Avaliações do Nextiva CRM

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Nextiva CRM

Nextiva Service CRM is a multi-channel customer support software that allows agents to manage all customer interactions in one place.

Saiba mais sobre o Nextiva CRM

Exibindo 239 avaliações

Jean H.
IT Professional
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2018

"Nextiva delivered for our business"

Vantagens: 1. What a difference a new system can make on your business. Now, phone calls are going to the right individual in their department. Before using a VoIP service, our whole system was a mess. We had no department structure regarding calls, and they were being answered by the closest person to the main phone in their department. The quality of the service is great, too. Every call has been crystal clear, and no dropped calls.
2.) Easy to use for our company. We have several employees that range from their mid-20s to 50s. After a week of using the NextOs; they all understand how to use the phone, and the app. The app has added a new communication layer for our business. It's gave all our employees the ability to chat with each other on the app and eliminated the need to text on a personal cell phone.
3.) So far if we have any questions, we have a support representative that we can email or call with any questions. The whole concept of a VoIP phone system can be intimating, but the on-boarding process made it a lot smoother and easy for our IT department.
4.) A neat feature that we just started to use is Nextiva Analytics. It provides you with all the data that you need to analyze your calls. You can see the various data regarding your calls and do business adjustments. It’s like a top overview of your call data.
5.) From our first sale’s call to when we call now, everyone has been professional and polite at Nextiva. We are comfortable with their service, and their team. We

Desvantagens: What we liked least about using Nextiva is the onboarding process took a bit longer than we expected. We had a delay porting our numbers to Nextiva. Beside this small headache, we have had smooth sailing.

David K.
IT admin
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2019

"Nextiva the Good the Bad and the Fugy"

Comentários: The best things about working with Nextiva are
1. Our Sales Rep .
2. Amazing! HD Call quality compared to our old VoIP Service.
3. Versatility of the software.
Our Sales Rep worked his ass off for us. And had the patience of a saint with my million and one questions, and reworking the quotes to our needs over & over & over....
Over a years’ worth of questions and reworking the quote to something we could get the big boss to sign.
Let’s be realistic any time you are making this big of a change to your corporations 30+ phone network in multiple states. it will never go 100% perfectly without a hitch as much as you prepare and strive to make every preparation.
Two months before our ISP was to be installed was when we had our first glitch at the beginning of the setup process while I was on vacation with the family, and only had access to my Cell phone.
And I got the much-dreaded email from the Boss saying no-one can call in on our Toll-free phone number. We’re losing sales! What’s going on? This could be a career-ending type of event.
Our toll-free number just stopped working 2 months before the date we requested the porting to take place. I Called the sales rep. He assured me it wasn’t anything that Nextiva did.
About 15 minutes later the sales rep called me back. O’ My god it was us!
He figured out what happened and mad things happen on his end to get our phones back up temporari
He Saved my Bacon!

Vantagens: Ease of use to add and manage users in multiple cities and states remotely.
Ease of adding new phones or devises Like VoIP PA Speaker in the Factory. And cordless phones as a secondary phone sharing a single Ext # with a desk phone.
The old Cell Phone App. (not the new one) everyone loved this App.

Desvantagens: 1. Build Call Flow is a total Fake selling tool used to show potential customers how easy it is to configure your call flows. It’s total BS. If you call customer support to assist you in a new configuration they tell you. O that doesn’t really work anymore, we need to configure it on the back end for you. Don’t try to use it.
If it’s nonfunctional don’t try to sell me on how easy it is using it.

• Avaliado em 11/10/2019
Eli F.
manager
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2020

"company is a scam"

Comentários: Dont bother with this company. I have active lines. Sales rep wont answer for months via phone or email. Then they will blame you for not calling in again. Also beware all of their contract auto renew for ever without them notifying you. So for example you sign a 12 month contract it will auto renew on the last day for another 12 months.... No email, no notification nothing.

Vantagens: decent IP phone system ,apps or not good though

Desvantagens: Support and contract auto renews with letting you know

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Nextiva em 26/08/2020

Hello Eli, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you had trouble reaching your Sales rep and issues with your contract. We want to help resolve any issues you still have and will have our team reach out ASAP.

• Avaliado em 29/07/2020
Daniel V.
Business Owner
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 22/08/2018

"Do Not Do Business With This Terrible Company"

