Nice Embedable Forms Used For Event Registrations

Avaliado em 31/10/2019
Chris C.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We have used them for years. They are reliable, and a great tool, especially for being a free product. When you embed them, they are reliable to render in the web page every time. This allows for basic logic flow, allowing us to ask yes, no, other, more... questions which need logic to present the proper questions needed.

Vantagens: This web form is very nice for small event planning. We use it as a registration form for classes we will be having. It is nice to have the form present cleanly on a webpage, allowing the user to fill in the information required, and then submit it to a Google Doc. The ability to receive a confirmation email from a registration and also the end user receiving a confirmation with their information is very beneficial. They can then go back and edit, update, or cancel their registration at a later time.

Desvantagens: Compared to Microsoft's Form, which is equally as feature rich, Google forms look a bit toy'ish. It would be nice to be able to customize a form to make it look a bit more professional, and less colorful and playful.

Getting data is now so much easier

Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Ashwin S.
Student
Software, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It has been fantastic using Google Forms. It is a free, fast and very very effective way to take feedback. With absolutely no limits whatsoever. Plus, you can auto export the entries to a google spreadsheet and use its power

Vantagens: Everything. It hardly takes a few minutes to set up a basic Google Form. I have used it for various different use cases, ranging from quick polls in huge groups, deciding on a mutual time slot, to surveys and feedback. Google Form offers you a wide range of options for data validation and helps visualize the data collected.

Desvantagens: It is difficult to show options based on conditioning. i.e, change the upcoming questions based on the answers selected by the user. According to my understanding, you can achieve this by creating sections, but I have not figured out how to do that efficiently yet.
In case you are looking for this, check out https://support.google.com/docs/answer/141062?hl=en

The best data collection software

Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Malinda S.
Station Master
Relações governamentais, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Google forms is one of my favorite data collection software which I have been using for two years. As a station master, I need to get feedback from my co-workers and passengers regarding the service that we provide to passengers and as a government company, how railway system affect to its employees and what opportunities they have gained. That feedback really really matters. and it is a fundamental pillar of a successful company. I can easily gather data from a large crowd using google forms and those data can be analyzed using google sheets. So my overall experience of using google forms is really positive as this software highly impact to the growth of railway system.

Vantagens: Few years back I used paper feedback submission forms to collect data. Those days I had to print questions in papers and it takes a considerable time to fill a form. So that most of the passengers don't spend their time to write in a question paper. Then google forms came in to the picture and it converted the physical paper into a completely digital system. It reduces the paperwork a lot. Also passengers tend to fill those since it takes a less time than writing answers in a paper. Google form can be created with multiple questions with different types of question types like true/false, yes/no, multiple choices etc. Depending on the response for a certain question, I can give different set of other questions as well. Also questions can be set as essential since it make sure the target audience fill out all the important fields. Also some fancy editable templates are available to use. Responder doesn't need a google account to respond; just click the link and respond. After creating a form, the link can be shared and the data is dumped into google sheet. Then I can analyze the submitted data in real time and can take decisions. The development of railway system highly depends on the satisfaction of the passengers and its employees. So those collected and analyzed data is shared with the higher management to take further decisions. For two years, google forms helped me to take decisions based on the real data in a very practical manner and I think the result is obvious.

Desvantagens: I have experienced that the design customization capabilities of google docs are somewhat limited. It would be great if there are multiple ready to use templates and rich text editing ability available for google forms. Other than that I am totally satisfied with the service that the google forms providing for us.

Google Forms for Instant Feedback

Avaliado em 17/10/2019
Aaron L.
Teacher
Gestão da educação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The greatest benefit I have found with Google Forms is the ability for my students to get quick and reliable feedback from their peers. They really enjoy this process and love looking at the different comments and charts. I have not found another option that makes this so engaging and so efficient. There is a small learning curve, but one that is worth the time and effort to integrate into your classroom.

Vantagens: I use Google Forms in a number of ways in my classroom. One way is to get instant feedback from my students. I create a quick survey and link it to my classroom Google Site. Then I have them take the survey. This gives me instant information that I can use to guide my instruction, create groups, and lots of other possibilities. Another feature that I like is that we will play trivia games. I will have students answer the trivia question. Then I can quickly change the questions, have them refresh their page, and answer the new questions. They have a lot of fun with this. But the best part of Google Forms is for students to get feedback from each other. If you have Google Apps for Education, your students can make their own form. I have my students create one after doing a larger scale project. They then have other students take their survey and this can give them feedback on what they did well with their class presentation. This kind of peer to peer feedback has been very valuable in my classroom.

