15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Tuition Express

Sobre Tuition Express

Padrão do setor de assistência infantil para processamento de pagamentos seguro, pontual e integrado.

Saiba mais sobre o Tuition Express

Vantagens:

Tuition Express is a great product to use and integrate into the Procare management system.

Desvantagens:

They do a lot of updates that sometimes interrupt service but they do them at off hours.

Notas do Tuition Express

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Tuition Express tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 171 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Tuition Express antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (171)

Marlene
Marlene
Administrator, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fast and easy way to collect and track payments.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This program has helped us collect weekly fees much easier, and it has cut down the late payments we were plagued with. Many families appreciate the ease of use and email receipts.

Vantagens:

We like how simple it is to set up , track and collect payment from parents. Clients can use a credit card by swiping it at the front desk, or can pay online with credit card or directly from their checking or savings account. It provides a print-out for on-sit users and sends an email to online users. An automatic withdrawal can easily be programed for client who provide account information that is not stored onsite.

Desvantagens:

Some people are reluctant to use automatic withdrawals from their accounts. It does charge clients a small fee for credit card use, but any system does that.

Leona
Admin, EUA

Great software

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The benefits we’ve realized by using TE is that we get emails to see when payments are made before they even post to the account. This allows us to better budget when payments are coming in.

Vantagens:

The best thing I like most about TE is the convenience of processing tuition payments along with electronic deposits of online payments.

Desvantagens:

The least thing I enjoy is the extra processing fees charged regardless of the amount of business you process.

Tsvetelina
Administrative assistance, EUA
Contabilidade, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Good application

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall it is a good app. I use it to monitor my child daily in the daycare. I would recomment it.

Vantagens:

Application is easy to use. Good functionality. Good communication.

Desvantagens:

Slow payment process. Needs to improve customer support

crystal
Area Director, EUA

Tuition Express Payment Processing

1,0 ano passado

Comentários: I do not recommend this product for payment processing. I use tuition express because it was supposed to make my life easier. It indeed has not.

Vantagens:

I don't like it at all. I'm constantly having to auto import payments and refunding late fees because payments aren't posting to the accounts

Desvantagens:

There is nothing easy about tuition express. It is not user friendly.

ano passado

We are sorry to hear you did not receive the level of service you expected with Procare. We are committed to our Customers and investing in our Customer Operations organization so we can provide best in class service. If at any point you need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out at 800-964-1729 and we are happy to assist in any way we can.

Michelle
CEO, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to Implement, Great for Daycares!

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Ease of use and integration into the ProCare Solutions software.

Desvantagens:

I wish Tuition Express offered small business loans/lines of credit based on the volume of sales handled through their software.

ano passado

Thank you, Michelle for taking the time to write a review. I have passed your product feature request over to our product team.

Marissa
4th Grade Teacher, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Made my job easier

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall, the benefits definitely outweigh the con. Since we had more than half our parents enrolled in automatic withdraws through TuitionExpress, it greatly decrease the beginning of the month rush of parents paying their bills.

Vantagens:

As a former childcare director, I love that Tuition Express can be set up to automatically withdraw from a parent's account. In the day and age of convenience, it's nice for parents to have one less payment to have to remember to pay. The best part: their bill gets paid! I also like that I have the option of parents paying in person if they prefer. Being able to swipe their card using the card reader is handy and saves me time so I don't have to manually type in card numbers.

Desvantagens:

We did have the system glitch on the office manager one time. She was trying to charge a customized amount rather than the whole balance and the customer ended up getting charge for the full balance due to this glitch-the screen went black for half a second. (It's hard to say if that was the internet or the software however) Unfortunately, there isn't a way to add the balance back onto the account so our company owner could only reimburse the customer via a check.

Jody
Jody
Business Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Tuition Express works wonders!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: My experience has been great, so far!

Vantagens:

I like the fact that you can do multiple billing cycles and that you can go in and make changes to a payment as long as it has not posted yet.

Desvantagens:

The fact that you can only take up to $3,000 at one time for families. I sometimes have to do 2 transactions for families that have more than one child for a 5 week month due to it exceeding the $3,000 limit.

há 6 anos

Jody - We're so glad to hear that Tuition Express works wonders for your center and that you enjoy the flexibility of multiple billing cycles. It's true there are limits to the amount you can draft in a single transaction for one family as a protection to both the parents and the center. The good news is parents can pay any amount they choose when they initiate the payment themselves either online or at a check-in computer.

Dr Tiffany
Executive Director - Head of School, EUA

Our rep Needs a Raise!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Tech Support was awesome. Great personality. Made my call enjoyable. If our rep ever ceases to work for you, I'd hire him.

Vantagens:

It helps me to run multiple businesses and locations.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the Cloud doesn't connect. Also, when I am at multiple locations, I have to hope I remembered to log out at my last location or I am stuck.

Nicole
OWNER, EUA

WorldKids Survey

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Great experience and support in all ways. Thanks!

Vantagens:

Easy to use and very effective. Great customer care.

Desvantagens:

Nothing I can think about. Once you get to know how to use it it is pretty straight forward.

Alexis
Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Tuition Express Flawless

5,0 há 7 meses

Vantagens:

I like how easy it is to make a payment. I log in and navigate to the payment screen. Many different forms of payment are accepted and I can pay in advance. I also like that I can see my balance/credit. It’s also very easy to get an invoice. I don’t have to ask the daycare or call customer service. It’s available in real time on the website. This is very necessary and helpful for me because I have a DCA account and need to provide invoices for expenses.

Desvantagens:

Tuition Express functions exactly as it needs to without issue, so I haven’t experienced any cons this far.

Christy
Administrator, EUA
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Happy Customer

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This is a good addition to existing Software.

