15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do AlertMedia

Sobre AlertMedia

Software de notificação de emergência multicanal que fornece mensagens bidirecionais, monitoramento integrado e percepções baseadas em dados.

Saiba mais sobre o AlertMedia

Vantagens:

Easy integration into existing systems, great customer services, easy to use.

Desvantagens:

I dislike that I can't find more ways to use it in my daily workload.

Notas do AlertMedia

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O AlertMedia tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 131 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o AlertMedia antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (131)

Kyle
Kyle
Technical Product Support Manager, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great software and Support!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My experience from sale to implementation has been very good. The support team is as good as many have eluded to and both the sales and customer success teams have been very responsive and helpful. The product is heavily used in our Org and plays a critical role in communication to clients. Being able to use the product to quickly get out communication internally and externally has been a huge benefit for us. I am definitely an advocate of AlertMedia!

Vantagens:

• Intuitive UI • Easy to implement • Great customer service! • Fast sending of notifications • Great feature set • Multi-purpose use cases

Desvantagens:

Aside from a few minor bugs and a few enhancement requests, I haven't had any significant negative experiences.

há 3 anos

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear that AlertMedia has helped you quickly communicate with your employees and customers. We are always releasing new features and product enhancementswe will have your Customer Success Manager reach out to share some of the exciting updates we have coming up.

Blane
VP, Enterprise Continuity, Security and Safety, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

AlertMedia Is My Go To Solution

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have realized tremendous value in taking care of our employees and their families. They know we sincerely care and have invested in their safety. AlertMedia gives me and my team the ability to monitor, prepare, alert and account for our team during hurricanes, severe weather, active shooter events, wildfires and more. It's hard to put a price on that kind of peace of mind, but AlertMedia far and away makes this return on investment one of the best we have.

Vantagens:

Our employees are the most important part of Fairway and it's our job to protect them. The ability to contact and alert employees all over the country for any emergency situation that may impact them has been the foundation for our Crisis and Emergency Management operations. It has also been a key business driver for us and allows less disruption and the the shifting of work if needed. With AlertMedia we are able to proactively monitor our 9700 employees across the US. Our employees have been in almost every major weather event of the last three years and I have received many emails and letters of thanks for looking out for them and their families.

Desvantagens:

I have used most if not all of the main Emergency Notifications Systems on the market in my 27 years in IT, mainly Everbridge, xMatters and others where cost outweigh the benefits. AlertMedia's innovation roadmap and customer input has made then stand out. With this close relationship AlertMedia has with its customers we see new features added to help provide us better situational awareness.

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are dedicated to helping our customers keep their people safe and informed through any critical event that comes their way and it truly makes our day to hear that AlertMedia has helped you proactively protect your people through so many severe weather events.

Curtis
Director of HR, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201–500 funcionários

An Important Partner

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Alert Media has been an important partner for us as we manage myriad critical situations in our workplace -- everything from power outages to healthcare clinics for our residents. I particularly like the fact that the mobile app is identical to the desktop app.

Desvantagens:

Alert Media can be expensive and you need to ensure that you don't exceed your limits for texts or voicemail minutes. The overage charges came as a surprise to me -- no one ever provided advanced notice that we were exceeding our limits until it was too late!

Angela
Office Manager, EUA
Bancos, 2–10 funcionários

AlertMedia review

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We use it as a part of our BCP communication tool and it's effective

Vantagens:

Can communicate with the group through various communication tools including email, sms and app message and get instant responses.

Desvantagens:

I sometimes see errors such as a message did not delivered to everyone

há 3 anos

Thank you for your feedback. Message delivery is critical to our platform. Oftentimes message errors indicate the need to update contact data or an issue with the cell carrier. We'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to provide more details.

Charles
Shift Supervisor, EUA
Plástico, 51–200 funcionários

A Shift Supervisor's Tale

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: It has been great to use and easy to train newer employees on how to use it when needed.

Vantagens:

The easy of get information out to everyone at one type through phone, email, and text.

Desvantagens:

Nothing compared to using the old ager system and/or making one call at a time to 15-20 employees.

