15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Piktochart

Sobre Piktochart

Ferramenta de gerenciamento de apresentações baseada na nuvem que auxilia as empresas com criação de infográficos, gerenciamento de modelos e colaboração.

Saiba mais sobre o Piktochart

Vantagens:

The price point is pretty low and definitely worth it.

Desvantagens:

Some minor confusion with thumbnails as at times they don't update automatically.

Notas do Piktochart

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Piktochart tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 181 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Piktochart antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (181)

Kelsey
Kelsey
Marketing Specialist
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Piktochart

3,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Saikat
Saikat
Learning Advisor, Índia
Serviços meio ambientais, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best Tool for Infographics.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Developed infographics Job aids with ease that no other tools can match.

Vantagens:

Other infographics tools have templates as well, but it's difficult to decide which one is best for our project. Here, decision making is facilitated by the use of a template categorization.

Desvantagens:

Less business presentation templates with no animated assets.

Yann
CEO, França
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Piktochart is our go-to place for infographics

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Easy to use.

Vantagens:

What I love above all with Piktochart is that the graphic designs I produce with the software really look good and not like these cheap designs you get from similar online apps. Composing infographics with it is plain sailing We keep coming back to Piktochart for this reason.

Desvantagens:

I love their templates and they offer a good bunch but obviously one would always want more of those. Their "inspire me" section is great but once you've found a great template you can't make it your own (or I wasn't able to spot how rather)

Micalen
Freelancer, África do Sul
Jogos de computador, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

PikToChart - A good tool for Info Graphics

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall I have felt limited when I use PikToChart but I still managed to get my job done! The software is easy to use so beginners are safe.

Vantagens:

PikToChart is a good tool to make info graphics and I like their templates offered for Info Graphics. The software is easy to use and you can drag and drop in elements to design.

Desvantagens:

PikToChart does lack features and if you want to make social media posts or branding then it becomes difficult. The general look of PikToChart is something I dis-like and I think a revamped UI with be good.

ano passado

Hi Micalen, thank you very much for your input and feedback! We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more. If you have time, kindly contact us at [email protected] to discuss this further. We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Fidelis
Director, Quênia
Serviços meio ambientais, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Greatest way to leverage your work results.

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: I used to have a problem with my presentations due to my busy schedules, but with Piktochart I can confidently present them on time and ready all the time.It is easy to use and it gives instant control to its users.

Vantagens:

Have been using this software for creating my presentations and so far so good.provides slides, templates,or even add graph when creating reports.Helps you to focus on smart designs and data visualization.

Desvantagens:

No cons I always present my presentations on time and ready always, thanks to this incredible software.

Erik
Sr. Manager of L&D, Canadá
Telecomunicações, 501–1.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Piktochart is great for making quick high-quality visuals

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We got Piktochart for the purpose of creating infographics to share key data with our employees. We've been using it for almost 2 years, and have created some great infographics and some amazing posters for courses and leadership programs, as well as company events like food drives.

Vantagens:

The thing I liked most about Piktochart, is how it makes it so easy to make a high-quality visual. Be it a poster, or an infographic, Piktochart makes it super easy for someone like me who is not a graphic designer to end up with a nice graphic at the end.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, there's not much I dislike about the product. I think perhaps there could be a few more editing options (or that those options, if they exist, were better surfaced and easier to find).

há 4 anos

Hi Erik! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! You made our day here in Piktochart :) I hope we can connect to find out more about the editing options to improve your experience!

Harithas
Project Technical Coordinator, Sri Lanka
Lácteos, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Becoming a data artist with Piktochart

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I am using the pikto chart more than five years for my project works.
I developed very high quality infographics to visualize the data analyzed

Vantagens:

User friendly I don't have experience with infographics designing but I learned myself to become a infographic artist with the support of Piktochart.In Sri Lanka,there is no institutions to teach infographics.

Better to connect with Digital Data Collection tools Eg.Kobotoolbox

Gabriela
Change Mgt & Corporate Innovation Consultant, Tailândia
Relações governamentais, 501–1.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Piktochart empowers our teams to create impactful visuals and reports

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent tool introduced into my organization, that allows teams without design skills to create data visualizations, infographics and also beautifully designed reports and presentations.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use, beautiful pre-designed templates and several charts options similarly to Excel.

Desvantagens:

Lack of integration with Excel or Word, as we use Office365 and not much Google Sheets.

Morgan
PhD Researcher, EUA
Engenharia civil, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Competing in a research design contest with Piktochart

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I used free version of Piktochart to create a creative research poster. I used a timeline "Design Component" and the "Text Frames", as well as icons and graphics , to communicate my work. It was very easy to use, but sometimes difficult to click and drag the correct features.

Vantagens:

Piktochart is easy to use and has a great library of graphics and images. I especially liked the infographics templates and the very aesthetically appealing "Text Frame" options.

Desvantagens:

There were some difficulties with layering and click features in Piktochart. It is difficult to click on overlapping text boxes. I wish it were easier to size the overall image as well.

há 3 anos

Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for your honest review and feedback. If you need any help at all with layering and your textboxes, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]. We'd be happy to assist you!

