15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Rippling

Sobre Rippling

Um sistema para folha de pagamento, benefícios, RH e TI

Saiba mais sobre o Rippling

Vantagens:

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

Desvantagens:

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Notas do Rippling

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,9
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Rippling tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 3.039 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Rippling antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (3.039)

Inês
Psicologa Educacional, Portugal
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11–50 funcionários

Gestão Interna de Dispositivos e pessoas

Vantagens:

A facilidade e versatilidade da aplicação em gerir os dispositivos de todos os colaboradores, respeitando os principios basicos da privacidade de cada um.

Desvantagens:

A dificuldade de integração inicial da ferramenta, obrigando a diversas adaptações dos dispositivos da empresa.

Sabrina
Administradora, Brasil
Roupa e moda, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Avaliando o Rippling

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Foi um sistema super automatizado, atual, prático e didático. Foi uma boa experiência

Vantagens:

A praticidade do aplicativo, o que facilita o uso

Desvantagens:

A interligação entre todos os sub-sistemas RH

Joshua
Joshua
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Biggest Issue is Pricing

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: The product works well and has several added value services we like all intergrated. Customer service is decent, mixed feelings on thier new AI chat bot, sometime you just need a human. Once again the bigest issue is pricing. Their list price is now $10 and comparables are $8; $2.00 per can add up fast.

Vantagens:

The tech stack and features are awesome compaired to others.

Desvantagens:

Price increases ever year and list price has increase 25% in two years. The only reason we would leave is pricing, which this year came very close.

Mason
Customer service manager, EUA
Seguros, 11–50 funcionários

More intense features

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Rippling is so far very comfortable to ADP. I believe rippling, has a few features that are far better than it’s competitors. I would highly recommend.

Vantagens:

What I really like about Ripley was the ability to be able to track the employee location when they clocked in we kept them all honest

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it would go down and we’re having issues clocking them in so in the background we had to clock them in manually

Kristen
Owner, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Stay far away.

1,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: From the sales process to leaving Rippling every step of the way was filled with poor service. In addition to the above, an employee's benefits were cut off without prior approval, wage reports filed incorrectly and offshore customer service was contradictory, unaccountable and untrained. When I finally received service on the second level, I was subjected to more sales pitches, my favorite was the PEO person telling me that employees really couldn't reach the HR folks any way but email because, you know, this is a software company. Yep. One that shouldn't be in the payroll and HR business. I have never had such a bad experience running payroll with any company, and this is something I have been doing for my company and client companies for over 25 years.

Vantagens:

I liked leaving Rippling the most. I've used Paycom, ADP, QuickBooks payroll, none of whom are known to be easy and I would recommend all of them over this software. I did appreciate the email reminders for payroll, but that was it.

Desvantagens:

Onboarding. I was treated like a fool who didn't know what a payroll period ending date vs a check date was. The constant pop ups on login. The confusing user interface and poor reports. The horrible customer service.

Shirley
Director of Human Resources, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 51–200 funcionários

Rippling: Empowering HR and Payroll

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Rippling is a game changer in the world of business and they are innovative and future thinking. They ensure everything is accurate and legal with payroll and keeps us up-to-date with notifications as reminders of what we need to do. Managing employees is a streamlined process which frees up time. We recently added recruitment which will make our entire process almost work on its own. Spend Management was a true blessing and it works like a breeze. It couldn't possible be easier than it is.

Vantagens:

After using Rippling for over a year now, I am impressed how it simplifies the daunting tasks we face with HR and Payroll. I love the integration capabilities especially with third party apps. It manages everything from onboarding to offboarding with ease. It's user friendly especially to the less tech savvy employees. The app works like a charm especially when submitting receipts.

Desvantagens:

We wanted to add on ASO but it was too expensive and they didn't offer adding on one or two levels at a time.

Avaliador Verificado
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Modern payroll system

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It’s actually pleasant to use the product and the UI is thoughtfully designed and easy to navigate. Without Rippling we would have needed someone full time to manage everything.

Vantagens:

Love that they add new features all the time, making it easier and cheaper to manage al of our payroll, HR, benefits in one place. Also love the option to join their PEO which saved us $40,000 a year on healthcare.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes setting up healthcare can be very frustrating and confusing. For example, an employee signed up for an HSA even though we don’t offer that, and it was a headache to unwind.

Jhedy
International Teacher, Filipinas
E-Learning, 501–1.000 funcionários

Easy Navigation and User Friendly

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

I use Rippling to monitor all my payroll from my company. I am able to carry my payroll on the go and I use it to present as proof whenever I wish to travel. Navigating around the app is very simple and easy.

Desvantagens:

I don't see a disadvantage in using Rippling.

bridgette
sales, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Rippling shreds the competition

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

What I like most about Rippling is the app is user friendly. In addition to having an Ipad login device in the office, each person can also download the app and sign in on his own phone. The app has not giving us any problems so far. Time and attendance is easily recorded and one can also make schedule changes and request PTO in the app.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints about the app so far. It has been a great resource.

zdenko
Senior DevOps Engineer, Argentina
Software, 201–500 funcionários

Rippling review

Vantagens:

It had a lot of integrations and as a user, it always worked really well without any flaw.