Will
Safety Manager, EUA
Materiais de construção, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Quality and Excellent Service

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Very satisfied with my experience, so far.
We have had a few issues come up and the responsiveness of the AlertMedia leadership jumping in and address the issues was a testament to their dedication to meeting the needs of their customers.

Vantagens:

A key feature AlertMedia has that others don't, allows our production facility to check off individuals we see safely outside. Not all employees have their cell phone/ device with them while they are on the production floor. Those individuals that are unable to respond with their status, need to be located and checked off. We need to be able to respond on their behalf when we see that they have safely evacuated so we know who is and is not accounted for. App navigation is easy.

Desvantagens:

(no opt out option for employees) A profile has to be created for each employee and in order to do that an email or phone number has to be provided. An employee cannot exist in the system without email or phone number. Some employees don't want an email or phone call or text or alert from the app and would rather just follow their coworkers. We have to have them in the system for evacuation reasons, and we cant make up a number or email or use a supervisors email, the system catches that and wont proceed with creating the employee.

há 2 anos

Thank you for your review! It makes our day to hear that you've had a great experience with AlertMedia and our dedicated support teams. If you would like to offer your people a way to opt-in or out of AlertMedia, we offer a customizable registration page that you can circulate internally for employees to easily elect to receive notifications.

Andrew
Executive Protection / Security, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Transitioning Emergency Notification Systems

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: AlertMedia is the most user friendly version of Emergency Notification software that I have ever used. It is extremely easy to navigate and all of the options available are almost self explanatory and all of our Notification admins have no issue using the system because of this.

Vantagens:

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Desvantagens:

There are times that the map feature seems to freeze and I need to refresh the page to get items to appear.

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear your experience has been positive.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fabricação de alimentos, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Simple, easy to use tool for timely communications on a variety of platforms.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Connecting quickly with employees on updates with high timeliness.

Vantagens:

1. The ability to set up flexible preset messages. If there's an emergency, you can save significant time by having everything you need ready to go. Also nice that there's the option for repeated reminders until the receiver confirms they've read the message. 2. The option to blast out to a variety of platforms (e.g., call, text, desktop computer, email) to ensure you're meeting people where they are.

Desvantagens:

Excited for them to build out more proactive alerts and support.

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear your experience has been positive. Your Customer Success Manager would be happy to share more information with you regarding some of the latest updates to our proactive alerts.

Penny
Director Business Continuiuty & Emergency Response, EUA
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 10.000+ funcionários

Critical Tool for all Crisis Leaders

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We've been very pleased with the responsive of the AlertMedia team and the ease of the product. They are constantly looking at ways on how to help their customers.

Vantagens:

Not only is the product so easy and helpful, the culture of AlertMedia and their team is fantastic! We are so happy with them.

Desvantagens:

The map feature runs off town names and not zip codes

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear your experience has been positive and will be sure to bring your feedback to our team.

Joel
VP of IT, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We dont use all the Functions but what we do use, works well every time.

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Very positive! It is one of those pieces of software that does what it is supposed to do, and does not require much management.

Vantagens:

Multiple branch locations. System admins, and site admins.

Desvantagens:

I really do not have any problems. There is nothing I don't like about it.

Jackie
Public Relations & Development Coordinator, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 51–200 funcionários

AlertMedia Review

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: There are a lot of features we don't use, especially with the weather alerts. It's a little confusing sometimes with so many features. We mainly use it just as a communication source, not necessarily for the weather alerts.

Vantagens:

We've been using AlertMedia for almost a year now. We implemented it right as COVID was ramping up and it was a great way to get ahold of staff members quickly - which was very important when we were first implementing COVID policies and procedures. It was very easy to get started and it's very easy to use. Also, our account rep is great! She gets back to us very quickly and answers all my questions.

