15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Nextiva

O Nextiva Chat permite aumentar a receita, fornecer serviços mais rápidos e impulsionar a eficiência. Interaja facilmente com clientes e clientes potenciais.

Saiba mais sobre o Nextiva

Vantagens:

I like how quick their service is when it comes to asking questions or needing to add a new line.

Desvantagens:

We didn't even let users know they could login--it's that bad. The cost of their service just cannot compete with the rest of the market.

Notas do Nextiva

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Nextiva tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 831 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Nextiva antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (831)

Director of Digital Sales, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Dialing Up Success with Nextiva

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I have been doing this for awhile as both a seller and a leader and use to wrestle with systems that sounded like [sensitive content hidden]'s teacher on a bad day. Calls dropped, customers got frustrated, and hitting our sales metrics felt like climbing Mount Everest in flip flops. Enter Nextiva! This amazing platform is as reliable as a Swiss watch and the call quality? Crystal clear! My sellers can now connect with customers like they're chatting in person, and that makes all the difference. No dropped calls, no fuzzy connections, just smooth sailing. Nextiva isn't just about clear calls. The features on this platform are like little productivity cheerleaders. We can track calls, analyze performance, and even set up call routing so the right seller gets the right lead. Since switching to Nextiva, our sales team has been on fire! Metrics are being smashed, customer satisfaction is soaring, and the team morale is high. Nextiva has helped us create a winning environment where clear communication and powerful features translate into sales success.

Vantagens:

Besides the clear calls and not having to worry about dropped calls (which is A+). The features on this platform are like little productivity cheerleaders. We can track calls, analyze performance, and even set up call routing so the right seller gets the right lead.

Desvantagens:

I really would like to see 2fa being an option for security settings. Maybe it is there now, but we dont have it

há 4 semanas

Hi there David! I am so happy to read about howe Nextiva is empowering you and your sales team to connect confidently, and smash your goals! We care deeply about empowering businesses to be all they can be through confident communication, and this is a shining example of what we strive to provide at Nextiva everyday. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at [email protected]! - Thomas from Nextiva

Harry
Property Manager, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

nextiva a new begining

Vantagens:

Everything would be the easy answer, it was easy to setup, received the phones much sooner the expected the installation was plug in and go. then came the service meeting and one on one. Any question you could come up with the had an answer, They checked and verified that everything you did was correct and when you thought it couldn't get any better they gave you a contact number for customer solutions. when you have any question from how to to what does that mean get's answered during the call. FANTASTIC!!!!

Desvantagens:

There is really nothing that I don't like as yet with Nextiva.. I guess if I had to come with something I wish they had a better manual for the phones.

Bruce
President, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Buyer beware!

1,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: This is from Nextiva in response to a customer: Here at Nextiva we pride ourselves on our honesty and Amazing Service, and we strive to deliver both on every customer interaction.
My experience with Nextiva is the company couldn't rent ethical standards, let alone own them. Now that I have performed research I should have done before choosing Nextiva, I find numerous complaints about Nextiva's deceptive business practice of having a customer sign a simple 2 page contract, while referring them to their 10 page online Terms & Conditions wherein they divulge the secret of their success: auto renewal.
Quite frankly, I'm shocked there hasn't been a class action suit against them.

Vantagens:

After 3 years, the negatives so far outweighed any positives that I can't think of anything good to say about Nextiva or their service.

Desvantagens:

Their approach to business appears to be: lure the customer in, demand a 3-year contract, hide the part about auto renewal, provide just average level service, hire less than competent support staff to handle customer complaints, and hope the customer doesn't become aware of the auto renewal gimmick before the end of the contract term.

semana passada

Hi Bruce, I hear your frustration and I am here to help. I want to better understand what I can do to improve your Nextiva experience, and make up to you the negative you have experienced thus far. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected], and I will do everything I can to help and make this up to you. Thomas from Nextiva

Unified Communications Director, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

America runs on Dunkin, our business runs on Nextiva

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: We switched from a competitor to Nextiva based on poricing model and found the accessibility, management and support to be superior. Our overall experience has been excpetional.

Vantagens:

Scalability, features, flexibility, up front pricing.

Desvantagens:

Admin and Enterprise management portals could be smoother.

Nathan
Director of IT, EUA
Mobiliário, 51–200 funcionários

An incredibly useful VoIP solution

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: My overall experience is excellent. Nextiva works 99% of the time and is very easy to setup. Our account manager is very responsive and customer support has resolved just about every issue in under 2 days.