Comentários: It is with much disappointment and regret that I write today regarding my recent experience with Nextiva and its employees. It was, without a doubt, one of the most personally frustrating and financially damaging experiences I have had to experience in my years of communications with a service provider of any kind.
I am a business owner who depends greatly upon the ability and ease for my customers to contact me for products or services. Without the communication of both our established and also potential clients, I wouldn’t be in business to this day. I find it most imperative that in order to keep my clients, I must carry my business in a way that is integrous and honest, and it was to my ultimate disappointment that Nextiva’s employees did not share the same values.
As my business grew, I found myself in need of a phone service that offered more than my mobile service provider did, so I began looking for internet phone providers that could accommodate my needs. It was in March of 2018 that I committed to finding a resolution to the need, and also when I initially contacted Nextiva for service. My business and its employees rely solely on communication by mobile devices, and it was our understanding upon several conversations with Nextiva’s sales department that Nextiva would allow me to continue to use my mobile device while utilizing their features for my business (IE Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Conference Calling, etc). Through multiple conversations with Nextiva Sales and even Nextiva Management, I made it very clear that I used a Straight Talk mobile device powered by Straight Talk wireless service, and I was assured that Nextiva’s service and features would work perfectly well on my device, and that there would be absolutely no issues porting, but rather a reliable and smooth transition and zero loss of connection at any time. After many issues, failed port-in attempts, and multiple service disconnections, we discovered that Nextiva does not work with a Straight Talk mobile device. This distressing sequence of events resulted in a devastating loss of profit for my business while we experienced multiple shut downs of our only business line of communication. In fact, we believe to be the first customer of theirs to attempt use of their service with a Straight Talk device, as it became clear that they were not even aware that the type of device would not work with their service, further proving that they had not ever tested using this type of device. It is unfortunate that Nextiva advertises that their service will “work with any provider on any device” as it is blatantly untrue and false advertisement.
It took two separate instances of “mobile phone disconnections” and troubleshooting with Nextiva’s technical support team to conclude the prior stated. Not only did Nextiva’s service require that we go through three port-in attempts, but our mobile services (and therefore business calls) were disconnected twice over several hours before Nextiva’s team could conclude the reason why. After several days and hours on the phone spent with Nextiva’s team and realizing that their service would not work for our needs, the porting team then ported-out our main business line without our authorization or knowledge. In fact, we didn’t have any idea that Nextiva’s porting department ported out our number for nearly an entire week and were not able to retrieve the number for 8 days after it was brought to our attention that it was ported out unauthorized – we only found out because we received an email from a customer asking for a “working phone number” that they could reach us at. You can imagine the kind of frustration this caused on our end to realize that the reason we weren’t receiving business was because of something Nextiva’s employees took upon themselves to do without our authorization, let alone our knowledge. Upon requesting that our service be cancelled prior to the unauthorized port out, it was made clear to more than one person that we could not port out our number until we had a new service provider to port out to. Support team members of Nextiva supposedly understood this by promising not to shut our service off until we found a new service provider, yet ported the number out anyway, leaving us to chase it down on our personal time outside of Nextiva in an effort to regain control of it.
This year our profit margin had been slowly rising higher until we had no phone or open line of communication with our customers. During the month that we spent attempting use of Nextiva’s service unsuccessfully with our multiple port in attempts and disconnects, our profit margin dropped 96%. I can’t begin to place a value on the amount of business that I have lost by not having an open business line for my customers to reach me at. I have hundreds of loyal clients of over 6 years that were unable to reach me (and at this point may believe I’m no longer in business), several sales that I was in the middle of that I was never able to complete, and several websites and advertising avenues with business line listed, that appeared fraudulent to (who knows how many) potential clients searching for services from my business as well. It is unknown if I’ll be able to recoup all of them back, and unfortunately, there is no way that I’ll ever know.
I can state for certain that I did not receive business phone calls for anywhere between 1-2 weeks combined due to the incompetency and many mistakes of Nextiva’s employees that we experienced during our attempts to use their service. We were billed for two months of service that we did not use and spent hours of both our personal and our business time in attempts to resolve any and all issues with their team, ultimately, to no avail. It was discussed with both Nextiva’s porting department as well as their retention team the multiple issues that contributed to our needing to cancel, and we were assured that because we were unable to use their service as expected, that we would be refunded the full amount of our costs. We signed up for a 30-day trial (or money back guarantee) but because of the multiple failed ports, we missed our window to cancel (to no fault of our own). Not only were we assured that our payments would be refunded due to our extensive issues, but we were then lied to on the phone during our final disconnect of service by an employee whop stated that Nextiva would never have promised us a refund, and that we should not expect one.
I am a business owner that is undoubtedly frustrated and beyond upset over the financial damages and los that we experienced during our time attempting use of Nextiva’s services. I wouldn’t recommend that anyone spend a moment of their time speaking to their team. It was most devastating to learn that I couldn’t trust the words coming out of their mouths at any given time, as they have mastered the art of saying exactly what it is that their consumer wants to hear. Perhaps this may be a service that works better for landline users (though that is stated with only the utmost assumption), but if that is the only case, then Nextiva needs to stop selling their service as a solution for mobile phone users as well.

Vantagens: Nothing. This product was absolutely horrible - but the customer service was even worse. Customer Service and Tech Support know very little about what they are selling. See full review below.

Desvantagens: customer service, technical support, customer relations. All of their team does not work together and none of them know what they're talking about. Their service states that it will work with ANY DEVICE, and it is NOT TRUE.

