15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Okendo

Permite que os varejistas capturem e mostrem classificações, avaliações, perfis, fotos, vídeos, perguntas, respostas e comentários dos clientes.

Saiba mais sobre o Okendo

Vantagens:

I am a BIG FAN of Okendo. I was previously using a competitors program and paying way too much money.

Desvantagens:

Limited features, can not connect reviews to google.

Notas do Okendo

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Okendo tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 187 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Okendo antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (187)

Josh
Josh
CEO, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Love Okendo for my reviews!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Service is top notch, integration is awesome, can't say enough good things!

Vantagens:

It's a greatly automated email management tool that integrates with other platforms too.

Desvantagens:

I wish I could schedule reviews to be posted to social media accounts.

Beth
Founder, Austrália
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to use, cost effective

Vantagens:

Very easy to use and integrate into our Shopify store, great features to review & respond before publishing and moving reviews over to other products when required

Desvantagens:

I have found it difficult in the past to import reviews from other platforms

Marc
Digital Advertising Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

review

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Ease of use and automatic review push feature.

Desvantagens:

limited features, can not connect reviews to google.

Luke
Head of Ecommerce, Reino Unido
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários

Great for syndicating reviews across multiple Shopify Stores

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Was really simple to on board and get set up across all of our stores. We're able to import our reviews into the platform and lots of customisations are possible with how these are displayed on site.

Vantagens:

Best two features for us are the ability to syndicate our product reviews across our 8 different Shopify stores and also the ability to group products together as we have different listings for different colours.

Desvantagens:

The reporting isn't quite as good as another platform that we have used from a net promoter score perspective.

Jason
Director of Sales and Marketing, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 2–10 funcionários

Very solid platform

Vantagens:

Great customer service, good review options, and have recently added their quizzes functionality. All for a good price point.

Desvantagens:

no complaints or things I haven't like so far

Avaliador Verificado
Roupa e moda, 201–500 funcionários

Value and flexibility

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Super easy setup, the Okendo team took care of 90% of it. Account management team is great, and they've been proactive about allowing us access to try other parts of the Okendo ecosystem.

Nothing, I can't say enough about Okendo... it's great

Dinuk
CEO, Reino Unido
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent option,

Vantagens:

I considered a few options and was happy with my final choice.

Desvantagens:

cost is higher than I'd like, so if possible would like a better price

Julian
Founder, EUA
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect for a clothing brand

Vantagens:

Love the review sliders that help prospective customers gage the fit, quality or anything else you’d like to set (we’re a clothing brand called TITAN and we use those, specifically) The ease of use and management of incoming reviews is phenomenal. Widgets on-site look clean and simple while also providing ample amount of information to customers. I could go on, but you should try them out and see everything they have to offer for yourself.

Desvantagens:

No cons at all to be completely honest.

Mia
Digital Marketing Manager, Austrália
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Okendo is the BEST for reviews!

Vantagens:

We have used Okendo for reviews for the past few years. We moved over from another platform and have never looked backed. Okendo is easy to use and the support staff are great - always ready to help! We are about to implement Okendo Quizzes and we look forward to seeing how that will grow our platform even more. We highly recommend Okendo for reviews!

Desvantagens:

We haven't found any cons with Okendo (yet) and I doubt we will!

pausha
RD manager, Austrália
Cosmético, 11–50 funcionários

Great platform

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: very positive and helpful for when we need something or to utilise new things

Vantagens:

Customer service and ease of use for me and my team

Desvantagens:

I am happy with it overall, nothing stands out as negative

kaylie
cx manager, EUA
Artigos de luxo e joias, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to use - for us and the customer!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Positive - more than fits the bill for our growing business

Vantagens:

Okendo is easy to use, and provides a clean/quick channel for our customers to leave reviews. We don’t use all the available integrations, but I know they exist. Customer service is great and exporting files is a breeze. No complaints!

