Avaliações do HubSpot Marketing Hub

da HubSpot

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre HubSpot Marketing Hub

O HubSpot é um sistema de marketing de entrada na Internet que ajuda as empresas a serem encontradas online e gerarem mais leads.

Saiba mais sobre o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Exibindo 4.179 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Sean D.
Marketing Manager
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/08/2019

"A platform with a soul— HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices"

Comentários: HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has been our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.

Vantagens: HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters. With We've been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows. HubSpot's ease of use also makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient. What I liked:
• Simple, intuitive fool-proof interface
• Great support and learning resources
• HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn marketing automation
• Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build

Desvantagens: Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products. Improvements I'd like to see:
• Better CRM function-- it was too limited for us to use
• Greater flexibility with reporting custom dashboards
• Ability to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection
• Ability to A/B test automated emails without workaround

• Avaliado em 02/08/2019
Md masoom R.
Sr Executive Sales and Research
Seguros, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/06/2019

"Great Marketing Automation Platform."

Comentários: Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Vantagens: I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Desvantagens: There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

• Avaliado em 11/06/2019
Katie F.
Content Developer
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/05/2020

"Marketing Automation is a Breeze with Hubspot"

Comentários: Prior to using Hubspot, we had no marketing automation platform at all. Nada. Marketing automation wasn't a thing for our company! Slow to the game, I know. However, the perk of Hubspot is just how quickly you can learn and use the software. You don't have to be an expert - everything is laid out for you exactly as you need it. Plus, the Hubspot support team is incredible. Now our company has a robust and thriving series of marketing automation workflows that are based on everything from NAISC codes to form submissions to deal stages. We're happy!!

Vantagens: Marketing Automation in Hubspot is incredible!! I couldn't be happier to work with this platform daily. From creating automated emails to implementing automated workflows - everything within Hubspot is easy peasy. When making the automated emails, it's literally as simple as 1-2-make email- click save for automation - done. I can't imagine it being any more intuitive. Then using the workflows feature that use these automated emails - super simple. We haven't progressed too much further down the automation rabbit hole than the above, but we'll get there. So if you're a company like ours who is moving a bit slower - but wants to focus on marketing automation - Hubspot is definitely the platform for you.

Desvantagens: Only issue I've encountered is that Hubspot can be buggy at times. At least twice a month you'll get a notification in the system that your emails aren't sending, or that workflows are being delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances." It can take a day or so to resolve. Not too annoying, but I'd expect this once in a while - not monthly. Seems they have a few kinks to work out.

• Avaliado em 20/05/2020
Beatriz R.
Bachelor of Education
  • Avaliado em 17/04/2018

"With HubSpot I simplified my marketing strategy and unified my team, tools and data in one place!"

Comentários: Answering some messages, sending welcome messages, or being able to send certain emails can be very time consuming and tiring if done manually. In fact, in cases where the volume of users is too large, it could be impossible. The best solution to these problems is using HubSpot

Vantagens: With the automation of marketing, we rely on the behavior to customize emails, content and offers.
Automate email campaigns to help our prospects move through the funnel and generate more qualified sales opportunities.
It also creates extraordinary emails without having to modify codes. You choose between a dozen activations, conditions and actions to send the appropriate emails to the right sales opportunities at the right time. But the best thing of all is that each workflow that it generates can be linked to a clear objective, so that we will always know if our emails work correctly. Also, because workflows are part of the fully integrated marketing platform, it also has the tools to grow and replenish our database as contacts leave the list naturally over time.

Desvantagens: The marketing aumatixación can become a complex process apart from the economic expense generated by its use. Also when there are so many tools we run the risk of focusing on paying attention to one and leaving out many automated marketing opportunities and we would be paying for functions that we do not use.
In addition, all the tools for automated marketing have their fundamental basis in the segmentation of leads, and their function is to gather information about these users in order to deliver certain content.
And the problem with this is that often this information is not always accurate enough and could lead us to deliver content to unsuitable people at the wrong time and, then, not get anything to help us, or the client in his decision-making or the brand in its growth.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por HubSpot em 18/04/2018

Hello Beatriz!

Thank you for taking the time to write this thorough review - we really appreciate your feedback!

