15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Parallels Desktop for Mac

Sobre Parallels Desktop for Mac

Software de virtualização de desktop que permite aos funcionários usar aplicativos do Windows em um Mac sem reinicializar.

Saiba mais sobre o Parallels Desktop for Mac

Vantagens:

Parallels provides a wonderful UI for using Windows on your Mac. The price is invaluable versus dual booting.

Desvantagens:

It got laggy sometimes and crashed for no reason (as mac user you dont get that a lot with apple software.

Notas do Parallels Desktop for Mac

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,0
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Parallels Desktop for Mac tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 143 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Parallels Desktop for Mac antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (143)

Will
Will
Client Success Director, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Parallels "Coherence Mode" is a gamechanger for macOS lovers who have to run Windows only apps.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I love Parallels. Coherence mode, file sharing and copy/paste make it so simple to run Windows OS and macOS together seamlessly.

Vantagens:

I love how easy Parallels is to set up. Additionally, as someone who greatly prefers macOS, Parallels' Coherence Mode is a gamechanger. Being able to run Windows in the background and work with a windows app in my mac environment has been awesome. Additionally, my colleagues and customers find it easy to use. This is a great option.

Desvantagens:

I think that sometimes it seems to use an excessive amount of RAM, even if you have it limited in settings.

Gordon
Senior SAP Consultant, Canadá
Software, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Parallels Desktop for Mac Integrates Seamlessly with Windows

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Overall, great solution in this increasingly world where more and more companies are moving to the cloud. The would definitely needs more options to be able to access the cloud safely.

Vantagens:

- One of our SAP clients operates in different countries across Africa and decided to go cloud and Parallels Desktop for both Mac and Windows was the perfect solution for all the users and administrators. We set up all SAP databases in the various localities and had the users login via Parallels and so far so good. - Parallels Desktop for Mac a simple and secure option for accessing remote servers either in windows or any other operating system. The application is simple and lightweight and doesn't consume much of your computer resources. This means that you do not need a powerful computer to use Parallels Desktop for Mac to access a much more powerful server. - The set up and installation is quite easy and straightforward with all the Parallels setups readily available from their website. Additionally, the process of putting in the configuration to access a specific server is also not hectic.- Parallels Desktop for Mac is definitely more secure than its counterparts like Remote Desktop. You can st up different access levels for different users depending on what they need to do in the system, like administrator users can be given all the access rights and other non-admin users can be set up only to access what they need to access.

Desvantagens:

- I have had a few connection issues with Parallels Desktop for Mac where users are not able to print from SAP through parallels. Also, if the internet connection is not stable on the user's side, this is prone to a lot of complains from the users especially if the users cannot be able to differentiate whether the issue is Parallels or SAP

Chaz
Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Shady business practices, bloated and unusable

1,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Shady business practices for a product that's become bloated and unusable. Make sure to turn off auto-renew on your payment center. It's on by default. The "Your Subscription is about to renew" email was sent out more than 24 hours after the company took my funds. I, of course, was denied a refund. This is the hallmark of a shady business. Do not give them money. There are much better alternatives out there.

Vantagens:

The name is pretty apt for what the product is.

Desvantagens:

Mostly with the company's auto-renewal practices, and denial of a refund request. Hallmark of a shady company. The product itself used to be brilliant. Each successive version has become more bloated. Incompatibility issues are also present.

Tommy
Tommy
CTO, senior system architect, Suécia
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Running Windows on a Mac (intel or M chips), the EASY way!

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It just works. Like magic. Ok, maybe not magic - but it's perfect and the easiest and fastest way to run virtual machines (Windows 11) on the Mac, even in an integrated environment. Feels just perfect.

Vantagens:

The super fast installation, quick set up and deployment. It just works, fast and the integration with the Mac OS host OS is well made, always working and over the years, never an issue - even with the betas. Some betas broke it, Parallels fixed it in a few days.

Desvantagens:

NOTHING! It's a perfect product, a match made in heaven for Mac!

Franz
Network Administrator, Brasil
Rede de computadores, Profissional autônomo

Operating system virtualization on MacOS

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Running some Windows only applications on my MacBook on the go.

Vantagens:

Support for various guest operating systems like Windows, Linux, Android to run on MacOS. Easy switching of peripherals. Start menu integration

Desvantagens:

Higher battery consumption as when running pure MacOS. But my usage is more limited by the SSD disk space available .

