15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre IDrive

Solução versátil que oferece backup para vários dispositivos, incluindo servidores e dispositivos móveis, por meio de uma conta.

Saiba mais sobre o IDrive

Vantagens:

Ease of use - set it and forget it. As long as you have an internet connection, it backs up on schedule.

Notas do IDrive

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O IDrive tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 1.061 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o IDrive antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1.061)

Sandi
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Wow! Impressed!

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Matheus
I.T. Manager, Brasil
Segurança de rede e informática, Profissional autônomo

É o melhor custo-benefício

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: É um dos melhores e mais competitivos, no meu ver, falta somente maior segurança na interface do software, de maneira a bloquear uso indevido.

Vantagens:

É um produto barato, fácil, rápido e seguro

Desvantagens:

Tamanho dos arquivos podem ser um problema

Scott
Scott
Consultant, Reino Unido
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Relações públicas e comunicações, Profissional autônomo

Very happy so far

Vantagens:

Competitive pricing, relatively easy to set up, mostly user-friendly platform, can back up multiple PCs with one account, excellent customer support

Desvantagens:

Setup is slightly confusing but excellent customer support promptly answered my queries

Hiro
Manager, Noruega
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Best Backup plan on the planet

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I've both backed up and recovered with idrive and it's always been super reliable. Will be my go to backup for as long as i need it.

Vantagens:

It's easy to use and unbeatable price. Super reliable and great UI!

Desvantagens:

I can't find any con's about Idrive at all.

Doug
none, Países Baixos Caribenhos
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo

NOPE! Cheap means cheap

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: We ran into these problems before we got far, and contacted support. Initial support contact gave information that later turned out to be incorrect and time consuming. Our overall impression is that this company is just not up to speed.

Vantagens:

Ran into the CONS right away, so didn't find any pros, other than the price.

Desvantagens:

The UI is poorly designed, so unclear and hard to use. Initial backup never completed because scheduling a stop time makes it START OVER. So if it didn't finish in one day's schedule, it will never finish. There are several different types of backups, but they are not all located on the BACKUP tab. The SYNC folder DEFAULTS to not keeping a local copy of the files you put in it. Also, you can't put the sync folder on an external hard drive.

Resposta do IDrive

mês passado

Hi, thank you for the review and very sorry to hear about your initial experience with IDrive. If you wouldn't mind emailing us at [email protected] we'd love to take a look at your account and see what we can do to help.

Alice
Senior writer, Espanha
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

At last, a backup vendor I can depend on!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Excellent. Very happy with its reliability and, especially, the help that is available when I need it. I am located in Europe, and am used to having to contact customer support teams at inconvenient times due to the time difference. But IDrive support is always available. That's a huge win for me.

Vantagens:

I like that it is a reputable company with superb customer service, and that their product actually WORKS. I was with a competitor for many years--basically inertia and wanting to avoid hassle kept me with them. They were very costly, and there were always glitches causing me to re-install the software. Their customer support doesn't respond. Period. I was actually a bit of a stooge for staying with them for so long. I did a search of reviews and IDrive came up No. 1. I am very pleased with it, and feel much more secure about business continuity, especially as my Mac ages.

Desvantagens:

I had trouble with installation, and required help from customer service (which I got immediately). But it wasn't intuitive. I also get some random error messages I don't understand, that I need to research.

Kate
Video Editor, EUA
Filmes e vídeos, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Slow initial upload but great features

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: So far I like it more than alternatives. I hated that Backblaze would say I’m backed up and then it would take a long time to see it online and some files were missing. So this option is much better. I can see the files immediately when they upload. There are more controls on uploading schedules. Overall, I’m pleased so far.

Vantagens:

The price point, ease of use and features.

Desvantagens:

The slow initial upload but I can’t comment on speeds after you do the initial large upload for backup or archive.

Curt
Sr Cyber Security Engineer, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

iDrive is the best for MacOS file backup and cloud storage.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Pricing is very good, providing better value per byte than its main competitors.
It does exactly what it says on the box and it does it both smoothly and logically, with a GUI that doesn't take a week to come to terms with.

Vantagens:

iDrive is great to save important photos, videos and documents. For the price point it's very reasonable; you have little to lose! Uploading speeds are great and layout is simple and uncomplicated!

Desvantagens:

MacOS interface could have a better layout.

Tina
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo

Everything I Need!!

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: It's a wonderful backup and storage solution for all my important videos, documentation and photos for years to come!

Vantagens:

I can backup and restore to any device as needed at any time I choose. Being able to take my time to reorganize my documents, photos and videos without anxiety that my PC will up and quit any moment due to the OS. Encryption and security mean the most to me and I know my personal and business information will not be leaked all over the Web. It's fast and I can set a time for the backup when I'm sleeping. It will work in the background if needed too. I love being able to share files and letting others view photos without having to store them on my phone. I can delete all files from all my devices after backing up in order to clear some space.