• Avaliado em 22/08/2018
Heather D.
Admin Support
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/05/2020

"Overall the product works and I see it improving overtime"

Comentários: Overall this product is well worth the money, especially if everyone in the office is working remotely, its easy very user friendly, and customer service has been helpful when needed.

Vantagens: This product overall is easy to use with minor glitches that I see improving over time, and granted I just started to use this product during a global pandemic so all wifi based programs are experiencing much higher use rates. This program has an app that's on your personal cell phone, and the app is extremely east to use, the layout is honestly perfect. I'm easily able to answer the call, mute it and transfer to who it needs to go to.

Desvantagens: The only con I have so far I feel as though may be just due to not knowing the program fully yet, but sometimes the call will flash on my screen and then disappear and say I have a missed call. Which is then confusing because I'm not sure if its truly a missed call or another office user picked it up.

• Avaliado em 23/05/2020
Sarah G.
Realtor
Imobiliárias, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/10/2019

"Mobile app is super easy to use"

Comentários: The quality of service is unmatched. The app is super easy to use, and keeps me organized. The service is great, I have never had difficulty with my calls. The customer service is excellent, staff is patient, friendly, and eager to help. Overall, Nextiva has helped me be more efficient in my business and I know it has helped my colleagues within our company as well.

Vantagens: Mobile app is easy to navigate, never gives me any trouble.

Desvantagens: That I didn’t switch over sooner, it would have saved me a lot more business.

• Avaliado em 17/10/2019
Jason L.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"Great phone option for the tech-savvy and/or mobile business"

Comentários: The onboarding process went pretty smoothly. We started with a tech setup phone call, which took a bit over an hour. Customer service since then has been a little spotty - but we haven't been put in a pinch yet.

Vantagens: I like that Nextiva can go with you anywhere you want to go - whether you choose to use your cell phone or a desktop phone. You won't have to change ISP's if you move to a new location - just plug into your internet connect or use your cell phone and you're good to go.

Desvantagens: Setting up voicemail, call groups, and other features is a bit frustrating. There is definitely a learning curve to setting up this system, so give yourself some room to learn their admin panel and features.

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Nathan Z.
IT Manager
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/02/2020

"Nextiva as a Voip Service is a seemless transition and easy to use"

Comentários: Our phones are solid and adding Analytics was a great addition to our overall service. They can quickly make adjustments to a changing IT environment if needed. Their internal support team is very knowledgeable about the back-end settings that need to be address in your specific setup. They are very helpful in answering questions.

Vantagens: -Pay only for options you use
-Great Customer Service for set up of new phones.
-Account Managers are usually very attentive to your individual needs.

Desvantagens: -RRL Fees are a little high and there is no detail on why they charge it for each line.
-Account Mangers change quite often
-Website portal is sometimes hard to navigate between the old platform and the new one.

• Avaliado em 14/02/2020
George M.
Webmaster / IT
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2019

"FINALLY! Good Service!"

Comentários: We came from ATT and had been trying to use them for the same service. It was stupid how bad their service and attention to detail was. It took us over 6 months of CONSTANT screw ups on their end to even get the service turned on. Then come to find out that the features we really wanted were a different package and cost twice as much money. It was AWFUL! Nextiva was such a wonderful contrast to the crap we had been dealing with.

Vantagens: They did and do exactly what they said they would, in the amount of time that they said they would do it and there were no hidden fees. The service is great. The quality rocks!

Desvantagens: There really isn't anything to fuss about here. I suppose there were a couple of things in the initial setup that I had to do manually that I guess could have been automatic, but not much.

• Avaliado em 10/12/2019
Bernadette T.
Admin.
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2020

"Pretty Good"

Comentários: Overall our experience with Nextiva has been pretty good. As expected.

Vantagens: We switched to Nextiva to use the ip phone features which that in itself is pretty awesome if someone has to work from a location outside of the office they can simply take their IP phone with them and answer calls directly from there.

Desvantagens: Nextiva is a contract company there was a time phones weren't working and we thought about going back to landlines but we were under contract.

• Avaliado em 09/01/2020
System Administrator
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/03/2019

"Accessible Enterprize-level Software"

Comentários: Overall I think we can say we are big advocates for the Nextiva software. It’s been important to our growth over the last 3 years and they are always developing new products that adequately address problems in many businesses. I appreciate both the quality of their work as well as how they work with their clients. It’s a partnership and they are very good at clear communication, clear expectations and fulfilling their side of the agreement. When issues arise, as they can, these are handled quickly and without any major impact to the business. They understand our business and our needs and are working alongside us to improve at all times. It’s a great culture, they have great people and the culmination of this has had a positive result for us.

Vantagens: We work with Nextiva for a number of their products. We first made the move to their VoIP service and had such a great experience we have since started using many of their other products, including email marketing, cloud storage and a few others. The Nextiva set up works very well for us as we’re able to get a service level that we didn’t think was possible for a business of our size. It’s important to us as we still need a customized set up but don’t have the budget for a huge implementation. Nextiva’s platform enables us to add on as we need and it has integrated really well with our existing systems and processes. From a training and onboarding standpoint, our team has been able to get up to speed quickly and that means we can realize the benefits of the technology investments fast. Our sales team is especially happy with the mobile app and the ability to work remotely with ease. It’s really made a difference to them and their performance. We are very happy with the overall offering and pricing of Nextiva’s products and they are a preferred partner because of it.