Vantagens:

Nextiva works very well for internal and external communication between our employees and customers. It has a lot of functionality that is simple to setup. Our account rep [sensitive content hidden] is awesome and works with us on everything!

Desvantagens:

The administrative management of the account could use some uplift in UI/UX. It's difficult to find more niche things such as a specific type of call log because it's buried under another tab that doesn't really make sense.

Robert
IT Officer, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nextiva is a stable provider but app could be improved

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Good but could be better. Better app is definitely needed and the response time for support phone calls could be greatly improved.

Vantagens:

Stability and ease of use and management. Have not had any major issues or outages since implementation.

Desvantagens:

The desktop application was replaced soon after we converted and it is not very good or well thought out. I don't understand why a desktop application will make my computer ring.

Princess
Seguros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

There when you need them

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I switched from another VOIP company to this one because when there was a problem, there was no one there to help me. I had phone problems and the phone company was not able to help me, I could not run a business with no phone service. since then I switched to Nextiva and I’ve never had this issue. Someone is always there to make sure I have phone service so I can run my business.

Vantagens:

Whenever there is a problem, I call and someone is there to help me.

Desvantagens:

The application is not the easiest to deal with but it functions, and they are continuously making improvements.

CPO, EUA
Relações governamentais, 11–50 funcionários

Phone System for the 21st Century

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Lightyears ahead of the competition in terms of being user friendly

Vantagens:

Their portal is a well thought out, state of the art software that is very user friendly.

Desvantagens:

Occasionally reaching customer service has been challenging, but most of the time they have been prompt.

MARION
Vice President, EUA
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários

Recommend Nextiva

Vantagens:

This system is easy to use, the connection is clear, has every feature that we need, is cost effective and customer support is excellent

Desvantagens:

There have been some price increases every year since we started with Nextiva, but it is still a very reasonable plan.

Roy
President, EUA
Seguros, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Nextiva is great.

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: It has been great so far! The service has met my expectations and the customer service has been great.

Vantagens:

Works well. Much lower price than previous provider. Customer service is also much better than previous provider.

Desvantagens:

Just need to get faxes to show up in emails.

Aaron
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Trying to leave Nextiva was a nightmare

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I would avoid Nextiva at all costs. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and talk to my past self to avoid them like the plaque. You could not get me to switch back to them even if their service was free or they offered to pay me to use their service.

Vantagens:

Their phones did come preset up and the onboarding process was very streamlined. When I did need technical support, they were quick to resolve the issues.

Desvantagens:

Where to begin, their pricing and contracts all but force you to stick with them long term or pay an arm and a leg to leave. I should have known better than to sign any contract, but wanted to save a little bit on the upfront costs (by getting a free phone) and slightly lower monthly rates. When I did leave Nextiva, I happily paid to break my contract, even though I shouldn't have had to pay any ETF at all. More on that later. While Nextiva's technical support was great, good luck if you ever need customer support for billing or contract issues. When I was finally fed up with the prices Nextiva was charging, I went back through my contract and noticed that Nextiva did not honor their end of the bargain. When I called up customer service to end my contract, the customer service agents tried to weasel their way out of it, trying to explain one thing that they meant, but clearly wasn't literally written into the contract. Trying to leave them was a literal nightmare, because they broke their contract and I refused to pay the full ETF, I had to speak with a manager, who was supposed to call and never did. I had to call them 20+ times to finally get in touch with this manager. And because this manager was assigned to my case, I couldn't get another manager to fix things in the mean time. I'm 100% sure if I wasn't so persistent, I never would have gotten through to finally break free. Don't walk, run far far away from Nextiva.

há 4 anos

Hello Aaron, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to see you go and wish you and your team the best. If we can help you with anything, please let us know.

Gregg
VP, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A good phone system, but could be better.

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Mostly, I like that it works. I don’t get complaints from my people like I did with our previous Dialpad system. Free high-quality desk phones was a juice bonus. Not a difficult system to learn or use as a user.

Desvantagens:

No voicemail transcription! Difficult to change call trees by yourself (but customer service does it happily and quickly for you). My personal white whale - the iOS app does not work (refuses to sign in) on my iPhone or iPad because it doesn’t like my wifi router (or some such BS).

há 2 anos

Hello Gregg, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the switch to Nextiva and the ease of use that comes with it. We appreciate your feedback on voicemail transcription and the mobile app will make our team aware of the issue and work to improve this for you in the future.

Jon
IT Director, EUA
Automotivo, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reliability is a cornerstone of Nextiva's service.