Desvantagens:

I wish there were more design options in the email feature in particular, like ability move text and photos around, etc. I know it's not a design product, but would be a nice feature. I'm used to more design features when sending an email. Also, don't like the feature that if a contact is deleted (and then subsequently it's archived), I can't make a new contact with that same email address. To do so, I had to reach out to my account rep - would be helpful I could do that myself instead of having to reach out as an extra step.

há 3 anos

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are committed to providing our customers with an easy to use, comprehensive employee safety tool that combines critical communication, threat intelligence, and safety capabilities. There is a feature you can enable when sending a notification that allows you to customize the text in your email, add images and attachments, and move these around depending on where you'd like them positioned in your message. We will have your Customer Success Manager reach out with more information.

Nick
Site Reliability Manager, Reino Unido
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great targeted communication platform

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Out of the box, this tool is used to for identifying and reacting to threats for office or remote employees. We use it slightly differently where we leverage the targeted capabilities to reach our customer base quickly and efficiently. As a Cyber Security organization, we often need to communicate details of Emerging Threats and on-going Security Incidents to keep our customers up to date. This tool offers great integration through the API toolkit and offers great reporting. The customer service is also very good.

Vantagens:

Unlike other tools in the communication space, this tool is designed to be very targeted with a high yield of delivery rates. The speed at which you can send a communication is great, and it allows our Incident Response functions to get a message out far quicker than previously.

Desvantagens:

Although this tool is designed for threats for office and remote employees, it would be great to see it expand to natively support 'customers', and provide features such as click / open rate and e-mail previews to view what an e-mail sent to a customer actually looked like. Other than that, the tool works great.

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear your experience has been positive and will be sure to share your feedback with our team.

Wendy
Senior Facilities Specialist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Clearly customer success minded!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Amazing! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] won our account with his dedication to our questions and timely answers (even when he was on vacation!) and then the hand off to our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was seamless. She is equally dedicated to our success with the tool and is there for us every week to answer questions and teach us more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] partnership has given me confidence to be ready for the unexpected.

Vantagens:

Utilization of the dashboard on my desktop computer is very easy. I have AlertMedia up all day everyday just in case. I like having a mass communication tool across channels at my fingertips.

Desvantagens:

AlertMedia has many features. Occasionally it feels overwhelming to have so many options on the type of notification to send and how to send it.

há 4 anos

Thank you for sharing your experience with AlertMedia! We are dedicated to helping our customers succeed in moments of a crisis through an intuitive user experience and a hands-on customer success approach. We're so glad to hear that you feel more confident in your ability to keep employees safe.

Kristy
Senior Director Home Health & Hospice, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Safe Signal helps our remote workers feel safe and secure

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: All staff we have interacted with at AlertMedia have been fantastic. They are knowledgeable, respond quickly and offer high quality products.

Vantagens:

We utilize the safe signal app for our remote workers. It is easy to use, reliable and consistent. We have had enhancements in the functionality that make it even better each and every time.

Desvantagens:

I don't believe there is anything I do not like about the product.

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear your experience has been positive and that our employee safety monitoring solution helps your employees feel safe and secure.

Christine
Director of Human Resources, EUA
Seguros, 51–200 funcionários

Great Value for the Money

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Our company was looking for a solution that was a good value, easy to use, a great mobile app and something that had templates. AlertMedia delivers on all these areas.

Vantagens:

The ability to communicate with our employees at the same time using text, phone and email options. The mobile app is easy to use and in case of emergency is critical to communicate with the whole company at the same time. The templates are easy to set up and would be essential if there is an emergency.

Desvantagens:

AlertMedia does not have any futures I don't like.

Melissa
Executive Assistant, EUA
Maquinário, 201–500 funcionários

Easy to use

Vantagens:

AlertMedia is so easy to use. Our previous emergency notification software was very cumbersome. With AlertMedia, all you have to do is start typing in your message and hit send! Our implementation and support teams have been great to work with. We have streamlined the process and easily update employee contact information from our payroll database each month.

Desvantagens:

We can't auto update employee information from our payroll database to AlertMedia BUT we have streamlined the process to a few easy steps with the help of our Customer Success Manager!

Richard
Manager of Facility Operations, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários

AlertMedia Customer

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have used AlertMedia a lot to notify staff about snow storms , power outages and on local shootings. It is a very quick way to communicate with our roughly 350 staff members.

