15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Groove

Mais de 50 mil SDRs, AEs e CSMs usam o Groove em algumas das empresas de crescimento mais rápido do mundo, inclusive Google, Uber e Tipalti.

Saiba mais sobre o Groove

Vantagens:

Being able to send to salesforce is a plus. Solid value for the price point.

Desvantagens:

This could very likely be an admin problem though not groove.

Notas do Groove

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Groove tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 146 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Groove antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (146)

Danny
Danny
Account Executive - Emerging Markets, EUA
Software, 201–500 funcionários

Do More With Less

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Significantly less manual work to manage a large pipeline of leads and opportunities. My team can focus on getting people on the phone and turning a No into a Yes while Groove takes care of all the pipeline management and messaging in the background. The integration into SalesForce and Gmail is also incredible too and we really leverage the tools like the message and link tracking to have the best timing on when we call customers. It's a great feeling to get the customer on the phone at the perfect time because we were able to see when they were engaging with our messages.

Vantagens:

With Groove, leads are automatically put into the correct lines of custom messaging that makes guiding a customer through the buyer's journey easy. Before integrating the tool, my team had an extremely difficult time juggling 150+ leads/month coming from various industries and requiring custom lines of messaging. It seemed we were always playing catch-up and never playing from ahead. Now our team can cover significantly more ground and make more sales because Groove has finally automated manual work that should have been gone years ago.

Desvantagens:

I run into formatting issues with my templates that can cause major headaches. I'll spend 15 minutes touching up a flow after reviewing the analytics tab. Often times towards the end, I'll adjust one thing, like italisize a sentence, and some crazy formatting bug will ruin the whole thing and change all the spacing and formatting. And it won't let me undo it. It's difficult to describe, but basically, your formatting occasionally goes haywire all the sudden and 1 little adjustment screws up the whole thing. So then I do all the edits over from scratch...

Regina
Configuration Specialist, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great Software, Salesforce Integration, Lead Engagement

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have had a great overall experience with Groove! Their customer service is impeccable and my user base enjoys the program.

Vantagens:

I like that Groove provides an optional dialer with their license package. It provides a dialer within Salesforce so that calls, texts, and emails are all integrated into Salesforce. This makes prospect management a lot easier for my user base and grants transparency for management to see the activities of their reps.

Desvantagens:

Implementation was a hurdle, but it was less Groove and more my user base and general growing pains when implementing a new program to a big user base.

Ben
Sales Manager, Reino Unido
Emprego e contratação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Let down by small points

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's overall a good software that integrates well with SFDC and gmail but is let down by small, but incredibly frustrating things. It is slow, it is very easy to delete your work and the most unforgivable thing it has just done to me is sent a flow out with the text in different sizes; I'd typed the email up within Groove itself, it's not like I'd copied and pasted in, it's embarrassing and not what you want a sales email to look like. The tracking features, and the fact it gives insight into all email reads is great, just let down by everything else. Spend some money and sorting out the pain points and then you have a good software but right now it's not finished.

Vantagens:

Email tracking and integration with SFDC.

Desvantagens:

Changes font sizes, generally slow and crashes.

Tess
Business Operations, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Getting Groovy with Groove

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall it works well for our sales and customer experience teams but the ongoing maintenance and setup were tough.

Vantagens:

Groove is native to Salesforce and we love this aspect. It allows us to update information directly from Salesforce. Their Support team is great and our CSM is very responsive at answering questions. The Flows are also very practical so that makes day to day outreach easier.

Desvantagens:

The implementation process was complicated and there were a lot of unknowns during setup. Groove has been pretty receptive to product feedback but they are still pretty early on in their building so you need to be ok with them not being able to do things.

