15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do JumpCloud Directory Platform

Sobre JumpCloud Directory Platform

O JumpCloud diretório como um serviço gerencia e conecta com segurança seus usuários aos seus sistemas, aplicativos, arquivos e redes.

Saiba mais sobre o JumpCloud Directory Platform

Vantagens:

Powerful features allowing you to integrate Single Sign-On and develop a platform for frictionless access from any device to any resource.

Desvantagens:

MDM is currently limited in functionality, and the System Insights still require command-line input to gather detailed information.

Notas do JumpCloud Directory Platform

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O JumpCloud Directory Platform tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 206 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o JumpCloud Directory Platform antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (206)

Idan
Idan
Director of Cyber Security, Israel
Serviços de Facilities, 501–1.000 funcionários

JumpCloud enables remote Workforce

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The problem that I'm solving is inherent in how we built our business. We have offices around the world, work from anywhere culture, and many cloud bases "as-a-service" solutions that allow us to be agile. JumpCloud allows our IT to be more agile.

Vantagens:

I like the flexibility in deployment and can use the features at my own pace. For example, integrating JumpCloud to manage Google Workspace while retaining Google Sign-In keeps the employee experience the same while allowing my IT teams to manage the workforce more efficiently. Another feature that I find most valuable is the device management solution, specifically Windows. We can deploy and control systems in seconds from anywhere in the world.

Desvantagens:

Directory Insights, a valuable tool for me, is still not polished enough. I would love to see more filtering, custom query building, reporting, and the ability to create alerts.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Holistic And Neutral Solution For IAM And Device Management

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: JumpCloud is the only solution which can provide an authoritative directory, an IdP for SAML and device management combined in a single unified SaaS-based solution. The neutral approach by serving well established standards such as LDAP, SAML and RADIUS for AuthN/AuthZ and having the capability to managed identities (user and their devices) and credentials including SSH-keys on devices is a true differentiator to competitive solutions. On top, JumpCloud's agent for devices enables broad and versatile capabilities to deploy software, configure endpoints and even use this for remediation purposes. Recently, extremely useful additional capabilities have further enabled the value of this solution. Broad insights about systems and the directory itself, consumable via UI and API's, not only helps IT admins in their daily operations, but also serves well for Information Security and GRC-related purposes such as auditing and compliance. Their API's have also enabled capabilities to better orchestrate and automate the on-/offboarding of users and their respective devices and gives good options to venture into ChatOps. New features related to MDM for macOS are now giving an opportunity to further simplify the overall management of the Apple-flee. Especially since macOS Big Sur, the stronger focus on MDM is another enabler.

Vantagens:

The most important benegit, as highlighted above, is that there is no reliance on any on-premise or self-hosted directory infrastructure. A cloud-native solutions such as JumpCloud allows to operate efficiently without being forced to configure, maintain, operate and secure a footprint-heavy stack.

Desvantagens:

Until now, MFA is limited compared to other players in the field like Cisco Duo. More options, such as Push-MFA or even QR-codes to be used as multiple factors during authentication across devices and protocols, including LDAP/RADIUS, would further enable leaner footprints and higher efficiency.

Danny
Technical Team Lead and Systems Administrator, Reino Unido
Design, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Works well until it doesn't, then it'll take a long time to get right.

3,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Seamless, Platform agnostic SSO and User account management. Cloud LDAP Sync to MS and Google. Does what it says on the tin, Managing Admin and User access is a breeze as is tracking our company assets while working from home. Highly portable (our workforce all WFH as primary place of work since Covid).

Desvantagens:

Mac installer is a bit temperamental. Console on mobile is not responsive. Clears saved payment details without warning. Customer Service takes ages (no international support outside US business hours), we had our account suspended and it took over 5 days to get access to our businesses IT SSO.

Trevor
Operations Engineer, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Look out Microsoft AD...

