15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Sobre Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Software de gerenciamento de academias on-line com: inscrição on-line, faturamento, ponto de serviço, relógio, acompanhamento de habilidades e e-mail/mensagem de texto.

Saiba mais sobre o Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Vantagens:

I like that it easily integrated with our website even though we actually run various camps and classes with a focus on Chess and STEM. It was easily adaptable to our business.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it lags, based upon how many people are in the site.

Notas do Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Jackrabbit Gymnastics tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 309 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Jackrabbit Gymnastics antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (309)

Joann
Joann
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 51–200 funcionários

Great Management Software!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Jackrabbit is so easy to use and easy to teach staff how to operate it.

Vantagens:

Jackrabbit allows us to track students' attendance, create a store and sell items through client accounts, keep track of staff hours/classes. I like that there are different ways to get help with an issue - email, live chat and phone and they answer fairly quickly. Also, the ability to add an idea which gets voted on by other uses and then is implemented to the system is great! I also like that I have the ability to limit access to certain users.

Desvantagens:

There is very little I don't like about Jackrabbit. Whenever I do have an issue, Jackrabbit is quick to help.

Kate
Director of Operations, EUA
Belas Artes, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Made everything so easy! Until they changed the waitlist

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Love it and am glad we found it for our business.

Vantagens:

Automatic billing makes managing hundreds of families a dream.

Desvantagens:

The new waitlist update is terrible. I do not enjoy the way it looks and it is much less user friendly. We use the notes section daily and now it is much more difficult to view our notes at a glance. I have talked to other Jackrabbit users who feel like this change is a huge negative. If the waitlist could go back to the old look with the added ability to change the order of the wait listers that would be absolutely ideal. Also, it would be great to see our income based on when the classes happen on the dashboard at a glance as opposed to when we collected it. It's more important to me to see how much our summer classes are making at a glance vs. how much we make during any given month. Lastly, we had an issue with the app and the earliest appointment with a Jackrabbit rep was two weeks out. If we are launching a new class we cannot wait two weeks to solve a problem.

Shanna
CEO, EUA
Esportes, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good for starting businesses but not likely to be your last stop

3,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: - Great for the basics
- Costumer service supports the direct offerings of JR

- attendance - skills tracking - great customer service

Desvantagens:

- Not able to schedule privates - Does not support referenced 3rd party vendors that they recommend for features they do not offer - Additional cost for everything except the basics - customer service cannot support third party concerns

Sherrie
Artes cênicas, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Jackrabbit works very well for us.

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: It has been a pleasure tom work with Jackrabbit. I have received ongoing support and always got my issues resolved quickly. I love this program.

Vantagens:

I like how easy it is to log into the software and access information.

Desvantagens:

Not sure. Maybe the calendar could be applied to classes separately.

Scott
CFO, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

Review of JackRabbit Class

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Pretty good experience. Has features other software do not and visa versa.

Vantagens:

Comprehensive in scope. Keeps strong data based.

Desvantagens:

- Have to log in or password in for every access. - Reports a bit unfriendly. Need easier way to develop own reports. - Locked into JRs credit card processing system. - Email system not as flexible as need to be

Anthony

Great product

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: With I have been with Jack rabbit since it’s inception, and I have no complaints.

Vantagens:

Ease of set up. Outstanding support. The [sensitive content hidden] reached out and talk to me about the product personally and it really set well with me.

Desvantagens:

It used to be the constant changes, but I understand.

Ruben
Administrator, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 11–50 funcionários

Class Management

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: The software provides most of the features we need to manage our classes, staff, payments. Our experience has been great thus far with the product and the technical support we receive.

Class Management features, payments, website integration, Zapier integration

Desvantagens:

Lack of additional mobile friendly options to provide customer with access via mobile devices. Integration options with third party applications (Jackrabbit is increasingly adding more options which is great). It would be great to provide a way to track service requests from customers inside Jackrabitt, requests for make-ups, transfers, cancellations,with email or text integration. We currently manage this type of requests outside Jackrabbit.

Dylan
Operations Manager, EUA
Música, 11–50 funcionários

Jackrabbit Gymnastics for Music Studios

Vantagens:

An all-around system that includes messaging options, statistics, data, staff logging, and PoS capabilities. It is, generally speaking, a very competent one stop software for 90% or more of what you might need.

Desvantagens:

Very option heavy UI takes a good while to learn, and isn't very intuitive. Calendar integration and options are very lack luster, to the point that we don't use the jackrabbit calendar at all. Integration with Gsuite or Apple Calendar would be a godsend for this software - preferably without using Zapier

Amy
Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Jackrabbit used for Homeschool Co-op Management

Vantagens:

Needed a system that would be user friendly as an administrator, as well as for my staff and families. This system met those needs and more. The finance structure was easy to set up and is a great way to keep everything in one place to track what each family owes.