Angelica
University Intern, Equador
Indústria farmacêutica, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Unlock Efficiency and Coordination with Groove Software

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: I used Groove as an intern in the pharmaceutical product development and research department to manage the team's activities, and I found it to be a very useful tool. We were able to efficiently cooperate on a variety of projects because to the software's smooth communication capabilities. By setting up shared tasks, monitoring progress, and exchanging files within the software, we were able to optimize our operations. Due to Groove's seamless connectivity with other applications we utilized, including Microsoft Office and Google Drive, it was simple to access and work together on significant papers. Overall, Groove really increased our productivity and kept us organized throughout the course of our research and development activities.

Vantagens:

A wide range of capabilities provided by Groove simplify collaboration and increase output. Its user-friendly layout makes it simple for teams to interact efficiently by facilitating smooth communication, task management, and file sharing. Real-time communication is made possible by the software, which reduces the need for back-and-forth emails and speeds up decision-making. Easy file sharing and document collaboration are made possible by Groove's connection with widely used programs like Microsoft Office and Google Drive. Additionally, the program offers a unified platform for managing activities, allocating assignments, and monitoring progress on projects, improving overall effectiveness and accountability.

Desvantagens:

The learning curve of Groove is one of its drawbacks; it could need some initial time investment to become accustomed to its functions. Additionally, for small teams or individual users on a tight budget, the software's pricing options could be prohibitive. Despite Groove's extensive project management functionality, some complex customization possibilities could be missing compared to more specialist project management solutions. Additionally, some customers might think Groove's reporting and analytics features are lacking in comparison to those of specialized analytics platforms.

Senior Admissions Counselor, EUA

Groove offers many functionalities

Vantagens:

Groove allows my entire organization to log and track emails coming in and out. Since most users do not have a full Salesforce licencse in our organization and rarely even login to the databse, Groove offers an inexpensive solution for those several hundred users to still engage our constituents right from their email accounts. It's easy to use and set up. It also offers a lot more functionality than my organization currently takes advantage of, like click-to-call straight from gmail, scheduling email flows (with just the right amount of human intervention), and a simple user-management.

Desvantagens:

Groove updates a lot (as Gmail and Salesforce update) so it is necessary to refresh your page several times a week. I don't personally see this as much of a hindrance but non tech-savvy users can sometimes get frustrated by this "inconvenience."

Chad
Chad
Vice President, Client Success, EUA
Internet, 51–200 funcionários

Great tool to align Customer Success and Sales

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It was a very positive experience with Groove and I would highly recommend the product as a communication tool.

Vantagens:

We love the auto-logging of emails to Salesforce.com. It's a very easy tool to set up and deploy. Due to its great integration with Gmail, we had a better understanding of the communication frequency we had with our clients. The email templates were also very beneficial.

Desvantagens:

I often found out that the Salesforce.com integration was broken for a user after the fact. It would be helpful to have sent alerts to the admins.

Macylyna
Macylyna
Chief communications Officer, Quênia

Groove

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Groove has made it possible for us to communicate in real time through fast mass sharing of emails.

Vantagens:

Groove is a tool that is being used across the entire institution. It has helped us in matters emailing. One of the things i like the most about it is that it saves on time when it comes to mass we mailing. By just a click of a button you can send emails to a large number of individuals. Groove has also help up in email scheduling. With it you area able to know the individuals who are most likely to reply your mails hence you reach to them first. With groove you are able to track the emails . It help you see who downloaded the mail and the location it was downloaded from.

Desvantagens:

The templates are hard to use especially for new user. Its mobility is limited given that it lacks a mobile app.

Senior Admissions Counselor, EUA

Jacob from Goshen College

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The two times we’ve had questions, we have gotten almost immediate responses from you all. Thanks so much!

Vantagens:

The email tracking feature is what our office uses the most. I and a colleague helped the rest of our office set up their meetings calendars, which really excited everyone! Obviously, the auto-logging feature with Salesforce cuts a lot of time for us and is the main reason we started partnering with Groove in the first place...