I am really glad to hear that the platform has been helpful in unifying your marketing team's strategy, tools, and data in one place! It sounds like you are making great use of the Workflows tool to do business easier and faster!

As far as room for improvement - I'd love to dig in deeper to some of the specific issues you have been facing. Specifically, when you speak about your feeling that you may prioritizing certain tools within HubSpot while neglecting other ones - do you find this is something that happens often? Do you need to remind yourself to invest time in the other tools? Would it be helpful if HubSpot reminded you periodically about the other tools at your disposal or would this prove to be more annoying than helpful?

If you would like to continue the conversation, feel free to email me and we can keep talking!

Carl

• Avaliado em 17/04/2018
Marketing Operations
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"Easy to Implement and Maintain"

Comentários: Support is really fantastic. They take the time to explain things and help you understand limitations and great workarounds. Great support, coupled with the fact they have the HubSpot Academy, it's really easy to learn this tool, even if you're not particularly ops-minded.

Vantagens: Very easy to use and takes minimal time to implement the tool. A lot of their default settings really encourage common "good operational" practices, like GDPR, progressive profiling on forms, opt-in, managing multiple contacts, ect.

Desvantagens: Similarly to the pro, because of HubSpot's simplicity, it sometimes can lack in complexity. Concepts like multi-touch attribution reporting are still in the early stage of development compared to other tools. However, HubSpot is always releasing new features and I've found that a lot of the more recent additions permit more complexity with

• Avaliado em 20/02/2020
Brad D.
Graphic & Web Designer
Organização cívica e social, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/02/2020

"Fantastic for e-mails. Forms and landing pages need some TLC."

Comentários: Overall, Hubspot's marketing hub has been of great benefit to our organization. The only thing stopping from me giving it full marks is that certain aspects of the hub need to be expanded. For instance, the form system doesn't allow you to remove form submissions, and even though many people have requested that functionality on the HubSpot ideas board, it has been tagged as "not planned" for over a year now. I am puzzled as to why their otherwise highly flexible form system has a few shortcomings that mean it can't remove our need for Gravity Forms or other solutions. The call to action button builder is also not as customizable as I would like, although with some HTML knowledge it's easy to get around this issue.

Vantagens: It's very easy for anyone to make a beautiful-looking e-blast to send to a mailing list. Managing lists is also very easy and flexible. The default e-mail templates are beautiful and easy to customize, and the drag and drop interface for e-mails is very easy to use and highly customizable.

Desvantagens: Some parts of the marketing hub, such as the Form builder, need a little work. Some features available in Wordpress's Gravity Forms plugin, for instance, are not available in Hubspot (e.g. conditional logic for showing certain form elements such as text boxes, etc.) The landing page editor is also not as easy to use as the e-mail builder, and I'm not sure why it wasn't designed with the same drag and drop system as the email builder.

• Avaliado em 07/02/2020
Jenna W.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/02/2020

"HubSpot has been a game changer"

Comentários: We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Vantagens: We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Desvantagens: There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

Charline F.
Content & Communication Manager
Design, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/02/2020

"Get your sales and marketing on the same page!"

Comentários: I built three websites, which I manage completely via the Hubspot tools. I'm able to generate inbound traffic through various marketing efforts (blogging, emailing, posting on social media, website building,...). I manage all the incoming traffic via various analytics and insights. It is satisfying to notice that my hard work pays off.

Vantagens: Hubspot contains all the tools you could wish for as a marketing or sales professional. Your results are clearly visible and manageable. Inbound marketing has never been so exciting and profitable! I love the great user experience, which is constantly being improved thanks to monthly updates of new and improved features. Finally, I am very satisfied with the customer service. Every time I have an issue, I am helped quickly and accurately. Even if there is no solution to my problem, we will look for an alternative together.

Desvantagens: As a creative marketer, I would love more options to make my website even more appealing and less static. I'm looking forward to all the new features being added to the website builder in the future! Improvements are also possible in terms of social media. The results (likes and interactions) are not always accurate. In addition, the posting options are fairly limited. I wish you could add a photo carousel or album (instead of max four pictures).

