15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Recruit CRM

Sobre Recruit CRM

O Recruit CRM é um software baseado em nuvem que ajuda as empresas de recrutamento e seleção de pessoal a gerenciar todo o seu trabalho em uma plataforma simples.

Saiba mais sobre o Recruit CRM

Vantagens:

Training is readily available. Immediate uploads of profiles from various integration is great.

Desvantagens:

The login home page doesn't disappear when you login very small point and only mildly annoying as I don't like too many windows open on my browser.

Notas do Recruit CRM

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Recruit CRM tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 385 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Recruit CRM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (385)

Jenny
Jenny
Partner

Recommended to Us & We Love It

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Ketan B.
Ketan B.
Operations Manager, Alemanha
Emprego e contratação, 11–50 funcionários

A Game-Changer for Our Recruitment Processes

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, our experience with Recruit CRM has been exceptional. The transition from our previous CRM was smooth, thanks to the dedicated support from Sanjeeb and Nandita. Their continuous follow-up and assistance have ensured that we are fully utilizing the system's capabilities. Recruit CRM has undoubtedly enhanced our recruitment processes and positioned us for greater success.

Vantagens:

What I liked most about Recruit CRM is its unparalleled flexibility and customization options. The user-friendly interface makes it easy for our team to adapt and streamline our workflows. The advanced features, such as automated workflows, robust reporting tools, and seamless integration capabilities, significantly boost our efficiency and productivity.

Desvantagens:

The only drawback we've encountered with Recruit CRM is the occasional lag during peak usage times. However, this is a minor issue that the support team has been very responsive in addressing.

Scott
Owner, Reino Unido
Recursos Humanos, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

The Best in All Areas

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: It's probably the best tech company I have dealt with and definitely the best recruitment software provider. I'd be more than happy to recommend it to anyone thinking of signing up.
Do yourself a favour and don't consider anyone else.

Vantagens:

RecruitCRM is fantastic and so are the staff. Having dealt we a few of the 'Big Boys' RecruitCRM are a breathe of fresh air. Nothing is too much trouble, everything works, mostly exceeding expectations.

Desvantagens:

The only thing is that I didn't sign up sooner!

Sam
Managing Director, Reino Unido

Don't believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it's all a scam

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The system looked great to begin with, the sales process was easy and there was lots of communication. They got way too greedy and have ruined a potentially awesome ATS/CRM by chasing quick bucks and not delivering what is promised.

Vantagens:

It looked like it could do everything, but it can't, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will gaslight you when you hold him to his word

Desvantagens:

I started speaking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as part of my process to find a new ATS and CRM 3 months ago. He promised that RecruitCRM would be able to integrate with my usual job board API's to multi-post jobs and accept candidates, eliminating the need for BroadBean or another multi-poster. This functionality wasn't a feature when we started speaking, but I was promised numerous times that it would be available soon and delayed the implementation until this function was up and running. I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today, and he told me that to multipost jobs from within RecruitCRM, I would have now have to buy credits from his supplier. This wasn't part of the original conversations, but he denies that vehemently, meaning that one us is lying. And I'm pretty sure it's not me...

Resposta do Workforce Cloud Tech

há 4 anos

We're extremely sorry that your interaction with us while exploring new ATS systems left you with such a negative view. As a team, we work hard to make our customers happy & successful. All our 5-star reviews here attest to this endeavor. Recruit CRM is primarily an ATS+CRM and thus does not specialize in Commercial Job Distribution apart from the handful of free job boards we let our users auto-post jobs to. To help our customers, We have partnered with a Job Distribution company from The Netherlands that lets you buy premium ads on over 2000+ Job Boards & media channels across the world. Unfortunately, because the partner distributes the jobs, they do not let you bypass them and buy credits directly from multiple Job Boards while using their technology to publish jobs. We're extremely sorry if this was not clear during your demo of Recruit CRM. This was how this feature was always planned since we have no way to directly partner with 2000 Independent Job boards :(

Colin
Recruitment Consultant, África do Sul

Thank you!

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Great!! Makes work so much easier and well organized.

Vantagens:

Ease of use Information is dynamic and actions can be taken on many tasks from just one screen Great User Experience and Interface Drag and Drop Interchangeable views on Lists and Profile pages Intuitive search function

Desvantagens:

Could have a bit more connection with MS Teams More flexibility in the Email when submitting candidates to be able to alter the table of information

Cassie
Senior Technical Recruiter, EUA
Emprego e contratação, Profissional autônomo

Excellent Platform

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: Overall, not only is the platform just wonderful to use and highly customizable, but the customer support has been probably the best I've experienced before. In addition to my customer success rep, I also have a technical support guy who set up my API integrations on the backend so that when I add candidates via the extension, they are automatically enriched with contact info from my SalesQL account. I don't even have to touch my SalesQL extension, the enrichment happens automatically on the backend. And I didn't have to pay extra to get that kind of support either!

