15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do LambdaTest

Sobre LambdaTest

O LambdaTest é uma plataforma de teste entre navegadores baseada na nuvem, na qual é possível testar um aplicativo da internet em mais de 1.400 combinações entre navegador e sistema operacional.

Saiba mais sobre o LambdaTest

Vantagens:

It has an easy to use interface on every featureIs feature rich considering the priceLove the tunnel functionality to test pages running locally.

Desvantagens:

There is a bit of lag, but I understand I'm controlling another machine over the internet, but the lag isn't that much, I was still able to work and get the job done.

Notas do LambdaTest

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O LambdaTest tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 251 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o LambdaTest antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (251)

Driele
desenvolvedora, Brasil
Gestão da educação, 10.000+ funcionários

experiencia em primeira utillizacao

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: ate o momento boa

Vantagens:

parece ser bom, foi minha primeira utilizacao

Desvantagens:

ter que pagar para ter um servico completo

Sahra
Sahra
SDA/QA, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

LambdaTest – A Powerful Cloud Infrastructure for Cross Browser Testing

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The organization we operate in has a broader audience. We need to ensure that our website is responsive, independent of our client's browser or operating system. To keep ahead of our clients, we needed a solution to ensure that our changes would render seamlessly when delivered to the market. LambdaTest has proved to be the go-to tool for us in our journey. When it comes to the latest desktop and mobile browsers, testing local pages, mobile responsive testing, LambdaTest excels at providing us all the features that our organization needed. With automated cross browser testing, we were able to reduce our test execution cycles at a minimal cost and via its integration with CircleCI we were able to continuously test our website every time a deployment is done. Big thanks to LambdaTest for their affordable pricing plans and supportive communication staff.

Vantagens:

The Underpass app helps to configure local test environments instantly. LambdaTest integrates with a variety of codeless automation and CI/CD tools like LEAPWORK, TestingWhiz, CircleCI etc. Google lighthouse report in Automation is incredible to view performance metrics of the websites. Very pleased with how their support staff has helped us with the issues.

Desvantagens:

As of now, the lighthouse feature in Automation is only available in macOS. Would be great if they could incorporate it in more operating systems soon.

Giulia
Full Stack Developer, Brasil

A Quick and Easy Way to Test Browsers

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: While my experience with LambdaTest was limited due to the short trial period, I found the software to be easy to use and effective for cross-browser testing. I appreciated the range of browsers and operating systems available, and the user-friendly interface was a plus.

Vantagens:

The free trial version of LambdaTest was easy to set up and use. The interface was user-friendly, and the software worked well for the brief amount of time I had to test it. Additionally, LambdaTest provides a wide range of browser versions and operating systems to test on, which is helpful for cross-browser testing.

Desvantagens:

The biggest drawback of the free trial version was the limited time for testing. I only had a minute to test Safari, which wasn't enough time to conduct a proper test. Additionally, the paid plans can be a bit pricey, especially for small businesses or individuals.

manoj
QA, Índia
Hotelaria, Profissional autônomo

Lambda test tool review

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: I can test the application in any mobile device using it is a very good testing tool, but it has some flaws. For eg :- UI changes are not visible, very slow and ect..ectbut overall tool is very good but need to improve some quality's

interface, screen recording functionality

Desvantagens:

screen shot, home page button

Francisco Jose
Sys admin, Chile
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best cloud emulator solution

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I think is the best for companies to test their software because you can emulate a tons of scenarios and have a very detailed process and debug procedures

Vantagens:

I have not explored yet the team tools, but they seem to be great, I like all the platforms where i can test out product, android almost all version and new version ios same, tons of devices to select and test

Desvantagens:

I would like to have spanish support, but we have managed to wotk with this english interface and support

Grant
QA, Canadá
Serviços de informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very good testing suite offering cross-browser, cross-OS and API testing.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: This software has immediately made testing our web app in different OSs and browsers so much more accessible. We don't have to have our own virtual machine farm functioning to test various configurations and situations.

Vantagens:

The features I found most useful in this software was it's cross-browser and cross-OS capabilities for manual testing. We will, however be leveraging the automation testing elements of the software.