Desvantagens: There was only one time that we had issues with Nextiva and that was due to a staffing issue they had on their side. It was an isolated issue with a new employee who was removed very quickly. We do not believe that this situation was reflective of the company and they were able to remedy very quickly.

• Avaliado em 21/03/2019
System Design & Administration
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 16/01/2019

"Amazing service & platform"

Comentários: The overall experience with Nextiva was excellent. I can highly recommend them as a software service provider. The entire process was streamlined and professional. The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to guide the team here through all the necessary steps, they made smart recommendations that allowed us to avoid future problems, and they even made it enjoyable. We’re now working on the NextOS system and it’s been amazing to see how the team have adapted and how it’s impacted their work output. There are many process and procedure benefits to improving customer communication, tracking and projects and NextOS is allowing us to unlock a lot of value we didn’t know we could provide. People are happier and customers are noticing the difference. Until recently, I hadn’t really recognized just how important tools and systems are to our employees and what a negative environment had arisen as a result of the broken nature of our old services. Now that we’re working with the latest in AI and Machine Learning, we are seeing a real shift in the company culture. It’s super exciting what this system can do and we’re seeing it first-hand.

Vantagens: There are so many pros to Nextiva’s platform. We have been able to increase our business productivity, profitability and our communications processes, all with one new system. Nextiva have created an all in one platform that’s addressed our major communications issues and there have been a number of flow on benefits that we didn’t expect. It was really fast getting set up, our staff were able to learn the tools and get up to speed much quicker than expected. A lot of the implementation work was actually completed by the Nextiva service team, saving our team so much time and energy. Our costs have gone down, which is amazing and completely beyond our expectations. It’s really worth checking out. In the sales process we were able to understand and unpack which features we could use all with a simple demo call. It was all a lot easier than we expected. Oh I forgot to mention, we’re also using the Nextiva phone service. It’s been a while but we still love their VOIP product and the quality of the line from Nextiva is perfect, much better than our old provider. It’s worth having a look at if you need to explore phone services and want a more cost effective option without losing all the features and benefits.

Desvantagens: I was involved throughout the entire process and I can honestly say there are no cons I think can of. Sorry, that’s not exactly helpful but for our business it was just a great fit technology wise.

• Avaliado em 16/01/2019
IT architect
Automação industrial, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/01/2019

"Making a tough transition easy"

Comentários: In general, the business has been really happy with the Nextiva system, the final costs, timing and functionality all fit what we asked for upfront. As an older business, we know that this is a rare result and we appreciate that Nextiva was able to honor our requirements and make sure the solution was exactly as we needed it. Technology today is extremely more complex than when our business was founded and there is often a lack of respect for the simplicity, and often antiquated nature of how we did things (and sometimes still do) with Nextiva we felt that our contacts were able to meet us where we were and ensure that we got what we needed without all the time and energy spent on talking about ideals and how it “should be” we don’t have that luxury and as a profitable business we don’t need to and are unable to work in the same way as younger more dynamic organizations. We still have to service our customers and keep things stable and maintain high quality service. Nextiva was instrumental at improving where we needed to focus, and they did it without interrupting our core business. Our customers will gain from these investments and our business is better set up for continued growth and prosperity in 2019.

Vantagens: Nextiva have really made a hard transition much easier. Our systems were way out of date and we needed a high level review and rebuild of our existing coms set up. Not a small feat. The system we had been working with had not been updated for about ten years, at least, and the result was a Frankenstein. We had integrated various tools to drag out the lifespan of the existing system. The Nextiva team were able to come in and assess the situation as well as build a solution that covered all our needs. We were involved in the process and the result was an ideal case, something that we thought wouldn’t be possible given timing and budgetary constraints. Nextiva really came to the table with a complete and fitting solution. I can’t say how they do it but their team are really well versed in the technology. They understand the issues with making a transition and they’re obviously experienced they are able to foresee and offset issues before they come up. They are a full stack solution. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Another benefit of Nextiva is they have developed tools that are super easy to learn. This is big for us as we have to invest a lot of time and energy into training our staff on new software and technology.
. When tools are easy to learn and use as a first timer, it saves us a lot of money. We found the team were able to jump into the system, get online and get to work without any interruption at all.

Desvantagens: The only con I can really think of is the lack of ability to integrate with some of our older systems. We had some tools we wanted to keep that we had updated only a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, due to their limitations we were unable to keep them as a part of our set up. It’s unfortunate as they were expensive and supposed to last for a long time. Plus, training and implementing new tools takes a huge effort so where we didn’t think we needed to we would have preferred to keep things the same. However, I think it’s a tough call because in our case there was the fundamental VoIP service that needed to be switched out and then all the services that connected onto that had to work too. In some cases, Nextiva was able to integrate but in others we had to launch another solution. I don’t think they were unreasonable; it was just a natural downside of large upgrade.

