15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do ClinicSense

Sobre ClinicSense

Ideal para clínicos individuais e pequenos negócios, é uma solução de gestão de clínicas que ajuda os usuários a gerenciar vendas, agendamentos e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o ClinicSense

Vantagens:

My customers love the text and email confirmations they receive. I like the integrated SOAP note, POS, and treatment history features.

Desvantagens:

Signing in every single time and it lags so i don't always have time to wait for it to pop open. The keep me signed in button doesn't appear to work.

Notas do ClinicSense

4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ClinicSense tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 506 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ClinicSense antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (506)

Jeanie
Jeanie
Muscular Therapist Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado

All I Need is in ClinicSense

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I was an early adapter and have been impressed from day one from the pricing, the capacity and the constant development of the product.

Vantagens:

I like the feedback options and that ClinicSense is constantly improving/adjusting the product to provide more/better features to the end users (therapists and clients).

Desvantagens:

I can think of not one thing that I do not like about ClinicSense that I must have. Eventually, it would be great to be able to complete insurance claims through ClinicSense, but it is not a requirement. All the other features surpass other systems that I have seen.

Teara
Owner, Massage Therapist, EUA

It Just Makes Sense!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I have had nothing but incredible experiences with ClinicSense down to their video training on new releases, and help from their IT department. The response time is incredible and they keep you updated with upcoming and even ask what we would as consumers like to see and vote on it.

Vantagens:

What I like most is that I have control over my appointments and if my current clients or future clients can book automatically or if I need to approve before hand or decline a client. I find most useful the reporting records, SOAP notes, memos which is very helpful to put information (family, pressure they like, trips that are coming up) and it can be selected on every appointment or a certain treatments.

Desvantagens:

The only few item I don't like is that I can't do my notes on my iPhone or iPad - I can only review customer name and forms they filled out for the upcoming appointment. I would also like it if there was an option to be able to add to where there is an add-on to a treatment instead of creating an entire treatment that has it on there. As a therapist I can add on to invoice but client can't do it when booking if then wanted to put an add-on.

Sabrina
Owner, EUA
Medicina alternativa, Profissional autônomo

Review

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Price is great. The desktop version is very easy to maneuver and adding and deleting appointments is simple, as is updating patient information. There's color coding which I love. The online booking feature is very simple as is the adding to my calendar subscription.

Desvantagens:

I HATE that I used to have texting reminders and it was removed and ClinicSense wanted to charge an extra $10/month... $5/month I could've gotten behind but not $10. I also don't like the mobile app. It's slow and I don't like having to scroll down. I have made appointments on the wrong day because the app doesn't seem to catch up. I'm not sure why I have to Save any changes I have done before being able to invoice out the patient either. I just found out about the clinical intake, but after using it, I found out it deletes past information which is terrible. Also, I would like to make that the one that automatically pops up, and I haven't been able to find a way to do that. I would like that version to be be used by patients so I after they fill out their intake, it won't be deleted when I go in and have a conversation with them. I also don't like that I can't split up my day. I have to add in a Personal Block. I would like to have 9-12 then 4-8 time frames available, for example.

há 5 anos

Hi Sabrina! As was originally mentioned, there was an error on your account where you were receiving features from a higher priced plan. Since SMS reminders cost money to send, we had to correct that mistake. It's for unlimited SMS, where many other programs charge $0.08 to $0.20 per message. We regret that the initial mistake was made, but provided a few options for moving forward and gave several weeks notice that we had to make the correction. In the next update of our forms you'll be able to see all past versions rather than just the current version :)

Melissa
Owner, Canadá

ClinicSense Review

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I love clinicsense. It works well for my business. I love that they are always improving it.

Vantagens:

I love the customer service the best. There is a lot of things I really like about ClinicSense but the customer service is top notch

Desvantagens:

That you can just jump to next available appointment and with multiple therapists this would be a useful addition. Although they are always making it better so I am sure that this will be happening soon enough. I also don't like the price increase because it has gone up quite a bit from when I started. I am not saying it's not worth it, it's been a heavy increase especially with multiple practitioners in our practice.

Owner, Remedial Massage Therapist, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

I made the switch years ago and won’t ever look back!

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Nothing but positive experiences! The team is easily reached and you feel like they really want to know you and your business.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use both from the client interface and the back end interface. I love that this company truly listens to the subscribers and customizes their updates and features based on need.

Desvantagens:

Initial integration was stressful switching from one CRM to another but honestly clinicsense made it as seamless as possible.

Leigh-Anne
Registered Massage Therapist, Canadá

Great platform

Vantagens:

ClinicSense's Lite plan offers essential features for RMTs, including client management and online scheduling. The user-friendly interface simplifies booking and billing processes, enhancing the efficiency of my practice.