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: What truly sets Nextiva apart is its unwavering dedication to call quality. Crystal-clear voice connections and a near absence of dropped calls have become the norm. This consistency is vital for maintaining a professional image and forging strong client relationships.

Vantagens:

Nextiva doesn't just provide a service; they deliver an entire communication ecosystem. Their extensive feature set, including auto-attendants, call forwarding, and voicemail-to-email transcription, empowers businesses of all sizes. This comprehensive suite of tools has allowed my team to work efficiently, regardless of where we are located.

Desvantagens:

I have had very little issues with Nextiva.

Aaron
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Amazing VOIP service provider for small business

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with nextiva has been beyond exceptional. Any time I’ve ever had an issue or technical difficulties which most of the time it was on my end I would either call my rep, which of course I forgot to mention that above when I signed up, I was assigned a representative that whenever I had any issues I give them a call directly instead of calling the one 800 number and that was amazing, I did not have to wait around. I just gave them a call and they fix my issues.

Vantagens:

The biggest reason why I even chose a nextiva is because of the pricing options that they have along with the features of the phone service, because there are a couple services that I looked at that charge extra for a lot of the features that next Eva has included with the relatively low pricing and it is something that is definitely 100% appreciate it But this phone service helps me separate my personal and business calls on my cell phone and the best part is it makes our small company look like a multi million dollar corporation when clients call us or even if we just need to transfer them over to a different person. It sounds very professional when I tell them I need to route their call to another Line

Desvantagens:

There’s not very many cons I do think if there was anything, of course I would wish there would be a slight cheaper option but for everything that you get with nextiva and their pricing options, it’s already at a great price so there’s not really a con but I think every company would like to see cheaper and cheaper options from different providers but again no con

Cory
IT Administrative, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 51–200 funcionários

Amazing Product

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Overall our experience with Nextiva has been great.

Vantagens:

What really makes any company is customer service and support. If we can't figure something out or are having issues their support team is always very quick to fix the issue and always have a good attitude.

Desvantagens:

Because we use the call center and call recording functionality some of the sites are hard to get to. Especially being a HIPAA secure account.

Joseph
VP of Technology, EUA
Entretenimento, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Excellent Small to Medium VOIP Business Solution

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Nextiva has proven to be an exceptional solution for our franchise from a VP of Technology perspective. Initially, it served as a consolidated solution, delivering not only cost savings but also a user-friendly interface. Over time, it evolved into a product offering outstanding support and customizable configurations tailored to our business needs. Additionally, we are exploring the integration of conversational AI to propel our business to new heights. In conclusion, Nextiva stands out as an excellent choice for small to medium-sized businesses and potentially extends its value to enterprises.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, cost effective, great support and many integrations.

Desvantagens:

Could use improvements in reporting, support can get a little backed up at times and a little too much turnover of account managers.

Beth
Partner, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários

Best Money We've Spent On Communications

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It has been pretty seamless. The setup went smoothly and was pretty much taken care

Vantagens:

The fact that it is an answer for so many of our communication needs: Phone, Fax, Crm and Texting.

Desvantagens:

The text was a little bit hard to get set up on my mobile phone.

Christina
CFO, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários

Happy Customer

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Overall we have been happy with the service and features offered by Nextiva.

Vantagens:

The think I like the most about Nextiva is that they understand what features are important to help customers work efficiently. Having the ability to download the Nextiva app on my cellphone allows me to step away from the office and still stay connected. I also like having access to my voicemails directly in my email inbox!

Desvantagens:

The implementation process was not what I expected. I thought that Nextiva would handle the heavy lifting but was surprised to find out that we were in charge of everything like switching out old phones and connecting the new ones in our offices. The representative assigned to us was very responsive but if you are not tech savvy or have technical staff this will be difficult and time consuming.

Antoinette
Office Manager, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Efficient Telephone System

Vantagens:

-Clarity of calls is exceptional.-Ease of use to manage calls like transferring and call forwarding

Desvantagens:

Since its VOIP, if our Internet is down, it will be down as well and cannot be used.

Avaliador Verificado
Escritório de advocacia, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nextiva - a great software partnership

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We’ve been Nextiva customers for at least 5 years. It’s been a long road with them and we were one of the early adopters. A lot of what could be classed as “negative” I think in hindsight was due to the rate of growth and common young business realities. However, we stayed with Nextiva due to the service. The staff are trained well and encouraged to support clients to the best of their ability. They give the resources required to do a good job, which is really costly but so important. As they grew this part didn’t change, they’ve been able to maintain their amazing service model for many years. As they have released new products into the market they’ve given us demos and previews and asked for feedback, which we are happy to provide. It’s very obvious that they’re trying to build the right technology and want to make sure it’s addressing the core of a problem. They’re obsessed and it makes their products the best on the market. This is why we are always open to trying each new product. There is always something to learn and we don’t know how it could positively impact us. Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger and it’s really exciting, and fun too.

