15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre lemlist

Contatos impessoais por e-mail, personalização e automação de vendas, em um local descomplicado.

Saiba mais sobre o lemlist

Vantagens:

The Liquid Syntax then randomizes those snippets for each outgoing message, thus creating a new variant of the message so that no two outreach prospects receive the same message.

Notas do lemlist

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O lemlist tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 380 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o lemlist antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (380)

Bryce
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Not fairly priced, yet the backbone is old technology (agency user with 10+ seats)

3,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Jamie
Jamie
Head of Growth, Reino Unido
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great for small marketing & sales teams

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It’s easy to create campaigns with both email and LinkedIn automations in a simple workflow. Offers A/B split testing, contact enrichment & verification (emails and LinkedIn profiles) and removes a lot of manual data cleansing work.

Desvantagens:

It’s difficult to manage contacts across different campaigns (eg automatically add contacts to another campaign if they do X in a different campaign).

Software, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easiest bluk email tool for those with little experience

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My team uses lemlist to run some of our email campaigns. Even though email outreach isn't our primary area, we were very quickly able to get to grips with it thanks to the simpe interface. All in all, it's a very simple but effective outreach tool

Vantagens:

I just love how simplistic the interface is. It's definitely ahead of its time in that aspect. It make sit very easy to quickly set up and track email campaigns.

Desvantagens:

I found its features a bit lacking considering the price. I think it would be better if there were supplementary features added to make the email campaigns work more effectively. Namesly, the email validator, which costs extra for some reason

há 10 meses

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on lemlist. We're delighted you appreciate our simplistic interface for setting up and tracking email campaigns. We understand your feedback about additional features and pricing. We're always looking to enhance our offerings and your input matters. We're taking note of your comments about the email validator and will consider its value in future updates. Your support is invaluable as we aim to provide effective tools for outreach. We're committed to continuous improvement and your insights contribute to that. If you have more to share, please reach out anytime. Here's to more successful campaigns with lemlist!

Ben
Ben
Founder, Portugal
Mídia digital, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Terrible customer support and they removed a key feature we were using.

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I would not recommend them to anyone. Especially for how many great companies are out there that do what they already do.

Vantagens:

I used Lemlist for several years and I liked it. Their email editor was easy to use, and apart from little annoyances, I was a happy user.

Desvantagens:

Their customer support is incredibly friendly and utterly incompetent. Their support is not technical and only relays what their technical people tell them, so you can never get a straight answer on anything. I could point them to specific problems and I would be told vague answers and never get a resolution. I finally had to give up on several key problems and just move to a new provider. The final straw was they removed support for a type of email connection (SMTP) they had supported. They did this without warning and in a way that broke their UX so that I couldn't create any new campaigns or update login/password info for those connection methods. They refused to grandfather me in, which is their right, but they also didn't refund me for the massive pain they caused our operations team. I politely reached out to their [sensitive content hidden] to chat with them and never heard back anything. Given how often they invited users to contact them, I was a bit surprised.

Brenden
CTO, Bélgica
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A level email campaign tool

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

We found everything that we needed for our mail campaigns in Lemlist. The flexibility in creating workflows is a game changer.

Desvantagens:

The time investment to understand how to setup workflows is quite high.

Armando
Strategy & Operations, Espanha

My experience with Lemlist

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: It's a compelling platform to provide cold-emailing campaign to several clients.

Vantagens:

Easy to use and easy to integrate with other helpful platforms as Dropcontact or Sales Navigator.

Desvantagens:

The setup of DMARC, CTD is not super intuitive.

há 10 meses

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your Lemlist experience. We're pleased that you've found our platform user-friendly and well-integrated with tools like Dropcontact and Sales Navigator. We appreciate your feedback about the setup of DMARC and CTD not being as intuitive. We're continuously refining our platform's usability and your input helps tremendously. It's great to know that having all the features in one place is valuable to you. We're dedicated to providing a comprehensive solution for cold-emailing campaigns. Your insights are valuable as we work to enhance our platform further. We'll make sure to address the issues you've raised to improve the overall user experience. Thank you for being part of the Lemlist community. We're here to support your success.

Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Big fan of this tool. Offering an amazing degree of personaliziation

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Lemlist was extremely helpful in personalizing outreach at scale. You get a lot for your money. Extra features like the pods or super fast customer service make this tool a no-brainer when it comes to cold outreach.

Vantagens:

Degree of personalization; bulk import & export functions; extremely helpful customer service (quick & effective responses)

Desvantagens:

The only thing about this software which was not to rate five stars was the design (UI). Used light-grey and white elements were sometimes hard to find..

Jessy
Jessy
CMO, França
E-Learning, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best solutions for cold maling

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Lemlist is good at simple cold mailing scenarios.

Desvantagens:

When it comes to automation and complex scenarios, Lemlist is not so easy to adopt.

há 10 meses

Thank you for sharing your insights on your experience with Lemlist. We appreciate both your positive remarks on its effectiveness in simple cold mailing scenarios and your constructive feedback about its adaptability to more complex needs. Your input is vital in driving our ongoing improvements. We're glad to have contributed to kickstarting your new business and we'll share your positive experience with our team. Rest assured, we're committed to refining Lemlist's capabilities to better address diverse scenarios, including automation and complexity. If you have any further suggestions or require assistance, feel free to reach out. Your feedback guides us toward serving you better.

Caleb
Caleb
Owner, EUA

Lemlist Rocks!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Warming up campaigns is definitely one of the biggest wins. I love how you can still use lemwarm even after warming up a campaign to keep your inbox engaged and healthy. The statistics for lemwarm and many others make it very easy to keep your inbox happy and healthy. The dynamic images and pages definitely help break the normal boring messages that most of us have all received at some point. It creates a very personal touch even if it is automated. They amount of templates available straight out of the box, definitely helps someone get started.

Vantagens:

The ease and flow of the UI/UX is absolutely beautiful. Very Dynamic software and very creative with dynamic images and Landing Pages. One of the biggest things that brought me to the platform from using a different service is "Lemwarm" and the ability to automatically warm up your inbox before getting ready to launch a campaign. So many amazing features. There was definitely thought and intention with the entire platform to embody everything needed to launch a "cold" email campaign that doesn't feel so cold.

Desvantagens:

Downsides? What downsides? ;) i definitely haven't found anything about the platform or Lemlist, that I don't love!

Nicholas
Fitness Research Director, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Favorite email solution

Vantagens:

Everything from the ease of use, the functionality, and the teams dedication to always making significant improvements to the product.

Desvantagens:

The only issue I had was when I would load up prospects for a campaign and find there was an error, it was terribly difficult to fix that error. Thankfully, with a recent update, you can now rollback uploads which has saved me on more than one occasion.

Andre
Account Executive, África do Sul

Lemlist is awesome

Comentários: Great!

Vantagens:

It's simply, easy and fun to use! The service is great too.

Desvantagens:

I like everything about Lemlist! I like everything about Lemlist!

Lars
CTO, Alemanha

I love this tool!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Lemlist is an easy solution to integrate my CRM with my email list while personalizing my campaigns. My CRM automatically gets filled with new leads, I write a personalized icebreaker message and the rest is done by Lemlist automatically.

Vantagens:

Lemlist was very easy to set up. I got my first campaign running within minutes. It supports my own server (using IMAP) and doesn't require a specific service. Also, the features it provides are really good for doing personalized campaigns - for example, I love being able to personalize the pictures I send to my subscribers. Also, the icebreaker feature has got me several important clients.I needed to contact the support once, but not for a bug but for something I didn't understand at first. Not only did they help me solve all of my problems, they also taught me how to order a beer in French!Awesome product by an awesome team!

Desvantagens:

Lemlist isn't the biggest company and sometimes it shows, their documentation isn't always up to date or lacks minor details. Apart from that, I love Lemlist for what it is and wouldn't change a thing for now.

CEO, Reino Unido
Emprego e contratação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very good mass email platform

Comentários: Very good.