• Avaliado em 10/01/2019
Senior Technical Support Specialist
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2018

"Full service coms software solutions"

Comentários: Overall the change went quite smoothly. I was very impressed with Nextiva’s customer service from when we first began to talk to them, through to the support team we are using for question now we are using the software. All of the staff we have dealt with were professional, friendly and helpful. I think it’s the level of service that differentiates Nextiva from other service providers with similar products. We had a few teething issues with our staff as they were learning how to use the system, but we got through all the training and have been really pleased with the features of the CRM. There are a lot of features that have had a really positive impact on our staff, and now that they are comfortable with the change and the software, their feedback has been really positive. The internal wiki in particular has really helped with increasing staff knowledge and prompting them when they are helping a customer, and the internal chat is a tool that we didn’t know we needed – much easier for our staff to communicate while they are talking to customers. We used to be put customers on hold if we needed to get input from other staff members, so it’s a lot better experience for our customers now. Once we went live with the new systems, Nextiva have continued to be responsive and helpful.

Vantagens: When we reached out to Nextiva, we weren’t entirely sure what level of solutions we were after. We knew our phone system needed an upgrade as it was very old and starting to get unreliable, but we weren’t convinced of the benefits of a CRM system instead of the manual customer service work flows we were using. I felt like the team at Nextiva really took the time to understand our business and help us work out what we really needed. We investigated multiple options and providers, but were really happy with the suggestions that came from Nextiva and felt that out of all of the providers we talked to, their suggestions were the best fit for us and our staff. They had the services we needed, at a price we could afford. We were initially looking at purchasing new phones, but Nextiva suggested hiring them, which was the option we ended up going with. It’s cost effective, and easy to upgrade in future if required. It was good that they helped us figure out the best option for us. The CRM system is very logical and our staff have found it relatively easy to learn and use. It’s standardized our processes, and has helped our support team become more efficient. There are a lot of great tools within the system which have made their jobs easier, and we’re really impressed with the level of reporting we can get without having to perform complicated queries. It’s also good to know that there are additional functions we can add on easily later when (or if) our business requires them.

Desvantagens: Implementation, while reasonably straightforward, was still quite a lot of work for our business and we underestimated how much effort it would be to get our staff to adapt. We had to train them on how to use new phones (all staff), and (for our customer service team) the new CRM system. There was plenty of support from Nextiva, but our customer service staff found it a struggle to balance the training requirements for the new system against maintaining high service levels for our customers. Some of our staff were quite resistant to change as had worked in our business a long time. We used the ‘super user’ approach to training; Nextiva trained a few of our staff, who then supported the roll out to the rest of the team. It went well overall, but if we were to do it again, we would probably hire temps to fill the gaps while our staff trained to help with workload management. Our old process and system were mostly manual, and so it was a big learning curve for some of our staff that didn’t have great computer skills.

• Avaliado em 30/12/2018
IT engineer
Escritório de advocacia, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/11/2018

"Nextiva - a great software partnership"

Comentários: We’ve been Nextiva customers for at least 5 years. It’s been a long road with them and we were one of the early adopters. A lot of what could be classed as “negative” I think in hindsight was due to the rate of growth and common young business realities. However, we stayed with Nextiva due to the service. The staff are trained well and encouraged to support clients to the best of their ability. They give the resources required to do a good job, which is really costly but so important. As they grew this part didn’t change, they’ve been able to maintain their amazing service model for many years. As they have released new products into the market they’ve given us demos and previews and asked for feedback, which we are happy to provide. It’s very obvious that they’re trying to build the right technology and want to make sure it’s addressing the core of a problem. They’re obsessed and it makes their products the best on the market. This is why we are always open to trying each new product. There is always something to learn and we don’t know how it could positively impact us. Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger and it’s really exciting, and fun too.

Vantagens: The benefits of working with a company like Nextiva are really endless. First of all, they have great solutions for business communications and management tools. They are well crafted to address problems and they’ve been honed over many years and with many clients. The experience this organization has is baked into everything and that means the service is amazing too. They can see a problem and solve it before you’re even aware. It’s really amazing to see how they work. The team we work with has an intimate understand of our businesses specific needs and can proactively offer ideas and options for tools we may need in future. We’re not guessing and shooting in the dark anymore. Our technology roadmap has a solid foundation and a clear future. There are some newer tools, like the NextOS platform, that will be even more amazing than some of their originals like VoIP. With the NextOS platform, they have looked at their clients and what their needs are and developed something that’s truly cutting-edge. Making AI and Machine Learning available to small-medium sized businesses is something they can really be proud of and it’s going to have so many positive outcomes. It’s so much more than a CRM and it touches the entire business from frontline workers, to analysts and project managers, all the way up to the CEO.