Desvantagens: There are many possibilities with Google Forms and it has been a great addition to my classroom. The only thing I can think of that is sometimes a problem is getting the link to send out. I have shared this idea with colleagues and with my students but this part sometimes causes trouble. Many people want to copy and use the link on the main form. However, this is the "edit" link and you do not want to give this one out. So to send it out properly you have to click on the "send" button and then select the link. I have seen this small step cause trouble.

Google Forms offers quick and easy data gathering, but with some limitations

Avaliado em 28/05/2019
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Serviços jurídicos, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Google Forms allows us to do a wide variety of information gathering and control, from gathering data from clients to requesting task completion within the team.

Vantagens: Google Forms has an incredibly simple interface for building and sending questionnaires that takes little to no expertise in data gathering. Anyone can use it if they take the time to read the tooltips and know how to use a mouse. It also connects form responses to a Google Sheet that can be shared with team members, which allows for incredible flexibility in terms of use.

Desvantagens: Really it's only missing a handful of features that I'd like to see. The two big ones are: First - No ability to gather repeated answers to a question such as asking a specific set of Name/Date/Parentage questions for dependents that allows for any number of answers based on the number of dependends the form-filler has. The Second is that the controls for specifying which page to show or questions to ask is somewhat limited - basically you can only choose to redirect to a page based on a multiple choice question's answer. I would much rather it just set up a flagging system that allows you to specify "Do not show this question unless question #3 was answered False" or "Show Page 5 at the end of the questionnaire if questions 4 and 5 were both True." and similar. But without that, there's a lot less room for control over the data you're gathering which leads to omission of certain questions that don't fit the structure of your questionnaire well, or leaving an important question as optional because it doesn't apply to everyone.

Easy, free and fun

Avaliado em 20/03/2019
David W.
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I enjoy using the product as a quick and easy to implement data collection tool. The data can be written to a Google Sheet which is also very accessible. The product is free through individual accounts and also available for paid hosted domain accounts. I like that users can fill in multiple forms. Access to forms can be set at multiple levels from a certain individual to the public. You can also preview your form before setting accessibility for anyone.

Vantagens: The feature set is good enough that Google Forms can be used for a variety of useful purposes: surveys, feedback, tests and quizzes, and much more. The platform is also supported by a wealth of plug-ins. Note, not all plug-ins are created equal. Read the ratings carefully. As with all plug-ins, you end up having to give some access of your form and account information to the developer. For some purposes it may not be appropriate to share with a third-party. Google forms supports the most common types of questions: multiple choice, true-false, yes-no, fill in the blank, text boxes, and also the ability to add attachments. It also has a simple analytics function built-in for analysis of your results.

Desvantagens: Google really does not offer a great deal of support for this particular product other than their webpage “how-to” guide although additional support can be found from third parties on YouTube and other places. Web customization of the form is also a bit lacking. You can choose from a handful of the games and attempt to match a color scheme to your web environment, but that’s about it. There is no ability to control fonts, display size, orientation, etc.

To make your survey efficient!

Avaliado em 17/02/2019
Nimal P.
Web Developer
Software, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: When I was an Information technology student, I have created many google forms to my university projects. We had to gather user experience about some software and applications to find bugs. Also for final year research also we had to create a google form and collect data from job seekers. Also we have submitted a lot of google forms not only for friends but also for university academic purposes.

Vantagens: If you want to gather information regarding something, may be contacts, may be attendance for an event or anything you simply have to do a survey. You have to use a form to gather information you want. Google form is a survey administration app powered by Google. No matter what information you need collect, you can do it much easily using google forms. You just have to create your own form and send it to the audience you are interested in. In other words, it is a free online tool which allows you to collect information defiantly.
Using this you can create surveys just in few minutes. They will be attractive and professional.
To start working with Google Forms all we need to have a google account and good internet connection with a device. We can access the forms using smart phone or tablet also.
The most important thing I have seen is, there are various designs so that we can choose the design and colors according to our preference and according to our business need.
Interface is very user-friendly. Anyone can understand and start working with this easily.
We can just drag and drop form elements and organize them accordingly. Also we can preview our survey before sending it to our audience.
After sending, it will store the feedback we get and then we can analyze the result. It is also very important.