Desvantagens:

I know Groove has many more cool capabilities but I just haven’t had the time to explore them further. I am curious to know how Groove can continue to complement us when we change over to the Lightning Experience?

Jessica
Jessica
Admissions Counselor, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Consolidate team email in one spot

Vantagens:

I love Groove and have enjoyed using it for the past year and a half! Everything can be found in my team's folder and new templates can be uploaded easily.

Desvantagens:

It can be difficult to integrate new teammates into this software. However, we have had a mostly positive success rate.

Haley
Account Executive, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 10.000+ funcionários

Groove is Great!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Groove's features have positively impacted my client and prospect outreach and engagement through tracking, reporting, making certain outreach attempts easier, and more. My overall experience with the software so far has been very good.

Vantagens:

Groove's ability to link to other systems is very beneficial and saves a ton of time that would otherwise be spent duplicating and logging information. Groove has a lot of tools that are useful in my role and definitely improve my client engagement efforts. Email tracking through Groove has been a game-changer for my client and prospect outreach. Additionally, email templates can be loaded in, shared to other team members, and easily accessible right in Groove's email plug-in which has also significantly, positively impacted my outreach and engagement efforts.

Desvantagens:

It took a significant amount of time for my team and I to have Groove working properly and seamlessly with our other systems. There was some trial and error with manipulating Groove's settings to have all features functional and lots of communication internally to get to a point of proper functionality. I do think the benefits of the software outweigh the lengthy process to get everything working as it should but, it's something to note.

Nathan
Education Consultant, EUA
E-Learning, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Groove saves my team time, and wasn't hard to learn

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My experience with groove has been positive overall. Their sales team was not very pushy and they have been very proactive in ensuring our company adopts the program. Price point was 5/10.

Vantagens:

My whole experience from procurement to implementation has been straightforward. The features do what they are expected to and weren't hard for my team to pick up and learn on their own. We have done a few training webinars but I'm seeing adoption and am able to iterate and change based on the needs of my market.

Desvantagens:

I haven't used their dialer tool so I can't speak to this, but there is some inability to customize certain hard-coded metadata in their UI. For example, I am in the education space and we sell directly to schools. There are many George Washington Elementary Schools and when running certain reports I am unable to attach items to the account because I cannot sort by state or parent account in salesforce.

Steven
Supplier Success Manager, EUA
Bens de consumo, 51–200 funcionários

Groove is easy!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Very positive as it helps me with email tracking and good templates to work into follow-ups and conversation-starting.

Vantagens:

The most impactful features are: -e-mail tracking -creating flows and tracking flow activity -easy to use -seamless with salesforce

Desvantagens:

An aspect that can be improved is the navigation of automated emails. I found myself having a hard time figuring out how to stop a flow that has already started but the support team helped me navigate as the send was going out. It didn't stop all the emails but a good majority of them.

Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Helpful for Support Desk Management

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The best feature about Groove was the ability to snooze tickets.

Desvantagens:

Groove was problematic when certain threads weren't being imported, causing confusion and lack of productivity for our team.

Miranda
Account Manager, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Groove filled in the gaps where Sales Force lapsed

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Very positive. I have had at least 4 or 5 calls with Sage and he is always helpful and open to our feedback about how their features work with our dual sided market

Vantagens:

Groove helped our dual sided market place connect our data with our 2 different types of clients and allow us to use merge fields and email tracking. I dont know what I would do with out the live updates of our sales outreach.

Desvantagens:

CVC import is difficult to use. The Flow interface is not always intuitive. I also wish the sales force reports were dynamic with flows. For example if the the report changes, the flow recipients' should change with the update.

Aparelhos médicos, 2–10 funcionários

Time emails effectively

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are better able to see everyday email effectiveness and productivity across our team.

Vantagens:

Groove allows you to calendar emails and time delivery that works best for your recipient. No more sending emails at with improper timing because you and your recipient are in different time zones. Groove also allows you to see who is opening, clicking, and responding to your emails.

