15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do SellerChamp

Sobre SellerChamp

A maneira mais rápida de listar, reprecificar, enviar e vender seu estoque na Amazon, eBay, Walmart e muito mais. Liste mais de 1.000 itens em minutos.

Saiba mais sobre o SellerChamp

Notas do SellerChamp

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O SellerChamp tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 93 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (93)

Classificar por

Você já usou o SellerChamp antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (93)

Christopher
Christopher

Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

Vantagens:

So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues. Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

Desvantagens:

The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

Jody
Fonte da avaliação

SellerChamp is the NEW eCommerce Legend!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: SellerChamp is an absolute game-changer! If you're in the business of e-commerce and you're not using SellerChamp, you're missing out big time. Let me tell you why. First and foremost, SellerChamp has an incredibly intuitive interface that makes managing your inventory, listings, and sales a breeze. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, you'll find SellerChamp's platform easy to navigate and user-friendly. No more headaches trying to figure out complicated software – SellerChamp has streamlined everything for maximum efficiency. But what really sets SellerChamp apart is their team. They're not just another faceless corporation – they're a group of dedicated professionals who are truly passionate about helping you succeed. From the moment you sign up, you'll have access to their world-class customer support team who are ready and willing to assist you with any questions or issues you may have. Need help optimizing your listings for better visibility? They've got you covered. Want to integrate with a new marketplace? They'll walk you through it step by step. Whatever you need, the SellerChamp team is there for you every step of the way. And let's talk results. With SellerChamp, you can expect nothing short of greatness. Their powerful tools and resources are designed to help you maximize your sales and grow your business like never before. Whether you're selling on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, or all of the above, SellerChamp has everything you need to reach your full potential.

Vantagens:

The intuitive design and incredibly sensible team that runs it. Changes are implemented faster than LIGHTNING! This is the third application we have tried and it is far superior in every area.

Desvantagens:

Only Con that SC has is that the are new and still learning and developing. The price is reflected in that. Give SC a try and see how great it is for yourself. The team behind this app truly care about your business and about how their role in its' success is imperative.

Cynthia
president, EUA

Do Not Try This Software for Vintage Business or ETSY

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Absolutely horrible. I spent 6 months and two VA'S trying to learn the system. I missed the entire holiday season with daily issues. We relisted the same 200 items 3 times and all the pics had to be updated. It took all ouur time instead of actually listing new merch. It cost me at least 20k in sales and I am close to being ruined over this. Today 4 listings that sold on another platform were not updated and one was sold.. I have to cancel that sale now and I will be downgraded from ETSY as a result and I will lose sales. 2nd time this week. now when I am supposed to be listing I have to figure out a new system. They also have no reports they promised for 6 months and I have no way but to manually tranfer sales info to another software.. absolutely awful . I am so pissed.

Vantagens:

Customer service is very responsive except on weekends

Desvantagens:

It does not integrate with Etsy. If It syncs it does so sometimes right away and sometimes it takes two days and sometimes never. I canceled two sales this week due to the stock not updating after a sale on EBAY. Etsy Issues: Tags, Photos, Pricing, and details must be manually input, It does not sync easily with the Sellerchamp.

Marc
Marc
Manager, EUA
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

Just Right for our Business

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Seems like the system has been doing what we need it do for last several months. We enjoy ability to create and manage listings in one place so that we don't necessarily have to manage them in their respective platforms. We highly leverage SellerChamp's ability to push listings from one platform to another.

Vantagens:

Feature-rich solution that seemingly addresses all of our needs, and great Support service that - despite time differences - always seems available when we need it!

Desvantagens:

Some screens too "busy"....they present a lot of details and sometimes hard to find specific bits.

Avaliador Verificado

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

SellerChamp continues to overachieve and exceed my expectations

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: I have used so many ecommerce apps that are stale, tech from years back. SellerChamp seems to be constantly iterating to make the product better.Love it. I am a huge fan.

Vantagens:

SellerChamp continues to overachieve and exceed my expectations. [sensitive content hidden] and the support team are amazing and extremely responsive. I am consistently impressed with their ability to follow through on rapid bug fixes and enhancements. They are actively improving their product.I have implemented 10+ ecommerce marketplace inventory/channel integration apps for my business over the years. We have built a few custom solutions ourselves. I say with confidence that SellerChamp is the best product in this category I have used to date. The more I use this software, the more I like it. The features and actions are intuitive, the integrations are comprehensive. It just works, and works very well. The app is very fast, very responsive.SellerChamp support and dev team are awesome! They respond within a few hours, and consistently follow-up until items are closed.