Desvantagens: It is a must to have internet connection to make or answer a google form.
Customization is limited.
There may be some security concerns since it is online.

Google forms makes it easy to gather complete and consistent information from others

Avaliado em 09/05/2019
Freelance Web & Graphic Designer
Gestão da educação, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It has helped me gather data from hundreds of people at a time and made it easy. No more hassle trying to get their info. Also, i can gather consistent data too. I love google forms.

Vantagens: I love that Google Forms allows me to set up a list of questions that can be sent to people when i need to gather complete and necessary information. Instead of having to hassle with a million emails, texts, and phone calls, i can create one form and just message the group a link. Once they click they just answer the questions and automatically their responses get dropped right into a spreadsheet along with a timestamp of when they submitted it. I get notified if i want of responses and even some analytics on the data gathered.

Desvantagens: When dropping responses into a spreadsheet, Google forms by default adds a new record to the next line it remembers dropping the last record into. The only thing i don't like about this is that i will use the same form link each month and sometimes for old months delete the data just to clean it out. Well this leaves a bunch of blank rows because the form will keep adding records to the row it last left off on. Not a big deal. I could always just reassign the form to another clean sheet each month and i think that would work just fine too. Or copy the form and do the same thing. I also wish that you could change the order of your column data that is attached to the form. It feels like you need to give thought to your form question order so that the spreadsheet columns are in the logical order you were thinking. Again not too big a deal cause you can easily reorder and then create a fresh sheet associated with a form. But if you've been using a form/sheet combo for a while it'd be nice to not be stuck with the column order you started out with. Maybe others have a solution for this and i just haven't figured it out yet. Also, I wish that you could attach a form to start collecting data to an already existing spreadsheet you already have columns and data for. Again, there are workarounds for this, but it'd be nice to just maybe have a form created based on the column titles from an existing sheet. None of these things is a problem though, just features maybe Google could add.

Quick and Easy for Internal Communications

Avaliado em 31/08/2018
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
Instituições religiosas, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Google Forms is a quick and easy way to collect and share information internally. It's user-friendly and even those in our organization who aren't particularly tech-savvy can figure it out quickly. Its limitations from a branding standpoint mean we'd only ever use it for internal purposes, but its upsides outweighs the downsides for our use case.

Vantagens: Since our organization uses Google G Suite, Google Forms is a no-brainer for internal communications use. As a small higher educational institution (a theological seminary), we have multiple instances in which we use Google Forms: for example, for organizing community events; getting feedback from faculty, students, and staff; submitting daily announcements and so on. The results are easily shared with all the stakeholders who need to see them, and just about anyone in the organization can create a Google Form in five minutes.

Desvantagens: Perhaps the biggest downside is the inability to customize the look and feel of the form. While you can embed the form in a webpage, most of our staff members don't know how to do that (nor do they have the access to do so, even if they did!). This means that in the vast majority of cases, the forms don't look branded to our organization. That's why I specified that it's great for quick and easy internal communications uses. We would not use this for external communications, nor would we use it for high-level institutional communications, because those need to look more professional. For when we do use it, however, it works great.

Start here but don't stay here.

Avaliado em 31/03/2019
Liam S.
Innovation Designer
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Google Forms can be a great solution depending on how you're looking to use it. We've used it for feedback surveys, event registrations, simple polls and more. The integrations to Google Drive, Sheets, etc. are great and really make it a compelling first stop if you need to get into the survey world.

Vantagens: Google Forms is a light form building software that's just right if you're getting started and don't have anything too serious to do. We are able to use it effectively as part of our organization's G Suite, but honestly find Typeform to be the more comprehensive solution for surveys and user-friendly data collection. To Google's credit, they have improved Forms since it first launched with more robust analytics options and ways to view the data you've collected. And it is a huge plus that it integrates so smoothly into our G Suite. You can easily see the data on the back end automatically saved to your Google Drive. Depending on what you're looking to do, this is a great place to start. But if you need to pursue more complex form building, don't plan to stay here forever.

Desvantagens: There are only a handful of starting templates and customizations to make your form look different from any other Google Form out there. That has been a frustration for us, though it can be overcome by using custom designed images as headers and customizing background colors, etc. If your Form is going wrong, it may be that you didn't design it well, so you should always test the survey before sending it out. Make sure your required questions, answer options, and question types are in order and not conflicting otherwise you'll only create frustrations and headaches for your survey takers. I would say Google Forms doesn't have a ton of cons but that doesn't mean every form you build will be perfect right off the bat. But before you blame the software, check on how you're using it.