Lila S.
Marketing and Admissions Systems Manager
Gestão da educação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/02/2020

"Great software for automating marketing business processes"

Vantagens: The automation (workflow) functionality allows us to automate complex email campaigns to reduce the time our Admissions teams spend on data entry and contact management and more time working the leads. The HubSpot help-desk chat is extremely knowledgeable and timely in their responses to my requests.

Desvantagens: The HubSpot interface changes frequently, sometimes making it difficult to navigate through the menus and find what you are looking for.

Sunil K.
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 29/03/2020

"Easy to use, intuitive"

Comentários: After doing research on the CRM software out there, I decided to go with Hubspot as it is user friendly. It is a one stop shop for CRM as well as marketing, lead generation and automation.

Vantagens: I really like the fact that it lets you log and make calls directly. Similarly email and notes are seamlessly integrated.

Desvantagens: I wish the dashboard / landing page was more robust, this is a miss.

• Avaliado em 29/03/2020
Suyen R.
Software Engineer
Software, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

"Easy-to-use complete tool"

Comentários: The hubspot marketing hub have been really helpfull for my team, it contains almost everything that we need to make the ideas of the marketing team come true. It was so easy to learn, and it have an impresive documentation that helps even more to the developers to use hubspot on it's maximun potential. The reports tool, the chatbot, the meeting links, the chat support, the workflows, trhe mailing service and of course the CRM, has made our work absolutely easy and has increase the effectivity of our campaigns considerably.

Vantagens: I really like the easy and practical flow used to take an idea to a live page. I mean, is so easy to make a template, preview it in different devices and resposive sizes, then make a sandbox and send it to your approvers and finnaly take it live in less than a minute. That flow helps our team to reduce the time-to-market a lot, and thats really valuable.

Desvantagens: May be the code editors embed in the Hubpot design tool , could be improved. Actually is a little hard to code in it, because its like a simple text editor. As a developer I would love to see more tools, helpers, code colors, debugging and another features like that into the code editors of hubspot. I know those are little deatils, but they could make the difference.

Asheton F.
Marketing Team Lead
Educação superior, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/01/2020

"Hubspot Marketing Services"

Comentários: The most convenient thing about Hubspot is the ability for our Sales & Marketing teams to be able to track all the different actions our customers are taking during the buying process as well as post-purchase. It's helpful for the Sales team to see which Marketing emails our customers are engaging with and it's helpful for our Marketing team to be able to see if our customers are purchasing after they engage with a marketing email or social post. I also like their marketing automation feature that allows me to create tasks and deals for our Sales team based on different actions customers are taking on the Marketing side.

Vantagens: Hubspot has excellent customer service and a large library of resources that you can reference if you cannot figure out how to do something. They also have Hubspot Academy that allows users to learn more about their products and Marketing in general, while also getting a Hubspot certification.

Desvantagens: There are a few features I would like to see added to their email marketing service. One specifically is the ability to customize the mobile version of an email without affecting the desktop version. I also wish I could insert custom HTML such as a promo timer in an email like some of the other platforms I've used.

• Avaliado em 30/01/2020
Matthew H.
Marketing Director
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2019

"Well rounded and easy to use"

Vantagens: HubSpot Marketing Hub is intuitive. Ease of use is one of the primary reasons to consider HubSpot. It's easy to set up, configure and integrate with other applications. I do like that I can train others to use it across sales and marketing and empower them to take on responsibilities rather than having to ask me to set up or execute specific tasks in the tool.

Desvantagens: ABM abilities are limited but they are working on added capabilties fairly regularly. There are better solutions for ABM in the marketplace for sure, but I would like to use one tool for B2B marketing automation if possible.

• Avaliado em 12/11/2019
Guillaume D.
eCommerce & Revenue
Hotelaria, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/10/2019

"Your CRM for long"

Comentários: We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

Vantagens: -Easy to use
-Does not require a lot of training
-Customization available
-Various reports
-Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions
-Marketing features

Desvantagens: -Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.).
-Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level.
-It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do.
-Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

• Avaliado em 17/10/2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Bens de consumo, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/10/2019

"Best All Around Marketing Platform for Small to Mid Sized Businesses"

Comentários: Hubspot is the solution that propelled a single position into an entire digital marketing department. The learning curve can be steep for anyone new to this type of automation and integration, but is supplemented by Hubspot Academy's learning resources and certifications. Overall, the basic environment is intuitive and features are relatively easy to use.

