on the bottom right corner of your window

• Avaliado em 29/05/2018
Luis J.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2018

"It's really great and easy to use"

Comentários: it really helped me to set up my customer service team without too much hustle. I love the product.

Vantagens: I love the simplicity. I don't need to be a developer to set up the account. I also like the way I can integrate my team. The feature of channels is lover and the help desk has been very useful. One of my favorite features too is the happiness rating where I can see how the company and the agents are doing their work in genaral,

Desvantagens: Not too much to say here. I would probbaly like to make easir the mapping and webforms module. I say this because I am not a developer and I really struggle to do this. i wish I could this on my own wihtout depending on IT guys.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2018
Elizabeth M.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 27/09/2019

"Scalable Help Desk"

Comentários: Zoho Desk is an easy to learn help desk for most sized teams.

Vantagens: Zoho Desk is an easy to use, easily scalable help desk option for teams of many sizes. The interface is intuitive​ and nicely designed. It is affordably priced compared to other options and integrates well with other Zoho products.

Desvantagens: With the simplicity of Zoho Desk came a lack of more advanced tools. Otherwise, no complaints.

• Avaliado em 27/09/2019