15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Inventor

O software CAD Inventor 3D oferece ferramentas 3D de nível profissional para design, documentação e simulação de produtos. Fale conosco.

Saiba mais sobre o Inventor

Vantagens:

Cost, relatively easy to use controls and commands.

Desvantagens:

Its PRICEY, and it doesn't run on MacOS. That said, it is professional grade and you get what you pay for.

Notas do Inventor

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Inventor tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 266 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Inventor antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (266)

Henrique
Henrique
Desehador, Portugal
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Muito bom Software 3D

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Para aproveitar ao máximo e sua potencialidade há a necessidade de investir em formação.

Vantagens:

Excelente software para desenho de estruturas 3D e para planificação de desenho de chapas.

Desvantagens:

Como qualquer software desta gama, o seu preço.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Engineer, Equador
Petróleo e energia, 51–200 funcionários

Why I use Inventor in my daily work

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I started using inventor 15 years ago at university and although the software has grown a lot, its use is still just as easy, of course with certain improvements and additions that must be learned with each new version. Although inventor generates high-quality blueprints, many times the drawing standards of each country or region are not met, so I usually edit the drawings in AutoCAD before presenting them

Vantagens:

It is very easy to learn, it is a very intuitive software and you can start designing pieces from the first time you use it. Being Autodesk software, it is compatible with other important software such as AutoCAD or Fusion 360. It has a large number of libraries, so it is not necessary to draw standardized parts

Desvantagens:

This is very powerful software, so it requires a high-end computer, so the initial investment is somewhat expensive and the more elements an assembly has, the more RAM memory it will need, which can easily reach 64 or 128 GB.

Mario
3D Designer, EUA
Design, 2–10 funcionários

Inventor is Decent

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I feel 80% is enjoyable. I can build structures or components. It’s getting better every time, the other 20% is just basic frustration not being able to mirror components in assemblies and keep them linked, and not being able to copy mates on assemblies is just a big time waster.

Vantagens:

I love the rendering and Frame generator! Frame Generator is freaking Awsome! Literally allows you to build a complex frame out of a sketch or a simple extrusion. The frame members can be trimmed and you can create your own profiles! Also ipart creation make things easy.

Desvantagens:

This is a real great software, but I must be honest at 2 Major weak points that are deal breakers for me and maybe others. There is no “copy with mates” like others softwares have. So if you insert 100 Identical components, it’s gonna take you forever to constrain them in your assembly. Also there is no assembly mirror that associative! You have to use pattern, if you can! These are basic standards in even older softwares! How can Inventor not have these Basic staples! Weak points for sure.

MICHAEL
Design Engineer, EUA
Design, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Inventor Review

3,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: pretty good but like solidworks and nx better

Vantagens:

Nice environment with good feature definition

bad preview of operations in 3d space, some previews that didnt allow execution

Educação superior, 501–1.000 funcionários

Autodesk Inventor in-depth review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Autodesk Inventor is a great 3D parametric modelling CAD software for Mechanical engineers. It is possible to use parametric, freeform, direct and conditions / rules-based design.

Vantagens:

3D Tools & simulation capabilities to design and optimize the performance. Simple and easy to use.They provide free trial.Collaboration within the team members is possible to a totally different level.

Desvantagens:

Requires computers with high end configurations and graphics card.CAM and CAE features are not available.

Carlos
Structural Engineering, México
Engenharia civil, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Basically the best software to design mechanical parts.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: In general I always use this software to design any part, running the stress simulation.

Vantagens:

You can start form 0 and perform a very specialized analysis for any part. Very organized to go from a point, line, sketch, solid and assembly.

Desvantagens:

How the constraints can be easily affected and the whole model ruined. Very complex to repair this.

Maquinário, 2–10 funcionários

3D Modeling Awesome

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Inventor allows me to do my job, mechanical engineering, I use it daily to design, analyze and draw components we make.

Vantagens:

Inventor is used in everything we do. We need to accurately model things in 3d and create the fabrication and shop drawings. Since it is an Autodesk product it integrates easily with our use of AutoCAD too, with easy output to 2D cad formats as well.