Desvantagens:

When families are paying for something, they have to go through so many steps to process their payment, it can become confusing and in some cases, the payment does not process because of incomplete steps.

Andrew
Manager, EUA

Showtime Gymnastics Academy

Vantagens:

The biggest pro is information available through Jackrabbit help. Whenever I wasn't sure about something the answer was there. Customer service through submitting a ticket is also great! Super fast and helpful!

Desvantagens:

I can be difficult to get to the best way to do certain things because of the different ways to accomplish the same task.

Teresa
Competitive Administrator, Canadá

Great product

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall I enjoy the product.

Vantagens:

This program offers everything you need to run a business successfully and efficiently and suits our needs perfectly. It's easy to use and tracks vital information through customizable reports. Integration was a relatively smooth process with no significant problems. It has many customizable features, and its customer service is top-notch.

Desvantagens:

It takes a while to figure everything out, but once you do, it's pretty easy to use. I wish certain features that would work great for our business would be implemented faster; they base the value on the importance of the feature by user rating, so what might be necessary to one company might not be to another, so your feature might never be implemented. Still, you can only hope that it is. I also wish the program would accept debit card payments; we have a lot of members that prefer to use their debit cards, which means we still have some manual transactions happening, which increases the possibility of errors.

Cathy

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Love Jack Rabbit and their Customer Service!!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I think its great. Every program has its pros and cons. JR is mostly pros.

Vantagens:

I like that there are different ways, paths to what you need to get done. Like multiple ways to look up families, students etc.

Desvantagens:

when JR makes changes they tend to miss what gets affected in the long run.

jason
GM, EUA
Esportes, 2–10 funcionários

MGA Jackrabbit review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: ease of tracking students

Vantagens:

Emailing groups or all students. Running payments

Desvantagens:

I have a daycare that brings their kids to our gym. They pay by check from the daycare. I cant run payments in a batch when a group/class pays with a check

Noha
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Not very happy

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Not very good experience.

Vantagens:

Giving my customers the option to register online

Desvantagens:

Not user friendly. Takes too much time. Very hard to navigate. Everything needed to be done manually. no automatic renewal for classes or automatic monthly charges. Customer service are very hard to reach with no phone number to directly call.

Alyssa

An Excellent Service

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Jackrabbit is fantastic and so beneficial in order to manage a business. The constant upgrades to enhance what is offered is also fantastic. The above additional enhancements would help to manage important things that currently are very important and needs to be done manually in a regular basis. Getting the software to track and implement them
automatically would certainly be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful.

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use and efficient. There is always someone available to help with any matter that may arise.

Desvantagens:

The software should be able to automatically perform some functions. Annual registration should be billed without any additional input. Birthday party notices “ Happy Birthday …..” should be sent as a courtesy regardless of whether a school hosts parties or not m. It would create a personal connection which families would appreciate.,Home page and bold notifications should be presented for important things that can easily be missed that the software shouldn’t. For example, delinquent accounts or a student remaining in the same class for an extended period of time. Beginner levels should have a shorter time to normally be in a class without moving up. Class criteria would vary for the amount of expected time a student would remain at the same level. Roll sheets should not have any student that hasn’t paid in full be on the list. Currently, a student can be in a class without paying and the office has to oversee that along with the instructor. Those students should be highlighted and accounts addressed with an automated reminder to the families that they are currently not enrolled due to a delinquent payment and their spot in class will be forfeited. Possibly an again automated warning stating they have one week time frame or 72 hour? to bring their account back to an active status before their spot is forfeited. When a student withdrawals and the predetermined class size is reduced, all students on the waiting list for a specific level should get an email stating an opening.

Bethany
Música, 2–10 funcionários

Happy Inheritance

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am very happy with my experience with Jackrabbit. I have never been discouraged, and every time I don't know how to do something, I have always reached out for help and gotten help right away!

Vantagens:

I inherited the jackrabbit software when I started this job 1 1/2 years ago. I have had to figure it out as I go along and I always have a lot of help available to me whenever I need it via chat or phone call. The guy in the office before me was trying to switch to another software company, but I talked my boss into letting me stay with Jackrabbit because I really like it. I like how it is evolving and how I can keep track of my hours and tuition payments. I like how easy it is to get a list of emails or addresses, how easy it is to create a statement for a parent.

Desvantagens:

I wouldn't say that there are aspects that are difficult to use, I think the worst thing (which really isn't a bad thing) is that there is so much that can be done with the software and I just sort of jumped into an ocean when I started this job instead of starting out on the edge of the water and easing myself in!

Monica
Artes e artesanato, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Jackrabbit helped me to breath again.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Jackrabbit was a life-saver when I started using it 7 years ago. Their best practices helped to model our business procedures. They are always there for you to help you through questions and needs.