Desvantagens: This technology is quite demanding on a business. It calls for visionaries and trailblazers to envision how it could benefit, and then they must spearhead the work. Once live, the tools push for efficiencies and the transparent reporting makes it clear if there are people who are not pulling their weight. This can result in lots of organizational change. It’s important to understand how to handle this sort of information and enable your organization to adapt in the best way. Otherwise, I can imagine, there could be some negative outcomes too or at least unexpected one. Essentially, those that don’t like efficient and productive systems will not enjoy the way these tools change the business. It’s as simple as that. They also make the whole go-live process very streamlined and simple. You’re not left to work out how to launch like with some technology services. With Nextiva, they’re there with you every single step of the way. They do everything in their power to make it a successful experience. We did a project with another company a year or so ago and we realized we were used to the amazing Nextiva service which it turns out is actually quite rare. Really we just need Nextiva to be providing all our software! At least that’s my solution to the problem!

• Avaliado em 30/11/2018
President / IT Specialist
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/10/2018

"Excellent support and priced effectively"

Comentários: Straight up, I partnered with Nextiva as I was looking for a good offering to bring to my clients who were unhappy with other local providers, most commonly Comcast's "Business Voice Edge" hosted VoIP service. I was introduced to Nextiva and have always been leary of hosted VoIP that doesn't come from the carrier you're getting Internet via. When you're on VoIP with your Internet carrier, there is usually a Quality of Service (QoS) type of system put on your connection that ensures general Internet traffic will not drown out your voice calls. This way you can blast Netflix all you want, the voice calls still go in and out first. Suffice it to say, I have yet to encounter major problems with voice quality and bandwidth issues. Support is amazing. The person that answers your call is the person that's going to resolve your issue. Right then. No callbacks. They are knowledgeable and friendly, and if they happen to not know an answer right off the bat then you get muted very briefly while they check in with someone more familiar about your specific scenario. Their onboarding process is simple, yet thorough. If your phone call flow scenario is complicated, they're going to fine tune that with you to ensure your calls are directed in the manner they need to be. They also began offering phone rentals this year, which I'll be honest more clients have asked for versus purchasing units. Rental offerings are cost effective and offer you much better warranty terms. Thanks, Nextiva!

Vantagens: Support is amazing! Everyone is friendly, helpful, there's no transferring around or long hold times. I have yet to have a bad support experience with Nextiva.

Desvantagens: While it's a common practice in many telecom service offerings, once you make a purchase you are locked in for term. There's no option for turning down services if your company downsizes to save on expenses

• Avaliado em 12/10/2018
Sergio S.
IT Administrator
501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2018

"Cutting edge technology is here!"

Comentários: We’re seeing double digit growth on last year’s numbers. Without sounding too over the top, this system is pretty amazing. It’s definitely helping us manage our team and understand the importance of key metrics and driving positive behaviors. The dashboards are great training tools and managing a large team we have to be on top of everything or it can get out of control fast. 2019 will be a record breaking year if we keep going the way we are. It’s exciting times and it’s great to know we have a system that’s actually helping us achieve our goals.

Vantagens: We were so happy when we found Nextiva. They offer a service and products that really solve our key problems. We struggle with keeping our team on task and motivated, it’s a communication thing. We need to be able to put the goals and tasks up and track everyone towards the company targets. It’s hard with a large team and lots of different personalities and levels of experience. With our new Analytics platform, we can share how things are tracking and it’s keeping the team really focused and on task. We love it and the results are pretty amazing too.

Desvantagens: We had to do a lot of work to determine which were the correct metrics to drive the right behaviors. We were warned it’s easy to just say one thing is “the goal” but then people don’t always behave well. You have to achieve the goal the right way too, or you could hurt the brand and the business long term. With our business being second hand car sales, we already have a challenging reputation. We got there in the end but it took some time to work out how to frame the numbers to get the team working together.

System Administrator
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/05/2019

"Amazing customer service"

Comentários: Really positive. Very happy with how the project was managed and how the tools are working for us now that we’re live. The team has adopted the new platform pretty easily and in the day to day we have a much more efficient and seamless customer experience and communications process. Our team are happy with it and it’s taking away some of the issues we had in the past with multiple systems and systems not integrating. Duplicate efforts have been removed and managers now have a view of all the activities their team are completing making issue resolution and work load management much easier. It’s more transparent in terms of being able to see how each customer service rep is working and if there’s an issue we can see it, address and resolve it quickly.

Vantagens: So impressed with the way that the Nextiva team handled our launch. They really were with us every step of the way and made sure we had the resources and were able to make it a success. They walk the talk and it shows in the quality and design of the tools, as well as with the people and how they treat their customers. With tech vendors there are a lot of arrogant people that talk down to their clients, I’ve always been really put off by those people but thought it was just part of the industry. The Nextiva staff were nothing like what I expected and partnered well with us. Our concerns were always listened to and quickly addressed. If we had questions, we always got answers pretty quickly too. They respected our business and that we knew what we needed. I believe that’s why it was such a successful launch too.