Vantagens:

It's easy to set up, the reporting is great and the support is lightning fast.Some cool features with custom images too, which can make campaigns very unique.

Desvantagens:

Nothing really... It's a good platform with no pitfalls I can identify.

há 10 meses

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with lemlist! We're thrilled to hear that our platform's ease of use, robust reporting, and lightning-fast support have made a difference in your email campaigns. We're constantly working hard to provide features that empower our users to create unique and impactful campaigns, including the ability to add custom images. Your feedback fuels our drive to continue delivering a top-notch experience. We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, and we'll make sure to share your kind words with our team. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Keep achieving great results with lemlist, and thanks again for your support!

Su
Digital Marketing, Turquia
Software, 201–500 funcionários

Great Features, Terrible Execution

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: If I'd summarize my experience, it would be one word: "Disappointed". They have a huge potential but what's the use of shiny features if the tool can't do the one single thing it's supposed to do. What do I care if I can have dynamic imaging if I can't send emails.

Vantagens:

We originally bought lemlist because it allowed us to add dynamic images to our emails and looked better than our previous tool. Users can add images that are automatically customized based on how you set them up. This is the one single reason why Lemlist is better than competitors.

Desvantagens:

Despite having such a unique feature, we had a terrible time with lemlist. In particular with their regular UI changes, their so called "proprietary" and their support that's all emojis & absolutely zero help. The tool never completes sending emails in the designated time. We're not talking about huge campaigns or anything. The tool simply fails to send 70 emails in 12 hours. When you ask the support team about what's wrong, they reply by sending tons of heart emojis and tell you that, that's how their algorithm works and that we should suck it up and deal with it, in a very, very polite way.

Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good for a small subscriber list

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I quite like the way it took only minutes to setup.

Desvantagens:

It's really not good in terms of delivery rate, I was shocked to see that most emails lan ded in spam and when I ran a campaign on same list in different tool, it worked fine.

Mateusz
CEO, Polônia

Great tool

Vantagens:

It's a great tool for cold email campaigns. I really love the creative futures like personalized images in e-mails, that other software don't have.

Desvantagens:

The new UX is very confusing. I think they really need to improve that.

Liz
Company Founder, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

decent product, horrible customer service

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Being able to customize each email is great and has resulted in more responses from cold emails. The tool itself is good and has some nice features - primarily the individual customization

Desvantagens:

Their knowledge base is lacking detail and primarily just covers the basics of setting up, so you will likely reach out with questions because something isn't working (they did get back to me with a workaround) or isn't clear (like you need to set up Gmail alias but not how they work with the tool - they've since added some detail after my aksing), however, they were extremely rude when I responded that it would have been great if the explaination had been included in the initial article - it now does. Because I didn't set something up completely correct initially (because of the initial lacking detail) I've since had a question about manually removing people from a sequence, they won't respond, I've asked THREE different times, and am running out of time before the next email in the sequence is to be sent, but as I said their customer service is rude and doesn't respond.

Owner, EUA
Internet, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We probably don't reach this software's full potential.

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall Lemlist serves a specific purpose in our funnel design and we enjoy that feature. This was a lifetime deal and we do not regret the purchase.

Vantagens:

We only use Lemlist to customize sales funnel emails. The customization features are better than any product I have ever used.

Desvantagens:

We wish they would do more/ better documentation or instruction on using the product. There is probably more we could probably do with the product but we just don't know how or have not seen the potential.

Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários

Completely amazing

Vantagens:

Lemlist is actually amazing. I've tried 4-5 email platforms before, such as quickmail and others. And... they all do the same thing. But before actually starting to use lemlist, I didn't realize how much of a difference there can be in "how" they do it. This is a short list of lemlist's pros: - Amazing support. They're lightning fast, human, and actually helpful. - Amazing stuff within the app that you wouldn't have thought of, like built-in "idiot proof" features that make stuff automatically without you worrying about it. - The whole experience is FLUID. It's fun. Nothing is clunky about lemlist, as it was in every other app I've used. - Personalization options are good. - It's got top-of-the market capabilities, but is priced very reasonably, below many alternatives

Desvantagens:

None, really, that I have come across. I love this product.