Desvantagens:

It can be challenging to learn at first but it is easy if you know another 3D modeling program. The one thing I think the competition does better is exploded views, I dislike the exploded view functionality.

Amazing software for 3D Modeling and Drafting

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Using inventor from last 4+years and it is best software for execute internanational level projects

Vantagens:

Ease of using commands and Vault system helped to work on client server

Desvantagens:

Takes more memory when we use Vault system

Upendra
Upendra
Manager, Sri Lanka

Best modelling sodtware

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Inventor is very helpful for my business as I want to create the solid models of my new product ideas. Inventor allowa me to modell those ideas with perfect finishing. I can use these modells to express my ideas to my workers and customers. Though there are many modelling softwares, surface finishing in Inventor is exceptional. The modells look very attractive, colourful and realistic. I recommend Inventor for any solid modelling purpose.

Finishing Tools User interface Reliability

Desvantagens:

Nothing. This is the best modelling software with best finished look of the models.

Andrew
CAD Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very powerful for "Free" software.

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: After students learn the basics of software they become very proficient users and have a head start in most college classes.

Vantagens:

Very powerful program and most universities and companies in field have heard of.

Desvantagens:

Step by step tutorials could be better. Premade projects are difficult to introduce to beginner students. Having to send all part files with assembly makes sharing assemblies between teacher and students very difficult.

Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Nice app for manufacturing

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Easy to use There are many good features that can be used by the user.

Desvantagens:

The pricing of this app is very high that is hard to afford for a student.

Brandon
Engineering Manager, EUA
Aviação e aeroespacial, 51–200 funcionários

Inventor...only 10 years behind

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I like that it's fairly quick to rebuild parts after changing a feature early on in the tree. I like the view cube in the upper right hand corner, very easy to reorient the view any way I want. The measure tool is very useful and easy to use. I really like how easy it is to start and orient a sketch, super simple and intuitive. The hole tool is nice and easy to use, good GUI.

Desvantagens:

I don't like: 1. I can't measure between the edges of sketched circles without putting points there to measure from. Why shouldn't I be able to measure the web thickness or specify that as my measurable value? If that's something that's a CTC on my print, then let me spec it, don't tell me it's not "good engineering". 2. Why can't I split/trim projected geometry? You make me import it as a line, so let me trim it like one. 3. When using a feature in a subsequent sketch, why does it make me import that line geometry into my current sketch? Just reference it. 4. If I add a constraint, why not tell me what conflicts and let me delete the conflicting constraint (a la Creo). It's great that you tell me it's overconstraining it, but tell me what the conflicts are. 5. Why do I have to edit a sketch/feature to edit a dimension? I've been able to double click a dimension and edit that dimension in SW and Creo for years. 6. Why do I have to go into the View tab to change the visual style? Make that a floating toolbar in the viewable area (a la Creo). 7. Why don't all circular features, i.e. circles, holes, etc., automatically have an axis that's accessible to later features? It's dumb that I have to insert them...

Daniel
Systems Engineer, Analyst, Machinist, EUA
Defesa e aeroespacial, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent capability, decent learning curve for existing CAD/CAM users

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Being able to flexibly work on design projects for work, hobbies, and STEM Education and Outreach work is incredibly nice, and linking this capability to much more accessible maker tech really opens new doors for rapid prototyping.

Vantagens:

Really powerful software, surprisingly resource efficient for use on laptops, and the de facto standard for many uses. With a dedicated CAD rig (or repurposed gaming PC), performance even when dealing with large and complex models is excellent. The design and portability is really quite good, and when coupled with access to CNC machinery and 3D printing capability makes the prototyping process incredibly quick. Currently experimenting with amateur photogrammetry for metrology and rapid design capability (converting clay models or plastic-printing pens), and the toolset is powerful enough to leverage those capabilities quite well. Easy enough to use that high school students can tap many of the advanced capabilities with even limited background.