Desvantagens:

Groove does not allow you to see when an email has been forwarded. This can lead to inaccurate data for opens & clicks.

Internet, 51–200 funcionários

Great experience with Groove

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's been really good. i used to religiously BCC to salesforce and took a little bit of time to adopt Groove. Once I did, I saw how easy it was to go directly into opportunities/accounts and I'm a big fan!

Vantagens:

Groove makes it so easy and seamless to connect your Gmail to Salesforce. Given those are the two tools that I live in on a day-to-day basis, Groove is a huge value add!

Desvantagens:

The hovering over email addresses can be annoying at times if it takes awhile to update the record or if you accidentally hover over someone else's email address. However, it's probably a necessary evil in order to quickly add people to an account within an email thread.

Pesquisa de mercado, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Daily use

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Been a user for 3 years now and love it.

Vantagens:

Automatically links all my emails to Salesforce.com without any effort on my end---even to the contact level. The work flows are great to set up for planned ahead outreach. Amazing sales tool.

Desvantagens:

Not sure I can think of something at the moment!

Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

The Best Scheduling Function

Vantagens:

I love the access to templates and the ability to create my own layouts to draft emails to students. The scheduling function is extremely useful too and allows me to set up specific appointments with my students.

Desvantagens:

I wish there were more options to have saved on your favorites page. Sometimes I find that I have emails I have to go back and search for more often then less.

Rodolfo
Partnership Representative, Espanha
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Huge impact in productivity and automation

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Excellent! It helps to focus my efforts on more productive tasks and saves me time.

Vantagens:

I like many features but trackin your emails and helping to save templates for every different situation is really helpful. You can also access analytics in order to check what works and what doesn’t

Desvantagens:

I couldn’t sync the calls activity probably because it doesn’t connect automatically to NVM

Bancos, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great Product, Above and Beyond Support

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Groove is a great tool for a variety of different reasons. The calendar feature for "Schedule a meeting with me" is amazing alone. The ability to schedule outgoing emails is also clutch. Great experience with the tool and with support staff when looking for extended functionality and capabilities.

Vantagens:

Constantly being enhanced based on customer feedback.

Desvantagens:

occasional issues with getting logged out and having to sign back in

Zack
BDR, EUA
Software, 201–500 funcionários

Helps make sales easy

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Groove overall is a great tool for any sales team, it really helps to build out my day and has helped me in my follow-up.

Vantagens:

As someone who is newer to the sales world, Groove helps me tremendously in outreach to prospects. Having the ability to build my own flows, and having cadences that work for me that I believe are most effective have been huge.

Desvantagens:

What I like least, is not being able to attach files that way I want. It doesn't always look the best after leaving groove to gmail.

Avery
Business Development Representative, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great outreach management tool, especially for companies not using one

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, very glad I get to use Groove. Would have been immense help at my previous company

Vantagens:

Coming from a company that had no software like this at all, Groove is actually an extremely useful tool for keeping in touch with customers/prospects in a scheduled manner.

Desvantagens:

The tool has a couple small failures that do not allow user override such as an unsubscribe that does not allow sending, even after consent has been given. This could very likely be an admin problem though not groove.

Pablo
Sales Representative, Chile
Restaurantes, 11–50 funcionários

The Best Tool for Sales Team

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Use this tool every day to communicate with our customers, I think it helps us communicate much faster and effectively, it allows us to track emails, send mass communications and many more tools that I hope to discover

Vantagens:

allows me to communicate very quickly with clients and track my effectiveness

Desvantagens:

The flow can not be sent, there is no related contact

Internet, 11–50 funcionários

Groove Review

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Pretty good, very happy with everything!

Vantagens:

I love that you can sync salesforce, gmail, and other softwares with groove so all the information you need is readily available!

Desvantagens:

The scheduling system is off. The fact that you still cannot create meetings with buffers on the :00, :30 doesn't make any sense!