Vantagens:

The benefits of working with a company like Nextiva are really endless. First of all, they have great solutions for business communications and management tools. They are well crafted to address problems and they’ve been honed over many years and with many clients. The experience this organization has is baked into everything and that means the service is amazing too. They can see a problem and solve it before you’re even aware. It’s really amazing to see how they work. The team we work with has an intimate understand of our businesses specific needs and can proactively offer ideas and options for tools we may need in future. We’re not guessing and shooting in the dark anymore. Our technology roadmap has a solid foundation and a clear future. There are some newer tools, like the NextOS platform, that will be even more amazing than some of their originals like VoIP. With the NextOS platform, they have looked at their clients and what their needs are and developed something that’s truly cutting-edge. Making AI and Machine Learning available to small-medium sized businesses is something they can really be proud of and it’s going to have so many positive outcomes. It’s so much more than a CRM and it touches the entire business from frontline workers, to analysts and project managers, all the way up to the CEO.

Desvantagens:

This technology is quite demanding on a business. It calls for visionaries and trailblazers to envision how it could benefit, and then they must spearhead the work. Once live, the tools push for efficiencies and the transparent reporting makes it clear if there are people who are not pulling their weight. This can result in lots of organizational change. It’s important to understand how to handle this sort of information and enable your organization to adapt in the best way. Otherwise, I can imagine, there could be some negative outcomes too or at least unexpected one. Essentially, those that don’t like efficient and productive systems will not enjoy the way these tools change the business. It’s as simple as that. They also make the whole go-live process very streamlined and simple. You’re not left to work out how to launch like with some technology services. With Nextiva, they’re there with you every single step of the way. They do everything in their power to make it a successful experience. We did a project with another company a year or so ago and we realized we were used to the amazing Nextiva service which it turns out is actually quite rare. Really we just need Nextiva to be providing all our software! At least that’s my solution to the problem!

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Amazing service & platform

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The overall experience with Nextiva was excellent. I can highly recommend them as a software service provider. The entire process was streamlined and professional. The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to guide the team here through all the necessary steps, they made smart recommendations that allowed us to avoid future problems, and they even made it enjoyable. We’re now working on the NextOS system and it’s been amazing to see how the team have adapted and how it’s impacted their work output. There are many process and procedure benefits to improving customer communication, tracking and projects and NextOS is allowing us to unlock a lot of value we didn’t know we could provide. People are happier and customers are noticing the difference. Until recently, I hadn’t really recognized just how important tools and systems are to our employees and what a negative environment had arisen as a result of the broken nature of our old services. Now that we’re working with the latest in AI and Machine Learning, we are seeing a real shift in the company culture. It’s super exciting what this system can do and we’re seeing it first-hand.

Vantagens:

There are so many pros to Nextiva’s platform. We have been able to increase our business productivity, profitability and our communications processes, all with one new system. Nextiva have created an all in one platform that’s addressed our major communications issues and there have been a number of flow on benefits that we didn’t expect. It was really fast getting set up, our staff were able to learn the tools and get up to speed much quicker than expected. A lot of the implementation work was actually completed by the Nextiva service team, saving our team so much time and energy. Our costs have gone down, which is amazing and completely beyond our expectations. It’s really worth checking out. In the sales process we were able to understand and unpack which features we could use all with a simple demo call. It was all a lot easier than we expected. Oh I forgot to mention, we’re also using the Nextiva phone service. It’s been a while but we still love their VOIP product and the quality of the line from Nextiva is perfect, much better than our old provider. It’s worth having a look at if you need to explore phone services and want a more cost effective option without losing all the features and benefits.

Desvantagens:

I was involved throughout the entire process and I can honestly say there are no cons I think can of. Sorry, that’s not exactly helpful but for our business it was just a great fit technology wise.

Donny
Donny
General Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Tricked by Nextiva

2,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I liked Nextiva in the beginning, everything was user friendly, after about a year it started changing. They would only sell me their brand phones and they set my account to a long term and set it to autorenew. The service was unexceptable and when trying to leave the company they wanted $3000. I feel like their business plan is to lock customers into a plan with a high early termination fee and this is how they will retain business. People need to know what their getting into with Nextiva.

