15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do QuickBooks Payroll

Sobre QuickBooks Payroll

Gerencia as finanças de pequenas empresas. Acesso instantâneo a informações de clientes, fornecedores e funcionários. Disponível em uma versão online.

Saiba mais sobre o QuickBooks Payroll

Vantagens:

It's very simple to use and integrates great with Quickbooks online as you would expect.

Desvantagens:

I think all my conversations were with people out of the country. Really hard to understand and communication was a challenge.

Notas do QuickBooks Payroll

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O QuickBooks Payroll tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 853 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o QuickBooks Payroll antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (853)

Emily
Emily
Executive Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Payroll Made Simple

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Diego
Diego
GESTOR COMERCIAL, Brasil
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Sim, bom !

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Aplicativo de uso muito Bom ! Consigo fazer o que preciso e uso diariamente.

Desvantagens:

Poderia ter menos burocracia. Uso de forma legal mas poderia ter campos não obrigatorios

Mark
Mark
President and Sr. Consultant, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

QuickBooks Payroll a good choice for all but the smallest of small businesses

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: A reliable and accurate service providing pretty much everything the small business needs to generate a payroll and to remit taxes and tax filings in a timely basis. Good customer service. When new state taxes were introduced, it was sometimes difficult to get the calculation of taxes due correct and, in my case, QuickBooks was never able to successfully remit the Washington Family & Medical Leave tax.

Vantagens:

A comprehensive online payroll service likely to meet the needs of most small businesses with good integration to other products and services sold by QuickBooks. Easy setup, good customer service. I liked being able to schedule so that payroll taxes were deducted from my corporate account close to the date the remittance was due to the taxing authority. Some payroll services deduct taxes from the bank account just after payroll is run, then hold it (presumably making interest on those funds) until the taxes are actually due. QuickBooks doesn't appear to do that.

Desvantagens:

A few too many steps are required to run a payroll with a few informational messages being displayed that I usually disregard (of the "are you sure you want to do that?" kind). Also, QuickBooks was never able to successfully report and remit certain of Washington's state taxes. QuickBooks' calculation of these taxes never quite matched the calculation made by the state taxing authority and correcting QuickBooks' record of what I actually paid was a bit complicated. Also, the price for this service is not competitive, compared to other services, for very small businesses.

Mike
President, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários

I'm a happy camper.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very good to outstanding overall. The software itself is very good and keeps improving. Also, as the market leader, they have many local CPA's that integrates into the software as "local experts", so when I have a question I can typically ask my CPA firm and they can help, or whenever there has been a problem that they can't solve, they are able to contact support on my behalf. Overall the system works pretty well.

Vantagens:

The payroll service is really easy overall. All the tasks that I use are quite simple to navigate around, including adding new employees, paying employees, and sending out payroll liability payments. These are what I do most often and they've been really simplified by Quickbooks. Other functions that I use are payroll deductions (401k, etc), tracking sick/vacation time, and managing direct deposit. Another feature I like (part of QB Online, not sure about Desktop), is that employees are emailed a link to join their payroll management website, where they can access payroll stubs, W2's etc. It has made managing a lot of the HR parts of hiring employees much more streamlined.

Desvantagens:

Not really a con, but I don't have any experience with any of the direct competitors, e.g. Freshbooks, Sage, Xero, etc., so I can't say if Quickbooks does anything better or worse than those others. But what I can say is that I did switch from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online, which is a much better experience overall (although more expensive).

Marissa
Administrative Assistant and Treasurer, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Why did I wait so long?.

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I just wish I used this sooner. It’s easy for someone to use who isn’t knowledgeable at payroll and it’s a time-saver for those who do!

Vantagens:

I avoided QB payroll because I thought I was going to have to do everything on my own. Man, was I wrong! This is the easiest software to understand and use. Definitely love that it takes care of tax deductions and filings for me.

Desvantagens:

Nothing so far! QB payroll is a breeze.