Vantagens:

I really like how we can setup different departments to send alerts. We can send to all 350 staff or select just nursing, marketing, facilities, ect. We can also send to all locations or just pick one or several of our locations at one time. I also like how we can tailor our message to an emergency like a power outage, snow storm, fire or just general information.

Desvantagens:

I currently have no suggestions for improvement. I like it just the way it is.

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Getting the right message to the right person is critical during an emergency. We are glad to hear your experience has been positive!

Theresa
Director of People & Culture, EUA
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários

Keeping Us Informed, and Safe, In Real Time

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The very best of customer service.

Vantagens:

Real time information that not even the news is broadcasting, and the ease of transmitting that information to my staff.

Desvantagens:

maybe add maps to safety, evacuation routes

há 2 anos

Thank you for leaving a review, Theresa! We are so happy to hear that you find our real-time threat intelligence helpful. Thank you for your suggestion! We'd love to better understand what you mean by adding maps for safety/evacuation route. We will have your success manager reach out to gather more details.

Lauren
Office Administrator, EUA
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 11–50 funcionários

Great for HSE

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's good. It's one of those tools that you set up and kind of forget about because you (hopefully) don't need it daily. It's easy to use, so if you haven't used it in a while then all the sudden need it, it's easy to navigate, which is important in an emergency.

Vantagens:

It's easy to contact employees when events are near by.

Desvantagens:

It'd be nice if the software notified the administrators of events happening in the area (i.e., protests, weather events, active shooters, etc)

há 3 anos

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear your experience has been positive. AlertMedia can absolutely notify your Admins of unfolding events in the area. We will have your customer success manager reach out to share more information about this feature.

Jason Paul
Dispatch Supervisor, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários

38,000 Employees — Hospital Mass Notifications

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Best in the Industry. Every time I reach out to Customer Service I receive a response immediately and more importantly a fix to whatever my issue is. AlertMedia must be killing the competition in leading the ‘response’ metrics.

Vantagens:

Simple as 1-2-3. Login; select template; send notification.

Desvantagens:

Currently working with higher stakeholders. In my role I receive notifications for multiple hospitals. The way we currently have the templates setup when I receive a notification I don’t know what hospital (location) it is for. The template needs to ask automatically to select a campus prior to sending message and include it in the notification. Thank you.

Todd
Director of Safety, Security and Emergency Preparedness, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 501–1.000 funcionários

Universal functionality

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: First rate service and functionality, with continual upgrading of features.

Vantagens:

It is very easy to navigate, intuitive, and scalable to apply to a variety of program and organizational needs. Reliable and adaptable to a variety of contexts for use so makes it easy to evolve with business needs.

Desvantagens:

No complaints, the features keep increasing which is great.

há 3 anos

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear your experience has been positive.

Denise
Director of Facilities, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários

AlertMedia To The Rescue

Vantagens:

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to send out alerts to company wide or to department teams with the click of a few buttons. In the event of an emergency I feel confident that I will be notified quickly and effectively. This product was simple to integrate with our business and the support team is incredibly helpful anytime I have needed help.

Desvantagens:

I haven't found anything too difficult to use or understand.

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear your experience has been positive.

Cory
Director of Safety and Security, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

ASPCA Review of Alertmedia

Vantagens:

The software is straightforward to set up and use. The implementation and tie in with Workday were seamless!

Desvantagens:

That is does not translate to multiple languages

James
Corporate Security Officer, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Staying Informed

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My experience as a user has been seamless and very straightforward

Vantagens:

I like the fact that we as a department and the company as a whole, are kept up to date on potential impactful incidents to our company nationwide

Desvantagens:

I have yet to find anything I do not like about the software

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are really glad to hear that our threat intelligence content has been valuable for you and that you've had a seamless experience.

Roger
Business Continuity Program Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Threat intelligence meets staff safety

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: My experience has been very good so far and look forward to continued improvements

Vantagens:

The threat intelligence and ease of use top my list

Desvantagens:

Some data reporting is not available right now, but have been submitted for future enhancements.