Desvantagens:

Looking forward to more customizable reports.

Sansarah
Chief Operations Officer, EUA

The Best Support Team and Great Cost Benefit for Wholesale Dropshipping

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I highly approve sellerchamp and will recommend for wholesale dropshipping. It is a great cost benefit and their support team is amazing.

Vantagens:

The BEST support team. Sellerchamp support always responds quickly and follow up on inquiries efficiently. This is key to making this work and I appreciate their help with all integrations we have done so far. My special appreciation to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has been assisting us so much, always promptly and in a professional manner.

Desvantagens:

the order manager must be improved in my opinion. The interface and also the formulas to calculate profit.

Prakash
Cnsultant, EUA

Satisfied Customer

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: For the listing function, SellerChamp works well. It is user-friendly and easy to learn. Technical support is quite responsive.

Vantagens:

User friendly. Easy to learn.Great technical support.

Desvantagens:

Some of the errors shown during Lsting are NOT explained well.

Keith
Keith
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

great app and support

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: their recent "book a support session" has made all the difference. Level and quality of support is better than similar apps costing 10 times as much

Vantagens:

good support for multi channels including walmart.ca

Desvantagens:

no currency conversion sales figures are sometimes off

Jennifer
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Excellent product

Vantagens:

Such a time saver and could not live without it! Customer service is excellent

Desvantagens:

So far no complaints all is well

Judy
Online shop, EUA
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Vantagens:

The best software ever and the best work team. thanks alot to [sensitive content hidden] for all their help. They are professional and take care of everything. Really appreciate all the work they put in. Now I can list my products easily. I advise everyone to work with Seller Champ.

Desvantagens:

There are no negatives. The best software ever

abraham
Roupa e moda, 201–500 funcionários

Horrible service

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: To be honest I would ask everyone to stay away from this program

Vantagens:

I did not like anything that I can say for certain

Desvantagens:

The syncing is extremely bad, the program keeps getting reset and makes the user work triple as hard

Sean
President, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A Hidden Gem! Amazing product!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The software is amazing and the support is top tier! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
was great to work with!

Vantagens:

This software makes listing a breeze and the cross marketplace integrations is amazing!

Desvantagens:

Honestly NOTHING! This software is really too good to be true!

Jehu
Managing Member, EUA
Atacadistas, 2–10 funcionários

No one can compete!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, sellerchamp can use a few improvements but it doesnt overshadow the great features it already has. I wouldnt choose any other services.

Vantagens:

Sellerchamp is by far the easiest and most user-friendly software I have ever used. Improvements are always being made and customer support incredibly fast, easy, and helpful when you need it. Functionality is great for wholesalers and resellers. No one puts as much care and attention as much as Sellerchamp does!

Desvantagens:

There is a lot of room for improvement to make sellerchamp even better than it currently is. I'd like to see a integrated shipping calculator so users can see a estimated shipping cost based off of size and weight to determine if a product is worth selling online. I'd also like to see more marketplace availability such as Mercari, poshmark, and Facebook marketplace. And improvements on categories can most definitely be made; many times categories can be wrong, mostly due because the search engine only looks up the first few words from the title, which may not be enough to determine what the product is. It'd also be great if in person orders can be made, similar to a POS System. Customizable price tags would be amazing and lastly, I hope that it can be an option for orders to be automatically picked from their location rather than having to go into the orders page and manually pick from location. I ship out and pick my orders using shipstation which sometimes leaves a preexisting location. This can be an issue when the same product is listed again in the future with a different location and if it sells again, it can show 2 different locations, despite only having one unit. This will sometimes save time in looking for products.

Zam
Manager, EUA

Great service

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent

Vantagens:

First and most important is the proficiency of the support team, their understanding of customer needs and response to urgent issues are amazing. The product itself is doing great with a wide range for potential improvement. but in the current state It did what is supposed to do. The software did save us a lot of time and organized our multi channel ecommerce.

Desvantagens:

Although we are satisfied with the existing services but we feel that the price is a bit high , it would be more reasonable with more allowed channels.

Anis
Sales Manager, EUA

BEST SOFTWARE.

Vantagens:

I was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It’s simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.