Vantagens:

The frequently used features are easy to use. The software provides excellent nonfictions to the customers and the client. Also has several reports that are easy to access and review.

Desvantagens:

The refund process and the documentation process for denials is too difficult to perform without technical support.

Chelsea

Love Tuition Express

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Amazing. Invoicing is easy. Payments go into my account within 2 days.

Vantagens:

I liked that payments will go directly into my account within a couple days. Parents can pay directly through the app

Desvantagens:

At this time I do not have anything I didn't like. Tuition express has met my expectations and more.

Diana
Center Director, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

So Easy to Use

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Working with Tuition Express has been great. Our rep has been great to work with and is easily accessible the few times that I've had questions!

Vantagens:

Our childcare centers have been using Procare/MyProcare for the past two months. Originally, our plan was to start with my center and slowly roll it out to our other 3 childcare centers, one each month. After the first week of my program having parents pay online using MyProcare, I had our IT Dept open it up to the other 3 centers to immediately start using. It was SO easy!! The parents love the ease and convenience of paying their tuition online, and I (and the other 3 directors) love how quickly we are now able to complete the billing aspect of our job & be with the children our programs service. Most of us used to spend several hours each week completing weekly billing, but with MyProcare & Tuition Express, we can complete this task in 15 minutes or less!!

Desvantagens:

Nothing! Sure, the initial setup--entering families and carrying their balances from our old spreadsheets--was a little time-consuming, but once that initial task was complete, it's been easy going.

Cara
Instituições religiosas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy way to make and receive payments!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Tuition Express is an easy to use software that enhances our business and keeps our customers happy. We find that time is saved in paperwork and filing by using Tuition Express.

Vantagens:

Tuition Express works seamlessly with Procare. Easily tracks and records payments. Allows customers to pay with a recurring credit or bank account. Also allows our customers to make one time payments via credit card or bank account.

Desvantagens:

We are pleased with all the features of Tuition Express.

Shannon
director, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Makes my job SO much easier!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Tuition express is definitely an asset for my center. The ease of access makes it possible for everyone to understand and use the program.

Vantagens:

I love the fact that everything I need from parents and employees is all in one place. Also, when I need assistance, technical assistance is always available to help in a friendly manner.

Desvantagens:

When learning the system, there were just too many options in the menus. It took me a while to find my way through it all.

Loretta
Owner/Director, EUA
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Tuition Express is easy and the staff is always ready to help.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I love that my parents are happy that they can auto pay or choose to pay from home using tuition express. Tuition express has made my life easier.

Vantagens:

I like Tuition Express because it is designed for anyone to use. It is fast to learn and the staff are more than willing to help make the transition easy. My parents love that they can also use tuition express as well.

Desvantagens:

I do not have anything that I do not like bout tuition express.

Bobbie

Easy way to collect Tuition

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It has been super helpful to collect tuition payments from parents.

Vantagens:

I love how it works seamlessly with Procare. Typing in the information and updating card information is very simple, quick, and easy. Parents are able to pay via one time payment or through recurring payments.

Desvantagens:

It can be tricky to know which icon is for what purpose. But honestly, this could be human error on my part.

Julie
Director of Ext. Services, EUA
Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários

A Must

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I love ProCare and Tuition Express!

Vantagens:

I like the fact that I do not have to handle money payments anymore and parents are able to submit their payments online.

Desvantagens:

Recently, it has been having system errors. The parents are not able to submit payments if the system is down.

Windy

Procare

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Customer service is the best, they are always nice & patient and will help you work through any problems

Vantagens:

Super easy to use, the reports are nice, fingerprint check in is great at keeping track of who sign in & out the children.

Desvantagens:

attendance & absences do not share info so when printing attendance reports it doesn't reflect absent days.

Lenka
Assistant Director, EUA

Easy tuition processing

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It is well worth the savings in time it would take counting checks and cash, making bank deposits etc

Vantagens:

I like how easy and convenient Tuition express is. It is almost effortless to collect tuition electronically.

Desvantagens:

Some credit card processing fees are really high. Some are upwards of 10%. Most are between 2-5%. Wish there was. Way to know what the fee is before running a card.

há 4 anos

Hi Lenka, thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that Tuition Express has made collecting child care payments almost effortless. The Procare Payments team would be happy to do a rate review with you to go through acceptance strategies that can help reduce processing fees. Someone from our team will be in touch. Thank you!

Amanda

Great Value!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Tuitions are paid on the 1st of the month with no exceptions so we know how much income is coming in without fail.

Vantagens:

The information is inputted into the system automatically and the money's due are withdrawn immediately.

Desvantagens:

It is very user friendly. Very forgiving!

Allison
Financial Director, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 11–50 funcionários

Reconciliation Help

Vantagens:

Rep has done a great job walking me through the process of doing bank reconciliations. Anytime I have a question, I know that he will answer my questions.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the process is not an easy process to go through.

Rhonda
Business Manager, EUA

Tuition Express Review

Vantagens:

Tuition Express is so simple to use. We encourage ALL of our parents to sign up for the automatic debit for tuition.

Desvantagens:

Nothing at all! I don't like the fees, but they have to fees to stay in business.

Nora
Assistant Director, EUA

Love Procare!!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Just started using it and it’s very convenient.

Vantagens:

It’s easy to learn and use. There are so many different reports to run and the parents love it, too

Desvantagens:

There really isn’t one thing I don’t like about it.

Shawn
Accounting Specialist, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Awesome customer service! Rep went above and beyond...Taught us other features available, not just help fix the issue we needed help with.

Vantagens:

That Tuition Express automated payments are automatically reflected in ledger.

Desvantagens:

Can be a little hard to know what to do when first using the software and wish the "key" are allowed more characters to full Last, First could be entered.