Volkan
Volkan
CEO and Founder, Turquia
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for cold emailing and sequence emails

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

It's very simple to use. It has an easily understandable UI. You can add dynamic text to any images that give you an opportunity to use personalised images.

Desvantagens:

You have one unsubscribe list for all your campaigns. It would be nice to have unsubscribe list for every campaign besides the global one. If you use an automation tool and the tool adds a contact, you can't change the contact's email address. You have to delete the contact and add it manually.

Benjamin
Marketing Director, Polônia
Telecomunicações, 2–10 funcionários

Lemlist & Lemwarm - Email Marketing to Inboxes

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: From email warmup, personalized landing pages, to email campaigns - lemlist does these things they've built really well. If you're trying to scale email marketing from zero, start with their lemwarm for a few weeks and you'll be ready to go.

Vantagens:

lemlist is great for emailing. If you're trying to connect and speak with an audience who might know about your brand - this is one of the best options. Lemwarm also is one of the best tools to start with a new email address and be able to reach people's top inbox with personalized campaigns.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes support turnaround can take a few hours, but usually they are giving all the answers and suggestions on how to fix your problem. Also, the color update was a big change and really hard to get used to, trying to find where they put new items.

Rohin
Rohin
Lead Consultant, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

Limlist is super powerful saas application which can skyrocket our overall cold emailing & outreach

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have taken my SEO Outreach to complete new level and its so much helpful too. You can literally see what has clicked, auto follow up etc features are really powerful and interesting.

Vantagens:

Pros include that we can drip feed emails, custom tags, reporting and specially tracking. This is so much powerful features every marketer want to get successful in their emailing marketing. Their Zapier integration has taken their platform to the next level now. SUPER POWERFUL STUFF i say. Lastly is the image personalization which can convert things really well.

Desvantagens:

Well I want to see more features and a little better dashboard where I can add all my emails as like mailshake rather than login via particular email. I mean mailshake UI is little easy to understand in that case.

Internet, 11–50 funcionários

Perfect tool for sales!

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I love the simplicity of the product. It's very useful and get a lot of response thanks to lemlist.

Desvantagens:

I don't really really like the interface of the design we could have a better user interface and more tools.

Lisa
Email Marketing Manager, Reino Unido
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários

Great platform

Vantagens:

Allows me to work on campaigns, knowing it's warming my domains and improving the spam rate

Desvantagens:

A bit awkward to initially get set up but only issue

há 10 meses

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We're delighted to hear that lemwarm is adding value to your campaigns by improving domain warming and reducing spam rates. While we apologize for any initial setup challenges, we're constantly working to refine the process and enhance your experience. Your feedback is valuable and will be shared with the team. If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out. Keep up the great work with lemwarm!

Santosh
Santosh
Marketing Manager, Índia
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for sending customised bulk emails, prospecting and engaging existing contacts

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I really like the customisation that's built in. I chose Lemlist for our sales team to be able to send bulk prospecting emails and that's resulted in a massive increase in replies. What I really like most about Lemlist is the feature that checks the validity of email addresses which is missing in most other tools - and this is extremely crucial when prospecting.

Desvantagens:

- The main downside is a missing integration with Zapier. I see Lemlist as a powerful tool in a growth hacking briefcase and with a missing Zapier integration, this disables our team from doing stuff like like contact form via Zapier to Lemlist. - Unable to export contacts. Nothing else.

Nate
Ops Director, EUA
Mídia digital, 2–10 funcionários

Some Great, Some Frustrating

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

This is really good for split testing emails. Once you get the hang of it and how the interface works, then it works really nicely, however the learning curve is kinda high. We are currently using to test out subject line conversions and offer responses.

Desvantagens:

This only works for closed lists - once you upload you list you can add to it, but not really edit it, which is kind of annoying. You also can't add attachments to the campaigns which somewhat limits how much we can test.