Desvantagens:

I honestly haven't come across any cons yet, and I don't think I will.

Rockwood
Director Telesales, EUA
Telecomunicações, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Advantages of I-Drive

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: The set-up is very easy, and Tech Support is always available 24/7 to help you with any questions.

Vantagens:

Easy to use...moderately priced...great Tech Support...Easy to back-up your entire Desktop, including all operating programs, Photos, C-Drive, all Documents, etc.

Desvantagens:

There are not "cons"...It is so much better than "Microsoft One-Drive".

Zairbek
Director, Quirguistão
Serviços de informação, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent service

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Very good service to keep data safe. Cloud Drive is the best service.

Vantagens:

1. Big storage space 2. Very good annual price 3. Excellent Cloud Drive service 4. Very convenient Backup procedure 5. Clone/Computer Backup

Desvantagens:

It would be good to include russian language

NICHOLAS
transport manager, Reino Unido
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11–50 funcionários

idrive simplicity

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: very pleasant and productive, 10/10 in all aspects.

Vantagens:

its simple and swift setup means we were secure the day after purchase with an overnight backup and ongoing schedule.

Desvantagens:

nothing to dislike, works to cloud and local, swiftly and securely

Zubin
Audio Engineer, EUA
Produção audivisual, Profissional autônomo

Really impressed to far

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Overall I'm really pleased, the cloud backup market has clearly expanded significantly since I last shopped around and I'm very impressed with this service.

Vantagens:

I switched to IDrive recently after a bad experience with my previous system, Arq. Immediately IDrive has been better in every way I can perceive so far. The software is much clearer, better organized, and easier to use, but I haven't noticed any lack of features. I'm using it to backup my work drives to the cloud drive, both running a daily full backup as well as hourly 'Continuous Data Protection' backups. I love that i can then access that data from other computers, vs Arq which has a very limited feature set for accessing your backups (only from the computer that initiated the backups, only from the desktop application). It's also much cheaper!

Desvantagens:

I honestly haven't noticed any downsides so far, will be doing a test of the backup retrieval process soon.

Arte
Owner, Índia
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Security for a small business

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: We were looking for a new online cloud backup solution, as our old one could not process our card. iDrive came up as a suggested option multiple times.
The payment and subscription set up process was painless and easy on iDrive.
We were able to download and schedule backup right away. The full backup process took about 5 hours for each laptop device. This is at par with our experience with other such apps.
We had some questions based on the error log, and iDrive support got back to us fairly promptly with clear suggestions.
Overall happy with this app, which helps us take off our mind from file loss related issues and get on with running our business.
I am writing this review based on a request from iDrive.

Vantagens:

Easy to install and schedule backup. No technical knowledge needed UI and instructions are easy to follow Perfect for a small business with limited data and devices The basic plan provides scope for future data needs Different options for scheduling backup means we can 'set it and forget it' Backup can be scheduled for the less busy times Support is excellent and got back with clear and specific answers to our queries within 12 hours and also followed up The iDrive software does not occupy too much memory when processing Was able to purchase and set up subscription for the software without any issues. Other backup options had some issues and were not able to process our credit card.

Desvantagens:

Having used various other backup options in the past, we don't find any cons as compared to those other tools.

SystemsArchitect, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

IDrive for Business

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have been able to restore data on the fly in the event of a hardware failure to any registered device quickly. This has turned out to be the best feature.

Vantagens:

Data is encrypted for security is critical. The cross platform support makes it ideal for Windows, Mac OSX, and Apple phones and tablets.

Desvantagens:

The feature missing that I would want the most is continuous backup. The scheduler allows a daily, and weekly backup and hourly backup only.

Tomas
PM, Reino Unido
Pesquisa, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Good value and simple to deploy backup

5,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

iDrive is a great value backup product. It's easy to deploy, simple but powerful set of options and does everything i need. Perfect if you just want a simple backup solution with a good amount of storage which can be shared across a number of computers. Excellent set and forget backup package.

Desvantagens:

It would be nice if they supported the ability to seed the backup with a drive, they offer this in some regions but not in UK. Great that they now offer a 2TB option as well as the 5TB option.

Dario
Solution architect, Croácia
Telecomunicações, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use cloud backup solution with affordable price

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Finally I don't have to worry about private files in case of HW failures.