Desvantagens:

On the Lite plan, limited customization and advanced tools may be a drawback for some practitioners. Also, some features are not easily accessible when using the platform on a mobile device.

Ebony
Owner Operator, EUA
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo

I Love Clinic Sense

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Exceptional, I see myself with this company for a very long time.

Vantagens:

Its user friendly, reasonably priced, they are always upgrading the features and making sure its updated to the needs of the profession.

Desvantagens:

Can’t think of anything at the moment. It seems as through they are always making improvements I have no complaints

Hannah
Licenced Massage Therapist, EUA

ClinicSense is the best

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

It's so user friendly yet super professional. I appreciate all the extremely well made tutorials and the customer support team is the most efficient and friendly folks I've worked with in a program like this.

Desvantagens:

When I need to modify a blocked time or appointment, the calendar will auto populate a new, sometimes random date. For example, I had the 4th-5th of May blocked off but needed to add the day before, when I modified the day to be the 3rd it saved the blocked days as 3rd-4th, removing the 5th that I still needed blocked.

Jadranka
Dipl of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture, Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, EUA
Medicina alternativa, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Excellent.

Vantagens:

I must commend the exceptional customer service provided by this program. They are incredibly responsive, accommodating, and genuinely dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction. Despite being a doctor of acupuncture and oriental medicine, I've found that the software offers everything I need for my work. Remarkably, I've been with them since the beginning, and it's truly inspiring to see how much they've developed and improved over time. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need. Keep up the fantastic work!

I like everything.

Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

improved care planning

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: The patient records are more secure and the file organization has improved, the management of making appointments is much simpler for the client and I can do it from the comfort of their home and at any time view the hours that are available for reservations about appointments, I liked working with ClinicSense everything is simple

Vantagens:

ClinicSense has made my planning with each patient more precise in appointments and monitoring their health with the files already entered to have everything in one place very quickly to visualize their process, from scheduling appointments to the day of the appointment and your health monitoring process is more organized to keep track of.

Desvantagens:

From my experience I have never had system failures or information collapses that did not load at the time of viewing.

Rachel
Founder and Owner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The Best Massage Therapy Software for my clinic AND our clients!

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

My title says it all. I’ve been with ClinicSense for over a year, and it’s been the best decision I could have made for me and my clinic, and our clients. It has everything the clinical-based massage therapist needs, and it’s incredibly intuitive and easy to use. What’s better is how easy it is for clients to use it! We all know that money is lost by confusing or inefficient or broken scheduling systems (been there, done that), and I’m happy to say that I haven’t missed any income from software issues while using ClinicSense, because there are none! It just works! Their customer service is also fantastic - any question I have by email is answered or acknowledged within 15 minutes, unlike being on hold with other software for over 2 hours. They recently updated the interface and created a business-side app for the clinic, and both are wonderful update - I LOVE the design of the interface and the ease of having an app! Thank you ClinicSense for creating this incredibly powerful, reliable software!

Desvantagens:

For the longest time I wished for a business-side app to make managing our schedules easier while out of the office, but they have added that! In the future I hope for a client-side app, BUT the website integration is so easy for clients to use that it’s not really necessary.

Noelle
RMT/owner, Canadá

Amazing Canadian product

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have been very happy and impressed with the customer service and quality of the software. They developed a great app that works well with different products so I don’t have to feel cut off if I need to use it on my phone. I recommend clinic sense to all my colleagues in the business. Also my clients love the text/email reminders and ease of the online scheduling.

Vantagens:

I like how the developers listen to what the consumer wants and come out with relevant updates showing they listened to our needs. It is very user friendly and I believe that mostly has to do with the developers working with the consumers wants/needs.

Desvantagens:

The price is higher than other competing software that is similar. The middle option works best for my clinic but is a Hugh price for a single user clinic.

Diane
Business owner, EUA

So easy to use

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I felt that I was paying too much for what I was getting with my last scheduling software.
The complicated login with my previous software was too much for a lot of my clients.
Clinicsense gives me everything I need to run my practice. It is affordable. It's easy for my clients to use. It was easy for me to use.
The online forms have saved me time with my clients.
The support staff have been quick to respond to any problems that I have.

Vantagens:

ClinicSense is very easy to use. My clients do not have a complicated log in. I love the online intake and Covid-19 forms and the convenience of soap notes with each client. I also like that a health history form is sent to clients each year to be updated.

Desvantagens:

Clients cannot control their future schedules. No auto payments Very basic financial reports No client schedule app

Hillary
RMT, Canadá

Highly Recommended

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, I love ClinicSense over other booking software I have used in the past. Easy to use for therapists, administration, and clients. Very customizable for your needs and wants.

Vantagens:

Charting, booking, billing, accounting, health history forms, and marketing are all made much easier by using ClinicSense.