Vantagens:

The ability to set up and account and start configuring it to my specific needs on day 1 was huge for me. I tend to not like having to schedule and sit through a live demo prior to getting to start playing around with the platform. I like it when they are intuitive and when the product can speak for itself.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the search functionality hasn't been as accurate as I would like. The nice thing though is that when I mentioned this to my customer success rep, it was already on the docket. That was about a month ago and she told me they are currently working on that functionality on the backend and will let me know when the updates have been deployed.

Benjamin
Director, Reino Unido
Biotecnologia, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great product - no messing around with implementation and very easy to use

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Excellent. It's easy to use and I'm very happy with the product overall.

Vantagens:

I like the UI and UX. Very intuitive and the Linkedin extension makes my life a lot easier.

Desvantagens:

No ability to so a compiled list of specs sent to clients. I need this as a reporting tool for following up.

Avaliador Verificado

Best for Recruitment Companies

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Exceptionally easy to manager recruitment work

Vantagens:

You can track all team work easily. CV Summery Generation CV Branding Live CV submission link

Desvantagens:

Cant match CV data base with the JD - We must have a ideal CV to find more relevant CVs

Patrick
Quality, Safety and Compliance Manager, Irlanda
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

RCRM - An Excellent Choice of software for our Company

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Excellent support from day one, migration was smooth, but any difficulties that arose were dealt with in a fast and an efficient manner, with loads of technical backup provided when needed.
Our Account Manager from day one, who got to know our business acts in a very supportive way to ensure we are getting what we want and the most out of the system and providing solutions/functionality to all queries.
Overall the support has been excellent from the Account Manager and the overall RCRM Team. The Chatbot Help facility has been used a lot by individuals and all with positive feedback on this help facility, which had a very quick response, no matter what time of the day. The online videos and help videos provided are excellent.
We are very pleased with the system to date.

Vantagens:

Excellent support from Recruit CRM throughout migration, right through to rolling out RCRM company wide. Technical advice was excellent and using customized fields to assist us and give us more visibility on all the data that was imported from our older CRM system. Dedicated Account Manager which is very beneficial. Setting up roles and teams in RCRM to facilitate the levels required in our Company. Responses to all requests have been dealt with very fast and continuous updates provided if requests have gone to the Product & Development team. The feedback from the overall team is very positive as they all get used to RCRM and functionality of this new system.

Desvantagens:

As we are new to Recruit CRM, nothing springs to mind at present, as we have all the functionality that we require and operate our Recruitment and CRM Software. Only thing missing, no map available for radius searching.

Colleen
Chief People Officer, EUA
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

Enjoyed using this tool!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Great! It's been easy to set up and their customer service support team has been great at getting back to me quickly. They also like feedback.

Vantagens:

Things are organized and once you understand the settings feature, the workflows are really great. You have lots of options and flexibility. Email tracking is the best!

Desvantagens:

I'd say that when I get a phone call to open a job (a brand new client)...I have to establish the company name and contact person prior to taking notes on a particular role. It would be nice if we could just start taking notes on the role and then add the contact person/company name afterwards.

Michelle
Director Of Recruitment Operations, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to Use and Learn!

5,0 há 4 dias Novo

Comentários: Overrall 10/10 I am happy with this product

Vantagens:

I love how easy it is to use and learn, And that you don't have to manually add all the data when entering candidates. Also, our account rep Rutvik is always helping me and my team when we need help and he is always available.

Desvantagens:

It doesn't have a texting feature, but other than that it's great!

Stefani
Founder, Canadá
Recursos Humanos, Profissional autônomo

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

Vantagens:

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Desvantagens:

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

CEO, EUA
Biotecnologia, 11–50 funcionários

Best CRM for SME Staffing / Recruitment or Exec Search Firm

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: fantastic experience. I have worked with a number of off the shelf CRMs as well as helped design a Salesforce implementation in my old company and must say this CRM is one of the best and most well thought out.

Vantagens:

The software is very well designed and customized for the needs of a recruiting firm. I run an executive search firm and find it's very easy to give a great client and candidate experience using this tool. The technology found include RecruitCRM matches that of much larger and more expensive platforms. Before choosing recruit CRM I evaluated by other recruitment-focused CRM systems, this had the strongest technology stack and the most intuitive interface. I'm very happy with my decision, and the support staff is great.