Desvantagens: None. Nextiva have a reliable and cost-friendly service and they meet our particular communications needs.

• Avaliado em 16/05/2019
CFO
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/04/2019

"Huge sales gains"

Comentários: The team is really happy with the new VoIP service. It’s fast, works for our needs and is cost effective too. We are saving on our previous system costs and we have a far superior system so I couldn’t be happier. I also think it’s worth noting the service from the Nextiva team. Every step of the way the rep and his team were available, knowledgeable and quick to sort any issues. It was a huge relief to know they had our business handled and everything launched smoothly and without drama. It’s nice when these things go well and we have Nextiva to thank for that. My only negative comment is the chat feature was missed off in our original requirements and we’re only just getting that now. That’s super important for our customer support team and we need to have that running ASAP. That was an oversight on both our parts and wasn’t able to be quickly added without delaying the VoIP launch so we did have to change our plans there once we realized that wasn’t originally included.

Vantagens: The VoIP service from Nextiva has helped our sales team so much by enabling them to be better connected to the business, each other and their clients. The app that they use has a number of tools and features that streamline the day to day tasks of a sales person in our organization. From the call forwarding, scheduling side of things through to the voicemail to email features. It’s a big improvement from our old service and I believe it’s saving us money too. Another benefit for our team at head office is the conferencing capabilities. The new conference tool is far and away more stable, the line is clear, the images are crisp, our clients comment on the improvement… there is nothing worse than conference services that fail you mid conversation!

Desvantagens: It took a while to get us set up. We had a complex implementation and needed lots of support from the Nextiva team to get the system configured to meet our needs. It’s always tough when things take longer than expected but overall I think they handled our business well and we have the system we want and need so it was worth taking the time to get it right.

• Avaliado em 23/04/2019
CFO
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2019

"A win-win for staff and customers!"

Comentários: The product offering is really compelling as it’s got the capabilities for enterprise level businesses without the cost and complexity of implementation. The service and support is also excellent and Nextiva are clearly invested in ensuring the success of their customers. Overall we’ve been very impressed with the work to date and the results too. It’s also a huge peace of mind thing for the board of directors as we have had to change a lot of systems over the last 5 years and that was a hugely time and money intensive effort. With Nextiva, it seems we’ve finally got what we need for both todays needs and the future needs we expect in the coming years. I would highly recommend Nextiva to other medium sized businesses who are looking for an all in one coms solution.

Vantagens: The Nextiva NextOS platform is helping our staff do their jobs better, and in less time. Within our Data team the reporting processes that use to take up 2-3 days of the week are now a couple of hour’s work. On the sales team side of things, the team are converting sales at a higher than average rate. On the customer side, the wait times are down and customer sentiment is improving. This is all in one single system. It’s pretty incredible.

Desvantagens: I don’t know if I’m aware of any downsides of this platform. I guess if you didn’t want to know all the ins and outs of your business, then you wouldn’t want to have the transparency and information that this platform generates. Also, it’s a big job determining how to implement if you’re transitioning off other systems onto this one. You do have to invest in it to ensure you make the most of the capabilities. In our case we believe it to be a solid decision to set us up for the future.

• Avaliado em 02/04/2019
Director of IT
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/02/2019

"Fully integrated software, easy to learn"

Comentários: Make sure you take the time at the start to ensure that both you and Nextiva are on the same page and understand the requirements. You won’t regret doing the extra work upfront, and it will make your job a lot easier at the other end. Otherwise, it's a great system and we're very happy with how it's performing for us and how the team seems to be adopting it.

Vantagens: The best part about the Nextiva software suite, is that is really does have a solution for everything, and they all work together. Our staff really appreciate using one system, that has replaced 3-4 old systems that we were using. It’s a lot easier now to onboard someone, and from a management perspective, we get a lot higher quality of data and reporting out of the Nextiva system, compared to our old systems. We found it easy to train our teams and ramp them up, a lot of it is quite user intuitive, and Nextiva obviously have a lot of experience in rolling out to medium size organizations. We followed their guidelines, and our teams were comfortable reasonably quickly.

Desvantagens: Because Nextiva was replacing multiple systems, there was a fair amount of due diligence to be done to ensure there were no gaps in terms of how we use the system, and then again in terms of making sure the customer transition was smooth. We also had to update a lot of our Standard Operating Procedures to ensure everything was documented correctly and that we would be able to easily onboard new staff. In saying that, we found Nextiva really supportive and they offered a lot of helpful advice throughout this process.

• Avaliado em 06/02/2019
Director of IT
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/05/2019

"NextOS has been a very straightforward system to learn, but has a lot of great features"

Comentários: We have been impressed with the functionality, and even though we have had the software in place for a few months, we are still realizing how powerful it will be for us to get a clear idea of what our customers need so we can adapt accordingly. The reporting functionality has also really changed our business as our high performers are now getting recognized accordingly – we have always said we are a high performance culture, but we have never been able to see who is performing well as clearly as we now. I would definitely recommend NextOS to any business.