Tal
owner, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

Quickbooks online sucks

1,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: (-10)/100 - this has been such a negative experience I would take any other platform, payroll company or online payroll service than this. Terrible.

Vantagens:

nothing, it was difficult and complicated to setup, the online service was subpar and I was unable to export data across two companies

Desvantagens:

Payroll was the worst! Do not try payroll with this platform, it sucks.

Kaylee
Director, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

On par with most other payroll service providers

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: It is unfortunate they do not have discounted pricing available to wholesale billing accounts for accountant users. The pricing is higher than most other payroll platforms.

Vantagens:

It is directly integrated with our bookkeeping file without the need for manual inputting entries.

Desvantagens:

It does not have the capability to express process payroll for direct deposit. It also does not have the capability to submit source deductions to CRA with each payroll processing like many other payroll service providers do.

CEO, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

There are better payroll products out there even if your CPA insists on using Quickbooks

2,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I like that it integrates into Quickbooks which the CPA insists we use for accounting.

Desvantagens:

3 times out of no where direct deposit would stop working, I could not process payroll except by check, and I would have to call Intuit and spend 1+ hours with some clueless tech support agent that couldn't use their own tools (Salesforce / force.com ) to upload a copy of my ID so a team that can't be contacted could verify my account, only to have to repeat this every 6 months. I got stuck having to fly home from vacation to manually runs checks once. Got hit with penalties for payroll tax not filled on time. I escalated my issue multiple times no once could give me answers (I suspect it was related to a name change that happened from when I bought it 5 years ago to when I got married) and eventually I switched to Rippling which does way more, and has excellent support.

Paul
Accountant, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Quickbooks Online Payroll

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The software continues to be very efficient and provides ease of use. However, the confidence I have in customer service is what makes me stick with this software and not look elsewhere for an alternative.

Vantagens:

Ease of implementation and constant guidance available from customer service to resolve any issue. Also the ability to access and run payroll from any device that can reach the internet provides so much productivity.

Desvantagens:

The Elite payroll service seems so restrictive. I cannot access many of the settings or execute many of the functions that I could through the Core payroll service. To change these settings I need to go through customer service, which was very confusing and frustrating during the implementation of the payroll service.

Juan
Manutenção predial, 2–10 funcionários

New to Quickbooks auto payroll

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I'm very new to Quickbooks Payroll but my experience thus far has been nothing short of great. I have been using other Quickbooks products for many years though and I'm very satisfied with Quickbooks as a whole.

Vantagens:

This software includes all the features I was looking for in one place and for a great price. My main concern as a business owner was ease of usage, accessibility and automation. This software met all these requirements and then some. The interface is very easy to navigate and user friendly and I can access everything whether I'm at home, office or on the go with their array of applications. Once everything is set up properly, there's no need to worry about it which is a huge time saver for me. I'm very busy as it is meeting clients, drafting proposals and doing the accounting, so anything I can automate reliably is of great help.

Desvantagens:

The actual set up of the payroll was a lengthy process and required to have a lot of information on hand but I wouldn't really consider this too much of a con since I had one of their amazing specialists helping me with every single step of the process. She did almost of all the work for me if I'm being honest, I just inputted data as instructed. She was very thorough and thought of concerns I didn't even think about. Just make sure you have ample time to get through the whole set up calmly.

Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Excellent Software & Customer Service

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've switched from ADP to Quickbooks Payroll. I really enjoy having all of my businesses extremities implemented under one system. It's basically a one-size fits all. I am able to print my own payroll checks and vendor checks when I want and not have to wait for shipping. I enjoy having that flexibility. I also enjoy the fact that I can implement labor into my project management to see our profit/loss in real time. Excellent service overall.

Vantagens:

Quickbooks online has made it incredibly easy for me to run and maintain my business from an administrative standpoint. I am able to manage my business from an iPad, which gives me the freedom that I need to move around. It is easy to use with an incredibly intuitive user interface. I can track payments, invoices, project management, etc. I will continue using this software.