Desvantagens:

Nothing comes to mind - I know other platforms include more features than available via Okendo, but we don’t need anything more than what Okendo provides

Chelsea
Senior Manager, Retention Marketing, EUA

Happy Customer!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Incredible! No complaints at all.

Vantagens:

Easy to use and implement. This platform has been a MAJOR upgrade from the review platform we were previously on. The customer support, implementation, ongoing management, and ability to customize have all been game changing. I love that we have the ability to collect zero party data as well.

Desvantagens:

I wish it was a bit easier to send out one-off batched requests to users.

Andrew
CCO, Emirados Árabes Unidos
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

Social Proof helping to grow ingfit Business

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We were looking for a simple reviewing tool that would help our customers have confidence in purchasing our products. Okendo has delivered

Vantagens:

Okendo's integration with Shopify was one of the key decision points in choosing versus others

Desvantagens:

Customisation of the platform, to review not only products but our website overall too. Even the buy, get, care process so we can see areas for improvement

Claire
Senior Ecommerce Manager, Reino Unido
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Simple to use, great value for money and amazing support

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Previously we had little control over reviews, everything was manually being assessed. When looking at alternatives our budget left us with very cheap and cheerful solutions or if we added in a lot more money we had a worthy tool but too expensive for us. Okendo is a perfect fit and at a brilliant price, it has driven value for us and we get more reviews in two weeks than we did all of last year!

Vantagens:

I love how simple to use the system it, I started by looking at competitors and Okendo were under 1/4 of the cost. The system is so powerful and I am always finding tweaks to be made. My concern with a simple plugin would be that we compromise on the look and feel of the reviews, but it fits in with our brand perfectly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the implementation team were a dream to work with and are an amazing help. I would recommend Okendo over all competitors, no question!

Desvantagens:

I feel that it would be good to have this system better integrated with other solutions such as Klaviyo, as at the second it was clunky to set up and edit. Test sends were not the easiest.

COO, Nova Zelândia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Fantastic product & team

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

I work at a Shopify+ agency and we use Okendo's products extensively for our merchants. We have done 30+ installations of the various products. Okendo is a fantastic platform that I would highly recommend to any eCommerce merchants. The features available in each of their products is well thought out and enables any merchant to create and identify Superfans. The integration with Klaviyo in particular is absolutely invaluable. The onboarding experience is also always top-notch, and customer service is always a very high quality.

Desvantagens:

Although I am forced to fill out this section, I don't see any cons about Okendo.

Ivan
Partner, EUA
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent Alternative to Yotpo and Others, 90% of the functionality---10% of the price

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We were a very early adopter and received excellent support and a generous trial period while setting up Okendo. Our customers love it, especially the high degree of product-specific customization and data collection. For 90% of the functionality Okendo provides, several competitors were asking for tens of thousands of dollars per year... Okendo is phenomenal deal and has an extremely polished customer facing experience.

Vantagens:

Excellent customer service, high degree of customization and flexibility, best-in-industry customer review experience

Desvantagens:

Okendo is a younger product on the market and as such is a work in progress. There are some features which have not yet been implemented or are not yet user configurable... Okendo is aware of this and it's not a huge disadvantage---it's just something to keep in mind. I should also mention that while Okendo reviews are visible on product page search results---they do lack the agreement that Yotpo has with Google which allows your site as a whole to accumulate ratings based on product reviews.

Resposta do Okendo

há 6 anos

Hey Ivan, thanks for the review!! We've loved working with you and Kommando. To clarify the Google agreement you mentioned; Google does source Seller Ratings from a number of 3rd party review aggregators. However, Seller Ratings (also known as 'site reviews') are distinct from product reviews. Google recently released it's own service retailers can use to collect Seller Ratings, Google Customer Reviews. It's free, effective and means retailers don't need to depend on 3rd parties for Seller Ratings. Product reviews collected with Okendo can be included in Google Shopping, Google Product Listing Ads and in Google SERPs. Thanks so much!! ¿

Andrew
Founder, CEO, EUA

Happy Customer. Switched from Stamped.IO

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Set-up and customer support are excellent. Also, you do not have to pay for multiple instances to support multiple stores.

