Filtrar por:

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre HeySpace

Software colaborativo que combina gestão de tarefas e recursos de comunicação. Atualize a comunicação da sua equipe para o próximo nível.

Saiba mais sobre o HeySpace

Exibindo 10 avaliações

Pawel K.
Pawel K.
Official Member of Forbes Communications Council, Polônia
Organização cívica e social, 11-50 funcionários

The best workplace ever

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: The tool has combined the efficiency of communication with the projects to which we can switch with a single click. Besides, HeySpace allows one to create multiple WorkSpaces that can be used to organize workflow management spaces for different groups of teams, customers, and partners.

Vantagens:

I love like HeySpace shows boards and tasks. We have trello + slack in one place.

I wait for the mobile app. It seems to be available in Autumn 2018

Krishna R.
CMO, Índia
Hardware, 2-10 funcionários

Best of two worlds Trello + Slack = Hey Space

4 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great way to put your team together and manage tasks, really loving this app. Hoping for more features coming soon.

Vantagens:

I had to use trello for task management and slack for team communication, but hey.space has solved it by getting communication and task management together. Instead of having to apps We have replaced them with hey.space. Messages can be changed to tasks which is a great thing.

Desvantagens:

Though they have a very good idea, they still need to polish the app, I am waiting to their desktop and mobile apps

ano passado

Thank you for your feedback! Mobile and desktop apps are already available.

Alex B.
Founder, Alemanha
Capital de risco e capital privado, 11-50 funcionários

It's Ok

3 ano passado

Comentários: It's been a useful tool, but given the new pricing we won't likely stay users.

Vantagens:

It's easy enough to use, functional, no frills, the trello boards and chat are nice to have together.

Desvantagens:

The pricing is expensive given the poorer UI and functionality.. For example Slack and Microsoft for teams are cheaper.

ano passado

Thank you for your review. We're working on improving our UI and adding some missing features.

Kamil K.
Business Developer, Polônia
Software, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

One tool for collaboration.

5 ano passado

Comentários: I love HeySpace, it is great tool for collaboration. There is all that needed - chat, board, calendar, timeline, video calls and guests (we added our clients to HeySpace).

Vantagens:

HeySpace has a lot of features that are easy to use and deploy. I like how HeySpace shows chat, board, calendar and timeline in one tool.

Desvantagens:

Maybe HeySpace could be a little faster.

Kate K.
Kate K.
Freelance Translator, Polônia
Tradução e localização, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing task management and collaboration software!

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's a convenient and easy-to-use tool with lots of useful features.

Vantagens:

First of all, it's completely free! I love that it's a combination of Slack and Trello. It has all my tasks in one place and I can easily communicate with my team and clients thanks to the feature of creating several workspaces. It really enhances my work.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it doesn't work on mobile but it's a tiny defect.

Cuong T.
Cuong T.
Assistant Project Officer, Vietnã
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The quality simple task manager with chat built-in inside for team work

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: I use Heyspace to create a small team that writes the article together.

Vantagens:

It's free but truly quality. It performs really stable. Kaban is good and supports markdown syntax in the description as well. The progress selection saves time to manage the task progress. Comment system is good to include team mention, file, emoji support.

Desvantagens:

1. Lack of mobile app is the big disadvantage with me right now. Anyone need a mobile app nowadays. 2. Another stuff is card cover is unavailable for display which is bad if you want to show some visual ideas. 3. Lack of universal search for all boards that help me quickly search any cards from the dashboard instead of going to the single board to search.

Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.
Social Media Manager, Polônia
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários

Simply amazing!

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: It changed our team collaboration entirely. I'm happy my friend recommended me it!

Vantagens:

I was tired of jumping from Trello to Slack to manage and discuss the projects. HeySpace lets me do it in one place, effortlessly!

Desvantagens:

Just the leading color - violet is not my favorite :)

Avaliador Verificado
CTO, Coreia do Sul

Amazing piece of software

Combines Slack and Trello functionality into one

Desvantagens:

No mobile app yet, but they say they are working on it

Avaliador Verificado
React Developer, Polônia

Great app

Vantagens:

The combination of tasks and chat is very useful

Desvantagens:

Letters are hard to read and left menu smaller

Christie W.
Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use task management platform

4 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Very easy to use with straightforward task management using boards and cards. Very similar to Trello. Organizes conversations, tasks and due dates of projects.

Desvantagens:

Because of the simplicity of the platform it may not be suitable for more complex task management.

ano passado

Thank you for your opinion! We want to keep HeySpace simple and easy-to-use, so it sure might not be for more advanced project management.