Desvantagens:

Website loads slowly on mobile device (when using it on browser site, it kicks you out often and need to re-login but it doesn't do it on a desktop site), app does not allow charting or reviewing reports.

há 2 anos

Hi Hillary, thank you for taking the time out to share your review with us. I'm happy to report that we have some updates coming to the mobile app that I think you'll be pleased with!

Keeley
Owner, RMT, Canadá
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo

ClinicSense is a Must-Have for RMTs

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My business's time management has improved greatly since using ClinicSense. Every time I call their help line, their service is timely and personable. It leaves the impression that ClinicSense is a small business, just like me, and they enjoy helping you and appreciate your feedback.

Vantagens:

ClinicSense makes booking clients, issuing receipts, and writing clinical notes a breeze. All my appointments and treatment history are easily accessible and well organized. Clients adore the intuitive intake form, digital gift certificates, and emailed reminders and receipts. Automatic birthday and call-back reminder emails keep clients current and rebooking.

Desvantagens:

ClinicSense could improve on the treatment section of their SOAP Notes - right now you can only select broad areas of the body, whereas some other softwares allow you to select specific structures or muscle groups and draw directly on the figure.

há 2 anos

Hi Keeley, thanks for taking the time out to leave us this wonderful review. I've passed along your SOAP Note feature request to our internal team. But we do have some SOAP Note updates coming later this year that you may like.

Holly
LMT/Owner, EUA

A good choice

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, I would not go back to my old software and I am looking forward to some of the new features that will be presented in the future with ClinicSense.

Vantagens:

I love being able to change my schedule easily. I appreciate not being charged extra marketing fees. Overall, it is an easy software to set up and use. I like being able to change the client notes format that I can use each time someone comes in. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the responsiveness of the customer service staff. I like that I can easily look up to see what improvements there are in the works.

Desvantagens:

What I miss most from my old software is the anatomy references that were provided and being able to set up series of appointments. I miss being able to draw on a body to help show flow patterns or areas of "stickiness". I also miss being able to "drag" an appointment into another spot within the same day or week. I do miss being able to do an open chat or phone call when I am having issues.

ano passado

Hi Holly, thank you for providing us with this great review! I will forward your suggestions to our internal team. Of course, you can always call us at 1-888-580-0009 whenever you're experiencing any issues.

Robin
LMT, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Excellent Software for managing your Medical Spa!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I save so much time and energy for other aspects of my business because ClinicSense does all of the scheduling, confirmations, online forms, and filing for me.

Vantagens:

The features are easy to use, extremely helpful and well designed, and the tech support is readily available.

There is nothing that I like "least" about ClinicSense

Molly
Licensed Massage Therapist, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

ClinicSense is professional and looking out for you!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I can't imagine using anything else, at this point. It has everything I need and more. If I have a problem with something, they're usually already working on it!

Vantagens:

Their customer service and dedication to continually improving their product won my trust from the very beginning. They continue to be reliably responsive. The overall look is clean & professional. It puts my clients at ease and builds their trust in me before we've even met. An online data base of SOAP notes, intake forms, and memos that are linked to my booking software and payment processing has made my work not only easier but more effective. This is seriously ALL in one.The marketing features offer amazing support for a growing practice. Google Reviews Booster and Availability campaigns, in particular, have made a significant impact on my business.

Desvantagens:

The app could definitely use some work. I basically avoid it because it logs me out constantly.Recently, it's stopped notifying me of booked or changed appointments even though I have notifications turned on.

Tara
Massage Therapist, Canadá
Medicina alternativa, Profissional autônomo

Straight Forward

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Clients can book easily, they can do thier intake forms easily and they can pay easily too.
I can engage with clients, keep track of thier progression and watch my bottom line all from the same software.

Vantagens:

Every aspect of this software is straight forward and easy to use. I does a great job tracking income and clients.

Desvantagens:

I would like to have two emails for some clients.

há 2 anos

Hi Tara, we are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us.

Melissa
Massage Therapist, EUA

Satisfied Customer

Vantagens:

I love almost everything about ClinicSense. I really appreciate that there is evolving and new features that make this software better and better. My new favorite feature is the google review. I appreciate the tutorials that are provided with new features. I have only had one system issue in all the time I have been using the software and it was resolved very quickly. The customer support is top notch.

Desvantagens:

There are two things I would love to have and those are the ability for an add on onions when selecting a service and to be able to send a group email to a select group of my choosing. With ClinicSense and how they are consistently making it a better and better platform I feel pretty confident that these may be new features in the future.

ano passado

Hi Melissa, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

Beth
Owner, EUA
Consultório médico, 2–10 funcionários

Life saver

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Excellent! This product saves me so much time. Has eliminated any double booking problems we may have had, And Is very easy to use

Vantagens:

This product is very easy to use, and I’m not very tech savvy! I love that it’s not only has the documentation capability for soap, notes that are very customizable, but also for the scheduling being linked as well. I love that it seems to my square for payments, and the tech support is amazing! You always get a live person, often to the same person That I’ve used before, so he is familiar with my company and my needs. When the tech-support guy could not fix a problem, he escalated to the IT department and test was completed in one day. It was done quickly, but it was also done perfectly. It also gives my company a much more professional look. Not only with the online scheduling, but also with the soap notes. Instead of copying a handwritten note and sending it to a medical professional, I have a very professional, looking soap note that I can simply print from my tablet very easily.