Vantagens: Hubspot has every essential feature you need to build and manage a digital marketing department. From CRM and lead forms to email automation and content marketing to advance reporting; almost anything that is missing from the platform can be easily integrated either thru partnerships or Zapier APIs and web hooks. Hubspot keeps up with the fast changing landscape of digital marketing with regular launches of new features like chat bots and improved contact management. Managing several brands thru one enterprise portal, I am able to track deliverables from various divisions, monitor multiple team progress, and aggregate lead acquisition strategies to maximize talent resources. I recommend Hubspot to all small to mid sized businesses.

Desvantagens: Hubspot is a jack of all trades, yet master of none. Unless you pay for add-on features, your company will miss out on the more powerful integrations, reporting, and paid ads. Otherwise, Hubspot's normal customer service is really just a human connection to their extension support docs. For any custom or complicated support requests, pay the extra for designated priority tech support. Sending 12 million emails and 6,000 social posts annually for multiple brands through a single portal sometimes can to be difficult to work around. Some improvements are rolled out that aren't always an improvement over their previous features.

Director of Marketing
Educação superior, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/10/2019

"Great Marketing Automation Software for the Small Business or Educational Institution"

Comentários: Hubspot is an affordable marketing automation solution that works well for our small team. While it lacks some of the features or usability of its more expensive competitors, the tools can be leveraged to powerfully enhance the reach of a small marketing and admissions/sales team. The Hubspot Academy is a treasure trove of valuable educational and inspirational resources. For a small business/institution exploring marketing automation, Hubspot is a phenomenal place to begin.

Vantagens: Hubspot provides a self-service marketing automation solution that allows us to expand our admissions team exponentially by building workflows of automated emails, text messaging, and direct mail (with third-party integrations) that are triggered by a variety of criteria. It allows us to be sure that every prospect is receiving regular communication from our office, allowing the admissions reps to focus on only the leads that demonstrate the highest likelihood of enrollment.

Desvantagens: Limitations within the tool require a variety of workarounds, some of which are laborious. Duplicate entries are common due to Hubspot using email as the unique identifier (Hubspot has added a contact ID to help address this, along with tools to sort through duplicates). Hubspot's workflow tool is basic by comparison with some of the more costly and sophisticated marketing automation solutions.

• Avaliado em 07/10/2019
CRM Executive
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2019

"HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool."

Comentários: It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns. HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you. There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Vantagens: - Intuitive UX (mostly). - Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work. - The new drag & drop email builder.

Desvantagens: - Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot. - The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens. - Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports. - The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

Sean E.
Technical Marketing Specialist
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários

"CRM Powerhouse"

Comentários: I've been using Hubspot Marketing Hub for over a year now across multiple businesses of all shapes and sizes. What they all value is the advanced automation. Having an all-in-one website and CRM platform integrated with their social media, blog, sales pipeline etc, etc... All of their contacts are in one place with extensive information on their interactions with the brand - what content they are actively engaged with. It's truly valuable for medium to large businesses looking to utilise data and automation in their business.

Vantagens: Excellent CRM for sales and automation. Innovative workflow triggers allow for nearly any automation solution you can think of. Assigning tasks to sales team members, automatically moving deals to different stages of the pipeline, automating emails and communications. Hubspot is an advanced and genuinely useful software for marketers in particular.

Desvantagens: Considering these advanced features, it can be quite expensive. So it's not for every business.

Tyler F.
Senior Marketing Specialist - Landscape
Software, 201-500 funcionários

"HubSpot Review"

Comentários: (1) Fluid trial integration between HubSpot and Salesforc, allowing our company to streamline the sales person to reach out quicker. (2) TONS of data cleanup

Vantagens: Intuitiveness. We've had several interns throughout the last 2 years of working in HubSpot and they've picked it up easily because of this. Cloning. Makes it simple if you're only changing one or 2 conditions/criteria in a list or email. GoToWebinar integration. Key for our monthly webinars. Variety of ways to create a list/workflow. We work on many different nurture campaigns with different qualifiers for each.

