15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Crowdfire

Organize o conteúdo, agende postagens, acompanhe conversas e avalie o desempenho em um único painel a um preço competitivo.

Saiba mais sobre o Crowdfire

Vantagens:

Enables Community Building and communication with fellow Creators by showing shareable content you'd likely be interested in.

Notas do Crowdfire

3,9
Relação qualidade/preço
3,8

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Crowdfire tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 40 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Crowdfire antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (40)

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Co-Founder, Consultant & Content Manager, Reino Unido
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Crowdfire - Social Media Management

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Crowd fire enables me to share my business news, posts and others in an easy and robust way. Content and user suggestions are a little off sometimes, but apart from that the app is a standard.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, makes good recommendations, can link to most popular social media accounts. The abilities to track your followings/followers accurately and schedule postings are a must-have should you want to grow and manage your profile in the current rush of social media and IoT.

Desvantagens:

Price hikes, no discounts for loyalty members, sometimes can pull some spammy profiles. No auto response, sometimes suggests botted profiles.

Easy Social media growth

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Crowdfire helps people or business who require to gain social exposure without much work

Vantagens:

if you want to grow your social channnels but are not very tech savy then crowdfire for you, I have used crowdfire to grow my Twitter following from 200 follower to 10k followers over time. Its very easy to use just add your targets and off you go, after that its a simple process day to day to grow plus crowdfire give you daily recommendations to help you too :) Crowdfire can be used across Twitter, Instagram and many more social profiles

Desvantagens:

Nothing really it a ease tool to use for what it does, no much brain power required lool, they could add more feature and maybe extra social platfroms

Rick
Rick
Director, Argentina
Design, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Solid but unspectacular social media management

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: All in all Crowdfire doesn't distinguish itself with its offering. The dashboard is clean but not organized well. There are better services and tools. The price is right at the moment though.

Vantagens:

I went looking for a SaaS to schedule social media posts specifically but ended up testing out all of Crowdfire's features. A Chrome extension is essential as far as I'm concerned and Crowdfire's is pretty good. When you find something online you want to share, click the toolbar icon and an overlay appears allowing you to post to various social networks, including Pinterest. It works, although there are sometimes issues with the extension grabbing post images. The web dashboard has most of what you might expect from a social media management plan. That includes monitoring of mentions, monitoring of new followers and unfollowers, clicks on posts. Crowdfire also helps you curate content, both posts and images. You can also connect RSS feeds and your own blogs.

Desvantagens:

There are number of quirks and features that fall short. The overlay for the Chrome extension requires at least three clicks to choose a social network and then choose a time to post. There's no queue in the free tier as there is in every other tool I've tried. If you change your mind, it's not immediately apparent how to remove the post from a particular network. You have to add another post, even if you don't want to post there, untick the checkbox in the resulting popup and then click done. Not ideal to say the least. There's no preview of what will post in the extension overlay, so whether or not the extension succeeded in grabbing an image can only be confirmed after the post was shared. The suggested content so far has not been very helpful and the suggested images weren't relevant at all. Fairly useless features really. Content Gems is better but a pro should do her own research and use a feed reader to curate manually. I have yet to find an automated curation tool that works very well. The dashboard is clean but confusing in how features are organized: There's leftside navigation and also top menu navigation with completely different features and terms. Certain terms are unclear as to what they mean in context. The Manage menu item, for instance, is the third term in the top menu and is where you'll find 11 different features basic to social media management. I kept forgetting that that's where they were located.

Amanda
Amanda
Copywriter, Uganda
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Best App for Scheduling and Timing Posts

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Crowdfire is amazing especially in the process of post scheduling and post timing. Their analytics are pretty accurate and I love it on the whole you find everything in one place. I enjoy finding all my social media in one place and not having to struggle logging into different accounts to be able to handle all of my social media. It’s a great concept and it works really great for the most part.

Vantagens:

Crowdfire has excellent post scheduling and I love the fact that their best time option is very very effective in driving more engagement for a brand than any other. This feature is better utilized at Crowdfire than anywhere else. I love that posts are adjusted according to the platform type and I love that the AI does that for you. Their posts end up looking aesthetically pleasing. I love that they give you content to post so that even when you don’t have content on hand, you have a place to start and I love that they do the posting really really fast and at the best time. Crowdfire’s analytics roll in really quickly and they’re pretty pretty accurate.