Desvantagens:

There are a few minor issues that the support team is currently working on- I find them to be responsive and am confident they will be resolved soon. The notes on a record are limited to 10,000 characters, which is not enough for my needs when taking very detailed notes. It also does not have a built-in email sequencing function, which Is a very nice feature and is found in other recruitment-focused CRM Platforms.

Lydia
Principal, EUA
Emprego e contratação, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Best ATS/CRM I've ever used

Vantagens:

RecruitCRM is the dream ATS. Fully functional as both a CRM and an ATS, very easy to use and customize, extremely reasonably priced, and excellent, lightening-fast, competent customer service. I've used 6 ATSes and this one is by far the best.

Desvantagens:

If a feature was missing and I mentioned it to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he found a way for his team to integrate the functionality. A year into using the software, I'm unable to list a con.

Tracy
Co-Founder, Reino Unido

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best customer service team, nothing is a problem! Great value, Great Tech.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have been in recruitment for 17 years, having used a lot of the 'leading' options on the market such as Bullhorn, Vincere, CATS, and Invenias. I would recommend RecruitCRM over them all. Not only is the tech on par, if not more flexible/advanced, but the real difference is also the customer service, and how available the team is on hand to you, every single day. I have never experienced a service like it when it comes to the other leading ATS/CRM providers. I hope as the company grows, that they never lose their customer service and accessibility! This is what makes you special.

Vantagens:

How adaptable it is, also it is very user-friendly.

Desvantagens:

I genuinely cannot think of anything that I could say negative.

Dan
Dan
CEO, EUA

The best ATS/Recruiting CRM for power sourcers and headhunters

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The best ats/recruiting crm on the market for small agencies/freelance recruiters. I really like that it's a father/son team running the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely helpful and very intelligent. The kid is going places.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and that it is organized for maximize efficiency when dealing with a lot candidates. Great sourcers and recruiters understand that the ability to record and access data quickly is arguably the most important aspect of sourcing, and they know sourcing the most important aspect of recruiting.

Desvantagens:

Only that it's not finished. They're working on updates rigorously though and will have the vast majority of the features our team will need by November 2019.

Resposta do Workforce Cloud Tech

há 5 anos

Thanks for the kind words, Dan! We're going to continue to work with you & all our customers across the globe to build the perfect system :)

Danica
Systems Manager, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Excellent customer service & always improving

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: So far my team enjoys using the system and we are able to do many things that we could not do before, such as source in our own system and have the use of a Chrome extension for sourcing online.

Vantagens:

We are new users of the software. We have really appreciated the customer support and ease of use. With our last software, we had inconsistent service and the system just felt outdated. This system has many customizable features and an excellent advanced search function. We are very happy with it so far.

Desvantagens:

There is not a lot to NOT like at this point. If I had to pick something, I would say the limit on customizable fields with the Team Plan.

Iren
Founder, Países Baixos

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Customer support and intuitive UI + customizable.

Comentários: Thanks!

Vantagens:

Nice overview, intuitive UI and it's very customizable. But what I like MOST is the awesome customer support, they have a hands-on approach are always available to give personal advice through calls or video messages. I hope this never changes in Recruit CRM; the personal approach is what I think really sets them apart and make the subscription worth the buck.

Desvantagens:

Smaller things such as an overview of all notifications. But I've addressed these ideas to customer support and they will implement these changes. It would be even better if they could update these functionalities daily; but that's probably not realistic because there are so many users and they have to prioritize. Honestly, can't complain.

Wendi
Talent Acquisition Supervisor, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 11–50 funcionários

RCRM Reviwe

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Been great so far!

Vantagens:

The customer service is exceptional. They are always willing to help, listen, and jump on a Zoom call to show you the product. Almost everything is customizable.

Desvantagens:

I wish you could see part of the "notes" section of candidates in the Kanban view or if the candidate has applied to multiple jobs without having to click on that candidate.

Lukas
Lukas
Founder, Alemanha
Software, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great product, exited for the future

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Especially as a self-employed solo recruiter it is super easy and fast to use, although I need to admit that I cannot give an opinion about how good it works for teams (I would suggest still very fine).

Vantagens:

The setup is super easy and the best thing is that you can customize nearly everything to suit your needs. I was used to filter my candidates by skill codes - that field did not exist before. So you just go to settings and create the field you need - you can even decide if you want it to be a dropdown, open text or loads of different options. Also the Chrome Extension is super helpful and saves tons of time.