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I was hired into my organization to bring on a directory platform and consolidate our IT practices among users and computers. I came from a microsoft active directory shop, but my new company was not interested in AD. That was a seemingly tall task, until I found JumpCloud. I thoroughly enjoy coming into work and using jumpcloud to build the next era of our IT practices and procedures. We are primarily focused on SSO at the moment, and that is proving to be very simple to configure. I am looking forward to getting devices managed with JC in the next coming months using their pre-defined policies, as well as their command runner feature and powershell module. JumpCloud will soon be a serious competitor to Microsoft's admin suite, and I am very happy to be on board.

Vantagens:

SSO integrations are incredibly easy to configure, no matter if you are using a prebuilt configuration or need to make a custom connector. Having SSO, LDAP, Radius, MFA in the same platform as device authentication and configuration policies is something I have not found outside of Microsoft AD and JumpCloud. There are remote management and monitoring tools out there that claim to do these things, but so far JumpCloud has proven to be incredibly simple. I am constantly amazed that my tests just work within the first few tries. I am used to Microsoft environments where testing gets very tedious and gives minimal feedback on how to make things work. JumpCloud supports MacBooks like a champion. If your office is heavily invested in MacBooks, and you are looking for an easy way to centrally manage authentication and hardening, JumpCloud is the tool for you. By far my favorite feature is "Submit an idea" right in the admin console. You get the sense that they really care about their admins and want to make a tool that is always getting better.

Desvantagens:

1) No nested user groups! I feel this is essential for identity and access governance. 2) The device policies that they have available cover a lot of the base security hardening needs, but I am excited to see just how much of the various supported OS jumpcloud will eventually be able to tap into. I would love to see JC mirror Active Directory Group Policies as much as possible, and continue to get more configurations added for MacOS. 3) iOS and Android devices are not able to be managed by JumpCloud, but I have been told this is coming by the end of 2021/early 2022. 4) Only TOTP MFA is supported for the admin console, and after getting SSO set up on a lot of tools the pain of that is getting to me, but I know they are working on this feature as well. 5) I personally believe that a remote desktop tool would make JumpCloud the king of IT tools.

Owner, EUA

Everything I Need, Without the Aggravation of AD

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have been very happy with JumpCloud. I used to run an ActiveDirectory system for the small amount of users I have, and AD is so old, clunky, and often overkill. This is a lightweight solution that can allow you to manage your organization with ease using users, groups, and policies. Setting up a user in another state is just a click away on the panel.

Vantagens:

Very simple, quick package install that takes seconds. I love that the agent runs as service with a tiny footprint. You make changes using the web console, and they propagate down within a minute. Password syncing is not an issue. Just as if you were using AD, password syncing works fast. I loved how easy it was to setup RADIUS for wireless. I had it up and running within a couple of minutes. Agent installation on our machines was either done by a small installer, or in the case of Linux, a simple copy-and-paste command pasted into the terminal.

Desvantagens:

No mobile app yet. I am hoping this will change in the future so I can make changes without having to log into the browser.

Ella
Ella
Desktop Engineer, EUA
Internet, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A management platform with incredible features – and some downfalls

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: JumpCloud is an interesting product in that it's a bit of an all-or-nothing situation. For companies that half-way commit to implementing JumpCloud, it's terrible and confusing. But for the companies I've worked with that have fully committed to making JumpCloud their source of truth for identity management, computer account management, and SSO, it's been great.

Vantagens:

The parts that work well in JumpCloud are amazing. The best feature, in my opinion, is the local user account management on computers. Being able to remotely reset a password, add a new account, or shut down an account instantly is something that no other SaaS offering can match at this level.

Desvantagens:

There are some pretty big gaps in features and functionality. No smart user or computer groups. No FileVault key rotation. Software deployment leaves a lot to be desired.

