15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Square Payments

Sobre Square Payments

Não disponível

Vantagens:

I have used square payment for two of my online stores before, the integration process is very easy, the payment processing is fantastic and the fees is inexpensive.

Desvantagens:

You cannot change the currency once you create the customer, it's really bad because maybe the client could pay with another credit card or another currency.

Notas do Square Payments

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Square Payments tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 2.326 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Square Payments antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2.326)

Caio
comercial, Brasil
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Pagamentos com segurança.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Fácil para efetuar pagamentos, de grande ajuda em movimentação de dinheiro

Vantagens:

Fazer pagamentos e receber pagamentos de forma simples e rápida.

Desvantagens:

Ate o momento não tenho nada negativo para falar sobre o software.

Jessica
Jessica
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários

Square Payments

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Square is very positive and I will continue using it for years to come.

Vantagens:

I can accept all kind of payments. When i started my business I realized most if my customers didn't carry cash. I can take any debit or credit card and if it doesn't swipe with the free reader Square gave me I also have the option of typing it in. My customers no longer have to run to the bank to get cash. With the pandemic going on it also helps that I can take contactless payments to make my customers feel safe. Everyone should know about this and share with other business owners, friends, or familt. I give this software my highest recommendation.

Desvantagens:

There are so many pros and I cant think of but one con. It cost every time you swipe a card and a little more if you have to manually type it in. It works out best to pay when you use it if you dont use it that often but if you use it several times there should be a flat rate fee by the month or an option to choose which plan you would like.

Tydie
Founder, EUA
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

Best Payment Platform

Vantagens:

Very easy to use, invoicing and payment. It had the lowest processing fee of any online payment processor I've found. My clients found it easy to pay via Square. Setting up recurring payments was easy.

Desvantagens:

No cons! I really like Square and will use it as my default and recommend others do too.

Evgeny
Evgeny
Owner, Canadá
Fonte: GetApp

Horrible Customer Service Will nopt recomend using

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Overall its great when there is no isssues, but as soon you need help customer service is horrible.

Vantagens:

Ease of you is the only good thing I can say about it

Desvantagens:

Despute Resolutiong team was no help at all

Megan
Megan
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

The convenience of using Square

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: My overall experience has been great, except for a few hang ups and glitches. I had been worth using for my business, and it works great for my companies needs.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of setting up on the go I safety features that Square offers I like that I don't have to just have a stationary POS. I can take it on the go.

Desvantagens:

The one thing I dislike is the time it takes for my funds to become available for use or transferring to my bank account. Sometimes I can transfer to my bank account and sometimes I have to wait 24 hours to transfer my funds.

Carson
Sales Manager, EUA
Rede de computadores, 11–50 funcionários

Amazing Product Packed with Features

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: It has been so simple. SO easy to use. I can literally run 90 percent of my business in the square platform.

Vantagens:

It's incredibly easy to use, whether it's inventory management, ecomm or in-person sales. The free features are amazing, and the paid features are incredible. You get so much for so little. The integrations are constantly expanding as well.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything negative to say. I wish they would integrate with Pirate Ship but other than that, it's amazing

Chantel
RMT, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Seamless Payments

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I've been using Square payments since opening my business and have never considered another provider. It has made my bookkeeping in credibly user friendly and simple.

Vantagens:

I love that square is synced with my booking software, it makes accdepting payment seamless and paperless.

Desvantagens:

The service fee's could be lower, that is my only issue.

Shana
Excavator operator, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

It's hip to be square!

Vantagens:

My husband purchased this software for our business. I love being able to accept mobile payments on the spot, as well as online payments. It saves a lot of time and energy.

Desvantagens:

The thing that I like least is the processing fees. They can get expensive.

Holly
psychotherapist, Canadá
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Square was great when I needed it! I used it for 9 years without a single issue.

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: If you're looking for a fool proof, user friendly device to take with you anywhere, even making sales in a park or from your car, use this one. The percentage rate they take for services is comparable with other POS software.

Vantagens:

I could take square anywhere. Payments were reliable, easy, fast, effective, and the device is user friendly. You can also take a payment through the app without the actual reader as you can manually enter in credit card details. The $10 cost I paid back in 2015 was a great investment.