Excellent for surveys, forms, and integration withing Google Sheets

Avaliado em 25/07/2018
Faculty Librarian: Cataloger of Music and Dance
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Benefits include survey creation (which is really easy), answer management, and automatic graphs and charts based on the data I receive.

Vantagens: Surveys are easy to make: Google saves you time by making the survey easy to make. From dragging and dropping questions to assisting with creating question and answer formats, it is a simple software to use. Lots of features: Google offers lots of features for creating a beautiful and useful survey. You can change the layout and design, which makes the survey look professional. There are lots of options for types of questions to ask (multiple choice bubbles, multiple choice check boxes (plus an "other" short answer field), long answer fields, short answer fields, etc.). Survey data is pushed out into a Google Sheets spreadsheet: Like other Google software, the integration into Google Drive is very important to me, and Google Forms is no different. It pushes your data into a Google Sheets spreadsheet with timestamps when you receive answers to questions. I have set this up in the past to combine multiple spreadsheets to combine information from a survey I have created into another spreadsheet. Lots of cool features if you know your way around Google Sheets as well, but this is really only for advanced users. Notifications: You can set up auto email notifications when you get survey responses. Only do this if you've thought through how many emails you want to receive a day (or have them automatically go into a different folder in your inbox).

Desvantagens: At the time that I used this software the most, there was no way to integrate pictures into the survey itself. BUT, I understand this has changed since then, so this makes this software basically perfect in my books for my uses.

Best free data collection tool by a long shot

Avaliado em 04/09/2019
Ho'omana nathan H.
Lab Assistant
Pesquisa, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I started out using Google Forms for data collection in online research because it was free and easy to use, and it served me well for awhile. However, there are limitations on the types of data you can put on the form and collect which make it less useful for some of my projects, and the data view isn't always powerful enough to look at the data in a way that's useful. However, as a free solution, and for simple data collection, it's great.

Vantagens: First and foremost, it's free, and it's surprisingly comparable to MUCH more expensive solutions. Google Forms is an outstanding way to easily collect (relatively) simple information and see it in a manageable format (more on that later). Google Forms are pretty customizable, there's an impressive array of options, and it's always developing, which is something Google is almost always good for.

Desvantagens: Google Forms is definitely a good solution for the cost (free), and for smaller projects where you don't need to collect detailed information. We've used it in the classroom for peer feedback, for collecting applications, and for some smaller data collection. However, the way that data is shown really isn't usable for bigger projects where you need a lot of detail about your data, although it is nice that Forms can put the data into Google Sheets as well.

One of the best kept secrets of Google's platform

Avaliado em 08/04/2019
Kat P.
Finance Associate
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: As mentioned above, I have witnessed many organizations use Google Forms for various reasons. Examples of this include:
- Small non-profit used Google Forms to take and track food orders for a BBQ fundraiser event
- College researchers used Google Forms to survey participants in a research study
- Large non-profit used Google Forms to track convening attendees
- Small non-profit used Google Forms to track volunteer sign-up, interests and availability
- Small grantmaker used Google Forms to create grant application for prospective grantees
Overall, all of the above were happy with their decision to use Google Forms.

Vantagens: One of Google Forms biggest advantages is how easy it is to set up. Any Google user is literally only a few click away from setting up and sending forms that gather contact information, RSVPs, event registrations and more. Forms can be customized and expanded to take on a variety of functions. A few examples I've witnessed include small businesses setting up order forms, small grantmakers creating grants application systems, volunteer organizations using Forms to better track volunteer interests/availability/etc. and researchers using Forms to gather information. Because it is part of Google, there is no need for additional sign up/set up, like with Survey Monkey. And, best of all, it's free to everyone!

Desvantagens: If you're gathering a lot of information, the form can begin to get a bit cumbersome. To combat this, you have the option to create different sections or pages so it doesn't appear as one incredibly long form. In my opinion, it is also not as visually appealing as other survey and forms programs. You do have options, however, to change the color of the form, add graphics, etc. These minor critiques aside, there are not many cons about the program. Overall, it is functional, flexible, and no cost.

