15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Medical Mime

Sobre Medical Mime

Desenvolvido para atender às necessidades exclusivas de tratamento de abuso de drogas e instalações comportamentais.

Saiba mais sobre o Medical Mime

Vantagens:

Extremely easy to use and learn. I like being able to have all client information in 1 spot and at my fingertips.

Desvantagens:

If you are not considered an "administrator" then you cannot delete something when you enter it in incorrectly by mistake which makes more work for someone else.

Notas do Medical Mime

4,0
Relação qualidade/preço
3,7

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Medical Mime tem uma classificação geral de 3,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 15 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (15)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Países

Países

Uso

Classificar por

Você já usou o Medical Mime antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (15)

Loni
Behavioral Health Technician, EUA

Easy to Use

há 2 anos

Our Software has been greatly enhanced since your review. Give a call at Medical Mime to see the new features.

Kay
Substance Abuse Counselor, CADC, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I really enjoy this program. It is easy to navigate and the response time when problems get resolved

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Helps me on my job and document accordingly

Vantagens:

There are so many things I like. The ability to have several screens open at once. The ability to move freely between the screens and the simplicity and diversity at the same time

Desvantagens:

That the initial information entered into the assessment does not always populate to the documents or forms we use and it can create additional work. OR when there is a change or mistake that has been made in the initial assessment and I have already signed the assessment, I am unable to make the correction without your help. This can be time consuming.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

It was a slow process getting started with this software.

Vantagens:

Obviously, having an Electronic Health Record Management system on your computer is so much better than having bulky paper files all over the office.

Desvantagens:

I wish there wasn't so many different buttons to click in order to get to different parts of the software.

Eric
Executive Director, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Most of the functions work well, but there are still some glitches that continue.

Vantagens:

Ease of access to each clients chart, that it is web based, 2FA, ability of administrator to create and edit forms.

Desvantagens:

When printing, it would be nice to condense spaces between paragraphs. Some completed and signed forms remain displayed as incomplete. Repeated request: Would like to have ability to assign supervision and cosigning (automatic notification to supervisor to cosign), BestNotes has this feature as well as other ehr software I've recently looked into. Not sure why this is not a priority with you guys.

há 2 anos

Our Software has been greatly enhanced since your review. Give a call at Medical Mime to see the new features or email me directly.

Dee
Substance use disorder counselor, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

easy to learn and use

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It was just a much easier way to complete all of the paperwork needed

Vantagens:

I like that you can track everything you do. Like that it's easy to keep track of clients and all the needed paperwork for those clients. I also like how we been able to customize some of the assessments that we need.

Desvantagens:

One of the worst things about this software that it is not able to work with Dragon in some of the fields. You cannot use Dragon when completing group notes. You have to use a DragonPad and then copy and paste into the group and into the individual notes for each client.

Alex
COO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Cost efficient, great tech support and customer service.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It has made our company much more thorough and efficient both clinically, and on the back end.

Vantagens:

This amazing and wonderful product is very easy to use. Even easier to train our staff, with the help of great tech support.

Desvantagens:

The only downside to this product is that there is no way for clients to log in securely on their own. Only staff/administrators have access.

há 2 anos

Thank you for leaving a review. Having a client Portal feature is on our Road Map, it is something we look forward to adding to Medical Mime in the future. You can get more information and updates directly from your Account Manager.

Ben
CHief Administrative Officer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

We found it a very cost efficient way to keep accurate records for our business

Vantagens:

Accessibility to customer support is by far the best thing and makes the transition from paper filing a smooth and seamless process. Our staff has also had an easy time with customer support.

Desvantagens:

Needs client portal. It would be nice if their way a client portal for our clients to have access to features like worksheets and curriculum to stay up to date in a cutting edge way.

Nicholas
Administrative Assistant, EUA

Easy to use portal.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: All documentation is safe and secure.

Vantagens:

This portal is easy to navigate and the dashboard is very informative. I particularly like the Form section due to its easy access to all patients clinical documentation.

Desvantagens:

Would like to see a Android and iPhone App for mobile use. There is too many situations where phone access is needed due to the nature of the business.

jill
Direct care staff, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I found the program has to many steps to get to what I need for my actual position.

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I can read all my coworkers reviews from each Client and its helpful to my position.

Vantagens:

I like the forms I actualy use they are very self explaintory. They are simple to use I just check boxes and write just a small sumary.

Desvantagens:

The steps that I have to get through to get to my actual program I need. I think its a bit confusing when learning it takes a while to just do it by memory.

Chontel
Therapist, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The software is easy to navigate.

Vantagens:

The software is easy to navigate and very efficient. Also the staff helping the agency was very nice.

Samuel
Program Director, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Honesty

3,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Like the ease of use. Very user friendly

Desvantagens:

Lack of implementation of new features.

Hillary
Case Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I utilized Medical Mime to write group notes, case management notes, and referrals.

Vantagens:

The software was user friendly. We had a variety of ages and technology experience levels that were able to utilize Medical Mime. Our Medical Mime representative was always available and went out of her way to educate us on the software.

Desvantagens:

The software did time stamp everything, but it did not time out. Staff were able to edit documents, but then it would re-time stamp the document.

Mickey
Intern, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Medical Mime does the basics and was not too difficult to use.

Vantagens:

I learned the system in a couple of days. It has a lot to it and they were helpful uploading the forms we used into the system.

Desvantagens:

No spell checker. Difficult to create templates for documentation. Not intuitive. Scheduling repetitive events is clunky. Doesn't work consistently.

Brian
Group Facilitator, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Love the intuitive nature of your product and the way it is organized

Comentários: Organization

Vantagens:

The intuitive nature, the ease and the accessibility of being able to work with the software offsite

Carmela
Counselor, EUA

Good overall

Vantagens:

Easy to use for what I'm doing but I'm new so don't have much to say at the moment. Maybe next time I can help more