15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Trainual

A maneira mais fácil de treinar e aumentar equipes. Materialize o seu negócio com o Trainual.

Saiba mais sobre o Trainual

Vantagens:

The product is easy to lay out training material and integrate images, videos, etc. It was very easy to invite and monitor activity.

Desvantagens:

What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong.

Notas do Trainual

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Trainual tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 457 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Trainual antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (457)

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Account Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

Amazing Service

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's been effective in keeping all info gathered in one location and making it easily accessible & easy to train new people.

Vantagens:

I love how easy it is to use and stay organized and help others get trained.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a search bar that when a keyword was input, it would show exactly where in the modules that keyword shows up in a list. That would be super helpful in updating old information once it's not relevant rather than having to go through all modules to see where information may be outdated.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Best process documentation software

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Having the option to embed video, external websites, and quizzes to test comprehension is fantastic. Because of team restructuring and turnover throughout the years, it has been helpful to have a centralized repository of training materials like Trainual.

Vantagens:

That was the best option at the time, and it still is today, because it allows us to centrally store documentation for all applicable procedures and regulations. It's simple to direct a team member to the relevant section of the Trainual whenever they have a query regarding a procedure or policy.

Desvantagens:

This is more of a suggestion for how to arrange things than a critique of Trainual itself. In my opinion, it's best to have a single Admin in charge of all of the data. We had things more in order before we added more teams to our account, but now they're all over the place.

ano passado

Wow - thanks, Laura! This is such a thoughtful and treasured review. So many amazing things to unpack here, but really love seeing that Trainual remained the best choice for process documentation as time passed. Building a product you trust is important to us. And it's great knowing that trust has been built on ease of use, simplicity, centralization and managing your team's content consumption effectively! Thanks again.

Jason
HR Rep, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to create policies and accountability

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall this has been a overwhelmingly positive experience. I love the ease of creating content, using templates, and adding videos and impages.

Vantagens:

-its super easy to use -there are great templates to help get you started -integrated video/image functionality -support is responsive

Desvantagens:

I would like to be able to direct a signed acknowledgement (such as a Employee Handbook ack) to a specific employee. Acknowledgements currently go to the "reports to" or, if no direct report listed, the Billing Admin. I need acknowledgement emails/attachments to be able to tbe directed to an HE employee.I reached out to Trainual Support, and while they were responsive, stated this was not possible

Kerstin
Legal and Marketing Intern, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 11–50 funcionários

Trainual Review

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Trainual has been quite frustrating and difficult to use overall. Many members of the firm have spent countless hours working on setting up our page, but have run into issues daily trying to accomplish our goals. Upon launch day, we had so many issues trying to get this out to our members. One example is that the user screen is totally different from the administrators screen; it was extremely difficult to teach someone how to use new software when the page looks totally different from what had been working on. I reached out and got on a call and then figured out this was not even possible unless everyone had editor's rights under "Contributor." This has made using this program very challenging and kind of a waste of our time. The customer service has responded quickly to my messages, but a lot of the issues we've had were not able to be fixed. A couple of them were glitches with the system or were added to a list to be worked on in the future.

Vantagens:

This software is a great idea and has several successful functions. It allows businesses to save time by having a program that is able to store several videos and passages that explain how to complete certain tasks or use different applications. It allows businesses to update information as new things arise or update, which is extremely effective for a business as times change frequently.

Desvantagens:

Formatting is difficult to use. For example, users are not able to edit their own typefaces or sizes of text, which is necessary when trying to organize things effectively. Also, when copy and pasting text, the format totally changes and does not resemble what was copied. This adds several minutes onto accomplishing a task, as you have to go back in and change the formatting several times in order to get it to look the way that you want. Functions are difficult to use. For example, we have been using the embedding feature through Vimeo. This took several hours to try to get all of the videos embedded because the page kept crashing and would not load the videos. The videos were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long, so not long at all. I had to log out and in several times to get some of the videos to load properly. This took several hours of time which was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. This is an essential feature for our business as we are teaching employees how to complete different tasks or use certain applications. The customer service chat function is difficult to use. I appreciative the quick response from agents I have spoken to from Trainual, but it is often times difficult to type out issues in a chat. I think it would be much more effective to have a Customer Service number in which users can call and be able to talk and explain their issues.

Barb
Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk, EUA
Impressão, 11–50 funcionários

Ease of Use and Editing found in Trainual

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Very good experience! I love the word correct and ease of search for a topic. The best yet is the ability to change the context of a document without having to rewrite the entire thing. It's like Trainual is a living, breathing document!