Vantagens: NextOS has meant we are using one system for all of our customer touch points. We are able to track every customer’s interaction with us, and we can now work out how those customer interactions change over time and get a deeper interaction of how they are feeling. Our support team are more productive, and the team leaders are getting a lot of use out of the reporting. Prior to our switch to NextOS, they couldn’t run their own reports as it was too time consuming as involved multiple systems to determine how many cases each team member was involved in. The CRM captures all the information we require of it, and we are starting to use the survey tool as we learn more about the customer experience and work out at what points it would be good to get more understanding of what is happening for them. We can also use the data we are now getting to be proactive and escalate accordingly, so that high value customers that are not happy can automatically be diverted to deal with a manager which helps them more valued.

Desvantagens: It was a really big change for our staff to get used to; we dealt with this by rolling it out in tranches to different areas of the business, and we had some of our team members trained as ‘super users’ so that they could be on the ground experts for others which worked well.

• Avaliado em 06/05/2019
Senior Solutions Engineer
E-Learning, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/04/2019

"A lot of features packed in a single platform - unbeatable"

Comentários: We have been very impressed with how much Nextiva thought of when they were creating NextOS, and are looking forward to seeing what other features are rolled out in the future that we may find useful.

Vantagens: Nextiva have really delivered a total single platform communication system – NextOS is a great product, that delivers on all fronts. We were running multiple systems and everyone needed two monitors and lots of tabs open in order to follow all our processes and capture the same information across multiple systems. We had tried to make it more efficient and streamline as much as possible, but when you are using multiple tools there’s only so much you can do. We always thought that was just the way it had to be, but once we found NextOS we realized we could simplify the entire business by moving to a single platform for all our business communications. Having everything on one platform has increased our data quality and the quality of the reporting, while also reducing the time taken to create those reports. It gives us a lot better view of our customers, what they are wanting, and the sentiment analysis is really beneficial. It’s saved all of our staff a lot of time, and new starters to our business always comment that it’s so much easier having one system that does everything compared to their other workplaces. We were impressed with Nextiva’s approach to training and followed their recommendations and we were pleased with how that went. It was a big change for our business but their high level of support really helped smooth out the process.

Desvantagens: It’s a big change for staff when you are implementing a new system that they will be using for 95% of their work day. It replaced a lot of other systems, so the business change was significant.

• Avaliado em 18/04/2019
Senior System Analyst
Impressão, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2019

"Our Contact Center is now using Nextiva and it’s going really well"

Comentários: Very happy with how it’s going a few months in. The work in getting our business ready for the change was very worthwhile and our contact center is more efficient than it has been before. The staff are happy with the change, and management are really pleased with the level of reporting that we can get out of it, both in terms of our how our staff are going, but also with regards to our customer experience.

Vantagens: All aspects of our contact center (phone calls, emails, and customer chats) are managed now on the one system which is really good. Everything is tracked together, and we have been able to eliminate the standalone databases we were maintaining to track everything which has freed up an FTE for us (previously this was a full time job). Our staff find it a lot simpler and as a result their morale has improved. Staff used to not like dealing with customer chat, as they (rightly or wrongly) felt like it wasn’t given the same level of recognition as other methods of communications with customer, so staff that were asked to deal with that would usually get grumpy. Because our reporting is a lot better now, and the complexity of the interaction is tracked properly, we don’t have that problem anymore. We are looking to expand our contact center so that we have two in multiple locations to expand our availability hours across multiple time zones, and we now feel like this is a viable option.

Desvantagens: Lots of work went into the transition to ensure we had captured the correct business requirements and training requirements – Nextiva were really supportive throughout this process and I can’t fault their service at all, but it was still extra work that we had to absorb leading up to the transition.

• Avaliado em 26/04/2019
IT Director
Automotivo, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2019

"A customer friendly CRM tool that packs a lot of punch!"

Comentários: In general, we needed something that was more sophisticated than our old system and NextOS has really fit the gap we had. The smart features and design make it pleasant to work in and it’s always great when we can keep both our people and our customers happy at the same time. I believe there are also a number of efficiencies gained by having the one system instead of 3-5 different ones that created a disjointed process for us. Saving time is important to us as we only have a small team and lots of customers to look after. Anything that reduces our effort is a godsend in my opinion.

Vantagens: The NextOS system has changed the way we work with our customers. There has been a big improvement in the way we work with them and there is a noticeable difference. The process from sales all the way through to fulfillment and all of the customer service points in between have been “smoothed” over as we have this new single view of the customer. Anyone that comes into contact with the customer is able to help them and has a clear idea of where they are at in our process and how to move them forward, or resolve whatever their problem is. Our team are loving the new system and it was relatively simple for them to get trained and up and running on it.

Desvantagens: It’s probably too soon to say. We have only been live for a couple of months. At this stage I think the major con would be the cost. It’s not a cheap system.

• Avaliado em 24/04/2019