Desvantagens:

I recently purchased the larger tap square device and it was harder to set up.

Afrdita
tax preparer, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The most sophisticated payment software

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

I love how simple is to take payment from our clients with Square Payments. Simple and fast. The best payment software compared to others software.

Desvantagens:

I like everything about Square Payments.

Avaliador Verificado
Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use with fixed fees

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Super easy to use with predictable fees. Online payments are extremely easy to do and track.

Desvantagens:

Fees are a little higher than other processors.

Shannon
Graphic Designer, EUA
Design gráfico, 2–10 funcionários

Grow your business quickly

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Square eliminated the need for costly card readers from a bank. The invoice feature allowed you to add clients and track when/if an invoice was paid. Overall, Square is an amazing product that is very versatile and a small business hero.

Vantagens:

Square allows you to take secure payments anywhere. No start-up cost and low processing fees. They also offer a desktop ‘register’ that doesn’t require any software to be installed. Square gave us a professional way to take sales in the field because it eliminates the need for cash payments and gives your customers ease-of-mind when dealing with a start-up. It also provides analytics so that you can track the amount of money you have made and compare that to sales during another time-period. The invoice to email feature was also a time-saver.

Desvantagens:

The pre-determined processing term for funds to be released. You could utilize the paid-for early processing feature but, as a start-up, this was often out of reach. We used this service to take deposits to order client-specific materials so this additional processing time made it difficult to plan projects on occasion.

Cornelia
Cosmético, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best in the town ( market )

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very easy and have access to lots of account futures and perks. We have dedicated Android device that work perfect. Very happy with Square POS.

Vantagens:

We are using this software probably 4 years now, without any any problem. During the time we use different devices and works 100%, without any glitch. Square support was helping us few times to make the tings right and we are very happy in their professionalism and security of all the system. Ohh, yea on this days the security is very important in any business when you work with Credit Cards and money. They are on the top of the game. We try few times other merchants to reduce the fees, but get back to Square for the great service and support.

Desvantagens:

Not real any, If the swap fees would be little lower than 2.75% probably will be great. But hay! prefer service and security first. Very important for our clients and us.

Kelly
Artigos de luxo e joias, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

High processing rates, worth every penny!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I absolutely love that Square offers so many features for small businesses and that they all integrate. If I could give myself advice when I first opened my business, it would be "Don't get a bunch of different programs and lie to yourself that you'll just be more diligent keeping records. Just open the business with Square for everything so it's all integrated in one place."

Vantagens:

It's soooo easy to use! The interface is very easy for our clients to use. It's taking us less time to ring clients out, and clients are leaving much higher tips than when we used other processors. I absolutely love how Square offers all the services a small business could ask for: credit card processing, invoicing, accepting payments offsite, POS systems, appointment booking, ecommerce, the list goes on. I tried lots of other services before switching to Square for everything, and I wish I had just saved myself the time and started using Square for everything and integrating systems right when my business first opened.

Desvantagens:

My only hang up with Square is their high processing rates. I'm aware that they can offer better rates if a business does greater than $250k annually in sales, but that's only if the payments have all been through Square. So it's a little annoying that we're easily surpassing that and proving that with previous years' reports is not sufficient.

Brett
Band Manager, EUA
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários

The Only Merchandise, Website, & Card Payment Manager You Will Ever Need

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Square has satisfied all card processing, website management, inventory management, and merchandise marketing needs for us over the past 6 years wonderfully and will hopefully continue to be the main catalyst in our financial minimization and success as a touring/professional band moving forward!

Vantagens:

As a user of Square for about 6 years now in managing my band’s merchandise, website sales, in-person sales, and all credit/debit card processing needs, I can honestly say that this is the best card processing software in today’s market. The fact that the card processing fees are as reasonable as they are with the card readers and entire web store being 100% free, makes Square the best value when compared to other alternatives. I recommend square almost daily to all my colleagues, business partners, and new fellow musicians I meet each week at home and on the road.

Desvantagens:

There are no cons about using square. I truly cannot even think of one thing I dislike about this software as everything from payments, processing, inventory management, to direct deposit, and even website management is on point at all times. Well done Square.