Vantagens:

The ability to edit in real time and without having to rewrite the whole context of the document.

Desvantagens:

Having to ask permission to edit and view documents that are relevant to my job.

há 4 meses

Hey Barb! I love this "It's like Trainual is a living, breathing document!" This is precisely what we're after. Not only for documents to be living and breathing but for Trainual to answer questions as if it were a co-worker. So thanks for seeing what we're doing and championing our mission. P.S. Highly suggest pitching your need for Admin permissions if you are regularly editing content and hitting these permission barriers. Thanks again for an awesome review. Appreciate you!

Nestor
Director of Operations, EUA
Seguros, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A Must for a smaller organization

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Being able to store all of our material within one place is what is great about Trainual. Using SharePoint is good but it has to be done in file formats and that I dont want. Its very easy for files to be lost or you forget the name. This one allows a couple of admins and the rest view users only. If I wanted to I can track where my people are in the training process with the assessment trackers.

Vantagens:

I love the fact that I have full control over everything within Trainual. Being able to add, remove, edit anything within Trainual is something all companies should want. We shouldnt have to ask for permission to add stuff to our training guides. I can start a guide and leave it until I am ready to publish. I can go back and forth without anyone seeing it or my work getting lost until I am submit it for publishing. It has banners, allows inserts of docs, videos, YouTube, and other apps. I can even record what I am doing on my computer with the Chrome extension. That is an awesome future. The cost is also good and you can store tons of information within it. The templates are also a huge help.

Desvantagens:

Personally after 1 year, I dont have a lot of negative stuff to say about Trainual. Anytime ive needed help, its been pretty easy. Maybe a suggestion/recommendation future would be cool. Something that can give you some tips or advice on how to make your current training guide better. More of a want then a con though.

Avaliador Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Just what our company needed!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Vantagens:

Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

Desvantagens:

There are no cons that I have been able to find.

há 5 anos

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

Sarah
Vice President of Operations, EUA
Pesquisa, 2–10 funcionários

Clinical Trial Lifesaver

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

What I like most about Trainual is that we are able to utilize it across a vast platform within our clinical trial. With decentralized trials, we rely on the ease of technology. This platform has given us a strong tool to keep up with study-specific and site-specific training in one place. This tool is easy to pull reports from if needed for FDA visits.

Desvantagens:

I have not come across a feature that I do not care for as of now. I will update if I do.

Maggie
Admin Assistant, EUA
Hotelaria, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best Decision we have made this year!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Using Trainual we are able to organize the content with have and share it consistently with our associates
at all properties.

Vantagens:

Trainual is simple, user-friendly and fits our business needs perfectly. We are in the process of switching over from training our teams inconsistently to organizing and standardizing our processes with Trainual and we couldn't be more pleased with the product and service.

Desvantagens:

We need more "getting started" support - starting with a blank platform is a bit overwhelming.

há 5 anos

Thanks for the review, Maggie! Our L&D Lead will be happy to help you with onboarding. Just email [email protected] with any questions.?

Chelcey
Executive Assistant, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

Company Content That's Easy, Fun, and Powerful

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

The platform is extremely user friendly and engaging. Writing procedures for a company usually takes a ton of time and energy and isn't "fun" but with this platform, I actually want to come back and keep working. The AI features for general policies makes creating content SO easy and the support from the Trainual staff is above par.

Desvantagens:

I don't have a single dislike at the moment, and that's really saying something!!

Jennifer
Director of Central Support, EUA
Imobiliárias, 51–200 funcionários

Efficient and Engage Training Option

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Trainual allows me to easily create and manage training materials, track employee progress, and ensure that everyone is up-to-date on the latest company policies and procedures. One of the standout features of Trainual is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for even non-technical team members to create and update training content.Another key benefit of Trainual is its ability to streamline the training process, reducing the amount of time and resources required to get new hires up to speed. With Trainual, our comprehensive training programs cover everything from onboarding to ongoing professional development, while tracking employee progress and completion.

Vantagens:

Trainual allowed our company to finally have ONE place to store training collateral. The user interface is friendly and functional, with features that appeal to all learners. I love the option to embed video, something we could never do with stand-alone PDFs. I also value the search that allows me to find every training piece with keywords. When we complete quarterly/yearly audits this allows me to easily locate all items that need to be updated.Lastly, I love being able to parcel training out and not overwhelm new hires with all content at once. Our training modules allow me to give them only access to that day's material, which is topic specific. This allows me to create a learning journey for them at the pace they need.