Desvantagens:

To date, we have no complaints. Okendo has worked well, and no major issues.

Marta
Ecommerce Manager, Austrália

Worth the $$$

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Fantastic experience with product, reliable and customer service and support is great.

Vantagens:

Easy to navigate, reliable experience and great customer service.

Desvantagens:

Any initial issues were easy qualmed and resolved by the CX team. Even the higher price point is absolutely justified in every regard.

Ross
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great value, dedicated new company!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Matt and the team got us up and running with white glove service as we were beta testers, and they've always been quick to respond and very helpful with questions. I've recommended them to lots of other companies and will here as well. It's a great value!

Vantagens:

It has elevated our reviews game significantly. We went from the free Shopify software right to this and it's been really great. The way reviews are displayed, there is a lot of legitimacy lent to each and every one.

Desvantagens:

As a new company, all the perks and functionality aren't quite there yet, though I have no doubt they're coming. It's a little tricky to find old reviews, the analytics is still coming along (we do get weekly emails, though it's not yet in the dashboard), that sort of thing. It's all here though.

Graydon
Founder, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

We're really happy with our experience with Okendo!

Vantagens:

What we like the most about this software is the ability to create quality reviews and reward customers for their efforts. We find that by offering an incentive, we usually receive a number of reviews from the same customers and also encourage them to buy more which is great. We are also enjoying the new Q & A feature which allows us to answer customer questions and offer more clarity about our products and ingredients.

Desvantagens:

It would be great if there was more control over how it looked design wise, different templates to choose from along with more robust analytics. It would also be great if there was a way to add in links without hardcoding.

Heather
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Okendo is a great product

Vantagens:

It's easy to use and looks beautiful. We really like it.

Desvantagens:

Nothing springs to mind. This is a great SaaS app.

Avaliador Verificado
Bens de consumo

Phenomenal Review Platform

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy review platform to implement at an affordable price.

Vantagens:

We care a lot about brand and being able to customize things according to our look and feel as well as customer needs. Okendo provided an extremely easy solution for us to customize according to our needs as well as implement. We are always lean on engineering time and the Okendo team very seamlessly helped us with the implementation. Since we've been a customer, they have released new features regularly for use to gather additional customer feedback and utilize it on the product page. Our products refresh annually so we have a limited time to capitalize on reviews for a limited period of time to lift conversion of the product. Okendo was a solution with the right features at the right price to make it a no brainer. Their client support is also phenomenal. They are easy to work with and always happy to help whenever we reach out with a request.

Desvantagens:

We are getting so many reviews that we would like to have a better way of understanding our data of what we've gathered so far.

Greg
Digital Marketing Strategist, EUA

Social Cadre Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have had a lot of success using okendo. Using the reviews for parts of our campaigns and have only a few times had issues using it but my issue was resolved the same day! Great support!

Vantagens:

I like the fact that you have the options to answer customer inquiries as well as having reviews. I think the integration between Facebook is very smooth as well as their automated flows for sending review emails

Desvantagens:

I did not like the customization for moving reviews to Facebook, this could be a little more in-depth or a layout change once selected to move to fb

Roohi
Roohi
Founder, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Great functionality and very responsive customer service

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Attractive customer reviews on every product page give customers the confidence to purchase. Okendo is customizable so that it fits with the look of our Shopify theme and it also integrates with our loyalty program so that customers who leave reviews through Okendo can get loyalty points.

Vantagens:

Okendo reviews look great on our product pages and help customers to buy with confidence. The price and the responsive customer service can't be beat.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints because every time we have any issue or any ask Okendo is very responsive.

marisa
CEO, EUA

Game Changer

Comentários: AMAZING!

Vantagens:

DTC is the way most businesses are having to process orders. Having instant feedback on products allows for a better purchase flow from other customers. Okendo is a game changer!! It helps with the shopping experience and we are so thrilled we made the change!

Desvantagens:

There is nothing we dislike currently at Okendo. We are very pleased.