Desvantagens:

I do not particularly like the Quickbooks mobile application. I've found that it lacks features or is harder to navigate than the online platform. I'm able to pull up the online platform from my iPad, which is the direction I tend to go when using Quickbooks from a mobile device. I wish the mobile application more closely resembled the online web platform.

cristian
finance manager, EUA
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

sometimes the obvious choice is the best choice

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

super reliable always up to date and adapts with our business

Desvantagens:

it is pricier than others that call wanting us to switch but you get so much value for your money

Elena
Tax accountant, Austrália

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Its a budget option, a good value for money

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: It is a reliable option Yes for a small business MYOB essential is a better option. Both quick books and XERo tried to make a software which will suit all business from small to very large. as a result they made the payroll needlessly too complicated for a small business owner. If you a in small business stick to MYOB essential, it is much easier to understand and to use.

Vantagens:

It is Ok, not brilliant. It give basic options. It sia good value for money, as the monthly subscription is not too high compare to others.

Desvantagens:

I think it is complicated for many users. As tax accountant I have to fix their errors and I can see why they made it. It is too complicated.

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

The best payroll software I'm aware of

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I use Quickbooks Payroll for multiple organizations to process all aspects of payroll. I have used it for employees in four different states. I've already mentioned how useful it is in automatically calculating and tracking everything. I also use it to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for government tax agencies. I especially appreciate the ability to e-file several tax reports and e-pay some taxes as well. Each year I prepare and file employees' w-2s using Quickbooks Payroll, which makes the process fairly simple.

Vantagens:

My favorite thing about Quickbooks payroll also happens to be the most important thing about it...it is accurate! The payroll tax rates and rules are always updated to maintain accuracy in a changing landscape. When processing payroll, everything is automatically calculated and tracked for accuracy - including annual salary, vacation and/or sick pay, holiday pay, withholding tax, and unemployment tax. I don't have to worry about manually calculating things, knowing when there are tax changes, or potentially making mistakes.

Desvantagens:

I most dislike how expensive Quickbooks Payroll is. I only use the Enhanced Payroll subscription that integrates with existing Quickbooks desktop software or Quickbooks online subscription. That means I do all of actual work in processing payroll and payroll taxes, rather than using a more full-service option. I think the (ever increasing) several hundred dollars per year it costs to have the subscription is unreasonable. (In addition there's a separate fee for each direct deposit check.) However, the truth is, I rely so much on the functions of Quickbooks payroll that I continue utilizing it despite the cost complaints. I haven't come across anything better so I feel I have no choice.

Steven
Consultoria de gestão
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Service and support have taken a huge turn for the worse

2,5 há 8 anos

Vantagens:

Initially, before they took data away from the end user, I liked everything.

Desvantagens:

The customer service has become deplorable as of this writing. Never used to be that way. I have been without my payroll data since 1/16, and after 16 separate phone calls, each running through the same steps over and over, the same results. Nothing. Keep being informed that the "engineering team" is on it, but still no resolutions. They promise to call you back later that day, no call. So, I call back the next morning, and have to go through the entire scenario yet again. At this point in time, I'm researching other payroll companies. Intuit keeps sending me emails reminding me about payroll being due, tax forms being due... and I can't access any of the information to file it. Today, 4/19/16, I was told that there was a big software problem, that I wasn't the only one experiencing it... but, it literally took them 16 separate phone calls from me, no return phone calls from them AT ALL, and me finally getting angry and raising cain before they divulged that information. Not at all happy with Intuit right now. Several years ago, they surveyed users as to how to best run payroll. I was very VERY happy with having the data remain with me, backed up with them, and me filing electronically with the information in my computer. They decided to have everything "secured" in their hands. I stated my concern that the potential arrises to having our information trapped if they have any software or hardware issues... "Oh, no sir!! That would never happen!!" .... and now, I have zero access to my accounts and information. And the only response I got today after raising hell, is, "You have to wait and be patient, sir." ... I would have to say be cautious when deciding to use Intuit right now.