Desvantagens:

The only downside it could see as a user was that it was another account I had to maintain. If I was using Gmail as my SSO it would have been easier but I understand rippling is a more powerful tool that offers a lot more features rather than just sso.

Henry
Henry
Freelancer, EUA
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

Perfect for New Business

Vantagens:

As a growing small business, Rippling has been incredibly helpful in staying organized in a one-stop-shop set up. It also makes me consider how my business should grow.

Desvantagens:

It has a lot of options, but as a learn how to use the app better, the tutorials/customer service is very, very helpful!

Alfonso
Software Engineer, EUA
Software, 10.000+ funcionários

Customer support is great

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Would recommend Rippling for HR system and payroll!

Vantagens:

When we had issues with our payroll and hr management, the customer support at rippling was great. They resolved our issue in <24 hours.

Desvantagens:

There's a lot of different features that we are probably underutilizing.

Seguros, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Vantagens:

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Desvantagens:

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Resposta do Rippling

há 4 anos

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Lee
Lee
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Reporting as fraud - zero customer support

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Rippling took $1000 from me for a 5-person package. When I realized it didn't perform the way they said it would, I asked for a refund. To be specific, they assured me that I could use Rippling in the same way that I use DocuSign. When I tried to upload contracts to send them for signature, the platform wouldn't allow that function. I was going to have to completely re-enter a 15-page contract manually in their online 'editing' box before I could send the document for signature. This wasn't what I was told during my original walk-through, so I requested a refund as that was my main need.
When I requested my refund, I received no reply- the person that sold me the package ghosted me, Rippling kept my money and canceled my account. There is no other way to contact their team other than email, and I sent several emails over months before giving up. Going to have to issue a statement about fraud to my bank to try and reverse the charge now.

Vantagens:

Nothing. Never got to actually use it because they de-activated my account and kept my money.

Desvantagens:

Their "portal" for documents to be e-signed is like a bad version of google docs- without the ability to import. You literally cannot import a pre-made document. You can paste the content and reformat it- so good luck with anyone transferring from another platform, anyone with pre-existing documents, basically anyone that wants to edit a document outside of their terrible text editor.

Alysha
Head of People Operations, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

I am excited to implement Rippling !

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Vantagens:

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Desvantagens:

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Emily
Director of People, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Amazing HRIS software for Global Companies!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I'm a big fan of Rippling! We use this platform for US payroll, US benefit administration, a global HRIS, and in EU we additionally use is to maintain compliance in time tracking. It suits all of our needs and if we ever have a problem, customer success is there to fix it within minutes.

Vantagens:

I can not speak highly enough about Rippling. After working with several other HRIS systems (Namely most recently) and PEOs (ADP and Trinet most recently) I am highly impressed by both the quality of the platform as well as the customer support.

Desvantagens:

At times, the software can be a bit complex to use. But customer support is always there to help you. One feature I would love to see is a better HR dashboard, the reporting is wonderful but it would be great to simply log in and look at things like attrition, change over time, etc.

Lea
Business Administrator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

New Client - Implementation was a breeze and we love Rippling!!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Our business is solving time and attendance tracking, payroll navigation and so much more. This system also helps with our accurate tax reporting. Our experience has been fantastic. From our product quote stage, through implementation and rollout to managing the system we have not encountered an issue that could not be quickly resolved. Our team felt no bumps as we transitioned from our previous provider. We like Rippling so much we are exploring all the products available now.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. The fact that we have professionals who can chat when we need is wonderful. No more waiting on hold for customer service to help resolve an issue. We can track aggregate data efficiently and our employees love the communication, and ease of use.

Desvantagens:

AS we rolled out our payroll system, we had a few questions on new Colorado tax laws, but they were solved.

Jarrod
Director of Information Security & IT, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy-to-use and deploy HRIS that centralizes IT Asset Management and HR functions in to one platform

4,0 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

Overall the product is easy-to-use and deploy. For a smaller company, being able to deploy an HRIS that also ties in the basic IT and security functions related to off-boarding and onboarding new employees is a huge benefit. We (IT/infosec) wanted an HR-driven provisioning process and still wanted to leverage our SSO platform Okta. Rippling let us do this and it's working very well for us. It's a simple integration and set up and as a small company, that's what we wanted.

Desvantagens:

There were significant issues with their inventory management functionality (the warehouse and store) around tracking/status and shipping/order times. Inventory for devices was hit-or-miss as well. It ended up being easier and less of a headache for us to handle it ourselves. Their device management platform lacks some of the features that the larger players like JAMF or InTune have, but the basics work well. Logging for scripting or profile deployments is basic at-best and is tough to use when troubleshooting.