Desvantagens:

I feel that the pricing models could use some work. There is a huge leap between the manual or live testing subscription and the automation subscription. I realize this is due to the feature set that needs to be included for automated testing, but it's still more than 3x the monthly outlay than the manual suite.

Abhishek
Senior Quality Analyst, Índia
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Easy To Use This Platform

Comentários: Overall Good Experience

Vantagens:

Real Time device available.Easy to find the device along with the latest versionBug Capturing

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it don't support the heavy page load. Loading issue problem. Slow work

Internet, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

very good product and very useful

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: a very quick way to debug our web applications.

Vantagens:

great numbers of versions and platforms to check

Desvantagens:

test web app in different browsers and devices

Harshit
Quality Engineer, Índia
Artigos de luxo e joias, 201–500 funcionários

3,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to choose the device and performance is quite fast as compare to browser stack. This is my initial feedback, I have just started using this, will add my observations later.

Desvantagens:

Performance and speed. It takes less time to load pages.

Ratnadeep
QA Engineer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários

Lamba Review - Really impressive

5,0 há 9 meses

Automation, Real time browser test, Real Device Test

Desvantagens:

Screenshot Feature can be improved by automated login feature to a third party website.

Dan
Dan
Frontend Web Engineer, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

Good collection of browsers and it’s scalable!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Using LambdaTest automation we could run all our functionality tests suits across multiple browsers and OS. Helped us identify UI misalignment specific to browsers or functionality failure due to incompatibility with a particular browser. The good part is you can automate screenshots and get insights into where and which browser your website’s UI is going off. Then we can use the live feature to identify and debug the compatibility issue. We strongly believe customer experience is the key and that could impede your product growth. With lambdatest, we could see improvements in identifying errors before our customer does.

Vantagens:

Offers out-of-the-box geolocation testing in automation which is amazing! You can select browsers, os, country and start testing instantly. As said we perform multiple tests for browsers coverage, so we have scaled up our testing pipeline and are now running multiple tests in parallel. This scaling up was way too easy. No more adding VMs for testing locally.Further, offers integration with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab which makes our cycle easier.

Desvantagens:

Mobile application testing would be helpful for us.We have been asking the support team for this feature but it's yet to be implemented. Would also like to see more devices for screenshot testing.

Head of tech, Reino Unido
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

Lambda Test works well with Circle CI

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: works well, a little expensive for what we need. We don't use a fraction of the features of options and so if we did that would help propel us forward

Vantagens:

Works well via the API, I can run parallel tests, manual debugging is simple and quick with a wide range of devices, browsers and versions

Desvantagens:

licence modal is not great, limited to 10 users and 1 thread. going to 2 threads doubles the cost despite the fact we use it only on regression day

Shankar
Tech Lead, Índia
Software, 10.000+ funcionários

LambdaTest offers

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: 1) Executing bigger regression scripts overnight2) Having a video evidence of the test execution which can be referenced in the future

Vantagens:

I use LambdaTest to run automated tests.1) It really helps to execute bigger scripts which take hours for execution on LambdaTest and work on another scripts parallelly.2) It's pretty easy to check the video execution of scripts for debugging

Desvantagens:

1) LambdaTest hangs while going through existing videos.2) LambdaTest results split into multiple suites when test suite contains multiple tests. e.g. Jenkins Build ID: 115 has 100 tests which takes 12 hrs for completion. In this case LamdaTest displays 2 test suits with Jenkins Build ID: 115, and scripts are divided into these 2 suites.3) LamdaTest UI is little confusing to the new person. But its becomes very easy with time.

Arun
Full Stack Developer, Índia
Mídia digital, 51–200 funcionários

Best Cross Browser Testing Tool

Vantagens:

Lambdatest is the best tool because of its accuracy and easy to use and work very well, also they provide extra features like automation.

Desvantagens:

I think its pricing little bit high compare to others, but giving extra tools as well

Gregory
Developer, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great alternative to Browserstack and other platforms

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Lambdatest is one of those tools that just works. I don't need it all the time but when I do, it's invaluable to have.

Vantagens:

It's easy to use and spin up test environments when users report bugs. The automated testing and screenshot features are also huge timesavers.

Desvantagens:

There's nothing to list. It just works.