Desvantagens:

I don’t like the content suggestions sometimes and sometimes they’re not really relevant. It’s difficult to link accounts sometimes and the process can get unnecessarily lengthy.

Akshay
Akshay
Social Media Manager, Índia
Internet, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Social Media Management Done Right!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I've used Crowdfire for clients in different niches, Travel and Software As A Service(SaaS). My overall experience was satisfying and positive. It helped me keep my users and followers intrigued. Thanks

Vantagens:

1. Allows scheduling of posts on major social networks 2. Provides you with a plethora of options of what to post as per the social network(based on your existing content as well as choices) 3. Enables Community Building and communication with fellow Creators by showing shareable content you'd likely be interested in 4. Simple UI and a good to use app(has one of the most simplified interface I've come across) 5. Gamification to ensure consistency remains on the table

Desvantagens:

For the free variant, it doesn't let you explore more than one social network as compared to its peers.

Ben
Ben
Blogger, Reino Unido
Internet, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Very useful if you use lots of social media accounts

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Crowdfire is a handy way to keep timelines up to date and I primarily use it with Twitter. It's possible to use the basic features with just the free version. You get a lot of extra options if you upgrade to a paid version. I used to do this but switched back to free once the Twitter follow / unfollow options were removed.

Vantagens:

Crowdfire is particularly useful if you run lots of social media accounts as it can streamiline your operations and keep your timelines fresh, both with curated content and content of your own. There's a good range of features, including scheduling for posts.

Desvantagens:

Unfortunately, some of Crowdfire's best features have been withdrawn because Twitter no longer allows them. You can't use it to bulk follow / unfollow people any more, and this was one of the most compelling ways to use it.

Paul
Owner, EUA
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários

Crowdfire Delivers!

5,0 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Seems to be the one that really produces results. Recognizable.

Desvantagens:

There's really nothing I don't like about Crowdfire.

Megan
Megan
Freelance copywriter, Austrália
Produção audivisual, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Crowdfire helps run social media smoothly

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall my experience with Crowdfire was good. It is easy to use. When I was using it I had a discount code which was great, without it I probably would have switched sooner.

Vantagens:

I like the app most of all, it meant I could run my social media from my hand in just a few taps. The outlay of the app is attractive and easy to use too. Overall its a good tool for managing your social media accounts.

Desvantagens:

There was some key features that have been taken away (I believe due to the social media platforms rules not because Crowdfire wanted to,) this was a shame for me and ultimately I decided to switch to another tool.

Mike
Mike
Evangelist, EUA
Internet, 11–50 funcionários

Good social management tool

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use it to manage all of our social interactions.

Vantagens:

I like how it makes I easy to manage your social accounts and gives suggestions on which content to post. It is my preferred social tool.

Desvantagens:

The changes with social network APIs means features come and go more often then I would like. Also pricing is a bit high.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Owner, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Not for Every Business

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It worked for a minute. I eventually became frustrated at the lack of content that was appropriate for my business and stepped away. I will try it again in the future to see if there is more relevant content.

Vantagens:

It allowed me to get my business out there by sharing content that was relevant.

Desvantagens:

It was difficult to find content that aligns with my business.

Brenda
Teacher, EUA
E-Learning, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Time Saving!!! Manages all your social accounts from one place!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My experience overall is very good. As stated you are getting so much for a lower price than many of the competitors offering the same service. Multi posting across many platforms, scheduled posts when you are unavailable to keep your page moving on follower's main feed and increasing your chances of showing up more often due to higher engagement. You can check your analytics. Many social media platforms do not look favorably upon automated posting but it is almost necessary for anyone who sues social media to promote products or services unless you have endless free time which most people do not. A word of advice to anyone uses these tools is to make sure you are using as much organic type material as possible such as trending topics, downloaded photos to capture audience and get feedback or likes such as funny or artsy type photos. Crowdfire will make doing this simple and keep your accounts engaged an more organic appearing.