Theresa
AP, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall it has been easy to use

Vantagens:

Online customer service features/chat option and being able to integrate with QuickBooks software.

Desvantagens:

Some of the updates can be frustrating as well as the importing features (lost files, duplicate files, etc).

xena
director, EUA
Eletrônicos, 2–10 funcionários

effortless book keeping

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: experience with payroll is really cool, the software actually calculate the holdings and make life easy for me, definitely a robo accountant that i don't have to pay a salary to.
Over all experience : just love it and wish i had it from the beginning of my business. For new users, make use of support. Don't hesitate to call , ask questions , ask again if you have to they will walk you through it. Like i say be dumb and learn it . take the time to do so because the end result is amazing . knowing your finances is straight can save your life. aka....sleep well .

Vantagens:

it keep track of your income and expenses by simply attaching your bank account. almost does your tax return. lol save a lot of time doing your data entry thus cost effective, no need for a special person to enter all your receipts etc keep correct info on all money related transaction and balance your check book , can keep your spending and saving on check. I can make adjustments by just looking at my balance sheet. almost cool for idiots to use. :) perfect

Desvantagens:

if i made a mistake and had to go hunting for the problem, but i can just call up support and let them know ( how stupid i was ) and they just fix it. so not really a con. for invoicing however , can take a little polishing up especially if i am doing an estimate and need to send it out, i must be extra cautious.

Gethsun
Supply Chain & Logistics Management Associate, Quênia
Petróleo e energia, 51–200 funcionários

QuickBooks Review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Quickbooks will make a great choice for a small-medium size business as an introductory software for managing purchases, accounting, and financials.

Vantagens:

Customizable reports Pricing controls feature Real-time financial tools and advanced tools to manage employees & payments.

Desvantagens:

Absence of vital reports outside accounting & finance. Lack of industry & business-specific features like tracking/e-commerce and tracking

Jackie
Finance Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

QB Payroll Review

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our company started with Quickbooks Payroll 5 years ago with 2 employees and we are still using them today with 25 employees. It is simple enough to use for a start up company, but has the features that are needed to comply with required regulations as the company grows.

Vantagens:

I like that if I have made a mistake in payroll, I can call QB and it can be "fixed" before the money ever hits our employees' accounts. I also like having the ease of all the payroll summary reports when completing bank and legal documents that ask for payroll information, or creating budgets for the company.

Desvantagens:

While the software is great for the majority of payroll situations and the customer service is knowledgeable in most situations, if a more complicated situation arises with payroll, it may take a few calls to get the right person who will keep problem solving with you until the problem is completely resolved.

Jeni
Operations Manager, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

From Desktop program to Online program

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Fast, prompt and knowledgeable assistance. As a new user to the online platform I am a bit of a chore to help, however I have received fantastic service including explanations so guide to me should the issue return. It is comforting that I can expect a prompt response when I reach out for help as I am uncomfortable with any facet of the company bookkeeping in limbo for any length of time.

Vantagens:

Automatic features such as tax calculations and submit, ease of importing bank feeds.

Desvantagens:

Templates limited in customization. Possibly because we are a construction office and our invoicing is a bit particular. Also, I have customized and saved a report similar to the 'print check stub' feature in the desktop version, small learning curve there and wouldn't mind seeing that report option.

Software, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Save the day!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: LMR saved me and my team getting paid and walked me through and entire process in one hour that took Surepayroll a month to do. And didn't even get it right. LMR saved that day and it was so refreshing and easy to use and she was so knowledgeable and helpful and really went over and above what I could ask for. I can't believe I didn't sign up with Intuit payroll first. Now I know!

Vantagens:

the UI, ease of use and how everything flows and is connected

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything right now. So, I may have to get back to you.

Grant
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

A Good Payroll Option for Simple Payroll

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall this is a great option for sole proprietors or very small companies that have a simple payroll requirement. There is not really any support for payroll which has employees performing work in multiple states. If your payroll is not very complicated, I would recommend giving Quickbooks Payroll a shot, however the more complex your payroll is, the more I would recommend looking elsewhere for a payroll option. It can be very convenient to use your accounting software to run payroll since there is no need for payroll entry since it is already in the system.

