ClickGUARD

Avaliado em 09/12/2019
Dennis M.
Marketing Manager
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The 24/7 support is really 24/7. These guys are knowledgable in every aspect of the software and very much ready and willing to assist you in any way they can. They not only answer questions but they make suggestions on how to accomplish your tasks in the most efficient way possible. For anyone running these kinds of ads should definitely invest in Clickguard.

Vantagens: Apart from having an outstanding software, I love the fact that the support team is so strong and willing to assist in any way they can.

Desvantagens: My only issue is that I wish they had support for other languages especially for people who might not be so strong in English.

I advise against running your PPCs without Clickguard

Avaliado em 05/01/2020
Abby L.
User Engagement Specialist
E-Learning, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Clickguard has become such an essential part of running our pay per click google ads. Initially, we'd have to have to just put up with click fraud activities on our ads and accept the loss in our budget and know that our ads, conversions, and sales wouldn't be as effective as they can be. After finding Clickguard we were still so brainwashed we didn't think it would work, then to our surprise, we saw our conversions increased 18% the first month and we saved $550 as well. This gave us a real sense of security to know that this thing actually was working and that we would have to worry about any more fraud click activities.

Vantagens: I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective. The realtime monitoring is the best I've ever seen and if you need assistance, they are there to help you.

Desvantagens: The only issue worth noting is probably that it seems to work best in larger click numbers; it still works across the board though.

Stop all your bad click issues.

Alexander j C.
Founder / Growth Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

Vantagens: This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

Desvantagens: The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

Dear Alexander,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It fulfills us to know that our hard work is paying off so well for you. We deeply appreciated working with you, because of your faith in us providing exceptional results. Our team tries really hard to provide results that clients will be satisfied with. It may be initially challenging a bit to set ClickGUARD up and running, but our support is always here to help along the way.
We would be happy to support campaign efforts for others in your network, as well.

Don't run an ad without Clickguard

Avaliado em 08/01/2020
C brennan P.
Principal Chief
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Having gone through the process of dealing with bad clicks for a while and trying to prevent it internally then hiring "experts" to fix the problem, nothing was really working and our funds were being wasted which was very stressful. Knowing about Clickguard for a while, we reluctantly gave it a try thinking that this would be another waste of time and a further waste of money but we were desperate and thank the universe we did because I have not run another PPC ad since without Clickguard. I was surprised to see how well our ads were doing after installation. We started to reach actual people and not robots and our sales also increased not to mention the amount of money we were saving in contrast to before Clickgurad.

Vantagens: I have some much control now over who sees my ads. The ap allows you to tailor the features to fit your business needs for the most effective results. The performance of my ads has never looked better.

Desvantagens: There is not much to complain about. After setup, I really wish they could set up the actual ad for me, that would really be going over and beyond. They also need support for other languages.

They fully support customers

Avaliado em 11/12/2019
Milica M.
Digital Content Coordinator
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: A very important part of any business's success is ensuring that they do not just offer a product or service but that they are able to effectively support their customers. I can tell you that Clickguard is one such company that offers the kind of support that makes you confident in the fact that they know what they are doing and that they genuinely want to help.
Rating: 5

Vantagens: This app is the whole package; a great product and even better support for it. I was assisted through the setup process and they were so willing and patient when I didn't understand initially.

Desvantagens: I think the app can be simplified somewhat for more people to grasp it a lot faster. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Clickguard started to pay for itself

Avaliado em 20/12/2019
Emi L.
Sales Agent
Telecomunicações, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This app is a money saver. I've been battling with click bots using up my budget and rendering my campaigns ineffective. With clickguard, I know that fraud clicks is one less thing I have to worry about and I can really focus on making my campaigns as effective as possible. This is truly an outstanding product.

Vantagens: I love the fact that I'm saving money on my google ad campaigns. After getting Clickguard and seeing how effective it was I literally was able to stop worrying about clicks being abused.

Desvantagens: My only issue was during the setting up part. It was a little tedious but afterward, everything ran smooth.

The best investment we've made in a while.