Desvantagens:

Havent found a Con so far; everytime I thought about "oh this is missing" I contacted the support and in most cases those were fields that I could edit myself.

Kenneth
Managing Partner, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great tool for boutique staffing firms

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

When we search for a new vendor the main thing we look for is a high degree of customer service. A lot of the larger companies can care less about your experience and just want your money. The leaders at RecruitCRM spend the time to understand your business needs and they go the extra mile to make sure the tool fits your process. As a huge plus, they offer free training and individual training for your recruiters should they need it.

Desvantagens:

Lots of integrations and plugins that many non technical recruiters struggle with. You have to be somewhat tech savvy to have immediate success with the tool.

Riece
Riece
Founder, EUA

THE Recruiting Software Needed For Agencies

Vantagens:

This is an absolutely awesome ATS/CRM. Intuitive, easy to use, and doesn't sacrifice quality for the sake of simplicity. The onboarding is great, but I was able to train myself how to use it quickly and probably could have gone without the onboarding. The Chrome extension, resume parsing, and job board integrations are flawless. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are incredibly responsive and helpful. There's something to be said for being able to ping the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for updates and having a direct line of communication vs an account manager like the bigger firms. Plus, the price is unbeatable.

Desvantagens:

This is geared more towards direct placements and is a must have for agencies that only do direct placement. There are minimal back office functions for temps (timekeeping, tracking active temps, invoice integrations, etc) but I knew that going in and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very transparent about when we could expect further updates on that end.

Lone
Recruiter, Portugal
Recursos Humanos, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

It's ok for recruitment agency

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The overview is good and easy, and for agencies it is easy to build talent pools. They are always open to give training and help with problems. Like the automatic integration with linkedin to add people with their details.

Desvantagens:

The training around the system is needed. It's quiet hard to use compared to other recruitment tools. Sharing with clients it is hard to see the feedback and clients weren't really happy with it. Hard to make assesment lists, because people are forever in the system/connected to the job and hard to remove (only some can do that)

Thomas
Thomas
Founding Engineer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Recruit CRM integrations for the win!

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: RCRM has been a pleasure to work with. Their support team is top notch! They have been very happy to work with us to fix bugs we experience and are open to feedback about future features and functionality. We had been using a different CRM for about 5 years before we switched over. They helped us through the whole migration and setup process, without their support in that area we would have really struggled. Overall we are very happy with RCRM! Five star!

Vantagens:

The most impactful feature is the integrations that are available via the API and WebHooks. We have been able to tailor Recruit CRM to our recruiting process so that all our systems play together nicely.

Desvantagens:

The UI is a bit immature, and can sometimes seems slow or glitchy. Our biggest pain point has been "Hotlists", the UX seems to not be very intuitive and clunky. The other pain point we have experienced is when bulk uploading contacts from CSV. The process is tedious and time consuming, which makes importing multiple lists a pain.

Sajra
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Bósnia e Herzegovina

Recruit CRM review

Vantagens:

RecruitCRM has many useful features that make the work of an agency recruiter much easier. The best benefit is the CRM part that is integrated with ATS which helps both the recruitment and sales team. Also, there is so much freedom to customize the software based on company & clients' needs which is a huge plus for a recruitment agency. If you set it up correctly, the reporting section is very useful for the team, client, project reporting and it covers all reports that one company needs. Besides all of this, the customer support center is one of the best than any software that I encountered on the market. They usually replay in a few hours with detailed explanations every single time. I really appreciate all the features that this software provides. I can easily confirm that after testing 10 ATS software last year, this one gives all that you need.

Desvantagens:

The only feature that I would like to see as a improvement is a visual design of the software and reporting section.

Jon
Advisor, Japão
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Fabulous product, great price point, good team of people supporting it.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very happy with the product, fills a real need for a reasonably priced and highly functional recruitment software.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use with LinkedIn which is a huge point in its favor, simple but highly functional interface, easy ability to share access to candidates with clients while controlling which fields are viewable. Boolean and filtering capability flexible. Great!

Desvantagens:

Most important is inability to exclude members of a hotlist or job when performing a search so as to avoid re-screening profiles I already have looked at for same search (some searches require second and third searches using altered parameters which frequently produces a lot of overlap candidates that don't get screened out). Also would like to be able to perform a single search and have that search applied to both Notes and Fields/Resumes at same time. Like every other CRM I've seen, searches are applied to Notes & Fields/Resumes separately so that results can miss profiles that have keywords split between Fields/Resume section and the Notes section. 3. Somewhat limited view of candidate details view but I believe enhancement to this is being worked on.