Stan
Stan
Web Manager, EUA
Editoras, 201–500 funcionários

Great tool to run Windows on a Mac, but keep the Mac side too

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have this for work, but for the first time would consider getting a Mac for personal use knowing I wouldn't have to give up or convert things like Microsoft Office that simply work better on the PC...but have all of the speed advantages of working on a Mac. Other software requires you to boot into one OS or the other, but Parallels lets you run both at the same time. Parallels essentially runs a full Windows OS in a Mac 'window' or 'app'. Fires up really quickly, allows you to easily take snapshot backups of the full installation, allows a full screen or not view, and you can easily share files between the two OS systems. (create a file on the Mac and open it in Windows, or vice versa)

Vantagens:

I can run an instance of Windows on my Mac, which easily flipping between both platforms...even sharing files between them. I do testing on Mac and PC all the time and this makes it super easy to test all browsers on both platforms from the same machine without requiring rebooting to move from Mac to PC or vice versa.

Desvantagens:

Notices for updates and license renewals sometimes come up erroneously, but that could be the way my company has installed it on my machine.

Austin
Austin
Technical Developer, Reino Unido
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Support are terrible. Really bad.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Regular annoyance when I need to type a # character. I have contacted support about this numerous times over many years, and each time they promise to solve it, and fail to do so every time. Support make you go through the same things over and over, things you know wont help because they don't even understand what the problem is. They don't take the time to understand the problem. In fact that seem incapable of understanding the problem. I recently (3 months ago) opened a new support ticket for this, spent weeks entertaining their silly suggestions, for them to eventually after much backwards and forwards responded with 'We have forwarded it to the Development Team for further investigation. At which point the ticket disappears from my online portal and I have heard nothing about it in months. Support really lets this product down.

The ability to run a PC on my Macbook Pro

Desvantagens:

It is impossible to type a # character into a VM which is Option+3 on the mac keyboard. This is because Parallels maps Option 3 to Alt + 3 in the windows VM. As a programmer, that is a major major headache. It is a major flaw in the software.

Andrew
Owner / Field Techician, EUA
Hardware, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Parallels software, a Mac professional best choice in virtualization...

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: It's a positive experience, when running Windows 10 or 11 on a Mac computer, Parallels creates a very stable and usable virtualization.

Vantagens:

The ability to either go in full Window mode or use both Windows and Mac OS on the main desktop, allowing one to switch very easily between OS platforms.

Desvantagens:

It's low ability to run all Windows drivers through the Windows virtualization on the Mac, for example, for when using certain USB driven devices that need full driver support.

Prabhjit Singh
Website Developer and Marketer, Índia
Mídia digital, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Parallels Desktop for Mac : Only Solution You Need to Run Windows on your MacBooks

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: My overall experience has been outstanding with this one! If someone is in mood for fun, go ahead download it and let your friends know the feeling of running Windows operating system on your MacBook!

Vantagens:

Did you just buy a new MacBook? If MacOS is not your thing and for some reason you want to try running Windows on your machine then Parallels is a software that you'll definitely need. This thing transforms your MacBook into a whole new machine! You can create virtual computer in which you can assign dedicated storage space and RAM and after the initial setup you'll have Windows OS running withing minutes. Whenever I have used this, it was able to do the job flawlessly and my new virtual machine did all the basic tasks with ease. The UI is also user friendly and you can get started without reading any guides if you have the technical knowledge. I don't think this one will get any competitors soon. Definitely recommended.

Desvantagens:

Parallels Desktop literally comes with no cons. You gotta trust me on this because I've used it for a while now and I never faced any issues. No random crashes, no lag on the virtual machine! This thing is perfect.

James
James
President, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Works well for what it's supposed to do

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

This software works well for mac virtualization. This is more stable compared to vmware and had plenty of features. This is software is very easy to install and manage. This is an IT persons dream.

Desvantagens:

My biggest issue with this software is it seams like you need to be on the annual subscription plan for long term stability. Every major MacOS update, it requires an update to parallels. This can make the software kind of expensive. With that said, if you're a student buy the student version as it will save you a lot of money.

Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A very well put together piece of software!!