Information Gathering with Elegance

Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Alan L.
Graduate Student
Educação superior, 10.001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: My experience with Google Forms has been completely positive and benefitted all of my needs. The best part about the app is it’s ease of use and elegant layout. These characteristics alone are enough to satisfy a wide audience.

Vantagens: Google Forms provides every feature you need to quickly build a survey, questionnaire, RSVP, etc. within minutes. The built-in templates are a great way to start and the app provides plenty of flexibility to suit a variety of needs. The software provides multiple analytical tools but data can be easily downloaded and imported into any spreadsheet workbook program such as Excel.

Desvantagens: The built-in response analytics could be improved to allow within-browser analysis. For example, individual responses can only be reviewed individually or as a summary. There are a limited number of fonts and the layout of response fields cannot be modified. This, however, can help those of us who have a hard time deciding from a plethora of options.

Let Forms simplify your information gathering

Avaliado em 13/02/2019
Director of Technology
Ensino fundamental e médio, 501-1.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Google Forms is revolutionizing the way we collect data in a K12 environment. We are moving as many of our paper forms into Google Forms as possible because of the time savings and ease of use, not to mention printer savings. If you are a Google User, there's not many reasons I can think of to use other companies when it comes to surveying. Google Forms is a nice fit for most jobs.

Vantagens: Easy to setup. If you want to give quizzes, now has a quiz mode that can assign points to each question automatically and provide an answer key (for non-essay questions). Can embed into a webpage or email the link directly and allow people to fill out the form from the body of the email. Multiple ways to customize the theme and get the form looking the way you want. With 3rd party add-ons like Autocrat, you can generate very nice documents and email them automatically upon form submission. Embed photos and video right into the form. Create multiple section forms.

Desvantagens: Question types are limited--would like to see a few more choices and the ability to create drag and drop questions with multiple answers. The graphs and charts in the responses aren't always the easiest to work with. They used to have a feature in the Google Sheet attached to each Form that would automatically generate a webpage with graphs and charts, but no longer. We miss that feature.

Easiest web form system for any site owner!

Avaliado em 09/03/2019
Paul A.
Small Business Consulting
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Web forms can be more powerful tools than a simple contact form. As a web developer, I use Google Forms to accept membership registrations, volunteer sign-ups, requests for various services, requests for technical support, and more. Since I also setup G Suits for nearly every website I develop, support for Google Forms is already available and integrated with Google Sheets. Everyone in the organization can access the data submitted through Google Forms and work with that data as necessary to complete their related tasks. And creating and embedding new Google Forms is so easy that everyone soon chooses to use them in their own individual posts to collect information from site viewers.

Vantagens: Google Forms are easy to create and embed into any website without having to install any third party plugin or write any code. Simply choose your field types and options, copy the embed code, and paste it into any HTML web page or content management system (CMS) like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, SquareSpace, PageCloud, Blogger or any hosting site's builder. All entries are automatically recorded in a Google Sheets document for easy access and you can easily add columns to track responses/statuses or enter notes on each entry. Collaboration capabilities in Google Sheets (G Suites) also make it easy for teams to work with form data simultaneously.

Desvantagens: The lack of multiple column formats is the only con I can think of. It would be nice to layout form fields in multiple columns on pages designed to be viewed in a landscape orientation, or to avoid a lengthy scroll to fill out a longer form when necessary. Perhaps formats that are more adaptable to various screen sizes would be better, especially if you do not prefer to add pagination to your forms.

Google Forms for Education

Avaliado em 01/05/2019
James C.
Deputy Principal and Grade 6 Teacher
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall, Google Forms provide an easy, user-friendly data collection tool. Our pupils find it easy to use when working in their Data-handling sections of Mathematics and Social Sciences. My least favourite thing to do as a teacher is marking and the selfmarking feature of Google Forms saves me enormous amounts of time.

Vantagens: I use Google Forms mainly to set up class quizzes and surveys. A form can be created quickly with many options for responses such as paragraph, multiple choice, checkboxes, drop-down menus, scales and more. I love the option to make a quiz that self marks responses for you. The integration with Google Classroom to import the results of a quiz is a bonus. Our sports department uses Google Forms to send out match notification and receive responses of student availability. The summary of responses is great to get a good overview of surveys. I find the way that the data can be linked to a Google Sheet very helpful.