U Shen
Software Developer, Malásia
Telecomunicações, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use for non designers

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Easy to use and great experience so far. They have a lovely support team that answers all my questions in a timely manner.

Vantagens:

Helpful and amazing templates. I see that the team keeps updating their templates quite frequently which keeps me inspired. Great features for data Viz.

Desvantagens:

There's nothing that I didn't like. Most of the features are helpful for non designer like myself

Myra
Accountant, Quênia
Bancos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Creating a sphere of great success with Piktochart.

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: On products update Piktochart has been my solution.You can add graphs,charts on even templates in your work.I mean this is the most satisfying software for we secret experts .It is incredible.

Vantagens:

This has been the secret catalyst to my work.My presentations have been superb since the day I started using Piktochart.The experience of high quality service and it's flexibility makes my work easier.Has excellent features for focusing on beautiful graphic designs and data visualization.

Desvantagens:

Have used it to create a pitch desk,note on my sales and growth.Has done wonders when creating reports because it is easy to use and its compatibility.I love it.

Janny
Business and Operations Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I started my arts management career using Piktochart

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I started my arts management career using Piktochart. My first assignment was to create an annual report for the nonprofit, and I wanted to step it up by presenting the information in a slick, modern format. Having no designing experience, Piktochart was the perfect tool to perform this task! Not only did it make my job easier, but it intuitively taught me the newest document-designing trends, so not only I was able to present the information, but it was also visually powerful and compelling. Kudos to the Piktochart team!

Vantagens:

Having little experience in the designing department, Piktochart helped me shape statistics, strategies and thoughts into easy-to-understand infographics and reports. Without Piktochart and its vast library of charts, maps, icons and templates, I wouldn't have been able to create my first report for the nonprofit I work for now as a full time employee. Its block-based technology -including features as alignment, transparencies, and positions- makes it simple to create stunning visual materials. Its intuitive menu helps you locate components fairly quickly. I used the Upload feature A LOT, for branding purposes. Not only did I have complete templates for reports, infographics and presentations, but also for text frames. The preloaded photo frames are also helpful for flyers and posters. Overall, we have had an amazing experience with Piktochart!

Desvantagens:

Upload limit for the free account is 40 MB, so we had to make sure to upload lower res versions of our photos. I didn't use the color scheme feature as much. The social media category wasn't available before, so we couldn't use it as much for social media marketing.

há 4 anos

Thanks, Janny for taking the time to leave us positive feedback :) So happy to know that the tool has been valuable to you since you started your arts management career!

Karin
Chief Learning Geek, EUA
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Piktochart Perfect

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I am in learning and development and know the value of reducing my learners' cognitive load. I believe that a well-designed infographic can have much more impact on learning transfer than a data-dump slide deck. The marriage of graphics and content makes for strong mental models which leads to learning transfer.

Vantagens:

I am a geek and love my tools, which is why when Piktochart came out in 2015/2016, I jumped right in and started creating. Although I have no formal graphic design background, Piktochart makes me look as though I do. If you follow some simple design rules (regarding the proper use of whitespace, alignment, proximity) it’s hard to create something ugly in this program. My clients continually compliment me on the infographics, posters, and social media covers I make.

Desvantagens:

This is not a con...but rather kudos for how the company handles cons. Thus far, anything I have suggested that needed "fixing" or features that I wanted added, they have delivered. That is pretty impressive. They also keep in touch with their users, which is amazing.

Sarah
Research & Innovation Officer, Reino Unido
Pesquisa, 11–50 funcionários

Highly recommended website

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Presenting data is much more visually appealing since using this and it saves much more time than using some of the software previously used.

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use and there are great suggestions for layouts/styles for all your needs.

Desvantagens:

It's not a huge problem but I would like the folder management to be streamlined, drag and drop perhaps and also allow sub-folders.

, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

Desvantagens:

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Very Underrated!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The reason we have been using Piktochart is to create more charts with graphic design heavy elements. This has definitely been useful for so many different projects that I have worked on and I definitely intend to keep using it in the near future when the opportunity arises!

Vantagens:

I think that Piktochart is definitely one tool that people tend to overlook and use tools like Canva instead. However, I found that Piktochart can be very helpful for graphic design projects that are longer or more intensive. What I really like about this software is how versatile it is and how it can be used for a multitude of different projects! I have especially loved using this for long posters or banners, as there are options to keep extending the page to make long projects. This is definitely better than the options available on Canva and other similar tools.

Desvantagens:

What I like the least about this software is that it can become a little unresponsive when trying to export the charts that I had just spent so much time on. This can be a little scary in the event that the page crashes and my work is not saved. However, most of the time, this is not a major issue and I am able to export my charts in different types of formats.

há 5 anos

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! It has been very encouraging to know that our tool has been valuable to you :) Feel free to reach out to us anytime especially if you face any issues exporting your charts! We'll always do our best to assist you. Have an amazing week! :)

Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing for people who want a step-up from Canva

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Solid, only switched because I used all the good templates and I needed a software that was reliable.