Avaliado em 14/12/2019
Denislav V.
Business Development Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This software is powerful yet simple to maneuver after setup. It effectively protects your PPC ads from anonymous clicks. Previously we had to pump more money into our campaigns but after installing Clickguard we were able to cut back a lot and still saw increasing conversions and profit.

Vantagens: There is no parallel to the insight that Clickguard provides. You can get so much information about every single click. With this time of protection, you know your budget is safe.

Desvantagens: The only negative remark I have is that it's not so easy to set up.

Clickguard gives me the assurance I need.

Avaliado em 20/12/2019
Stephanie A.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It's a frustrating feeling when your PPC ads are overrun by click farms and you cant trust your data and your budget is being used with little to no return. When I started using Clickgurad I never expected the type of protection I got. This app is very thorough and effective. My click conversions increased significantly.

Vantagens: Whenever I run an ad, Clickguard gives me the assurance that I'm protected. That all clicks coming in are genuine and that we are really reaching our target market.

Desvantagens: The support staff can be a little robotic. They know their stuff but it's like talking to a robot. Once that is fixed, they'll get full ratings from me.

Stay in control of your ads

Avaliado em 03/01/2020
Dor D.
Freelancer
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Here is why I'm writing this. I too like many others have had to watch hard earned, company budget be wasted as a result to none click, bad click or any other name they come by. I've heard of other companies ask google for assistant and none. In doing some research I came across a number of apps like Clickguard, but not only did Clickguard outshine the other but it came highly recommended by colleagues in similar lines of businesses. After actually giving this app a try, the only thing I can say is that I now have full control of my ads and its performance and that is thanks to Clickguard. It is the most effective app of its kind out there right now.

Vantagens: Every feature is designed to give the highest level of protection and reporting possible. I had seen the difference in my campaign performance since integrating Clickguard. My conversions are finally looking the way they should have been from the begining.

Desvantagens: I tried getting some assistance over the holiday and found it very difficult. I guess that is something Clickguard can look into so that users can feel fully supported.

I can work with this

Avaliado em 27/12/2019
Alvina K.
Senior Back office Specialist
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: While it's not an all the way perfect app, it still gets the job done. I do see where my click reports have improved since getting this app. My conversions are looking good as well. In essence, it has eliminated all anonymous clicks and which gave me a clear vision of how effective our PPC ads really are and how to adjust and be more effective. This is actually an essential product to have when you're running these types of ads or you'll be wasting a lot of money.

Vantagens: As far a solutions go, I'm pretty satisfied with Clickguard. It has features that you can really apply to your ad protection. Things like IP monitoring and account alert. This is an app I can work with.

Desvantagens: While it has a lot of o features this app is a little overwhelming for me at times. They really need to simplify things for the lame man.

Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options

Avaliado em 09/09/2019
Fonte: GetApp
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Vantagens: Granular customization and control
Great customer service and support
Robust data available
Ease of use

Desvantagens: Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

Tried and proven!

Avaliado em 10/01/2020
Independent Trunk Keeper
Bens de consumo, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I never even knew the extent to which my budget was being affected by bad clicks and click robots until I got Clickguard. I knew something was up when I got my click reports but had no idea how bad it really was until I got my first click report after installing Clickguard. It was drastically different and that also showed me how effective Clickguard was in protecting my PPC campaigns. This experience makes me not want to take the chance and runs ads without Clickguard ever again. This is truly a great software to have.

Vantagens: My conversions now look way different from what they were previously and that's thanks to this app. It's easy to use and provides real results

Desvantagens: I didn't have that great of an experience which the customer support but the issue was solved just the same.

Unbeatable!

Olivia P.
Office manager
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Excellent product and service.

Vantagens: Fraudulent clicks are no longer a huge worry to me thanks to ClickGUARD. This software’s algorithms get it right, and they work very well with Google Ads’ own protection.

Desvantagens: The only small complaint I have is just the complexity of the software. It took me some time to get used to, but nothing major.

It does what's needed, and more!

Avaliado em 25/02/2019
Thomas B.
General Partner
Bancos, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: There's almost no way to run a search engine ad campaign without being targeted by fraudsters. ClickGUARD is a tool that creates results, and that's why it also provides a good experience.