Ahron
Ahron
Systems Engineer, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Jumpcloud as our primary directory

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall Jumpcloud has been a great way to integrate cloud and operating system logins for our company

Vantagens:

broad support for many platforms as well as many login languages and operating systems

Desvantagens:

I feel like despite paying for the best customer service that we dont always get the most knowledgeable people supporting us

Diana
Diana
Owner, EUA
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great LDAP solutions for small businesses

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Small businesses that need to become more operational mature in handling their staff and managing users but maybe can't afford an on premise Windows server or want to keep everything in the cloud - this is where JumpCloud reigns supreme.

Vantagens:

The price is probably number 1 thing i like! Free for under 10 users. A great way for me as an IT professional to help smaller businesses get onto a stable platform for properly managing their users and devices, with room to expand as their companies grow. Great integrations with other apps (we use Office365 for most clients). With JumpCloud a small company really doesn't need a Windows Active Directory server on premises any longer.

Desvantagens:

No customer service for the free licenses - I get why, but I don't have to like it. It would be less annoying if the knowledgebase was a bit streamlined better. Can be difficult to find How-To information. Usually the article is there but is not intuitive and easy to find.

Impressão, 51–200 funcionários

JumpCloud Directory Platform - Windows, MacOS, Linux

Vantagens:

LDAP as a service, policy and identity management, and user set up (SSO, assigned directories) were all critical features we use on a daily basis and work well.

Desvantagens:

Limited policy creation settings, could use custom policies or a larger variety of presets on both Windows and MacOS.

Partner, EUA

Great AD alternative

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: With end users using G Suite for file storage and sharing, we are able to manage PCs and end user credentials without needing to deploy Active Directory.

Vantagens:

Easy to manage web interface with clear categories and policies.

Desvantagens:

Client installation on PCs was more complex than I would have liked.

Gestão da educação, 51–200 funcionários

Great Application Getting even Better

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My overall experience has been nothing but positive. Now that all passwords are sync'd across both local and web services, our users rarely need password resets anymore. Their technical support has been very helpful and responsive in the few (maybe two times in two years?) I've needed to call them.

Vantagens:

I love its ease of use. Getting started using it was effortless as a single tech doing the work. Its ability to serve as a directory server for G Suite, PowerSchool (LDAP), and WiFi (RADIUS) makes my life so much easier. And it's even great that for G Suite it can be user-specific. We have some accounts that we don't tie into JumpCloud simply because they only need email. JumpCloud can "pull" G Suite Accounts if they already exist, and I love how it can "push" accounts as well for creating new users.

Desvantagens:

There are a few niceties that they haven't implemented yet. Extensive logs can easily be pulled via their API, but they aren't available via the web-gui. They also haven't yet managed to implement the ability to manage Google Groups through their interface yet (but that's supposedly coming soon).

Santhosh
SOC Analyst, Índia
Segurança e investigações, 51–200 funcionários

Excellent tool for the Directory and MDM

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, MDM Automate Device Enrollment, robust authentication features, and directory interfaces work together to produce a great product for an organization's software management requirements. Using these services, businesses may increase productivity, significantly reduce errors, and improve device security.

Vantagens:

-Duo Security, which adds an extra layer of security to the login process with multi-factor authentication (MFA).-WebAuthn is another authentication method that uses public key cryptography to verify users' identities.-TOTP is a type of two-factor authentication (2FA) that uses a time-based code that changes every 30 seconds to authenticate users.- MDM Automate Device Enrollment integrates with Cloud Directory and Active Directory for remote access, making it simple to manage user access and permissions. These integrations also make it simple to add or remove users from the system and provision new devices.- MDM Automate Device Enrollment is a fantastic tool for managing software within a company. Administrators can remotely deploy and manage software updates, Also it provides insights into device usage, enhanced.

Desvantagens:

- the potential of inefficiency and errors induced by having to push the command each time a selection is made-Pushing the command on a routine basis raises the risk of error. A user, for example, may select the inaccurate machine or screw up to select a device, resulting in incomplete updates or installations. As a result, devices may become vulnerable to security threats or stop working correctly.