Vantagens:

The dashboard was user friendly and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

We had a lot of problems with dropped calls. The Nextiva Anywhere app system just failed completely, we couldn't use it. The technical support was impossible to get on the phone and not helpful when they did get on the phone. When I tried to close my account they wanted to charge me $3000, they claimed that I auto renewed a 36 months agreement, I didn't set this account to auto renew.

Michelle
Dir of Info Services, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Exceptional up time and support but administration is not for those inexperienced with VOIP

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Our recent upgrade to the newest platform was very bumpy and support was contradictory to what was promised by sales. We did not have the right product mix to meet our needs and our go-live Escalation to the highest levels however was received well but still required a lot of time and technical expertise internally by our team to stabilize.

Vantagens:

I am not the biggest Nextiva fan, however their call monitoring, call recording and analytics are helpful to managing our call center and ensuring quality service. Their support team is very knowledgeable, polite and supportive but it can take a lot of time to troubleshoot and resolve issues sometimes.

Desvantagens:

It is cumbersome to navigate and administer and often requires intervention from the Nextiva Support team. Configuration is not for easy for those not experienced in VOIP configuration. Changes are slow to update, and there are settings only Nextiva Support can correct which can be frustrating if you need to resolve an issue quickly and are at the mercy of their hold times. Configuration settings are layered by location, call flow (group), team and user so it can be tricky to track down an issue if you don't understand that. Their products are a la carte with modules for everything so finding the right product mix can be tricky as well. The lack of integration with our other systems is also an issue for us.

ano passado

Hello, Michelle. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We appreciate your feedback, and if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to email us at [email protected] and we'll make sure to have someone on our team follow up with you ASAP. Thank you!

Jean
Jean
IT Professional, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nextiva delivered for our business

Vantagens:

1. What a difference a new system can make on your business. Now, phone calls are going to the right individual in their department. Before using a VoIP service, our whole system was a mess. We had no department structure regarding calls, and they were being answered by the closest person to the main phone in their department. The quality of the service is great, too. Every call has been crystal clear, and no dropped calls. 2.) Easy to use for our company. We have several employees that range from their mid-20s to 50s. After a week of using the NextOs; they all understand how to use the phone, and the app. The app has added a new communication layer for our business. It's gave all our employees the ability to chat with each other on the app and eliminated the need to text on a personal cell phone. 3.) So far if we have any questions, we have a support representative that we can email or call with any questions. The whole concept of a VoIP phone system can be intimating, but the on-boarding process made it a lot smoother and easy for our IT department. 4.) A neat feature that we just started to use is Nextiva Analytics. It provides you with all the data that you need to analyze your calls. You can see the various data regarding your calls and do business adjustments. It’s like a top overview of your call data. 5.) From our first sale’s call to when we call now, everyone has been professional and polite at Nextiva. We are comfortable with their service, and their team. We

Desvantagens:

What we liked least about using Nextiva is the onboarding process took a bit longer than we expected. We had a delay porting our numbers to Nextiva. Beside this small headache, we have had smooth sailing.

Brian
IT Admin, EUA
Automação industrial, 51–200 funcionários

False Reviews, Deceptive Company, Stay far away

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Nextiva is deceitful and fraudulently renew contracts without notification or clients’ consent. They force you into a forever constant renewal that matches your original contract and will force for a termination fee which is equal to the remainder of your contract. When disputing their renewal no one with authority will reach out and continue to bill your card on file. Stay far away from this company, their service is spotty and will attempt to lock you into an Auto-renewal trap. Do the research on Nextiva, these are ongoing issues like many others are having. Make sure to do your research, other review sites are warning of individuals or entities associated with or having interest in Nextiva have been reporting fake and inauthentic reviews to increase their reviews score. As stated before, just stay away from this company, there are many of other reputable companies that won’t waste your time and money.

Vantagens:

Cloud based service to allow phones used anywhere from office to home office. However, this is the same with other providers.

Desvantagens:

1. Service is spotty, Calls get dropped, Phones disconnect from service, Voice Packets get lost. 2. Forever ongoing contract auto-renewals without notifications to the client. 3. Account representative do not return calls or emails when within 3 months of contract ending. However, are available once the Auto-renew your contract. How convenient for them.

há 3 anos

Hello Brian, we appreciate you making us aware of your experience. We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with calls dropping, the contract renewal, and getting timely responses from our team. We want to resolve these issues for you and make this right.