Desvantagens:

The testing process. I like the idea of testing employees, but being allowed to retake a test immediately after not passing leads the employee right back to the quiz, where they then try to guess the answer based on elimination. I would like to see the option when we build tests to link it back to the step in the process that is where the answer resides. Then when the user misses that question they are routed back there to actually re-read the content for the answer.

Tammie
Co-Owner, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

Efficient Onboarding Solution

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Our experience with utilizing Trainual for our onboarding has been positive overall. It has proven to be an efficient solution for streamlining our onboarding processes. The software's current capabilities have met our needs and facilitated a smoother transition for new hires.However, we acknowledge that there is untapped potential in the software that we have yet to explore fully. We recognize the importance of investing time to enter additional information and familiarize ourselves with the software's additional features. Once we allocate the necessary time for these tasks, we believe the software will enhance our onboarding processes even further.Overall, we highly recommend Trainual for its effectiveness, and we are eager to continue unlocking its full potential.

Vantagens:

One of the aspects we appreciate the most is the ability to provide consistent information to our new hires in a highly efficient manner. It allows them to progress through the onboarding process at their own pace. The inclusion of quizzes within the program has significantly enhanced the learning experience. It not only reinforces their understanding but also provides a way to assess their knowledge retention. We are looking forward to the access they will have to our standard operating procedures, once we have them added to the program. This will serve as a valuable resource, enabling them to refer back to important guidelines and processes as needed.

Desvantagens:

We would appreciate the capability for increases e-signatures without incurring additional expenses. It would be beneficial to have a solution that allows us to handle a higher volume of signatures without any added costs. Alternatively, if there was a more effective way to sign off on all policies within the program that would eliminate the need for additional e-signatures. This would simplify and streamline the process and would further enhance our onboarding experience.

há 10 meses

Wow, Tammie! This feedback is great. It's awesome to hear how Trainual is improving your onboarding processes and enhancing the learning experience. We look forward to hearing more as your experience unfolds. Would love to have you in our Trainual Insiders community. You can find us on Slack or Facebook. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this review. P.S. Passed along your e-sign feedback to the product team!

Ahmed
Planning and project control engineer, Jordânia
Construção, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Useful for ensuring that the organization's employees acquire the required skills and experience

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: With the help of Trainual, we efficiently completed all the necessary training. In addition, we ensured continuity of learning, improving the quality of communication between senior management and their employees, which makes assessments done with complete transparency.

Vantagens:

Trainual is an excellent tool for training and learning industry best practices because it ensures that all employees have received all relevant instructions, handouts, and training programs designed for their roles. I'm grateful for all the ways I can create the system to speed up the integration process with the rest of the team and get new employees up to speed faster. The tools are great because management can evaluate employee performance completely verbally. The ability of senior management to manage the organizational structure, as well as to organize the relationships between the different departments and to establish functional partnerships between them, is a precious asset provided by Trainual.

Desvantagens:

Trainual is adaptable to the needs of any organization, has a user-friendly interface, is generally easy to use, is pleasant for employees, and offers enough customization options to ensure that all relevant information reaches employees promptly.

Ehren
Regional Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent method of keeping any sized team up to date!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Very positive, rarely an issue from your apps or programs and the one time I did have trouble it was resolved promptly.

Vantagens:

Most useful is the simplicity and ability in sending specific trainings to specific members. If someone is struggling in one area we simply reset their training and go back over it with them. We are looking forward to teams so we can begin doing this by group as well!

Desvantagens:

Really need to be able to categorize members into multilayered teams for ease and precision in what is being sent to train on.

ano passado

Thanks a bunch for your awesome feedback, Ehren! We're happy to hear that you find Trainual's simplicity and the ability to send specific trainings to individual members most useful. And we totally understand your need for categorizing members into multilayered teams, and we're excited to let you know that team grouping enhancements are coming soon! It's fantastic to know that our shared values of safety, care, and fun align with yours. We appreciate your kind words and for including us as part of the Camel Express CW team!

Timothy
Franchise Operations Consultant, EUA
Escritório executivo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Extremely happy with the product and support

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Extremely positive and continues to be a great journey!

Vantagens:

The support behind it is superb - [sensitive content hidden] is an email away and answers questions and provides back-office support whenever requested.