Desvantagens:

Considering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp.

Gerardo
Artigos de luxo e joias, 2–10 funcionários

Stay away!!!

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Let me start by saying that you will have a lot of headaches with SellerChamp, I asked for a full refund after 3 weeks of back and forth of phone calls, online meetings and emails with the promise of a fix on many issues.
I encountered issue after issue and when i thought the issues where gone i was very wrong when all of the sudden about 200 random auction style listing from iPhones, vitamins, hair products, electronics, etc where posted by "mistake" on their end on my account and it almost lead to an account suspension.
I told them on our never ending emails that i felt the need to post this review because no seller should ever go through this. please STAY AWAY!!!.

Vantagens:

Pretty fast pulling all your inventory information.

Desvantagens:

Listing to another channel. this whole thing is messed up really bad. after 3 weeks of back and forth of online meetings, emails, phone calls they did not get this to work.

emanuel
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

BEST AMAZON AND EBAY LISTING SOFTWARE

Comentários: A++++

Vantagens:

It has everything needed to list items easily and efficiently. I have tried every software out there and this is head and shoulders above the rest!

Desvantagens:

No cons whatsoever. There were issues originally but all I did was email the reps and he fixed the issues right away. The software is flawless.

Sharon
Owner, Bangladesh
Fonte da avaliação

Great software to manage fba shipments

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great software to manage your multiple online store from one point. It is easy to update price and edit detail of product from this software. It take fewer time to create fba shipments and packing fba items.

Vantagens:

Ship item to FBA and Manage seller fulfillabe inventory.

Desvantagens:

Edit title and description for amazon listing

Pamela
Managing Director, EUA
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo

Efficient user-friendly software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I'm able to list items quicker and easier than on other software. And effortlessly manage inventory on all selling channels.

Vantagens:

Ease of use :- Easy listing creation, multi channel inventory management

Desvantagens:

Need to incorporate more selling channels

Sonny
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Way Better Than Other Listing Tools

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Easy to Use, Inexpensive and definitely worth it.

Vantagens:

The Owner is accessible for any question and seems invested in my success. Great Tech Support.

Desvantagens:

Really nothing, I know they are working on offering more channels but they have the big ones covered.

Gregg

Awesome Customer Service

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have a retail video game store with over 100000 items in stock and this software allows us to keep our ebay store up to date.

Vantagens:

Their dev team is amazing and have solved all my issues and answered all my questions quickly.

Desvantagens:

Its a little slow sometimes when uploading large manifests

Música, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great for some, need some tweaking

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: See above it had helped me sell a nice amount of product.

Vantagens:

The ability to scan product barcode into a ready made template that makes listing of new products quick and easy. Launch time and the rss feed is valuable.

Desvantagens:

I sell vinyl Records. The frustrating part is the barcode recognition is quite lame, lacking in both information for the autofill of the title and the category it should be in. I find time wasted attempting to edit and fix titles and category mistakes that populate that as advertised, I shouldn't have to do. Time saving is what I'm realizing, and I'll have more of the barcode recognition was better

Osman
Director, Reino Unido

Best Omni Channel Ecommerce Software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from sellerchamp are amazing people. I've never used software where your suggestions and customisations get implemented as you suggest it. This is by far the best software for all things e-commerce to sell on multiple online marketplaces. I really love this team and I 100% recommend anyone considering an omnichannel software to take your business to the next level!

- Support - Ease of use - Scalability - Multi-channel integration

Desvantagens:

None as features get added all the time - even small bugs or hiccups that come with the software get dealt with so fast!

Steven
Fonte da avaliação

Still a few bugs but overall a great software

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

It gave me the ability to speed up my listing process

Desvantagens:

Bugs with communication between other platforms such as shopify

Avaliador Verificado
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent product with personal support

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Talking with the developer and having him respond to my requests for changes in how the software functions was unique and fun! The personal interaction I had with him to make the software more usable for my particular business was incomparable.

Vantagens:

This software saves me time and makes my online listings look professional. When I needed assistance or the software wasn’t functioning in a way I needed, I received personalized help from the developer, and he made changes to the software based on my input! Since when does THAT ever happen! Not like anything else I’ve ever used, I highly recommend!

Desvantagens:

It doesn’t do everything I need, partly because the software was built for businesses that keep warehouses of goods and I’m just a tiny one-person business. But what it lacks more than makes up for what it can do.