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Makes scheduling social media posts effortless. Accesses all the major social media platforms such as Facebook. Instagram, twitter and even Wordpress and Etsy. I use social media for marketing so it gives me the ability to keep my timeline moving and keep people engaged even when I can not be online. You can leave written posts or download fun or relevant images or memes. There is a free trial to give newcomers the chance to see is this software is a good fit for them before committing to it. I use it on android but it is available for Iphone as well.

Desvantagens:

So far I have not had any negative experiences. I am currently trying several different softwares for multi posting to see which one will give me the most benefits for the price. Crowdfire is less than ten bucks monthly and so far has the perks of competitors that cost almost double. I found it very user friendly. I did have some issues trying to log in to Instagram initially but ended up realizing that it was an issue on my end. I had my business page set wrong so I was only able to post to my personal page but that was user error and not related to the software.

Doreen
Customer Service Advisor, Uganda
Telecomunicações, 10.000+ funcionários

Crowdfire review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Creating brand postsSchedule posts on your social media platforms.

Vantagens:

Crowdfire allows you to create brand posts and schedule them to post automatically later at the set/scheduled time.You can customize brands to be posted on all your social media channels than creating an individual post for each platform.

Desvantagens:

I like all the applications functionalities.

Todd
Manager/Owner, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Took the convenient features away

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I liked it for a while but it became un-useful. When they started putting caps on the follow, unfollow and searches. It was not worth the new prices that they sneaked onto you. They do not offer refunds either. I would not recommend this program.

Vantagens:

The thing I liked most about this program was that they made it pretty easy to network with other twitter accounts.

Desvantagens:

They took a lot of the convenient features away, even though you would upgrade to a paid account to have these features. (for instance, they put caps on how many accounts you could follow or unfollow) this was EXTREMELY annoying. When autorenewal came around they did not send any notification that you had an auto renewal coming and they raised their prices too. I have no problem with programs raising their prices, but you should be able to cancel your account before getting charged ridiculous amounts of money when all they have done is take things away.

Fonte da avaliação

Evaluating it to move from Hootsuite (paid plan) but it is so limited

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I'm a small social media manager who need to manage multiple accounts with ease, be aware of organic comments at the same time as those in ads. Analytics are also a big part of the daily and monthly part of the job to generate reports for my clients.
The ability to bulk schedule posts is sometimes a salvation when you are in a rush working with a spreadsheet specific posts.
So I found Crowdfire very limited and need to jump a lot of time from the management plataform to the real social media app.

Vantagens:

Content curation plenty of article and images recommendations will be helpful. Analytics module seems robust and friendly.

Desvantagens:

Very limited amount of accounts to link within the paid plans. Basic paid plan do not offer bulk schedule posts nor schedule in calendar view. Do not follow your FB ads, so you can't engage or respond at people who need interaction (you need to be alert direct at Facebook for example). Basic plan do not allow profiles or teams management.

Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários

Great to Grown Twitter Account

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Crowdfire's daily "prescriptions" have helped me grow my Twitter account immensely. In a few minutes a day, you can find the best people to follow for your account, some great content to share, and who has unfollowed you.

Desvantagens:

I wish this worked for Instagram! There is currently a technical problem with the Twitter API and Crowdfire hasn't been able to do the Twitter stuff for 2 days. If that doesn't get sorted out, Crowdfire will be useless for me!

Independent reviewer, Reino Unido
Segurança de rede e informática, Profissional autônomo

Crowdfire builds my brand

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have used crowdfire for a few years and continue to recommend it to others as a strong app to support social media brand growth.

Vantagens:

The ease of maintaining multiple twitter and Instagram accounts simultaneously.

Desvantagens:

Lack of a "related hashtags" feature that would allow us to schedule posts with populated related hashtags for greater reach. I also do not like the android version's inability to rotate to a landscape setting.

Tyler
Tyler
VP of Marketing, Canadá
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

Solid Social Media Management Tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Was a very useful Social Media Management tool however is only optimal if you have the paid version.