Vantagens: ClickGUARD is a solution to click fraud. It helps identify possible fraudulent clicks using multiple criteria, and it offers a set of ways to deal with the click fraud situation.

Desvantagens: There's nothing wrong with ClickGUARD, so no cons for me.

por ClickGUARD Software em 27/02/2019

Thank you for the review, Thomas!

I’m glad to have ClickGUARD in my corner

Carmen S.
Daycare provider
Hospitais e Saúde, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: People should set aside the time to learn how big of an issue ad fraud is nowadays. And then they should learn to use ClickGUARD, because it’s the best defence they can have.

Vantagens: This is a a great solution for people who use PPC to get momentum for their side gig. The level of customizability is great, and the support is friendly and helpful.

Desvantagens: It might be overwhelming for someone who is new to these kinds of things.

ClickGUARD does what it should do

Avaliado em 20/02/2019
Kevin O.
Community Relations
Rádio e televisão, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: ClickGUARD provides a service that’s highly recommended to anyone using PPC ads. And that’s pretty much everyone today.

Vantagens: It delivers crucial data for protection of PPC ads from frauds. It also gives plenty of options for customization.

Desvantagens: I have nothing bad to say about ClickGUARD. It does exactly what it should do.

por ClickGUARD Software em 26/02/2019

Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us, Kevin!

Get real protection and real clicks

Noah C.
Digital Marketing Owner
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I was so tired of bad clicks ruining my campaigns. I was basically paying for clicks that were not even being seen by a real person which was absolutely frustrating. I knew there had to be a solution out there and that's when I came across Clickguard. I was skeptical at first so I did a trial for a week but even in the trial, I could see that this product excellent and very effective. It picked up on all the bad clicks and immediately eliminated them. Up to this day, I have never run another PPC ad without it. I'd recommend it to everyone doing the same type of campaigns.

Vantagens: Clickguard gives me round the clock monitoring and protection; all day every day! It checks every single click and alerts me of the bad ones after a thorough analysis of the click.

Desvantagens: The number of features can be a little intimidating at first. That's also because the setup and initialization process seems very technical.

Dear Noah,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Your satisfaction is something we work diligently to achieve. Our click reports are the most thorough and detailed reports in the field of click monitoring that you can imagine! It's true that the amount of data available may be intimidating at first, we strongly believe our customers should have access to as much info as we can possibly provide them.
Satisfied clients like yourself are the reason we do this work.

The best app of its kind.

Ana Z.
Ana
Automotivo, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I'm happy to write this review as this app really saved to a lot of time and made me even more money. Studies show that $1 out of every $3 is wasted on bad clicks and that was the case with us. We were hemorrhaging money that we could not afford and we were not seeing the returns we needed to see to be profitable or for the campaign to make sense but after finding Clickguard and installing it we could see that our numbers looked way different and our conversion rates started to steadily increase. We began to make money and be profitable. Clickguard is a product that works and I'll continue to use it.

Vantagens: Clickguard quickly identifies where bad clicks are coming from more effectively than any app I know. It puts you back in control of your PPC budget and spending. I can't ask for much more.

Desvantagens: My only problem was with the initial setup. They need to figure out how to make it easier for everyone.

Dear Ana,

Glad to hear about your positive experience. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. Your cooperation made delivering our services seamless and enjoyable. Thank you for being a wonderful partner to work with. ClickGUARD's initial setup may be a bit challenging at first for some, but our motivated support staff is there and willing to provide any assistance needed at any time.
Again, it's a pleasure to work with you.

Takes some weight off my shoulder

Social Media Influencer
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Loving my experience with their services and will continue using their product.

Vantagens: I am so relieved to have found Clickguard! PPC fraud is no joke and should be on the mind of every business owner. Having protection is a NECESSITY nowadays.

Desvantagens: A bit complex, but that's a good thing.

My traffic is looking way better now.

Avaliado em 05/01/2020
Training Manager
Varejistas, 10.001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: All in all, I think Clickguard is a great product; a necessary one to have when running these types of campaigns. If you care about the numbers and not wasting your money then this is the product you need to have. I wish it cost a little less but who am I to complain when the results have proven that the app is so effective. My traffic and my returns have never looked this good before and I've been running these pay per click ads for a while now.