Desvantagens:

I would like to have some customizable booking rules, varying between therapists. For example, I would like to see customization of how Far out and online booker could book with one therapist versus another. I would also like to be able to customize the amount of time between patients, Varying among therapists.

ano passado

Hi Beth, thank you for the amazing review. We will be adding more customization for scheduling soon. You will hear more once we have an update on its release. :)

Stephanie
RMT, Canadá
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

More efficient, professional, & less clutter from paper files

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's been great! wish I used ClinicSense much earlier in my career!

Vantagens:

During the early days of the covid pandemic, going paperless and having less exposure to clients before appointments was important. Now clients fill out their intake forms online and they do not have to arrive early to do so like anymore. Furthermore, Clients have expressed how professional the confirmation emails and intake forms, and confirmation and covid pre-screening emails are sent automatically which saves me from having to remember to send them. Lastly, the ability to do my charting or book clients from anywhere using any device is great. Oh and the financial reports are helpful come tax time

Desvantagens:

don't dislike anything, however I do wish there was a number count at top of schedule for me to quickly glance at to see how many appointments I have booked that week so far rather than counting them. I like to have set mini goals. Also I wish text reminders wasn't an extra cost. I would love the option for clients to choose if they prefer email or text reminders (without costing me more).

há 2 anos

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy!

Allison
RMT/Clinic Owner, Canadá

Clinicsense vs. Jane

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great overall experience!

Vantagens:

The Clinicsense software attracted us because it was very easy to use compared to some other Health Care software systems, and it was much more cost effective. The customer service is phenomenal, emails are returned very promptly if ever there's a question!

Desvantagens:

There are a few possible improvements that would make Clinicsense really stand out! 1. multiple locations would be ideal 2. enabling logos on each email/client confirmation/reminders to mark our business brand ! 3. When an appt.request is DECLINED, the "reason" at the bottom of the email is TOO SMALL and goes unnoticed by the client, so they are reluctant to reschedule and their email is not available any more for us to contact them (the decline could simply be due to a timing problem in which we could easily schedule them for 15mins.later/earlier). 4. As the admin, it would be amazing to be able to see EVERYONE's schedules on my phone app!!! 5. As admin., I would love it if I could 'hide' my schedule from other practitioners but still have them be able to edit/see my/all client files, as well as see everyone else's schedules (just not the admins)! 5.. adding other services rather than just other practitioners ( ie: sauna use, etc.)

Sam
Osteopath, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Satisfied with room for improvement

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Very user friendly and cost effectiveCommunication was unprofessional during last outage. I lost business that day without compensation or having any idea what was going on

Vantagens:

Templates, auto replies, fill out forms and reminders are very concise and efficient

Desvantagens:

The new layout is soap sotes is way too complex. It needs to be kept simple, and a. Edible. There are simply too many tabs/ for note entry. I’d also like to have some sort of waiting list feature similar to GO rendez vous, which reaches out to people once there’s a cancellation.I’d like tos we different calendar viewing options as well.. not just daily and weekly

há 9 meses

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the insights and are always building new feature to help our clients succeed! You can see what features are currently in production and vote on what you would like us to build next by visiting our product roadmap! (Login to see) https://roadmap.clinicsense.com/ We apologize for the inconvenience of the system outage, this was a very rare occurrence and we appreciate your patience very much. We did our best to keep our customers up to date via email; but you can also visit this link for system outage updates. http://status.clinicsense.com/ If you have any questions or need support please reach out to our friendly support team at [email protected]

Noelle
Certified Massage Therapist, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, big time saver, helpful for extra COVID precautions

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This software freed up lots of valuable time for me. I really wanted to be paper free and its nice to have all my appointment, payment and SOAP notes all in one easy to use place.

Vantagens:

I loved that I could completely customize my intake forms. I feel like the price point was more than reasonable when considering how much time it saves you in automating things like appointment reminders, recurring appointments, ease of entering SOAP notes, COVID prescreening questionnaires.

Desvantagens:

It might be that I just haven't figured this out but I wish there was a place to record tips in a way that it would show up when I pull reports. As it is I've been recording them under the notes section for each individual appointment which works fine but it can more time consuming when trying to get a look at how much I took in month/year.

há 2 anos

Hi Noelle, thank you for taking the time out to leave us this positive review. And regarding pulling reports on Tips, we do have that feature. Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and they'll be happy to help you set it up.