Desvantagens: It does tend to get buggy from time to time - for example right now I'm experiencing an issue in email when I go to replace a link, it won't paste to the text box, it'll paste outside of the hyperlinked words in the actual email, quite weird.

Jonathan J.
Head of Marketing
Construção, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2019

"Finally I am on HubSpot!"

Comentários: Over my career, I have been part of the implementation team for four other platforms. I finally got onto HubSpot and am very pleased with its capabilities. My team has adopted well, the integrations to other platforms are nice also. Overall, this has been a great experience. However, one major negative is how our account was handled. On-boarding was really not that valuable for us, we felt rushed and it was on HS time not ours. There also seems to be a lot of turnover happening in HS and my sales rep went completely dark on us when we needed them, no transition plan was brought forward. We also paid for a monthly strategy person who was great at the start, left HS, and my group was thrown into another person's account. That person tried their best to pick up the pieces but we ultimately were paying good money in strategic support and got nothing from it. No credit was issued, just admittance of how it was handled poorly with an apology. I do now have an account manager who has been with HS for more than 5 years and is truly great to work with.

Vantagens: Up-time, hardly ever system outages or glitches. Increased team efficiencies. The ability to use HubSpot as workaround solutions for other areas of marketing where we need to execute something we can figure out a way within HS to make it work. Landing pages, forms, workflows, and all other tools within the Marketing platform have been great. Easy to use, easy to train, and easy to transition to.

Desvantagens: Some basic things you think should be included are not. For example, workflow chat transcripts are not available neither is the ability to identify profiles with multiple or secondary email addresses. Also, the drag and drop builder is nice but limited as you oftentimes find errors when trying to embed code within the template, it get denied even though you are able to select html editing.

Demand Generation Marketing Manage
E-Learning, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2019

"Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams"

Comentários: HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

Vantagens: I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

Desvantagens: The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

• Avaliado em 17/09/2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Software, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 14/08/2019

"Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!"

Comentários: HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Vantagens: Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

Desvantagens: I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

• Avaliado em 14/08/2019
Dayana C.
periodista
Relações públicas e comunicações, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/06/2019

"The benefits of hubspot"

Comentários: In general, hubspot is updated in a contacting manner that allows me to create a list of different groups, build my database so that the sales team can do a more efficient job and focus the strategies specific to each work group

Vantagens: It is a software dedicated to automate marketing actions, where many departments must automate tasks related to emails, social networks, in addition to those that are related to websites, in order to facilitate tasks.
With hubspot you can manage contacts, activities related to websites, Live Chat, Conversational Bots, Marketing by mail, Ad Retargeting, among others.
It should be noted that with this Software, it helps create optimized content for search engines, in turn generates user traffic on the website or blogs.
This software is recommended to all professionals dedicated to digital marketing, because it unifies all the necessary tools into one, so they can do the work in less time. In addition, consumers are no longer only in the email, nor do we have to rely solely on their actions in this medium.
Personally, what I like most about this software is that it has a free plan and allowing any company to use it, in case of wanting a paid version it has good prices.
Among other benefits of hubspot, is that you can easily see the workflow that has had a client powers, such as downloads and their interactions with the company's website, this option is great, because it can help to know how many potential customers are ready for another email or a call.
It is important to note that once downloaded the program on your computer is integrated with all the tools that are already being used.

Desvantagens: Among the disadvantages of this program is: that you do not have any tool that can merge the contact information of different organizations.
It does not have the ability to register several email addresses of the same contact, this weakness is palpable at the moment of conversation by email with a user, because if we want to contact you by another address via e-mail is very difficult to connect .
You can not ignore unimportant records, this is to facilitate the reading of relevant interactions.
If you have a company that wants a smooth and powerful solution to manage contacts, that can see the visibility of the work, this program is not recommended

• Avaliado em 06/06/2019
Brian P.
Associate Software architect
Serviços financeiros, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2019

"An incorporated way to deal with marketing materials"

Comentários: Hubspot has enabled me to work in a composed and quick way, without bringing about any mishaps. Today I have 3 accreditations supported by this stage and I truly comprehend and apply the Inbound Marketing system that is the fundamental base of Hubspot. It is astounding to deal with the site of the organization where I work and I trust that the expense/item proportion is reasonable. Picking Hubspot as our essential work instrument has been an incredible choice.