Desvantagens:

For myself as an old school Autodesk user the added capability is impressive, although the UI updates feel a lot like contemporary changes that fixed things which weren't broken in the first place. The biggest headache I have right now is that the install is tedious to reroute, particularly when repurposing existing computers for STEM outreach projects, anything other than the default installation is hard, and often inconsistent. Interfacing with open source tools is actually quite good, but innate support for that is unsurprisingly limited. Still, a really minor complaint, as properly packaged for export files are handled really well with existing CAM workflow and automation in slicing tools for experienced additive manufacturers.

Piotr
QA Automation Engineer, Irlanda
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Intuitive and powerful design

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I was using Inventor for multiple years in my work and my private projects. It is an amazing tool, packed with an enormous number of features. Each of the functions is customizable and can be adjusted to the expectations of the company and designer. Inventor can make the work efficient, quick, and enjoyable. Each function has an extensive description with detailed instructions on how to use it. Also, the whole ecosystem of apps from Autodesk is cooperating smoothly end effortlessly, and Inventor is a great part of it. It is widely used, so if a user encounters any problem, somewhere on the internet there is a resolution for it - on the official Autodesk page or on one of the multiple forums. The software has a student version, which can be a great possibility to get familiarized with it if you are studying.
However, there is one significant disadvantage of Inventor - the price in the subscription model is extremely high. it is unlikely that hobbyists can afford that much. Also, small bugs may happen, which is fully understandable in the software of that size.
In conclusion, if you have the possibility to work with it, it is totally a must - there is nothing that good on the market. If not, there are some cheaper alternatives - not as good as this one, but still decent.

Vantagens:

A huge number of features. The intuitiveness of use. Customizability. Detailed descriptions and use instructions of features. Vast community support. Integration between different Autodesk apps.

Desvantagens:

The price is high. Subscription sell-based model.

Victor
Sr Mechanical Engineer, EUA
Aviação e aeroespacial, 11–50 funcionários

Inventor 19

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: My experience with Inventor has been very good from a modeling perspective. I have not found anything our company designs that could not model.

Vantagens:

Inventor is easy to use with plenty of modeling power to do most any job a company has. I have not found any parts our company uses that Inventor could not model quickly and accurately.

Desvantagens:

Random crashes doing normal activities. Some functionality can be a little difficult to figure out why the feature fails to modify. Especially when you can create the feature from scratch successfully. Seems to be missing some functionality I was used to with SolidWorks especially in the assembly constraints but that may be due to lack of training. BOM control can be tricky I found out recently. Again this may be caused by a lack of training.

Exhibit Engineer, EUA
Design, 11–50 funcionários

BEST MODELING SOFTWARE I HAVE USED

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It makes showing a customer exactly what their final product will look like and function like, very easy for them to understand. Customers are more easily put at ease when they can see exactly what their final product will look like and not just a rendering.

Vantagens:

It is so user friendly and seems to be made by people who do things logically. You can teach someone the basics in a couple of hours and be very proficient in a couple of weeks.

Desvantagens:

If you can't find what you're looking for online or in the help files it can be hard to make changes easily. They can still be made just not automatically if you can't figure out the default setting to change. If it had a way to add custom textures and styles to the appearance menu for original styles that would be helpful.

Manuel Alberto
Manuel Alberto
Project Engineer, Venezuela
Fonte da avaliação

A great but expensive tool

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It's easier to create the piping system in Inventor than it is to create it in Solidworks. The rules-based routing tools allow to select the correct fittings and helps ensure that they comply with the industry standards. I can also import it to other files easily if I need it.

Vantagens:

I use this to create elements for 3D models of marketing activations activations. This is a simple and user friendly 3D modeling tool. to add, once you learn this tool it the interface carries throughout other autodesk programs.

Desvantagens:

The price of it is a bit expensive. A single license can cost about 7,000. Regardless of cost, the Inventor doesn't have symmetry check. The symmetry would also the user to find whether the part is symmetric at all or the axis in which it is symmetric about. This would be helpful for users running FEA analysis and want to reduce the run down time.

Haward
mechanical engineer, Equador
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 501–1.000 funcionários

Where magic happens

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall inventor is where I am more comfortable at and it gets the job done.

Vantagens:

modeling in inventor is just satisfactory. As a designer theres no better feeling than whatching what you imagine becoming real and thats just what happens when modeling with inventor, it flows.