Kailash
QA Engineer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Best Tool for Cross Brwoser Testing

Vantagens:

simple and user-friendly experience, easy-to-use pricing is affordable for every type of user.

Desvantagens:

iOS scrolling is not good or friendly. and sometimes application loading speed is not sufficient for heavily loaded application

Spencer
Quality Assurance Engineer, EUA
Software, 2–10 funcionários

Mobile Automotive tests work great with Lambda

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I love it. It works great. When I have a problem I can chat with a Lambda Engineer at all times. Their customer service is really fast and helpful. Best of all it was cheaper and it works better then the reset of competition.

Vantagens:

It works great. The tests run smooth on their really time devices. I have tired many other cheaper products and the devices freeze, crash or the the configuration is to complex and time consuming to understand. Lambda works great with easy code samples and tutorials. I got my older app tests to run on lambda with 50 lines of code changes or less.

Desvantagens:

I wish the manual really time devices would be as stable as the automotive really time devices. The manual devices seam slower and the taps are not as accurate.

An
Digital Marketing Specialist, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

A Great Tool for Quality Assurance

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall LambdaTest is a fantastic tool for Quality Assurance. Happy with my experience.

Vantagens:

I use LambdaTest almost daily. It is easy to learn and easy to use. Pros: LambdaTest features the most up-to-date versions of browsers/devices. It lets you video record and builds a gallery of screenshots to keep track of bugs. I value mobile optimization and this tool allows me to run tests on different phone brands and even change the screen rotation.

Desvantagens:

It could take some effort to scroll on Android devices.

Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 201–500 funcionários

Review By QA Neeraj Gupta

Comentários: good

Vantagens:

Usability productivity penetration white box yellow box snadbox

Desvantagens:

Not providing solutions to the problems of the problems I have which they couldn't gave

Will
Web Developer, Países Baixos
Design, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Very easy to use and works well

Comentários: Amazing

Vantagens:

The features offered at the price point was really good. It makes it very easy to do my job. I really like the addition of the LT Browser app as that makes it even quicker to test things.

Desvantagens:

The latest iOS versions aren't always available.

Yash
QAE, Índia
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

The Upcoming Rising Testing platform

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I liked it because it has helped me report and fix many existing UI issues and has helped in automation.

Vantagens:

The most important feature I like about Lambdatest is that it is very user-friendly due to its good UI, plus it provides all the latest devices to use even updating its browser versions. It even gives inspect type function to check the functionality in different devices which is useful for me.

Desvantagens:

It doesn't provide types of laptop devices which is not good, it should provide as it provides various mobile devices rest of the functions are good.

Fonte da avaliação

Good tool for testing apps on real devices and for multibrowser testing

Vantagens:

Various devices available for app testing and multi browsers available for website testing in real time

Desvantagens:

Some times the support is not on time and small laptops are also not available for real device testing

Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

I liked the screenshots and real time testing features

Desvantagens:

There weren't enough short term pricing options

Randhir
Randhir
Assistant Manager Sales Marketing, Índia
Materiais de construção, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One click bug login and Tunnel

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Great

Vantagens:

Lambdatest was the obvious choice due to its easy to understand features. We wanted a tool such as this to test our website before launch. We were able to connect the tunnel and can test the locally hosted applications. What really made our decision for LambdaTest was One-Click bug login feature. We were able to push the bug from anywhere on the platform if we found the issue. Smart UI really helped us in Visual regression bugs. They have done a great job in terms of browsers availability and Tunnel availability.

Desvantagens:

Can't think of any as of now.

Resposta do LambdaTest

há 4 anos

Thanks a lot Randhir for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Nicolas
Web Designer, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo

Fantastic Customer Service

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: One word: FANTASTIC

Vantagens:

I really like the price point and features on Lambda Test. They have great functionality and features. With the many options they provide, I'm able to test websites on multiple platforms to make sure they work correctly on specific devices. Their customer service is by far the best I've seen in similar companies. They worked with me and helped me with anything I needed.

Desvantagens:

Had very few issues overall. The only negatives are, if you use high resolutions the tests can be slightly laggy, but that's expected. It's works very well 90% of the time.

Resposta do LambdaTest

há 4 anos

Thanks a lot Nicolas for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.