Vantagens:

- Pretty good for simple payroll (hourly/salary employees in one state) - Simple to use - Easy to teach and implement with new clients

Desvantagens:

- Cumbersome implementation of complex payroll - Difficult to edit payroll and employee details aside from very basic aspects - "Not fantastic" customer support

Kimberly
Bookkeeper, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

If you want more time to do other tasks - then utilize QB Payroll!

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Business owner likes the cost effectiveness and the timely manner in which payroll reporting and taxes are filed on company's behalf. Personally, as the payroll processor, it makes my task time next to nothing to process payroll for the staff. The staff is gracious for the ease of their direct deposits as well as their own portal to retrieve their paystubs and payroll information.

Vantagens:

Ease and flow of understanding. I personally have done payroll for more than 25 years, but even someone who has no payroll experience can be a payroll wizard with Quickbooks payroll processing!

Desvantagens:

That previous employers didn't utilize it. It can assist the payroll administrator position and hold hands beautifully.

Virginia
President, EUA
Hotelaria, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Hard to learn, VERY Expensive and just found out that they didn't file one of my quarterly returns

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I've been a QB desktop user for 16 years. Love it. So when I found that QB handled quarterly payroll payments and W-2 and 1099 distrubution, I decided to try it. They offered an introductory rate that seemed it would be much more cost effective rather than using my accountant to handle. Well, after 6 months the costs skyrocketed. And I found transitioning to their online service to be much harder to learn and the payroll service was so much more work! So after that lovely introductory fee I was paying triple what I would pay my accountant and I could not get used to the online QB accounting service ( which you have to
purchase to get the payroll service). in March of 2018 I found an alternative and canceled my service. I just received a notice from IRS saying that I didn't submit 4th Q 941. It's October, almost a year out. The money is there, the form is not. So I go online to try and access my archived files and QB would not let. Even an accountant would provide a document that I paid for them to create. So now I'm going to be paying a heavy penalty even to re-do and submit. I called QB and was on the phone for an hour trying to convince them that I paid for that document and they should, minimum, allow me to have a copy. My good opinion of QB overall has deteriorated greatly.

Vantagens:

invoicing was pretty easy. I'm trying to think of something else. Maybe their online payments, that was nice.

Desvantagens:

extremely time-consuming, costly and difficult to use especially compared to other products out there.

Kimberly
Owner / Operator, EUA
Eletrônicos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We've got this growing and learning together!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The service can be amazing! I would like to have the option of more power to make my own changes without the assistance of the Pros. Yes, the pros often save my butt but as an innovative entrepreneur I would still appreciate more "EUREKA" moments where I have the freedom to solve my own problems intuitively. Please simplify making changes to bank accounts and other simple controls. Set us up for success and set us free! : )

Vantagens:

Innovation is key! This service offers ways to stretch and grow your company.

Desvantagens:

The hard part is keeping up with the changes. I would like to have the option to keep things the way that I have learned and "freeze" my choices when the gears are flowing. Sometimes enough is actually enough. Old school can be enough.

Kara
Treasurer, EUA
Aviação e aeroespacial, 2–10 funcionários

QuickBooks Full service Payroll

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The service is great. I have used it since the first day our company opened. Last week I spoke to a payroll specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
, regarding some payroll checks that I couldn't reconcile. She not only helped with that problem but stayed on the phone with me for almost an hour and a half and walked me through a ton of other bookkeeping problems I had. She was super friendly and her excitement made me feel good about Bookkeeping! I learned more from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in a couple of hours than I have since I started using Quickbooks 3 years ago. The full service Payroll department is the best of all the Quickbooks services offered.

Vantagens:

They handle everything Payroll related. The can share the screen with you and show you how to fix problems.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes takes a while to get someone on the phone.