Angelina
CEO, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 2–10 funcionários

Love my Swuate

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with Square payment has been wonderful. I can either do it on my phone or use the plug in Square which I’ve had since the beginning of me opening and starting Angelina’s arts and crafts.

Vantagens:

I can put a Square card into my Apple Pay wallet transfer money from Square to my checking account if need be or to one of my employees checking account to pay them p

Desvantagens:

Call a square is I still have not received my equipment I ordered two months ago three maybe four months ago paid for it online with my PayPal card and I checked on it and they said it was sent out

Debbie
Owner-Teacher, EUA
Música, Profissional autônomo

I’m a Piano Teacher, Not an Accountant

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I’ve been with Square for several years, since I started teaching piano as more of a full-time profession instead of a side hobby, and overall, I’m VERY happy with them! I’m not an accountant, nor do I want to spend lots of time on the admin/financial side of my business; Square has just enough customization options and report capabilities to keep this Creative happy. I know there are cheaper payment processors out there, but I really enjoy the ease of use that Square provides along with the brand recognizability.

Vantagens:

Recurring billing and automatic reminders, all the way!! Saves me so much time & energy in sending out invoices each month to my 30+ piano families. I’m not sure why I used to dread sending out invoices each month, as it means I’ll get paid. But I very much dreaded it, and would drag my feet in sending invoices. With automatic recurring billing, I set it up once (very simple to do) and I don’t have to think about it again, until I get the email confirmation that all the invoices have gone out. Then I think about it again when I’m notified that the invoices have been paid (the best!;).

Desvantagens:

I SO wish I could set up and send invoices in bulk...just create a template, enter a list of email addresses, and hit send. It’s not at all difficult to create and send invoices, just a little time consuming on the front end when each one has to be set up individually.

Ericka
Veterinária, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

They Hold Your Payments To Control You!

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am very unhappy. I felt violated and robbed by Square. My clients were upset and felt the same by my company not getting paid when they paid us for services.

Vantagens:

Easy in person credit card payments from customers.

Desvantagens:

That you get no access to your payments when paid. Square keeps the payment paid to you for services by the customer at their decision.

Karen
Ownwr, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Square Payments Has Huge Productivty Advantage

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Think fees for things for each transactions and reinstate payments over time option

Vantagens:

Love how easy it was to set up and begin to use to collect customer monwy for Services and Products.

Desvantagens:

Do not like swipe Rates vs key in Rates per transaction. Do not like cost of accessories, do not like small print on Smartphone Display

Kevin
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Excellent program for the price

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent. Also, great customer service!

Vantagens:

This product integrates with a few different software programs I use, making running my business and accepting payments seamless! I also like the functionality and the overall look and feel of the buy buttons I integrate into my website. Very clean!

Desvantagens:

Honestly, I can't think of any cons at the moment.

Scott
Operations Manager, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11–50 funcionários

Past user of Square Payments

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The rates were low, the application was super easy to use and we liked it when it worked for us.

Vantagens:

The device to put on the ends of our ipads and iphones was small and easy. It was a very easy and smooth application to use.

Desvantagens:

There were times were the device didn't work out in the field for our technicians. Square could not seem to figure out a solution to the problem. They definitely did try but we continued to have issues

Lillian
Lillian
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Finally a Payment Processing Solution without a major learning curve, fast and efficient, solid!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I believe that Square is the best payment processing solution for small business. The rates are minimal and there's no month to month charge. Square as a company does not send a lot of emails to my business inbox. They know I can go to their site if I have questions. I absolutely love how I can have charged funds in my account within seconds of pushing a button to automatically transfer those funds to my local bank account. Customers are able to review my company after the purchase! Square has become an accepted payment processing solution with my customers who are very comfortable using it. If they've purchased from other retailers who use Square, their send receipt info is automatic. The moment you press the button to conclude the sale, those customers automatically get receipts. Square goes one step further for those of us who do wholesale as well as retail. I take Square on my phone with me into my wholesale stores. I am able to fill shelves as needed and invoice accordingly on my square payment processing app under the invoicing option. I can select terms and send the invoice to the store owner immediately as an email. No more having to worry about doing invoices after the fact. You can create invoices on the fly with Square Payments Processing! Are you a small businessperson looking for a great payment processing solution? Square made my sales a lot easier. No fumbling around to wait on the software in front of a customer. Easy, fast, reliable!