Vantagens: The genuine estimation of HubSpot Marketing is the reconciliation of each promoting stage. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows, work processes and more can without much of a stretch be made - and incorporated - for a simple to utilize, across the board promoting entryway. Fundamentally, my organization utilizes HubSpot to rapidly construct and distribute blog entries. With the inherent online life apparatus, you can without much of a stretch offer the blog entry to your crowds. At that point, you can repurpose the substance you previously made for an email battle. Another most loved component: you can create beautiful landing pages. With this, you can make delightful presentation pages that make it simple for clients to change over to a deal, or showcasing qualified lead. Another extraordinary component is the examination instrument. You can see the presentation of each showcasing component in one nitty gritty dashboard. This encourages you see what's working - and so forth. This truly helped my organization put their advertising dollars where they're most powerful and effective.

Desvantagens: There's only a couple of disadvantages to HubSpot, from my point of view. HubSpot works best when you can create a lot of substance. HubSpot is extraordinary at making your substance lovely and compelling, however in case you're not delivering content, you won't get the full esteem. Second, the valuing level for HubSpot can be somewhat steep for private companies without optional salary. I'd state the administration is as yet justified, despite all the trouble, yet the speculation requires talk and responsibility from the group to be an extraordinary venture. Ultimately, HubSpot requires an on boarding charge with each new contract. Presently, this on boarding expense isn't enormous, yet this was a hindrance for passage for my organization when we initially joined. The on boarding process unquestionably helped my group take advantage of HubSpot, be that as it may, as I stated, it was a slight obstacle for the group while considering HubSpot.

• Avaliado em 21/05/2019
Priscilla D.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2019

"Hubspot is a marketer's best friend"

Comentários: Overall, their sales people are fantastic! Before you buy - ask a ton of questions and make them show you everything. Get their sales folks to help you build custom reports. Ask them to help you import. Do all of this during the demo because once you're onboarded, it's much harder to get help. We ended up hiring a Hubspot Expert to help us get everything we need, but we also have some really complicated features we wanted to track like online courseware. For 99% of businesses, hubspot is the best at what they do.

Vantagens: Hubspot is a seriously my best friend. I've been using hubspot for the last 18 months and after my first introduction with the tool, I now recommend it to every single client I have. What I love most is how easy it is to sync up with Gmail, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Woocommerce, Facebook and the list goes on and on. We've also synced Hubspot up with our LiveChat tool versus using the native inbox (Hubspots Chat) feature. Hubspot now tracks visitors and upon a form submission, checkout submission, a contact is created and we track the entire lifecycle from browser to buyer and retention. We can then record all interactions we have via email so the next person that touches that customer has the entire history. The workflow automations are fantastic for staying in touch with both clients and browsing visitors. We have 10 different workflows set up based our marketing goals to make sure subscribed clients are staying engaged with our product and then for leads we can add point values for every time a successful action is taken. I could write a sonnet on how much I love Hubspot's features and how easy they make it to love this tool. Hubspot easily replaces 5 other tools. What we use most is Landing Pages, Forms, Workflow Automations, Tasks triggered by website actions, and the dashboards. Dashboards are a reporting layout with widgets some of which are standard out of the box and the others are custom reports that we've created.

Desvantagens: What I don't like about Hubspot is that their services are all "add-on". We started off with the free plan and then upgraded to the marketing plan, but then needed to add on the Sales plan for at least one user. Down the road we had to purchase an add-on for reporting because we wanted more than 10 dashboards. It feels a little like a nickle and dime tactic. But, I will admit it's smart business-wise. I probably wouldn't have signed up for hubspot with the price I'm paying now... so they make you love them and you willing fork over tons of cash to keep their brilliant shiny tool. The other feature that was a bit combersome at first was the landing pages. The few they give you are super blah... but they have free templates you can download. What they don't tell you is you need to edit the master files in the template to change the logo, footer, etc.... and that was super hard at first. I wanted to throw my laptop the first few times I build a landing page in Hub.

• Avaliado em 09/01/2019