Vantagens:

Great software, I used it daily throughout the COVID lockdown. They have templates for everything (not just reports, they have social media post templates too, etc).

Desvantagens:

The software is pretty buggy. It's not anything you can't work around, but it does get very annoying when using it for multiple hours daily.

E-Learning, 11–50 funcionários

Transforms Anyone into a Designer

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My experience has been amazing. As someone with little design knowledge, this platform makes my life easier and I can create beautiful images quickly.

Vantagens:

Piktochart is extremely easy to use. Even if you are not a designer, this helps you easily design flyers, banners, infographics, etc. They have so many templates available so it's both fun and easy to create content. The price point is pretty low and definitely worth it!

Desvantagens:

They used to have more fonts, but recently removed some basic ones I use like Arial. They still do have a lot of fonts available though.

há 4 anos

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! We're glad that you find Piktochart valuable. You can also add your own custom fonts especially brand fonts. Let us know if you need any help!

Pritam
Pritam
Graphics Designer, Índia
Design gráfico, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Amazing platform for me

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: For quick and beautiful visualisations, Piktochart is perfect. Businesses should assess their budget and use needs before subscribing to get the most out of the platform. Other graphic design programmes may be better for individuals who want greater customisation.

Vantagens:

the major advantage of Piktochart is its simplicity. It's so easy to use that even I, a non-designer, can create stunning visuals. With the online video editor, making social media videos is a breeze. I don't have to worry about starting from scratch either, since there are plenty of customizable templates available.

Desvantagens:

I need to assess my budget and usage needs before subscribing to Piktochart to make sure I'm getting the most out of the platform. If I need more customization, I'll have to look into alternative graphic design programmes.

Willie
teacher, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Piktochart is awesome!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: As an elementary classroom teacher, I use Piktochart to create various learning posters for classroom display. This helps me save money from having to purchase commercial educational learning posters from local teacher supply stores plus my self-created posters are more relevant and in-tune with specific content that I am sharing with my students.

Desvantagens:

I love everythings about Piktochart. I don't have any complaints about this wonderful software/online application.

Kathleen
Analyst, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 10.000+ funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Sufficient for your needs; Great for beginners

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I've used Piktochart to make quick-turn around knowledge products. They look great, are easy to read and you can recycle them as you get more updated intelligence.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use, intuitive. Ample ways in which you can customize your data results and visualizations to accurately tell your story.

Desvantagens:

More healthcare images would be useful. I work in Public Health and require a plethora of images, in particular, ones that reflect our diverse communities.

Tylan
Tylan
Founder, EUA
Educação superior, Profissional autônomo

One Of The Best Products Out There

Vantagens:

I love the cost of the products. I love how simple the UI and navigation is for the product.

Desvantagens:

The only thing that I dislike is that their is currently no option for unlimited uploads. I know it is something that may be in the works, once there are a few more plan options Piktochart will be a fully perfect product.

Loran
Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários

Great Additional Options for Students

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I like that Piktochart is an infographic-creating software. It gives the students something to do that is not a PowerPoint or Google Slide or Prezi presentation. It allows students to use their creativity.

Desvantagens:

What I dislike about this product is that if you are not using it after so long, they disconnect your account. I like Piktochart, but I do not use it as often as I do other products. It would be nice to be able to keep my account open to be able to view previous Piktocharts that I've used for other classes without recreating my account.

Cheikh
Multimedia Content Creator, Mauritânia
Produção audivisual, 51–200 funcionários

Effortlessly Create Professional Designs with Piktochart

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, my experience with Piktochart has been very positive. I was able to create professional-quality designs in record time thanks to its customizable templates and simple customization features. Although the image library is a bit limited, it did not affect my ability to create compelling designs for my projects.

Vantagens:

What I appreciate most about this software is its ease of use. Piktochart offers customizable and pre-designed templates that allow for quickly creating professional-quality designs. Additionally, the features for customizing fonts, colors, and images are very simple to use and allow for creating original designs.

Desvantagens:

However, I find that the image library offered by Piktochart is a bit limited. It can sometimes be difficult to find the image that perfectly fits my needs, and I have to search for additional images on other platforms. This can take a bit more time, but it's worth it to achieve the desired result.

Rachel
Process Improvement Manager, EUA
Administração pública, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Easy and fun tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Piktochart is easy to use and helps create a beautifully tailored info-graphic.

Vantagens:

I appreciate how Piktochart makes it possible to drag and drop any element that you want within your project. It is easy to add and maneuver any text or pictures you want. I've used Piktochart to create info-graphs for three different projects at work.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I didn't like were the limitations with just using the free version. There were one or two very useful features that I had to pay to use (which of course is how the company creates the incentive to pay for the full version).

há 4 anos

Hi Rachel! Thanks for sharing your experience using Piktochart :)

Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Great for GUI Prototypes

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I use the platform for mocking up GUI and creating marketing materials.

Vantagens:

Ease to use. Great support. A ton of templates. Easy customization.

Desvantagens:

Image selection (ex. icons) is limited. Integration with font awesome would be great for icons.