Vantagens:

- Customer service and Technical help are FANTASTIC. They will do everything to help you. - They hear their customers, and they keep improving the software with the ideas and suggestions of all of us. - It has most of the features that I need to manage my school. - It is very flexible and works through settings that let you adjust it to your needs and preferences. - Price is fair.

Desvantagens:

As I keep growing I need few features that Jackrabbit has not incorporated yet, like gift cards administration, a more robust management of the Leads, be able to load more pictures to the students records, although I would not be surprised these features will be added later, as I know they evaluate all our suggestions of changes and use them to improve the software.

Lisa
Director of Operations, EUA
Esportes, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to use, clear software for class and member management

Vantagens:

I like the easy to use layout of Jackrabbit and the ability to automate so many of our regular tasks. JackRabbit presents our calendar and class listings in easy to understand formats and allows for quick registration, account management and payments for our customers.

Desvantagens:

There are some areas in JackRabbit that need an update. Such as events. And sometimes I feel like we have to go through repetitive steps to do one task.

Jamie
Office Director, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Great Product, Took a little while to learn it

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, we love the program. It's taken a little time for us to get the hang of things that our old program did not have, but we have a lot more options to expand in different areas now with it.

Vantagens:

The functionality and software capapilities was what sold us on the product. You can do so many things with this program and we love what we have learned so far.

Desvantagens:

Having a different set up for Training Time(Open Gyms) and Camps other than setting up an event is one thing we miss about our previous software. We do not want to have to create a class for summer camps and we hold weekly training times for our members and non members. We offer a discounted rate for our members so we have had to do seperate events for each group and it does make things hectic. We also wish there was an option for Promotion codes or discount codes.

Jacqueline
Coach and Program Director, EUA

Useful But Room For Improvement

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: On the coach's side it is very easy to use, but as an administrator it can be confusing and frustrating.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use as a coach in terms of clocking in and out and taking attendance. It meets most of our needs and is somewhat straightforward. I like that it is easy to connect to a person associated with the business when help is needed.

Desvantagens:

It's not very intuitive and many of the features fall short of ideal. When issues or suggestions are presented to support staff they are often acknowledged and agreed upon but not actually addressed. The idea portal alone shows how much room for improvement there is, and the fact that some ideas have been voted on hundreds of times and years ago shows that improvements are made slowly if at all.

Colleen

Jackrabbit Use

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The experience is fairly positive and Jackrabbit responds. The look of the pages needs to be updated and modernized.

Vantagens:

Jack Rabbit has many features that we use but sometimes it is not intuitive to the user. I would like to be able to have multiple skill and conditioning records for competitive kids and some functionality increased.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see the employees time card and checking time improved.

Nic
Manager, EUA
Belas Artes, 2–10 funcionários

Review

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Fantastic. All issues I had or questions of functionality were quickly handled and rarely did anything come up. Great partner.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and clarity of data. It is able to give me all the data I needed to manage the business and quickly manage classes, enrollment, payment, and handle parent questions.

Desvantagens:

Missed the ability to manage one time classes well.

Rett

Jackrabbit

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Mostly positive. Any time I hear about an update I worry, because they roll them out too quickly and there have been many issues with updates not making our businesss easier- but rather harder.

Vantagens:

Its pretty good with many features & myself and my staff are comfortable using it. The customer service is great.

Desvantagens:

There have been many significant rollouts/updates over the last few years that come too fast/too many close together, and that have been released before glitches were found. There have been times when these "updates" have cost my buisness money. I also do not like that they ask for ideas or feedback, but do not incorporate them. The attendance feature has needed an update for years!

Alicia
Recreation Program Director, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Everything you need in one place!

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Having our time card, class and event registration, attendance tracking and skill tracking all in one place has made a huge difference for not only our coaching staff but also for parents. Staff can log into their portal account complete their time card, input attendance, and update the skill tracking for each athlete without flipping through multiple apps. This has made sharing staff schedules, and keeping parents up to date with their athlete's progress more effective and less time consuming. Once it's set up things flow so smoothly!

Desvantagens:

As an administrative user it can be tricky walking parents through the registration and parent portal process as without setting up a person parent portal account the administrative side and parent portal side look very different.

Jo Ann
Front Desk, EUA
Esportes, 51–200 funcionários

GREAT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR GYMNASTICS

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Jackrabbit Gymnastics has helped our business immensely. We can choose when to run tuition. Parents can look at the Parent Portal account at any time. Customers can see what classes we offer and if they are full or available in real time on our website.

Vantagens:

This system is great! It keeps track of all the students enrolled, what classes they were in before, all transactions. You can post in different ways - per class, everyone or individually. They also take your ideas into consideration and are always looking for ways to improve the software. Customer service is great! They can help by sending them the issue your having by email or on their Facebook page.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes their software does go down. It's rare but frustrating. That's about the only issue but overall its a great product.