Desvantagens:

The product is very much tailored for small businesses, so it can be challenging to scale its use across organizations with multiple operators (such as franchisees).

ano passado

Hey Timothy! ���� We're so glad to hear you love Trainual. Excited to share your comments with the Support Team. Thank you for bringing us along on your growth journey and for sharing your review. ����

Jared
Senior Account Executive, EUA
Restaurantes, 51–200 funcionários

Trainual Review from an Account Manager at Tech Company

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Trainual has helped me continue to learn about our new products and refresh myself on older products at the drop of a dime. This allows me to have a ton of information at my finger tips when needing to prepare on the fly or answer questions I may not know the answer to at first.

Vantagens:

My favorite part of Trainual is how easy the interface is to use. I think that it is very easy to navigate the home page and figure out where everything is. The quiz interface is also very easy to use. It is also great that there can be videos added to the training sections.

Desvantagens:

There really is not too much that I dislike about Trainual as a whole. I guess in my case I wish that I did not have to ask for access to different subjects that are not private in nature. However, that is probably just something that we have set up internally and can certainly be adjusted.

ano passado

Hey Jared! ���� We're so glad to hear you love Trainual. Great examples here! Dropping a link below so you can learn more about Reference Subjects. Lots of enhancements coming to the permissions and access category - stay tuned. Thank you for sharing your review. ���� https://help.trainual.com/en/articles/5560539-reference-subjects

Alan
Alan
Ops Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Trainual Is Straightforward, Practical, and Smooth

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Trainual is really easy to use for both admins and users. I love that we can all reference the same materials very easily, and everyone knows what training they have yet to complete at a glance.

Vantagens:

Honestly, I like how modern it looks the most. Previously, our company used Zoho and it had a lot of features, but it didn't look smooth. When you're trying to learn something new, you need as few distractions as possible. With Trainual's polished look, you're able to focus. On the administrator side, you can create everything you need without any training. Just take a moment to plan out your training, and you'll be alright.

Desvantagens:

The only gripe I have is the assessments. Zoho had a lot of options for the question types, and in Trainual I was hoping for the same. I adapted many of the questions that I migrated over, so it's okay, but having different question types helps break up the monotony. We have to ask a lot of questions in certain training modules, so this really helped, but this technical limitation hasn't actually held us back in practice. We continue to love Trainual.

Kathryn
HR Director, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Positive Experience

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall my experience with Trainual has been positive and made policy and procedure writing a little easier and even fun!

Vantagens:

Trainual has been great for getting us organized and having all our policies in one location. Assigning subjects and ease of use for employees has been really helpful.

Desvantagens:

I would like a signature page option for the agreements and handbook acknowledgement receipts.

há 4 anos

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. We definitely understand your need for a signature option, and we'll be sure to let our Product Team know. We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us!

Shania
Personal Assistant, Canadá
Bens de consumo, 11–50 funcionários

Trainual is great!!

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Trainual is overall a wonderful company, there customer service is generally very quick and usually always helpful :)

Vantagens:

It is not hard to learn how to use, it is fun to create training programs. There are many things you can do with this software.

Desvantagens:

Some of the embedding features are hard to understand and can be complicated if you are not tech friendly. It can be slightly hard to grasp how the courses can be set up, Such as understanding subject, topic, steps and how they work together.

há 3 anos

Hi Shania - thank you so much for taking the time to review Trainual! We're really happy to hear that you're having fun with it and that you've found it useful. Plus, your awesome words about our company totally made our day! As always, our support team is here to help wherever you need it, so always feel free to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience better! Looking forward to continuing to work with you :)

Dior
Customer Success Manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Exactly what we were looking for!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's been great! Super easy to set up and literally used every day.

Vantagens:

Passing knowledge onto our customers is of the utmost importance to us, thus our team members need to be provided with quick access while they're working live to access these situations with quality solutions. Having Trainual open and accessible during the work day is key to achieving that!

Desvantagens:

I honestly cannot say a bad thing about Trainual. My only point of improvement would be to allow for a directory that does not need to be accessed teamwide for its creation.

há 2 anos

Hi Dior! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review of Trainual. We're super excited that you are enjoying the product and that it has been a game changer for having your team access your company's information! We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the directory within the application. We passed that feedback on to our Product Team so they are aware. In the meantime, you can have your team members in the app hidden from the directory when you first invite them into the platform. That may be a good workaround if you don't want certain people to be seen in there. If you do have any other feedback or if there's anything else we can do to help, always feel free to reach out. Thank you so much again for being an awesome customer! We're super stoked to continue to work with you.