Desvantagens: As we share devices in a school. Often our pupils will open the Google Form link and will not see that the device is signed in under another pupil's name. Their response is then recorded under another pupil's login and cannot be imported into Google Classroom. I would love this product to have an auto reminder for those who haven't completed the Form.

Need online forms? Search no other than Google Forms!

Avaliado em 23/02/2019
Behzod A.
Lecturer
Gestão da educação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I switched my in-class quizzes from paper format to Google Forms and never regret it. During the class I just give my students shortened link to the form and students log in using either their laptops or cell phones. After the class I can easily view quiz results by exporting the results to Google Sheets. It makes grading so much easier, especially if you are coming from paper quizzes.

Vantagens: Here are the features that I like most: 1) Completely free. No ads, no paid extra features.
2) Automatic survey expiration time and date. You can also manually stop receiving new submissions.
3) You can require authorization or anyone with the survey link can fill out.
4) You can export survey results to Google Sheet with one click. You can also download the results in CSV file, that can be opened using MS Excel.
5) Ideal solution for paper waste reduction.
6) There is online support and discussion forums. Lots of places where you can seek for extra help: stackexchange or Google Groups.
7) All created forms are reusable. If you want to use the same form, than there is no need to create one. Either (i) copy/paste form in your Google Drive or (ii) You can delete all submissions with one click and then use the form again.
8) Your created forms can be viewed on mobile, tablets, desktops. Google will optimize forms depending your using device.
9) I've seen a lot of professional and reputable companies using Google Forms.

Desvantagens: Google forms is already easy to use. But if you want to make more complex forms with different options, then it may require some research and practice. Help topics should provide enough information.

Forms or surveys - all you need is a Google Form webware!

Avaliado em 16/06/2019
Ananth G.
Professor in Computer Science
Gestão da educação, 501-1.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We in the beginning used SurveyMonkey but we found that the experience with Google Forms is much better. In fact, saving data and integrating your Google drive is also seamless. Google knows how to make use of its softwares at its best.

Vantagens: I think most of us have a Gmail or a Google account. One of the advantages of using Google Forms is - it just takes the authentication through our logged in gmail/google account. Its just as simple as that. Also forming surveys or forms from the webware is simple use of and knowing basic Internet skills. All of the data is saved. In fact we can do some basic analytics out of our answers. Hit your investors or collaborators with a Google Forms created form - get data out of them.

Desvantagens: One of the light disadvantage of using Google Form is, it requires a working internet connection. No offline work is possible with this webware. Also sometimes we feel that the Forms options to customize is less and it could not be possible to create complicated or sophisticated forms out of it.

Google Forms fits me best

Avaliado em 26/02/2019
Thomas C.
Small Business Owner
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Organization and time management are a breeze with Google Forms!

Vantagens: I own a small business and have 3 kids. Carpools and school events keep me busy enough. Then add on all the requirements of running a business. Feedback is essential to be a good dad and business owner. Google Forms is a parent and business owner's best friend. This week alone I have soccer, basketball, volleyball, choir and carpool responsibilities with the kids. With Google Forms I was able to solicit feedback from soccer parents as we collect money for a team gift. I used Forms to figure out how many rooms we would need for my son's away basketball tournament. I used Forms to collect money for robes for my daughter's choir. It's super easy to get feedback with forms. It's great for surveys but it's even better for organizing and collecting feedback on essential logistical items. I get most of my feedback from my business using forms as well. Every invoice I hand out or email I send has a link to a survey about my product. I have learned more about my business from the feedback received than any other vehicle. I get real-time feedback that helps me target my audience better and make tweeks to services. Seriously, it's that easy. Forms is my most valuable helper every day.

Desvantagens: Nothing at all. Forms is all encompassing. I use it for everything!

Simple platform to create surveys, registration forms, and more!

Avaliado em 06/02/2019
Melodee T.
Program Associate
Filantropia, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We run a number of programs which require us to obtain feedback from stakeholders, whether it be event sign up, feedback for coming strategic initiatives, basic surveys on knowledge and attitudes, etc. This has been a great collection tool and collaborative space for team members to offer or make suggested edits and also view responses in real-time without waiting for a status report.