Vantagens:

I use IDrive for personal use. I purchased it around BlackFriday with nice promo price for 10TB storage for 1 year.It has the best and the most user friendly Windows client application which allows to setup backup/restore files, to schedule backup tasks, it supports incremental backups, offers definition of folders which will be automatically synced with cloud storage and also to perform complete computer backup in cloud (this one I didn't try so far). There are also some backup features which I don't need but small businesses might benefit for:MS SQL Sever,MS Exchange Server, Exchange Brick level (Individual mailbox backup),MS Sharepoint Sever,System State (boot file, registry, active directory, system volume, ...)Hyper-VVMware (ESXi, VMs)Microsoft 365 (mailbox data)Cloud drive functionality additionally allows sharing files with other people if needed.

Desvantagens:

Huge price increase after 1 year promo price period expires. Hopefully, there will be some promotions before expiry which will allow existing users to prolong subscription under better price.I like to fly with my drone and record videos. Beware that there is a huge problem with IDrive related to file size limit. If you need to share files bigger that 2GB, unfortunately IDrive won't be a solution for you unless you prepare your files by splitting them into smaller ones.

Dean
Ceo, EUA
Design, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good for back up not good for a quick retrieval

3,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: My overall experience is mixed. I believe a iDrive does very good with seamless back up. I believe they manage the portions very well. I believe it’s easy to select what you want to back up. The encryption is very good. The seamless ease-of-use is very good. The technical support is pretty good. Like I said one guy was a little patronizing. However, I believe that was the only problem with customer service. I do think their customer service is very good in their sales were very good. Also the price is out of this world stellar.

Vantagens:

Weather like most about idrive was, it was truly plug-and-play simple to back things up. It was also very easy to manage the user interface and the customer support was top notch.

Desvantagens:

iDrive took 72 hours to download a 650 GB file and still after 72 hours it was only 71% complete. I ran a random junk Internet test to verify with a different service and it downloaded 275 GB in three hours on my connection I was on the phone with customer service three separate times and they told me everything should be working correctly and they seemed a little patronizing.

Eric
ATC, EUA
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 10.000+ funcionários

More peace of mind and simplicity over Google Photos

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great! It's exactly what I was looking for.

Vantagens:

With Google Photos I couldn't find my photos because there was no proper filing system and little customization. IDrive is a simple folder system like Windows. Google would compress my photos even when I told them not to. I drive doesn't compress. Google would offer tons of free storage then take it away forcing you to pay. Google would delete tons of my photos and other things without permission or warning. For all these reasons and more IDrive Is a better option that provides more peace of mind.

Desvantagens:

There is always room for improvement and refinement but it's more important not to overcomplicate the program. Don't make any changes that will fundamentally change IDrive from what I originally signed up for. I want to pay for it and forget about it. I don't want the program to become something I have to maintain.

Alisa
Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy cloud backup for personal or small business use

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: IDrive is an economical way to provide cloud backup as a "last resort" back up against ransomeware attacks. For my use and the use of my clients, it is easy to install, easy to use, and provides a free means of seeding large back ups. I did need to use it on a Linux (Ubuntu) system. I am learning Linux and found that using their Linux option required a fair amount of research to get it working. However, once I had installed all the requisite free software to make it work, I discovered that the online interface was easy to use.

Vantagens:

One account could back up data from multiple computers. The price was lower because this solution did not include extra services that, in this instance, were extraneous to my and my clients needs.

Desvantagens:

Idrive states that it is compatible with Linux. It is, however, there is no program to install, only a series of Perl scripts. I am not super familiar with Linux and it took a couple hours and research to get this functionality working. Once that investment was complete, it worked very well fron the web interface.

Calum
CEO, Reino Unido
Telecomunicações, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Gets the job done, simple to use.

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Excellent value, no issues with upload speed. Allows data to be secured with a key only you have access to for privacy.

Vantagens:

I have been using IDrive for several months now, and it is doing a great job of backing up my primary C drive as well as my two auxiliary drives full of RAW format photos and 4k video footage.It is simple to use and set up, and seems good enough for pro use. It also doesn't put too much of a load on the system unlike some competing products. I'm glad I purchased it, and it's a good value.

Desvantagens:

At this time there is nothing I do not like about IDrive.

Thomas
Senior Software Engineer, EUA
Software, 2–10 funcionários

Amazing alternative to Google One and Microsoft 365

Vantagens:

In searching for an online backup solution for my home network, I needed something that could scale for my terabytes of personal data that I need cloud storage and backup options for. Google One and Microsoft 365 both quickly become out-priced when you scale beyond 1-2TB. I have multiple hard drives for local backups, but cloud backup is still necessary for true peace of mind. With iDrive, I can backup every device (computers, phones, and tablets) in a way comparable and competitive with the big names without breaking the bank.

Desvantagens:

Because I can backup my phone photos and pictures at full quality (4k +), I very quickly exceeded the free basic tier in testing out the product.