Jeffrey
Senior Tech, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Solid way to manage users

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I use jump-cloud for my own business and my clients primarily to help with user management and to manage access to the various services that are used. It jump make all this easier.

Vantagens:

It solves a bunch of problems all at once. You can have Jumpcloud handle your G Suite/Office 365 password, then use that same password for your computer logins and well as for your office's WiFi. A lot of people miss that last one. Small business rarely change the WiFi password, so every exemployee knows how to log in. With Jumpcloud Radius service, everyone uses their Jumpcloud password to log in. If someone is no longer with the company, you disable their Jumpcloud account and they no longer can log in. If you are a Linux admin, Jumpcloud's system agent can handle password, or even better ssh keys with two-factor authentications. This really take security up while making all it easy to manage. They keep adding features as well, like recently added management of Bitlocker.

Desvantagens:

I only have minor grips. Like to manage LDAP, you have to create an LDAP bind user. No big deal, but that is the only thing I'm going to use that account for. The fact that it shows up as an option for G Suite or for system log ins is unnecessary. Seems like that should be a special user locked away under LDAP tab somewhere.

Marek
CEO, Polônia
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

JumpCloud Directory Platform Review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, I had a positive experience with JumpCloud Directory Platform. The platform provided me with the tools I needed to manage user access and permissions across my organization's various devices and platforms. The customer support team was also very helpful and responsive whenever I had any questions or issues. While there were some minor drawbacks, I would definitely recommend JumpCloud to other organizations looking for a directory platform solution.

Vantagens:

I really appreciated the simplicity and ease of use of the platform. It was very intuitive to navigate and understand, even for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of technical expertise. The ability to manage user access and permissions across multiple devices and platforms was also a huge plus.

Desvantagens:

The pricing was a bit higher than I expected, especially for the more advanced features. I also encountered some minor issues with the user interface and had trouble finding certain settings and options at times.

Edgar
IT Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários

JumpCloud is great!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's been great to manage our users' permission levels on their laptops. Easy for admins to manage.

Vantagens:

JumpCloud allows us to change passwords for our users and does the FileVault authentication step automatically. This helps reduce lockout time and IT intervention time.

Desvantagens:

I would like for the software to allow SSO to be fluid. If you connect Google Workspace with JumpCloud, then JumpCloud has to be the source of truth. It would be nice if it were up to the admins to decide what is the source of truth. I'd still remain using JumpCloud solely for the FileVault feature if it allowed Google to be the source of truth. Would make our setup so much easier.

Yatish
Web Developer, África do Sul
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Overall Jumpcloud experience as user and admin

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It is a great tool overall and would recommend it often. I have already to 2 other pals in the IT industry. I think in terms of initial use it, I am not sure of how using and getting useed to it is, but I think with the power it comes with, I feel it MIGHT be overwhelming

Vantagens:

i like the control it has for configuring usage, compliance and security. I have mostly worked with SSO apps and some user grouping setup and have found great benefit. I also love the fact that it has a intuitive UI.

Desvantagens:

I think one issue another admin had was compatibility and roll out to 'take over' laptops, PCs and servers with the agent. My issues I think are the fact that sometimes the SSO apps dont work cleanly - ie. logs us out soon, etc. Another thing I think is the performance of the platform at times is a little slow.

Marco
CSO, Portugal
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The truth cloud directory as a service platform

Vantagens:

Jumpcloud aggregates several features in one place as a SAAS service. From managing users to deploying policies, software, ... It's an easy way to start managing assets, from people to computers. It provides a wide range of SSO allowing its use straightaway.

Desvantagens:

Jumpcloud attempts to support every OS (Mac, Linux, Windows) however it does not provide the same amount of functionality throughout all of those operating systems. Currently, Linux is behind with little functionality compared with the others. Also, the Command execution needs a lot of improvements to give an overall better experience.