Vantagens:

This is THE software to have if you use a mac as your main computer but also need to use software that can only run on a windows operating system. Before I discovered Parallels Desktop for Mac, in order to use windows I had to "dual boot" my mac which I found to be quite time consuming (having restart my computer anytime I wanted to switch). It also meant I couldn't access both operating systems at the same time. Parallels was the answer! It runs just like any other program would on a mac, and acts as a virtual machine, allowing you to install other operating systems with the program. I really like that it allows you to install more than one operating system too. One of Parallels best feature, in my opinion, is that it allows you to access files from all operating systems and you can also drag and drop files from one system to the other. I like how customizable the setting are, particularly when it comes to the security/privacy of your files and what you want to allow each various operating system to have access to. It takes care of all the drivers for you, which I really like because I mean I can use the same trackpad and keyboard setting across the board. It has really helped me to save a lot of time and effort when having to switch between operating systems.

Desvantagens:

One small con that I have experienced is that sometimes the screen resolution gets a little confused when adjusting the size of the window, but it seems to sort itself out after a few seconds. If you're running programs on both operating systems that require high CPU usage, it may struggle a little, but this depends on the spec of your own machine though.

Jennifer
Sr. Development Director, EUA
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Parallels is POWERFUL!

Vantagens:

This software never ceases to impress me. It's almost unbelievable just how powerful this software really is, and I couldn't be happier with it. It's fast, it's easy (but certainly easier if you're tech savvy), and enables me to run Microsoft Windows 10 Pro alongside Mac OSX, simultaneously, and I can also use it to remotely connect to either the virtual Windows machine or my Mac, from any other computer I want. Those are only the main features, too. There are tons more awesome tools built in to the software, such as being able to send files between the two OS' and even copy & paste from Windows to Mac and vice versa. Their customer service is also outstanding... I had to reach out for an issue and I received a reply and a recommended course of action the very same day, just a few hours later.

Desvantagens:

It's not completely intuitive, so if you aren't computer savvy or have little patience, you'll probably be a little frustrated in the beginning. It takes a little bit of time to get it configured, and I'd highly recommend watching any instructional videos they send. I didn't, so it took me a while to figure out even some of the basic features.

Raghav
Student, Índia
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Review on Parallels Desktop for Mac(personal desktop)

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Overall experience is superb. I use the software for accounting purposes.

Vantagens:

1. Switching between the both platforms.2. Apps which doesn’t support Mac now by installing windows through Parallels can use them easily.3. File management: can access files in both the platforms.4. Fast, reliable, constant updates keeps it bugs free, secure, works without crashes.5. Using the Mac shortcuts in windows.

Desvantagens:

The price for subscription based module is quite high. If the prices can be reduced.

Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

Just what I needed

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The major benefit to me was being able to not have 2 laptops simultaneously just to do my job. It truly is the best of both worlds with having to shutdown and reboot the laptop to change the OS I am using.

Vantagens:

After trying to use 2 computers for work (one Mac OS and One Windows 10) this software made life easy. I was able to consolidate down to just the Mac and still have access to all of my Windows tools that I needed. The ability to convert my Windows laptop to virtual save a great deal of time.

Desvantagens:

Accessing some of the advanced features proved to be a little less intuitive that I would hope for. Most things are doable quite easily but some of them just take a little more time to get done.

Derek
Manager of Tech Operations, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

An amazing product when you have to use Windows on Mac

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This is a good product for what it has to offer. Its great to be able to have two different operating system on one device. This is something you are unable to do with a PC. Hands down its worth the money for the software with the features it has to offer.

Vantagens:

The ability to have the Windows OS right on your Mac laptop just like any other app on your laptop and to have multiple versions of the OS. It is truly like having another laptop with you.

Desvantagens:

I would say the biggest con would be that you have to always pay for the upgrade. There should be some sort of way you can purchase a bundle or have it that the next version is free and then you pay after that.

Daniel
ceo, Suíça
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Windows on Mac

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We need several tools that run better on the Windows operating system or can even be run at all. However, we do not want to do without the great possibilities of Mac devices. With Parallels, we have both in one.

Vantagens:

Parallels makes it possible to run virtual desktops on a Mac. The interaction between the two operating systems works smoothly and almost unnoticed with Parallels. The speed is hardly limited.

Desvantagens:

Parallels must be re-licensed repeatedly or an upgrade is recommended. However, the better performance promised is hardly noticeable.