Vantagens: This app is set up to give you the best out of your campaigns. The realtime monitoring and the auditing and analyzing of every click are exactly what makes Clickguard so powerful; they chat everything and you get realtime alerts as well.

Desvantagens: They should offer support in the major languages so that more people can start using the app.

Stop wasting money!

Avaliado em 03/01/2020
Ankica G.
Quality control analyst at Replek Farm LTD
Indústria farmacêutica, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Had it not been for Clickguard I'd still be wasting money to empty clicks that would have gotten me no sale. In today's world, it's very important to connect your business with people where they are, which is why we started running these PPC ads and they were fine for a while. We started to notice that there were a lot of click activities but no conversions. You quickly found out about click bots, click farms and so on. This was not good for us as it was eating up our campaign budget and it seemed like we just had to sit back and watch it happen. However, that was not the case, because we found ClickGuard. We went from rapidly losing money to steadily saving on our ads. I don't think we'll ever run another ad without this app

Vantagens: I am relieved to know that fraud clicks are something that I no longer have to be worried about. This app has really helped us to be more effective and it has even begun to pay for itself. Don't run your ads without ClickGuard installed.

Desvantagens: Just based on the number of features there is, it took me a little while to fully grasp everything and understand how everything works but the support team did help me out to understand the things that were a bit confusing.

Absolutely loved it!

Avaliado em 12/02/2019
Kimba maria W.
Executive Assistant
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: People who are new to PPC might struggle a bit, but eventually Clickguard will provide an awesome experience and the money-saving results we use it for.

Vantagens: Clickguard’s software is great for PPC monitoring, forensics, and reporting.

Desvantagens: I needed to set aside some time to figure everything out about the tool.

por ClickGUARD Software em 15/02/2019

Hello Kimba Maria, thank you for the review! We're glad you loved our software.

Only real solution in the market

Avaliado em 09/01/2020
Rhett H.
Director of Digital Media
Design, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I'm going to be bold and say that in my opinion, Clickguard tops all the other software out there that try to do the same thing. I am so happy I decided to give this a try when I did. After running PPC campaigns for a while and realizing that there are what I believe are called click farms targeting our adds and giving us none clicks, we tried to resolve and prevent it internally. We realized that this was something that we could do and employed a few solutions before we found Clickguard. Since Clickguard we've never found the need to switch because of the results we've gotten from the app as well as how well our PPCs started to do since we installed the app. I wish I had this software from the get-go and will keep using it as long as we are running these ads.

Vantagens: The app is so easy to integrate and afterward needs so little monitoring. It has features for day and a level of customizability that suits our business. I must say as well that the response time from the support team is great as well.

Desvantagens: I honestly have no negatives at this time, but if I am to mention anything it might be that I've noticed that this app works best in large click numbers.

You get Better clicks and even better campaings

Avaliado em 18/12/2019
Sara e. L.
Secretary, Consultant
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I was ready to stop wasting clicks and start boosting my campaigns. Click farms and click bot are the worst things that can happen to your Pay Per Click Campaign, it eats away at your budget and by the end of it, you won't even know how effective your campaign is. Clickguard has become so vital to running campaigns. It really put a stop to fraudulent clicks and gives you real results. It even helps you to improve your campaigns' overall performance.

Vantagens: After almost a year of stagnant performance and even points of losing too much money, Clickguard caused my conversions to increase steadily since I installed it. it's really effective.

Desvantagens: Tho it is still effective, I get the feeling that this app works best for larger businesses.

The support and expertise is the best

Avaliado em 16/12/2019
Amine B.
Project manager
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Firstly, this product is the real deal. It delivers on all it advertises. This is the software that helps you to dominate your market. The type of support I get from them is second to none. For an app like this which might seem a little complicated, the support team is always there to assist you in any way possible. They are well trained and solve your issues or answers your question on the first attempt, they are highly efficient.

Vantagens: Clickguard does detect and block all wasteful clicks. That is the most important thing to me and they deliver on their word. Your business and your PPC ads NEED this app.

Desvantagens: I wish they could set up the entire ad for me. That would save. me even more time any money.