Vantagens:

1. Allows scheduling of post on major social media platforms making it extremely useful 2. Easy UI making it easy to perform functions 3. Mobile Application is also extremely functional allowing you to manage on the go.

Desvantagens:

Free Crowdfire doesn't allow you to have a scheduling calendar and set cap on follows, unfollow , and searches. Once you pay for the premium features they are also no refunds.

Shelby
Staff Writer, EUA
Imprensa, 11–50 funcionários

Crowdfire helps increase followers

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Crowdfire has helped us grow a following across all social media platforms, we have increased in both followers and engagement.

Vantagens:

I love that Crowdfire allows us to increase followers as well as increase engagement. We are matched with followers who are interested in the content we post, which results in them interacting with our posts.

Desvantagens:

I don't like it when new followers instantly unfollow the next day, it happens regularly.

Leonardo
Leonardo
Owner, Brasil
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Small Business Owner

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I'm using their free trial for testing, and I like Crowdfire automation more than other platforms, but I wish they had a writing editor for blog posts with SEO advising like the other two platforms I tested (ContentStudio and StoryChief).

Vantagens:

It's easy to use, and I like that Crowdfire automatically posts to social media at the best time of the day. It also creates a post on Twitter whenever I upload a new product on my Shopify store, another useful feature.

Desvantagens:

I write blog posts as my content marketing strategy, and I wish Crowdfire would advise me on SEO best practices while I write. I see other platforms offer this service, and it's quite useful to me.

Sarah
CEO, EUA
Editoras, 2–10 funcionários

Capture your audience!

Comentários: NA

Vantagens:

Crowdfire is so incredible and I love how much easier it makes my life when it comes to making sure I have entertaining content regularly posted to my many social media platforms. I love that I can go through and pick topics and articles will populate based on those interests for me to pre-determine what content I want posted to which channels, what time I'd like it posted, and where to. I love that it saves me time and is always there for me to easily find great topics to keep my audience engaged.

Desvantagens:

I do not have anything to complain about it. Crowdfire has done great for me.

Imobiliárias, 201–500 funcionários

Enter the Buffer-killer

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Great aid for structuring my posts and keeping me focused on followers.

Vantagens:

Overall, the focus on managing a 'social presence' vs batching a load of posts has been great. Its daily prompt allows me to review my following/unfollowers, check out my RSS feeds, and it suggests folks to follow that are often really relevant.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes I have trouble posting on LinkedIn from the app, but not certain whether that's a Crowdfire or LinkedIn issue.

Fonte da avaliação

This might be the only Social Media Management tool you would need.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: All in all a greaat tool that is going to save you a ton of time if you are a Social Media Management person.

Vantagens:

This is a great tool with a ton of integrations with third-party platforms. It has a number of great features that can save you a ton of time. Though the ability to link profiles on a trial account is limited, the free trial still gives you a fair idea about the tool. I also love the analytics that are provided in the dashboard.

Desvantagens:

I really miss the ability to reply directly to the messages that are received on the social profiles and monitor the activity in terms of comments and posts as well.

Jimmy
Founder, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Makes My Life Easier

Vantagens:

This product has made my life easier by letting me post to all of my social media networks in one place. The customer service is amazing and friendly.

Desvantagens:

Can't think of any right now but if I do I will update this review.

Devon
Devon
Assistant Vice President, EUA
Seguros, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very good way to publish your content on social media

Vantagens:

The ability to follow feeds and then schedule them on your social media.

Desvantagens:

The lack of ability to post on personal Facebook pages but that’s not Crowdfires fault it’s facebooks fault.

Martin
Founder, Argentina
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Crowdfire: The Best, Most Functional Autoposter and Content Curating App with an Usable Free Plan

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very positive. It has only the features that a program to schedule social media posts and do content curating app requires. Nothing less, nothing more than that.

Vantagens:

It gives a lot of functionality for free. I have a free account and my dashboard can connect: Seven social accounts: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin Page, TikTok Eight blog and video sites: YouTube, WordPress, Shopify, Etsy, Blog, Twitch, Vimeo, 500px

Desvantagens:

Free accounts can have only 10 post loaded in the schedule. The next plan, plus, $7.48/month ramps up that to 100.