Martin
IT Manager, EUA
Roupa e moda, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Works good with few issues

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It allows me to use MS specific software on my MAC with out having to switch computers or two have to own two computers.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use and integration of the Microsoft OS with the MAC OSX. This allows me to use my MS specific software from within my MAC OSX.

Desvantagens:

The only issue i have, and it's not so much an issue with Parallels itself; that when MS updates come out, they can cause issues with the VM, and it takes time to resolve. I think the Parallels should attempt to get the hot-fixes out faster.

Olga
Master Director, Porto Rico

Best Application for Mac Users and you need windows applications

Vantagens:

This software is awesome. It feels as you are in an actual windows computer. It dont make your computer slow, also you can use the coherence option and use the windows applications as they were installed in your mac. The price is very good.

Desvantagens:

When you buy the license, you buy a software without the annual uploads. You have to pay again to obtain the newer version. However, I have been using the 2016 version and still is good.

Carlos
Front-end developer, Brasil
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent solution for virtualization on macOS

Vantagens:

Parallels Desktop has been my only solution to virtualize Windows and Android OS on Mac. It's really easy to download right from inside the app and performs great.

Desvantagens:

It comes enabled with some features like window and desktop share with Windows, which aren't necessarily what we want from default (right after a new installation). It makes the process a lot more expensive from a memory and processing standpoint.

Artistic Director, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

When in a pinch... Parallels is the place!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I am a Die Hard fan of Quicbkooks but also a great fan of Mac, unfortunately up to this date its not possible to use Quickbooks on Mac (at least the Desktop version, which is my favorite), once they recommended me to use Parallels I jumped on it and it has served me greatly, no need for a clumsy PC on my desk :)

The ability to use PC software on a Mac... priceless

Desvantagens:

Customer service is a bit hard to get ahold of, but not impossible.

Laura
Architect, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Parallels Using ACAD LT on Mac.

Vantagens:

Love being able to use mac for adobe products as well as being able to print like the rest of the mac users in our small office, while concurrently running windows programs such as ACAD LT.

Desvantagens:

Not being able to save to desktop/server in quite the same way between mac and PC. The frequent updates for parallels can also be tedious and expensive.

Oliver
Partner, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

A must program for those dedicated to iMacs and MBPs that require legacy Microsoft based software.

Vantagens:

This program has evolved nicely over the last three versions. The Parallels toolbox is a great addition that allows proper management of Mac OS X in a Microsoft fashion.

Desvantagens:

Still finding some glitches here and there, especially when Apple decides to upgrade OS X every fall. Parallels takes a few days or weeks to catch up with a patch.

Entretenimento, 11–50 funcionários

The best type 2 hypervisor for Mac

Vantagens:

Allows you directly link to bootcamp disk accessing the disk I/O directly. Easily imports VMWare VMDK's The ability to run 2 OS's simultaneously.

Desvantagens:

Performance issues can become apparent if memory is too low. Check your disk and memory requirements and spec accordingly.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Attorney, Trinidad e Tobago
Escritório de advocacia, 11–50 funcionários

My Parallels Desktop experience

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Excellent. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite software of all time.

Vantagens:

So I had an issue with my Macbook Air, it has 256 gb of space on the SSD, and I didn't want to use Bootcamp to install Windows which would take up further space, but I needed access to Windows, as there are certain programs that I just wouldn't get on Mac, and alot of times, I just prefer the Windows version of certain softwares. Hence, Parallels Desktop has been a life saver with it's virtual machine (VM) capability. I can now remained logged in MacOS and I can run Windows through Parallels. Parallels is snappy, doesn't lag, I have access to a Windows environment and I don't have to log out of my macOS to log into Windows if I had gone down the Bootcamp route, so it's saves time, space and I have access to both Windows and Mac at the same time.

Desvantagens:

Could be a memory hog, but considering what the software does, it's understandable.

Robin
Filmmaker, EUA
Filmes e vídeos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best way to run windows on a mac

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have used Parallels on my both my MacBook Pro and iMac. I love having the ability to quickly access software that I would not normally be able to run on my Macs.

Vantagens:

Parallels makes it easy to run Microsoft Windows on your Mac computer. It is simple to set up and gets you up and running quickly. There are a handful of Windows based software that cannot be run on a Mac. Parallels allows you to run these softwares without having to use a separate Windows machine.

Desvantagens:

Parallels can sometimes make you machine run sluggishly or slowly if you have too many programs running at the same time.