GERALD
president, Canadá
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Excellent backup program

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Backups are crucial. Idrive does it well for a very competitive cost and good support. It takes a bit of time to set and learn its functions up but once working, it basically takes care of itself. It's a good program at a good price.

Vantagens:

For years I've used Onedrive but also use Idrive for extra security. One aspect of Idrive I like is that you can do both local and cloud backups. I have external hard drives connected to my two computers and having a physical backup is an extra layer of security that is important. Also, a full restore of a crashed hard drive can take days to do online but probably less than an hour from a local backup. Idrive has very robust phone and chat support. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for help. Onedrive only has email support which is usually nowhere as useful as having someone to troubleshoot with in the moment. When installing Idrive on a new computer I used the chat service to get some info. The next day I got a got a call from a human asking if everything was working well. That's excellent service. Idrive also has a sync function, which can operate like a cloud sync service like Onedrive. I don't use the sync service as I have Onedrive but if you want to use just one cloud sync/backup service, Idrive has it all in one package. Idrive also retains all deleted files forever which is an extra layer of security and beats Onedrive by a mile which permanently deletes recycled files after 30 days. I first got Idrive on a promotion: $1 for 5 Tb for one year. You can't beat that anywhere. They have good promotions for the first year which, if amortized, decreases the cost for subsequent years. Idrive really is an excellent value.

Desvantagens:

The Idrive interface has a bit of an old fashioned look and setting it up for the first time is less intuitive than it should be. That's where excellent support comes in. But once you figure it out and select the folders to backup, it basically works in the background and can be left alone, for years if necessary without intervention. I did need to contact support to figure out how to backup Outlook files. That's been my only hiccup with the program.

Prince
Produção audivisual, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to Use but Customer Support Needs Improvement

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I love how easy the product is to actually use. When I first used it, I thought I was getting the hang of it, but it was doing something I didn’t understand. But that was easy to overcome and with a little bit of practice, became easier and easier. Love this product for sharing files between members of my team and for the price - absolutely amazing! We are a small team and only a small number of us need to have access to the folder system; prior to IDrive I used Dropbox and was scratching to get away from Dropbox. IDrive to the rescue! Dropbox charged my team of three $540 a year, or $54 a month, for storage space of 5TB. It was ridiculous and we didn't utilize nearly the amount of features they boast about. We needed something new and drastically cheaper for our needs. With IDrive, we use it family style since it is only three of us for $74, and some change a year. We are saving so much money and are able to get all our needs met! Highly recommend!

Desvantagens:

My main complaint is customer support. I called twice and chatted once with IDrive’s support and was met with snarky characters that had rude attitudes toward me. They also didn’t seem to understand the IDrive product. I asked if I can use the Cloud Sharing without Sync on because it was taking up the space on my computer (which I did not want). One rep was very quick to offer me my money back as I suggested that IDrive might not suit my needs if I can only use this feature with Sync on. That discouraged me. So I called the next day during their business hours. The rep hung up on me or we got disconnected, so I called again. When I called again, this rep also said that it was not possible to use the cloud storage without having the sync on. I found this to be stupendously impossible to do. I simplified the question. “Can I download a file from the cloud without having sync on?” The answer I received was, “no, you must turn sync on to transfer files to your computer." I told him that I found that to be strange, and I was met with silence. Upon me hanging up the call, I tried to download a file myself with sync turned off. Low and behold, I WAS able to download a file from Cloud without having to have sync turned on. I would highly suggest retraining your team when two individuals very confidently said that I could not do this.

Danilo
Governance and Cyber Risk Manager, Itália
Segurança de rede e informática, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A comprehensive and affordable backup solution for all your devices

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: the overall experience is very satisfatory.any problem on set it up (quite easy and straightforward), any problem on data restoration (everything was in where it was expected to be), any problem in support (they are always present)

Vantagens:

The most important features for which I choose this solution is the availability of clients for all the platforms we are using.the cost was the second element and idrive was the spectacularly winner of that competitionI can backup with the same application mobiles, NAS and desktops

Desvantagens:

If I've to find a concern on the service the fact that I can only share between clients a single directory with a fixed name is a limitation. I rather prefer to sync a number of directories of my choice between users' clients.currently this feature is not (I hope yet) available

Charles
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Don't be surprised when they drain your account

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I finally got rid of all the data and schedules even though I have 11 months of time left I will not backup or connect in any way to these scammers again

Vantagens:

Retrieving files were quite easy. When it worked it worked well

Desvantagens:

The usage meter lies until they somehow get you far over your max then they will not let you delete files. Then there rip a few hundred out of your bank account then sup[port tells you if you upgrade to a larger account (more money) he will see to it your money will be returned (lie) Then over night you backup 3TB of data even though you only have 700GB on all three computers and they go after another grab from your account .