Vantagens: + I like that the software is completely free and has many of the features other platforms have
+ The ability to change the format/look of the forms, which is useful when doing a poll versus a survey versus an event registration
+ I appreciate the integration with Google Sheets to auto populate responses
+ In the new format, I like the ability to view individual responses as a page
+ Real-time collaboration

Desvantagens: - I'm still learning the new google forms which has been a change after using the old format for so long, but the look is definitely better
- I'd like to see more logic or if, then options for surveys. I often want to add questions such as "If yes, then" but don't want the respondent to see those if they aren't applicable
- A variety of templates to use based on the type of feedback is being collected, it's good enough given the platform is free. But more variety would be great.

Google Forms for Technical Supports

Avaliado em 18/11/2019
Cristine T.
Web Developer
Gestão da educação, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I actually like the fact that it is powered by a cloud storage, Google Cloud, making it accessible to everyone. Also, it allows us to make sure that only students, faculty and employees with a designated university Gmail can use the form, by signing in to their university Gmail prior to making a request. Very secured!

Vantagens: Google Forms is a versatile application that enable users to create a form, questionnaire or data gathering sheets that can contain various formats. While specifically working project-based, as a web developer in charge of the university's Policy Center, I also work full time as a member of the IT support team. We are the ones whom students, employees and professors call for help whenever there is a technical problem in classrooms, offices and the auditorium. Google forms was our way of receiving official and recorded requests from them. There is a link accessible to everyone in school and they are directed to our Google Form, where they could specify the issue, the help they need and their current location inside the campus. Once a request is received from a submitted Google form, our head IT assigns it to the nearest IT office located where the assistance is needed.

Desvantagens: I like everything that Google forms has to offer because it really is helpful in any nature of company or business. It is a perfect aid for workspaces, and so it's simply amazing!

Google Forms are a simple option but maybe lack features

Avaliado em 03/11/2019
Adam H.
Software, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall Google Forms is great for simple information gathering and processing when integrated with Google Sheets.

Vantagens: Google forms are super easy to use, they're free and the allow you to collect data in a quick, easy and attractive way. If you need to collect some data from your partners or clients, Google forms is a good option.

Desvantagens: Google forms lacks quite a bit in functionality compared to the likes of WooForms or SurveyMonkey - however to be fair, they are focussing on doing the simple jobs really well, and on that they do great.

Easy to integrate & implement with almost every feature for creating surveys and quizes

Avaliado em 08/04/2019
Rahul A.
Back End Developer & Programmer
Serviços de informação, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: My overall experience is excellent as this tool has become an essential component of my running projects. The collection of data has become so easy and time saving.

Vantagens: I am running a website of my Educational Institute where I have implemented Google Forms for creating weekly quizzes and site surveys for students and visitors. I must say that the interface of creating forms is so easy with almost every feature you require, either it's multiple type question or single selection, almost every selection is available. No codes, no thinking too much, just prepare the forms and integrate with your project. The best parts of Google forms are it's flexibility, easy customisation and very user friendly interface. In customisation you can easily convert your collected data into graph sheets for analysing purpose and make use of it to increase productivity. I have even built my custom form tool before but after using Google forms has simply decrease the development time with more than expected outcome. Obviously! It's the best tool so far for Online form creation.

Desvantagens: As of now what requirements I have for my running projects are all getting fulfilled by this tool and I am not facing any kind of issue in it but I must say that developers should provide some options to customise forms look and feel as most of the forms are so simple. Otherwise there is always a plus point if you are a developer and know web designing to customise the forms using your own innovation. Rest every is handled by Google Forms.

Easy Survey Program to Use

Avaliado em 15/07/2019
Aubree S.
Staff Auditor
Seguros, 501-1.000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Google Forms is a great product that allows me to be able to send out surveys from anywhere being signed into my Google Drive account. You can export them into a Google spreadsheet and analyze the data from just about anywhere since they are saved out on the Google Drive which you can access from anywhere with internet.

Vantagens: I love the way you can export the results into a Google spreadsheet to be able to easily analyze the results. There is also a timestamp with these results which make timeliness and deadlines easier to make sure they met the requirements. You can export them into a Google spreadsheet and analyze the data from just about anywhere since they are saved out on the Google Drive which you can access from anywhere with internet.

Desvantagens: I dislike the ability to create your own format for the surveys. There is a wide variety of question format options such as short answer, paragraph, multiple choice, drop down or check boxes but you can only choose the pre-formatted options which is great when you are wanting something simple. I am also unsure if you can receive answers anonymously with Google Forms. This is a downfall when you are wanting to get anonymous answers from coworkers or individuals.