Vantagens:

Square is very easy to use! I am a soap and candlemaker who does a lot of farmers markets and shows and Square has made it very easy for me to accept credit cards on-the-go. For those who like to input inventory, you can do so at your laptop and simply select the products that customers are purchasing from your store or market stand shelves for ease of use. I prefer the option that lets me manually enter an amount. Tax is configured on a separate screen prior to usage. When entering in an amount to charge, the square app calculates the tax automatically. I really like the square payment processing wireless chip reader that allows me to accept credit cards that are chip enabled. Customers sign for their purchase and then indicate if they want to have a receipt sent to their email or their phone, an eco-friendly solution and a way my business cuts down on costs. I don't have to purchase receipt books! At the end of market, I push a button and the funds I charged are in my bank account within seconds!

Desvantagens:

Nothing. This is a win, win situation for small business!

Chasity
Chasity
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Easy Peesy

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall I'd recommend Square to anyone starting out and looking for ease but also great service and a great platform. Square hasnt done anything to make me want to leave. The POS system came fast, the card came fast and they are always upgrading the system for the different ways to pay. I've also never had any issues with fraud.

Vantagens:

If you havent noticed... I love ease and the path of least resistance. And thats Square payments. Everything about their system is heaven and so easy to use. The app never an issue, the POS systems never an issue and they arrive quickly. I love that Square is always upgraded and working with the times. It's also not expensive and the transfer rates are not bad. I love that square doesn't take 6 years to payout either.

Desvantagens:

I would like for square to think about taking a little more time on the invoicing. I'd love to use it as opposed to Paypal.

Ihor
CEO, EUA
Fonte: GetApp

Garbage product and company

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I initially tried Square several years ago. It seemed to be ok but the processing fees were high. Soon after I was approached by another company that charged half the processing fees. As my company's needs changed I decided to switch back to Square, believing it would better meet my company's current requirements. After processing 2 transactions by account was placed on hold and pending review due to suspected fraud. After long hold times and jumping through multiple prompts my operations manager was able to get a live agent on the phone, and was told this was just a standard verification process and the funds would be deposited into my account in 1-2 days. Shortly after I received an email stating that the account was verified and the funds were released. We processed several other transactions and the same situation occurred. The funds were released again after several days. We processed a couple more transactions and received an email that the account was permanently locked and the funds would be held for up to 90 days, without any explanation what occurred. My only option was to refund my customers through Square, then wait several days for those funds to be credited back to their accounts, and then re-run those cards with a new credit card processing company. This caused a disaster my business operations that week as parts could not be ordered and cars could not be released to customers because the payments could not be made. I will never use Square again.

Vantagens:

The mobile card reader was appealing, but it doesn't make up for the major issues I had with the service.

Desvantagens:

Customer service was terrible. It was difficult to get a live agent on the phone.

Hannah
Clerical Assistant, EUA
Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Square will likely become the universal POS app

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I really love square! I would recommend this to any business owner who wants to track their sales better and make improvements based upon those results.

Vantagens:

I LOVE square! I have been I user of this software for 3 or 4 years now at two different jobs and it has so many capabilities. I used this at a paddleboard shop and it did the trick but had way more capabilities than the business really needed. However, at the restaurant I worked at, this was everything we needed. It accepts all forms of payment (apple pay, google pay, android pay, tap-to-pay credit cards, all credit card brands if you choose, cash). The system for rining customers up takes a little while to get but after you do it is a breeze. This software is also very customizable. You can show products in a list, group them, add pictures to them, organize them how you want etc. By far the MOST thing in this system is the analytics/data piece. You can see how many of each product were sold in any particular time period, how that compares to other days/weeks, the best selling items...possibilities are endless.

Desvantagens:

I really don't have much to complain about with this. I've had problems with the chip reader connecting in many cases, and you also have to make sure to have very reliable wifi or else the product will not process payments.