Bowie
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários

Could be awesome

3,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It's great software, but we can barely use any of the features given the pricing model. It doesn't make sense for us to have to pay $8-$10 for every user per month every time you want to add the smallest feature. These features would make our operations run smoother, but we would barely use them and it doesn't make sense for our business. I really wish there was another way or at least allow us to integrate with other softwares for free. I foresee us jumping ship if there is an affordable way to handle the comprehensive features that Rippling offers. I really want to love this software but they are pricing us out of being able to actually use the software given our staff is mostly all part time. It doesn't make economic sense for us. Really frustrating. Also the support is been really frustrating. The billing is also confusing and doesn't make us feel good about using the platform. Explanations are not straightforward.

Vantagens:

The software is actually good, probably better than most competitors.

Desvantagens:

It's not a good fit for most small businesses that are doing high volume low margin sales with lots of part time employees. We would love to be able to actually use most of the features but the cost structure is prohibitive. The onboarding was really not straightforward and honestly did not feel good at all. The difference between sales and the support agents was disappointing.

Melissa
COO, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

All around horrible!

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: If I could do no stars I most certainly would. I do not recommend this product for a company that needs flexibility.

Vantagens:

There is nothing that has worked well for us. Every single thing we try to do requires so many hoops to find out it cannot be done and there is no way around it. It was sold to us as being flexible, it is definitely not. I am so mad I did not move to the company I know works well for all situations.

Desvantagens:

Benefits do not flow easily, open enrollment was a nightmare and they had to fix so many things even though it was entered properly in the system. K-1 partners can only have payments applied to them, no tracking of benefits that came out of the payment so no reporting to help with your audit and tax prep. PTO & Sick time cannot be split on one day, which is a pain. HSA is a train wreck, money comes out of our account, but it is often wrong. Basically not one thing works well.

Oluwadamilola
Operations Manager, Benin
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Excellent Experience with Rippling: Streamlined HR and Payroll Solutions

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, Rippling has been an excellent experience for our company. Not only do they have streamlined HR and payroll solutions, but their customer service and support is second to none.

Vantagens:

Rippling has been an absolute game-changer for our company. Their streamlined HR and payroll system saves us an immense amount of time and money! Not only is it easy to use, but customer support is always available to help with any questions or issues.

Desvantagens:

The only downside with Rippling is that their feature set is not as extensive as some of the more established HR and payroll solutions. There are some features and integrations that are missing which can be limiting for larger companies.

Avaliador Verificado
Recursos Humanos, 51–200 funcionários

Streamlines Everything!

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I am a Rippling admin for 3 companies that I work as an independent contractor for. Ripplings ease of use is top tier and it makes HRIS/Payroll/Benefits Management so incredibly easy. I've gone through 2 different implementations and each has gone off with little to no roadblocks.

Desvantagens:

I used to dislike a few aspects of the employee profile, but changes have been rolled out and those issues have largely been resolved.

Matt
Founder & CEO, EUA
Internet, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Rippling is exactly what you need.

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Desvantagens:

I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

Caitlin
Director of Culture, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Don't Waste Your Money

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, we felt we were sold a really expensive lie with this system. The main functionality we wanted--the automatic integration with all of our tools to make onboarding easier, didn't actually exist. When we started to use it, it quickly became "oh, well you still have to go into Dropbox to purchase licenses, we don't fully integrate with them" and "oh yeah, MS Office you can't do through our system either because of the licensing" so we ended up doing all of these things manually anyways. Their customer service has been extremely poor, and they're also one of the more expensive products on the market. I don't recommend this tool at all--I think they have a really long way to go in improving their product, and I'm honestly amazed that there are so many high reviews on this site.

Vantagens:

At the time, it seemed really appealing to make our onboarding process more seamless with email, Slack, and all the other tools our teams were using. The interface and functionality seemed appealing, but overall, unfortunately, turned out to be a letdown. For what we pay for this software, compared to what we get, I can't say much positive in terms of what we SHOULD be getting.

Desvantagens:

The interface is convoluted and user journeys don't make sense. When we first started using Rippling, we were an early customer so we decided to be along for the ride, but things are constantly moved and changed and become more complicated, not easier, to find and navigate. Among many other things, here are a few of the worst issues we've had: - Inability to de-activate a contractor--if you want to not be charged money every month for someone, you have to fully offboard them otherwise your billing will quickly become insane and wasteful. - Their electronic signature functionality is crap--you have to use their clunky system, you can't just upload your own doc and add a signature box. - Their customer support is terrible! They take a really long time to answer emails (you have to pay extra I believe if you want phone support, if that even exists at all), and when they do, they often deny they've made mistakes or their tech has broken. - Lack of security: we offboarded an employee and it was supposed to automatically offboard them from tools, but the employee let us know that several days later, they still had access to these tools. We contacted Rippling and they denied this, and then a month later they emailed us the equivalent of "oh yeah, sorry about that, our bad." This is completely unacceptable when you're working in technology and clients' proprietary code or other info can be compromised by a terminated employee.

Joseph
Senior Software Engineer, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 11–50 funcionários

From a Users Perspective

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

Vantagens:

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

Desvantagens:

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.