Software, 11–50 funcionários

Divorcing Microsoft Active Directory, married nibble SaaS and cloud simplicity

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Jumpcloud has helped me move the authoritative directory to the cloud, unify sign-on and simplify end-user password sprawl.

Vantagens:

Jumpcloud is a great alternative to Microsoft Active Directory, I've rolled out JC at several firms and enjoyed the simple to use and easy to deploy, yet powerful service they provide. A big plus is that JC is designed to be OS agnostic, so I can deliver the security, management, and scripting I need to endpoints and servers while allowing end-users to choose their preferred OS.

Desvantagens:

not much to add here, it does what its supposed to do.

Erly
President, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários

Review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It helps me manage clients in other states.

Vantagens:

Easy to manage companies remotely, and also when configuring computers.

Desvantagens:

Little bit price, when need only for authentication.

Justin
DevOps Engineer, EUA
Software, 201–500 funcionários

Pricey, gets the job done, but not Active Directory

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: In a lot of ways, the world still revolves around Active Directory. JumpCloud isn't going to help you with that. However, it has advantages in the sheer scope of what it includes that, I believe, put it over the top. Give it a look, and don't let Microsoft's legacy platform control what everyone standardizes on.

Vantagens:

JumpCloud is perhaps the most serious alternative on the market today to Active Directory. In addition to providing a directory service, it includes MDM, RADIUS, and plenty of other technologies that Active Directory does. I love having access to everything in one place with nothing to maintain.

Desvantagens:

It isn't Active Directory. JumpCloud is a great alternative to Active Directory, but when you're dealing with tools that are built specifically for Active Directory, you're still out of luck.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Cloud Directory Done Right!

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

JumpCloud offers a versatile interface, responsive support, and they embrace automation. I have used the policies feature to help manage Windows and MacOS. I deploy scripts using JumpCloud extensively, and they offer their own for different actions via GitHub. Various multi-factor authentication methods are supported, which I have used to further secure user VPN connections.

Desvantagens:

Managing scripts via the "Commands" window could use some fine-tuning. It can prove difficult to manage many at once or make bulk edits, for example.

Zachary
Asociate IT Admin Engineer, EUA
Segurança pública, 11–50 funcionários

Great for Apple Environments

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Security benefits and access management. I now know if a user account has been locked. out remotely, and am able to provide support without being colocated.

Vantagens:

Quick and easy configuration setup with a very in depth support [SENSITIVE CONTENT] available to help you get on your feet and running quickly.

Desvantagens:

Some critical components are not outlined early on as something that should be denoted for future use. (Certification renewal requires the same account, this was likely implementation error on our end, but caused major headaches)

Software, 51–200 funcionários

Tough To Manage - Effective at it's Job

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I love what jumpcloud does, it provides safety and security to our company. We really needed a way to gain control and make sure company property was protected. Having the single login to multiple services helps our employees, with only having to remember one password.

Desvantagens:

It's pretty tough to implement and control. We constantly run into issues with configuring users on new systems. Systems fall out of date and don't add/remove users as the should. It's a headache to fix. Employees consistently get locked out, as they have to set a new password every 90 days

Neil
VP of Information Systems, EUA
Varejistas, 201–500 funcionários

JumpCloud is an IT Administrator's Dream if you want value and ease of use

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The simplicity of use has allowed us to skill up IT Staff quickly to act as System Admins

Vantagens:

Simplicity, constantly enhancing UI, constantly enhancing features

Desvantagens:

Wish the SSO feature was more robust when we procured JumpCloud (we were an early adopter), as we would have possibly opted for it over Okta

Mark
VP Operations, EUA
Telecomunicações, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for our small user base

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It allowed me to standardize access to all of het company's data assets very quickly and easily.

Vantagens:

The best part of Jumpcloud is the ease of use for setting up things that we need quickly.

Desvantagens:

There are offerings here that I know nothing or next to nothing about. ot the failt of Jumpcloud - I need to spend the time