Desvantagens:

modeling piece by piece is one thing but when the assembly time comes that's when you start crying. as an inventor user i am already use to it and have come to perfect it and even prefer it over other software. Let's just say that if you don't recall your dynamics lectures you won't be having a good time.

Aldo
Aldo
Mechanical engineer, México
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

A great modelling software

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

The interface is friendly and easy to use, also the models that you create are very realistic, but the best section of this modeling software is the analysis of forces of each element.

Desvantagens:

I think it doesn't have a big cons, only that it consumes a lot of RAM memory.

Andrew
Mechanical Engineering Intern, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Inventor is the most intuitive CAD software that I have ever used. Almost everything is visual

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Beautifully rendered complex models

Vantagens:

I have used mostly inventor and and Solidworks. Inventor is a lot more closely linked to the visual environment. The "snap-to's" are stronger (eg they suck in your cursor more easily) and I really like that. Also I found that it was a lot easier to design parts into assemblies. ABOVE ALL I like the Grip-Snap feature for moving parts in the assembly. I also love how you can animate the assemblies. I haven't seen other CAD Programs that can do that. The material renderings also look a lot better in Inventor.

Desvantagens:

It is really hard to import things into inventor (eg. STL files and other CAD file types. I would often use Solidworks to do my importing and save it as a file type that works better in Inventor. I also really like the mechanical mates that you can do In solidworks. It was harder to do those mates in Inventor assemblies. I also found that Inventor was more likely to crash my computer than Solidworks.

Nemanja
ing.Mech, Bósnia e Herzegovina
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários

Review Autodesk Inventor

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I use Inventor more 4 year. I start in inventor 2016, and I make reinstal to 2018. I'm very satisfied user. All recommended for this software.

Vantagens:

I like this software because is easy to use, user interface is very frendly and most used tool is on front of you.

Desvantagens:

All what you need in one product, if you want simulation stres, you have, if you want make simple orcompplicated 3D model some mechanical parts or something, inventor has easy to make thet.

Construção, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Inventor

Vantagens:

What Inventor does extremely well is to create a clean space for very detailed assemblies to be shown very simply. In other words, it helps take the complex and break it down to where a manufacturer can get on board easily and quickly. I use it for my visualization projects because of the clean geometry it makes as opposed to other modeling software. It creates cleaner lightmaps for objects than many other programs and the built-in render engine is actually surprisingly good, negating the need to export and render elsewhere, saving time.

Desvantagens:

Some of the mouse controls are different than other Autodesk products, so if you're using muscle menmory, it can trip you up when switching to inventor for a little while until you get the hang of it.

Ayodeji
Ayodeji
Additive manufacturing, Nigéria
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fun and easy to learn engineering software for complex design

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have used inventory for 5 years now, I use inventor to educate college students on engineering design for manufacturing.
I have had a lovely experience using inventor and I hope it continues to offer more features.

Vantagens:

It's a perfect and easy to learn parametric design software for engineers. It has features which makes your work easy and fast. I like the contact center provided whicheans less modeling and gives you more knowledge of standard design for actual manufacturing for example you will be exposed to the types of fasteners and their use.

Desvantagens:

It's difficult to use in area where power supply is not regular because there is no recovery feature. Also, it slows down the system or crashes whenever you are working on an heavy assembly file.

Thomas
Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best engineering software out there

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I use Inventor with my students for modeling many different projects. Inventor allows us to quickly draft a model, create drawings and create assemblies all in a single program.

Vantagens:

Students have no problem picking up difficult concepts in Inventor. It is easy to use if you haven't done engineering before.

Desvantagens:

The interface seems outdated. Certain menus seem like they haven't been changed in decades.

James
Project engineer, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Great engineering CAD platform

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Used for 3D modeling and simulations of NPD products.

Vantagens:

Has a great deal of value in using all inventor products. The PLM system integrated with engineer works great. Also the CFD simulations work excellent in this package.

Desvantagens:

Modeling in 3D deals just a little weird if you are used to Creo or solid works. Once you use it a lot it becomes much more intuitive.