Eizabeth
Director of Marketing, EUA
Pesquisa de mercado, 11–50 funcionários

A Remote Workspace Game-Changer

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, our company would not have experienced the fast-paced growth we have today without the Trainual platform. The ease of use and practicality has increased our efficiency and quality of work from new hires.

Vantagens:

As a remote company, Trainual provides a one-stop platform for all training material. I like that I can add written materials, videos, and images/documents to create a cohesive and user-friendly training resource. Using Trainual allows our company to keep training consistent and gets our new hires trained much more quickly. Instead of pulling a team member for one-on-one training for the basics, we can get them started on Trainual, then transition to on-the-job training much more effectively.

Desvantagens:

There are certain features that would make assigning tasks more efficient but with the proactive updates, I expect Trainual will come up with a solution soon enough. I would like to see where I can create profiles with the subjects needed for each role, then assign users to the role instead of assign each individual subject.

Director, Austrália
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Crucial to taking your business to the next level

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Improves my training process, it makes a huge difference. Employees have a very good idea on what to do before they even start their first day on the job

Vantagens:

its great for documenting SOP's so that new staff have a step by step process on how to complete a task. No more micromanaging each new recruit, this will save you thousands of dollars in wages. Trainees are a liability and not productive until they're trained up correctly. Trainual will get them there much faster.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes completing our core values test can glitch. New employees can lose everything they've written and have to start again.

ano passado

Hey Michael! Saving you thousands of dollars is a pretty rad testimony, my friend. So glad Trainual allows you to level up your new hire experience. And I've shared the test bug with product as well. Thank you for your review!

Stephanie
Director of Implementation, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Trainual is helpful beyond just the software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Besides the software I really appreciate the podcasts and virtual classes that help businesses to be their best selves. Providing sessions on hiring, onboarding, and leading with empathy have been especially helpful for our team.

Vantagens:

We didn't have written processes previous to using Trainual. This software has helped us get everything out of our heads and onto "paper" so that there is clear understanding across the board for what is expected from our employees and what they should expect from us as a company. It's easy to set up, easy to modify/customize, and easy to use. We are an HVAC contractor and not all of our employees are tech savvy. We've had no issues whatsoever in any of our employees using the software. And living in the new normal of social distancing this software has allowed us to hire, onboard, and train people virtually. We're better at these three items now than we ever were before and it's due to our use of Trainual.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of any issues we've had with the software.

há 4 anos

Hi Stephanie, thanks for sharing your your Trainual experience. We're so excited to hear that implementation has been easy and that the platform has improved your processes and training! We hope it continues to positively impact your organization! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions or feedback as you're getting started.

Ryan
Senior Consultant, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, 11–50 funcionários

Super Easy to Use

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The team at Trainual has been amazing. They have supported us throughout the process. When you have a great product and an even better team supporting it, great things happen.

Vantagens:

This product is super easy to use. Our team was able to get up to speed quickly and start building content right away.

Desvantagens:

I would like to continue to see more reports.

há 3 anos

Hi Ryan! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate it! And we're pumped to hear that you were able to get your team up to speed quickly by using Trainual And thanks for sharing your feedback on Reports. We are making some updates to our product to improve that area, so stay tuned! If you have any other questions or feedback, always feel free to reach out and we'll be more than happy to help!

Jenny
Owner/Director of Operations, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Trainual Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Trainual is helping us document EVERYTHING! This is an overwhelming process, but the tools available to help are actually useful. It took us awhile to figure out where we wanted different sections to go within Trainual but now we are ready to move forward.

Vantagens:

I like all the template options and YouTube videos available for helping us create materials. With the new sections of process, company, etc. it has been helpful to be able to divide up content more specifically. I didn't know there was integration possible with trainual and will look more into that.

Desvantagens:

It has been a process to get all the information into Trainual. It feels very overwhelming, but the templates help. I find it is sometimes difficult to get GIFs to load and then just skip them because it is taking too long.

há 2 anos

Hi Jenny! Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review of Trainual :) We're super excited to hear that the templates and videos have been helpful as you build out your Trainual account! Know that we're always adding more resources to help with optimizing your account, and you can check out all of our resources here: https://help.trainual.com/en/?_ga=2.165564281.738260057.1655139786-567141627.1652469481 And if you ever have any questions or input on how we can make things easier for you, always feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to help where we can. Thank you so much for working with us, Jenny! We're excited to continue to be a part of your business :)